- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/22 (2001)Kuusou Kagaku EdisonGentousha Inc., M-ON! Entertainment Inc.?
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Kyou Mei MachiHorrorLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (2020)Moshi Nuyou: Wo Jia Houyuan Tong MoshiActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Light Novel, 9/22 (2007)Humanity has DeclinedShougakukan Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/43 (2010)Kamisama no Inai NichiyoubiFujimi ShobouDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2019)Rebuild WorldASCII Media WorksAdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 3/21 (2016)The HorizonComica Entertainment Corp.ThrillerOriginal WorkBlurb Two children unexpectedly meet in the midst of war. After running away from the chaos, they come across a long empty road. With no adults to rely on, the two strangers, now become friends, walk alongside each other to see what's at the end of the road. All they hope is to keep being able to move forward. Just what kind of trials and tragedy awaits them during their journey for survival?
- Light Novel, 5/25 (2014)WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 7/59 (1982)Nausicaä of the Valley of the WindTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkNausicaä, a young princess who has an empathic bond with the giant Ohmu insects and animals of every creed. She fights to create tolerance, understanding and patience among empires that are fighting over the world's remaining precious natural resources.
- Manga, 33/136 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 22/249 (1999)20th Century BoysShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkHumanity, having faced extinction at the end of the 20th century, would not have entered the new millennium if it weren't for them. In 1969, during their youth, they created a symbol. In 1997, as the coming disaster slowly starts to unfold, that symbol returns. This is the story of a group of boys who try to save the world.
- Manga, 14/140 (1994)Yokohama Kaidashi KikouKodansha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkSet in a post-apocalyptic Japan of the near future where the sea level has risen and flooded much of the coastal areas and Mt. Fuji has erupted within living memory. The population has been considerably reduced and political and technological institutions have broken-down. Local communities have become nations and telephone and television no longer exist (although coffee vending machines and streetlights stubbornly continue to work). There are strange new animals and plants (like flying fish and glowing streetlight trees). The remaining people have adopted a slower-paced, simpler way of life and rely more on each other. Along with the human population are some intelligent, humanoid robots. One of the robots, a female named Alpha, runs a café by the same name in the country outside of what remains of Yokohama. With her trusty motorscooter and her camera she travels around the area making friends with the humans and robots, having new experiences and observing the passage of time.
- Manga, 2/10 (2006)Ergo Proxy: Centzon Hitchers and UndertakerShougakukan Inc.Adventure
- Manhua, ? (2018)Moshi FanrenTencent Holdings Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/87 (1982)AkiraKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWelcome to Neo-Tokyo, built on the ashes of a Tokyo annihilated by a blast of unknown origin that triggered World War III. The lives of two streetwise teenage friends, Tetsuo and Kaneda, change forever when paranormal abilities begin to waken in Tetsuo, making him a target for a shadowy agency that will stop at nothing to prevent another catastrophe like the one that leveled Tokyo. At the core of the agency’s motivation is a raw, all-consuming fear of an unthinkable, monstrous power known only as Akira.
- Manga, 18/126 (1997)Eden: It's an Endless World!Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the tradition of cyberpunk classic "Akira" comes "Eden", a story about a boy's survival in a post-apocalyptic world where problems are solved with bullets, love is bought, and his only companion is a cybernetic killing-machine called Cherubim! The planet has been devastated by the pandemic Closure virus, leaving what remains of a crumbling society in the hands of a sinister paramilitary group known as the Propater. When young Elijah Ballard is captured by a group of mercenaries while on a quest to find his long-lost mother, he realises his adventures have only just begun...Philosophical, heartbreaking, action-packed and beautifully illustrated, "Eden" truly is paradise on earth. It is published in Japanese right-to-left reading format. It is for adults only!
- Manga, 6/47 (2014)Girls’ Last TourShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkCivilization is dead, but Chito and Yuuri are still alive. So they hop aboard their beloved Kettenkrad motorbike and aimlessly wander the ruins of the world they once knew. Day after hopeless day, they look for their next meal and fuel for their ride. But as long as the two are together, even an existence as bleak as theirs has a ray or two of sunshine in it, whether they’re sucking down their fill of soup or hunting for machine parts to tinker with. For two girls in a world full of nothing, the experiences and feelings the two share give them something to live for …
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Manga, 3/3 (2001)Ultra HeavenEnterbrainDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/16 (2006)21st Century BoysShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkWar is over. The Friend is dead. Mankind no longer faces the threat of extinction. Peace has finally come to Tokyo... Or has it? The mystery still remains. Nobody knows who the Friend was and where he came from. The only clue is hidden deep within the memories—the memories of the hero Kenji. It is time to open Pandora’s Box to discover what is left at the bottom.
