- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 39/- (1976)From Eroica with LoveAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkAfter its first story, From Eroica With Love completely shifts in focus from typical shōnen-ai to oddball comedy and Cold War era action. Dorian Red Gloria, a flamboyant English earl also known as the art thief Eroica, crosses paths with Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach, a conservative German NATO intelligence officer. It's love-hate at first sight. After their first chance meeting, Klaus just can't seem to shake the thief—they run into each other all over the world, whether accidentally or by Eroica's machinations, and Eroica and his gang often end up helping or hindering missions being run by the Major and his agents. Soviet spies, British intelligence officers, and an Arab oil prince also make appearances.
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 22/154 (2005)LordShougakukan Inc.Drama
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Manhua, 2/- (2016)Tou Tiao Dou Shi TaComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/200 (1996)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkMeet Eikichi Onizuka, a 22-year old college karate champ and ex-biker. He's crude, foul-mouthed, and has a hair-trigger temper. Just the sort of guy you'd expect to see going back to school ... to become a teacher!
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 92/941 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 16/- (2015)Ao AshiShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Manga, 1/- (2012)Koigokoro wa Neko o mo NurasuHoubunsha Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/33 (2013)Les MisérablesShougakukan Inc.DramaNovel
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media FactorySentimental DramaAnime
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Dakasete kurenai ka?Shinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Na Honjaman Level UpKakao Corp.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 35/193 (1985)City HunterTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkRyo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.
- Light Novel, 9/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)In These Words801 MediaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manhua, ? (?)Master of GuTencent Holdings Ltd.?
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Uchiha Sasuke no Sharingan DenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOther
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 29/176 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Manga, 36/390 (1998)Hunter X HunterShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
- Manhua, ? (2016)Jue Shi Wu ShenAdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 9/- (2015)Kenja no MagoEnterbrainComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/33 (2007)Library Wars: Love & WarHakusensha, Inc.Action ComedyLight NovelIn the near future, the federal government creates a committee to rid society of books it deems unsuitable. The libraries vow to protect their collections, and with the help of local governments, form a military group to defend themselves: the Library Forces! Iku Kasahara has dreamed of joining the Library Defense Force ever since one of its soldiers stepped in to protect her favorite book from being confiscated in a bookstore when she was younger. But now that she's finally a recruit, she's finding her dream job to be a bit of a nightmare. Especially since her hard-hearted drill instructor seems to have it out for her!
- Manga, 5/25 (2015)Ashita wa Docchi da!Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/117 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 28/255 (1994)Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic StoryShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkOne hundred and forty years ago in Kyoto, with he coming of the American "Black Ships," there arose a warrior who, felling men with his bloodstained blade, gained the name Hitokiri, manslayer! His killer blade helped close the turbulent Bakumatsu era and slashed open the progressive age known as Meiji. Then he vanished, and with the flow of years, became legend.
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/70 (2009)GTO: 14 Days in ShonanKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkAfter guiding the infamous Tokyo Kissho Academy through a crash-course of his unique brand of life-lessons, a battered and bruised Eikichi Onizuka takes a well-deserved trip to his hometown of sorts, a typically quiet surfers paradise called Shonan. Unfortunately, with child neglect and abuse becoming a global phenomenon the self-proclaimed GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) quickly finds himself back in the saddle for what he hopes is a painless two-week long field trip with some teens in need. And while Onizuka's curriculum may not rely on the reading, writing and arithmetic that is common in most classrooms, he has more than a few good lessons in personal development, fisticuffs and fun to teach a new generation of trouble teens.
- Manga, 21/156 (2005)Vinland SagaKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkAs a child, Thorfinn sat at the feet of the great Leif Ericson and thrilled to wild tales of a land far to the west. But his youthful fantasies were shattered by a mercenary raid. Raised by the Vikings who murdered his family, Thorfinn became a terrifying warrior, forever seeking to kill the band’s leader, Askeladd, and avenge his father. Sustaining Throfinn through his ordeal are his pride in his family and his dreams of a fertile westward land, a land without war or slavery… the land Leif called Vinland.
- Manga, 38/366 (1988)Kyou kara Ore wa!!Shougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkTakashi's family moved into a new neighborhood, so Takashi decided to use this opportunity to reinvent himself from a goody-goody into a punk. He heads to the barber where he runs into another high school age kid with a very normal haircut. Takashi asks for a bleached perm so that he can stand out in school. As he's leaving he discovers the other highschool kid, Itou, got his hair spiked (and will also stand out). Turns out both of them transferred into the same school and had the same idea; to reinvent themselves into delinquents. Needless to say they become friends and delinquents together.