- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/20 (2015)Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-sanMedia FactoryComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Majokari no Gendai KyotenKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2018)Moshi FanrenTencent Holdings Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 15/- (2008)Seol HuiDaumDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/36 (2003)Shuffle!: Days in the BloomSentimental DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 3/17 (2002)Flock of AngelsAsahi Shimbun Publications Inc., Asahi SonoramaDramaOriginal WorkThe members of the number one pop band Angelaid wear wings on their backs when they perform. This inspires their multitudes of fans to wear wings each day in public. But among the people with costume wings, people with real wings secretly exist! One hundred years ago, a meteor carrying the angelosis virus hit the Earth. This mysterious disease causes wings to grow on humans. Typical teenager Shea suddenly grows wings, goes public, and becomes a celebrity. Can Shea adjust to being a new kind of human? Except for his wings...he's like any other person.
- Manga, 2/5 (2014)Vampire wa KuwazugiraiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/11 (2008)Jun'ai SensationRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Manga, ? (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund A.S.O.Media FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/43 (2010)Kami-sama no Inai NichiyoubiFujimi ShobouDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Manga, 2/14 (2006)solaMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal WorkYorito is a high school student who’s obsessed with taking pictures of the sky. A chance meeting at a vending machine introduces him to a girl named Matsuri. Matsuri’s no ordinary girl, though — she’s actually a Yaka, a 350-year-old creature also known the “Calamity of the Night.” Yaka are supernatural beings with strange powers, beings who never age and who possess almost superhuman strength. Because sunlight is deadly to Yaka, Matsuri has been forced to live a life of solitude, and Yorito is the first friend she’s ever had. There’s even more to Matsuri, however, than her big secret. She’s being followed by Takeshi, a mysterious sword-wielding man who’s intent on killing her. But why? And why is Takeshi unharmed by Matsuri’s powers? Thrust against his will into an otherworldly battle, will Yorito find the courage to protect Matsuri, their friendship, and himself?
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/30 (2007)Ilegenes: Kokuyou no KisekiMag Garden CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Hot MilkShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/51 (2005)NG LifeHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKeidai Saeki is a high school student who remembers his past life in Pompeii, living as Italian warrior Sirix. His friends around him are all also reincarnated, although they don't remember their past lives. Keidai's wife from Pompeii is now a middle school boy and his best male friend is now a cute girl. Keidai must learn to balance his past life with his present one.
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/16 (2017)Dead Mount Death PlaySquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Ren'ai PrismTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 25/511 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 3/13 (2006)Toaru Soragoto, Boku no HimitsuKadokawa ShotenCrime
- Manga, 19/78 (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 11/43 (2006)Keishichou Tokuhanka 007TousuishaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/137 (2000)JinShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 10/33 (2009)Blood Blockade BattlefrontShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 5/25 (2003)Saint Dragon Girl MiracleShuueisha Inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 19/213 (2003)xxxHOLiCKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkKimihiro Watanuki is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he’s just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he’s employed in her little shop—a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience! Most of Yuuko’s customers live in Japan, but Yuuko and Watanuki are about to have some unusual visitors named Sakura and Syaoran from a land called Clow. . . .
- Manga, 2/8 (2013)Kuroneko Kareshi no ItoshikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/300 (2008)Shaman King: Kang Zeng BangShuueisha Inc.Action