- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 8/- (2013)Amagi Brilliant ParkFujimi ShobouRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2009)BirthdayComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2002)Flock of AngelsAsahi Shimbun Publications Inc., Asahi SonoramaDramaOriginal WorkThe members of the number one pop band Angelaid wear wings on their backs when they perform. This inspires their multitudes of fans to wear wings each day in public. But among the people with costume wings, people with real wings secretly exist! One hundred years ago, a meteor carrying the angelosis virus hit the Earth. This mysterious disease causes wings to grow on humans. Typical teenager Shea suddenly grows wings, goes public, and becomes a celebrity. Can Shea adjust to being a new kind of human? Except for his wings...he's like any other person.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)My Hero Academia: School BriefsShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 15/- (2008)Seol HuiDaumDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Tokyo Inroaded: Closed EdenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2016)Tokyo KigotanpouShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 2/10 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund A.S.O.Media FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manhwa, 5/- (2007)InzakDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/11 (2008)Jun'ai SensationRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedActionAnime
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)MusubimonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2015)OrokamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 2/14 (2006)solaMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal WorkYorito is a high school student who’s obsessed with taking pictures of the sky. A chance meeting at a vending machine introduces him to a girl named Matsuri. Matsuri’s no ordinary girl, though — she’s actually a Yaka, a 350-year-old creature also known the “Calamity of the Night.” Yaka are supernatural beings with strange powers, beings who never age and who possess almost superhuman strength. Because sunlight is deadly to Yaka, Matsuri has been forced to live a life of solitude, and Yorito is the first friend she’s ever had. There’s even more to Matsuri, however, than her big secret. She’s being followed by Takeshi, a mysterious sword-wielding man who’s intent on killing her. But why? And why is Takeshi unharmed by Matsuri’s powers? Thrust against his will into an otherworldly battle, will Yorito find the courage to protect Matsuri, their friendship, and himself?
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)WazamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Light Novel, 1/18 (2008)Kizumonogatari: Wound TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/53 (2010)Nekomonogatari: Cat TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 5/30 (2007)Ilegenes: Kokuyou no KisekiMag Garden CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/35 (2008)Nisemonogatari: Fake TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/24 (2011)Otorimonogatari: Decoy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/39 (2011)Koimonogatari: Love TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Hot MilkShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Majokari no Gendai KyotenKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (2013)Species DomainAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/18 (1999)B-EyesHakusensha, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (2014)Illegal RareShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work