- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhwa, 3/35 (2016)Gyeoggi 3 BanDaewon Culture Industry Inc., Mr. Blue CorporationGanbatteOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2006)Inyouchuu: Ryoushoku Gakuen TaimarokuKill Time CommunicationHentaiVisual Novel
- Manga, 3/22 (2001)Kuusou Kagaku EdisonGentousha Inc., M-ON! Entertainment Inc.?
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Manhwa, 1/55 (2018)Lady BabyKakao Corp.?Light Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Angnyeoui AewandongmulKakao Corp.?
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund: Age of Scarlet OrderMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 12/131 (1988)Natsuko no SakeKodansha Ltd.Slice of Life Drama
- Manhua, ? (2018)Shen Chu Kuang HouRomance
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/33 (2007)Library Wars: Love & WarHakusensha, Inc.Action ComedyLight NovelIn the near future, the federal government creates a committee to rid society of books it deems unsuitable. The libraries vow to protect their collections, and with the help of local governments, form a military group to defend themselves: the Library Forces! Iku Kasahara has dreamed of joining the Library Defense Force ever since one of its soldiers stepped in to protect her favorite book from being confiscated in a bookstore when she was younger. But now that she's finally a recruit, she's finding her dream job to be a bit of a nightmare. Especially since her hard-hearted drill instructor seems to have it out for her!
- Manga, 11/44 (2015)The Water Dragon’s BrideShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 31/181 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 9/42 (2005)The Story of SaiunkokuKadokawa ShotenRomanceLight NovelShurei enters the palace as Ryuki’s consort, but he has yet to seek her out. It is rumored that men, not women, share the emperor’s bedchamber. Shurei must think of a way to stop the emperor from shirking his responsibilities, but she has to find him first!
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Goemul Gongjagui Gyeyak GongnyeoKakao Corp.?
- Manga, 3/18 (2008)Love SickHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2019)Okitara 20 Nen Ato Nan desu kedo!: Akuyaku Reijou no Sono Ato no Sono AtoFrontier Works Inc.?
- Manga, 2/11 (2010)Shirokuro KitanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/- (2014)Tendou-ke MonogatariHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Manga, 31/126 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 7/59 (1982)Nausicaä of the Valley of the WindTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkNausicaä, a young princess who has an empathic bond with the giant Ohmu insects and animals of every creed. She fights to create tolerance, understanding and patience among empires that are fighting over the world's remaining precious natural resources.
- Thai Comics, ? (2016)PulseLezhin Entertainment Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2019)Haite Kudasai, Takamine-sanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Kalgwa DressDaum?Original Work
- Manga, 9/53 (1990)Battle Angel AlitaShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThis sophisticated, complex science fiction tale by master writer and artist Yukito Kishiro is full of action, black humor, and bizarre philosophical, historical, and cultural references. The heroine, Alita, is a powerful cyborg with a soft heart and a mysterious past. Her second lease on life isn't easy: her heart is broken, she gains and loses friends to the cruel world of the Scrapyard far below the Utopian city of Tiphares, and she serves many masters in her quest to protect the innocent and create a new life for herself. A cross between Star Trek and Blade Runner, this series constantly challenges the reader's definition of what it means to be human.
- Manga, 15/78 (2012)So Cute It Hurts!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/84 (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 8/51 (2012)Made in AbyssTakeshobo Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexploreda massive cave system known as the Abyss, filled with monstrous creatures and lost relics. Those who delve into its depths are known as Cave Raiders. A young orphan named Riko dreams of following in her mothers footsteps as a Cave Raider, and when she meets a strange robot while exploring the Abyss, she is one perilous step closer to achieving her goal!
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manhwa, 8/- (2006)Gomgateun Yeou Neukdaereul MannadaKkonnimComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/15 (2017)Megami no SprinterKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2019)Motokizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha desu ga, Musume-tachi ga Kawaisugite Boukensha-gyou mo Ku ni NarimasenTO BOOKS, Inc.AdventureLight Novel