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 10/66 (1997)Blame!Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIf Killy is going to find the treasure he seeks, he will need more help and information than the inhabitants of these beleaguered outposts can offer. He needs to find a larger cluster of civilization, but he'll have to survive the trip to get there, first...
- Light Novel, 1/30 (2010)Kabukimonogatari: Dandy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/100 (1994)Apocalypse ZeroAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkThe Monsterous Versus the Master! On a stage of raw bones and rotten skulls, two brothers are prepared to battle with one another. The first is Harara, who wishes to expunge Earth of its humanity, while Kakugo immersed in "living body armor" defends Earth. With both being masters of the Zero Form martial art, who will survive till the very end?
- Manga, 5/30 (2015)Inferno: If I'm With You, We May Fall Into HellKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/28 (1969)Ryuu no MichiKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 9/35 (2011)No. 6Kodansha Ltd.DramaNovelFor Shion, an elite student in the technologically sophisticated city No. 6, life is carefully choreographed. School, study, and the occasional visit with his friend and classmate Safu. One fateful day, however, he takes a misstep, sheltering an injured boy his age from a typhoon. Known only as Rat, this boy is a VC—a fugitive living outside the computerized tapestry of city control—and helping him will throw Shion’s life into chaos and start him down a path to discovering the appalling secrets behind the superficial perfection of No. 6.
- Manga, 9/81 (2014)Dead Dead Demon’s Dededede DestructionShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (1995)Hiroki Endo's TanpenshuKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkAn anthology of seven short stories spread across two volumes. Volume 1 is comprised of The Crows, The Girl, And The Yakuza (in which an outcast Yakuza is sheltered by a disfigured runaway girl), Because You're Definitely A Cute Girl (in which a seemingly normal school girl snaps with murderous results) and For Those Of Us Who Don't Believe In God (in which a university theatre group puts on a play that is echoed and overshadowed by their own real life dramas). Volume 2 is comprised of Hang (an erotic sci-fi piece following an unlikely trio), High School Girl 2000 (a semi- autobiographical piece covering Endo’s premature midlife crisis), Platform (a two-part piece in which the son of a Yakuza boss encounters love, loss, family and violence) and Boys Don’t Cry (a very short comedic piece).
- Manga, 21/108 (1997)SunabouzuEnterbrainAction ComedyOriginal WorkIn a post apocalyptic future the human race is forced to live a meager existence in the arid, desolate kanto desert. Sunabozu, the punk of the desert is an infamous hired gun known for his clever tricks and unorthodox tactics. Whether it be bounty hunter work, or mercenary work, a job is a job in the expensive desert, and Kanta is willing to take take it.
- Manga, 25/- (2000)redEyesKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/102 (1998)Trigun MaximumTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkVash The Stampede rises again! It's been two years since the mysterious and super-nice gunman went into hiding, and the people of his desert planet are suffering. It takes a friend in peril to bring him out, and when he does, his enemies come chasing...as well as those crazy insurance girls, Milly and Meryl. And Wolfwood the wandering priest? Well, that's who found him in the first place! The gang's all back, and the trouble is coming in TRIGUN MAXIMUM.
- Manga, 23/99 (2012)Seraph of the End: Vampire ReignShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: After a catastrophic epidemic kills every adult on earth, vampires arise from the shadows to enslave the remaining human population. Yuichiro escapes from captivity and joins the Japanese Imperial Demon Army. But before he’s allowed to fight vampires, he has to complete his first, terrifying mission–make new friends with his fellow aspiring monster slayers! Yuichiro and his friends are kept as vampire fodder in a creepy institution masquerading as an orphanage. One day, Yuichiro’s dreams of fighting back are realized when the orphans stage a daring escape. But things go horribly wrong, and his dream is kept alive at a cruel price.
- Manga, 3/29 (2019)Heart GearShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/42 (2009)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 35/178 (2002)7 SeedsShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkNatsu wakes up to find herself thrown out in the middle of an ocean. The last thing she remembers is going to sleep in her own bed. She finds she's with 7 strangers, and none of them remembers boarding a plane or a ship. The group gets stranded on an island full of strange plants and creatures. There, the "guide" explains to them about 7SEEDS, a government project to ensure humanity's survival, set into motion when scientists around the world predicted the destruction of earth. In Japan, 5 groups of 7 people, plus a guide for each group were put into cold sleep, only to be released when the climate is suitable for their survival. But when Natsu's group is confronted with the proof that they are indeed in Japan after some kind of catastrophe, each have to deal with the fact that life as they know it is over. No help is coming. They have to survive on their own on this land, where the environment has seemingly turned back to Jurassic times.
- Manga, 5/- (2001)Comic Hoshi ShinichiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.IndefiniteNovel