- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Manga, 3/17 (2002)Flock of AngelsAsahi Shimbun Publications Inc., Asahi SonoramaDramaOriginal WorkThe members of the number one pop band Angelaid wear wings on their backs when they perform. This inspires their multitudes of fans to wear wings each day in public. But among the people with costume wings, people with real wings secretly exist! One hundred years ago, a meteor carrying the angelosis virus hit the Earth. This mysterious disease causes wings to grow on humans. Typical teenager Shea suddenly grows wings, goes public, and becomes a celebrity. Can Shea adjust to being a new kind of human? Except for his wings...he's like any other person.
- Light Novel, 1/4 (2010)Penguin HighwayKadokawa ShotenSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 15/- (2008)Seol HuiDaumDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Tokyo Inroaded: Closed EdenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2016)Tokyo KigotanpouShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 2/10 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund A.S.O.Media FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 5/- (2007)InzakDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/11 (2008)Jun'ai SensationRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 2/14 (2006)solaMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal WorkYorito is a high school student who’s obsessed with taking pictures of the sky. A chance meeting at a vending machine introduces him to a girl named Matsuri. Matsuri’s no ordinary girl, though — she’s actually a Yaka, a 350-year-old creature also known the “Calamity of the Night.” Yaka are supernatural beings with strange powers, beings who never age and who possess almost superhuman strength. Because sunlight is deadly to Yaka, Matsuri has been forced to live a life of solitude, and Yorito is the first friend she’s ever had. There’s even more to Matsuri, however, than her big secret. She’s being followed by Takeshi, a mysterious sword-wielding man who’s intent on killing her. But why? And why is Takeshi unharmed by Matsuri’s powers? Thrust against his will into an otherworldly battle, will Yorito find the courage to protect Matsuri, their friendship, and himself?
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 5/30 (2007)Ilegenes: Kokuyou no KisekiMag Garden CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Hot MilkShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Majokari no Gendai KyotenKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (2013)Species DomainAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2018)Moshi FanrenTencent Holdings Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (2014)Illegal RareShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)Vampire wa Gaman DekinaiTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/80 (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Ren'ai PrismTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/51 (2005)NG LifeHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKeidai Saeki is a high school student who remembers his past life in Pompeii, living as Italian warrior Sirix. His friends around him are all also reincarnated, although they don't remember their past lives. Keidai's wife from Pompeii is now a middle school boy and his best male friend is now a cute girl. Keidai must learn to balance his past life with his present one.
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 8/25 (2014)Kamisama DarlingKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/13 (2006)Toaru Soragoto, Boku no HimitsuKadokawa ShotenCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 20/137 (2000)JinShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/43 (2006)Keishichou Tokuhanka 007TousuishaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2000)Dr. ChanbeleeShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work