- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manhwa, 8/40 (2003)DVDSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkA chance encounter in a lingerie department. A cell number on a bra tag. Sometimes, you never know what can happen if you make that call. For Ddam, it leads her to a night club dive where DD is the punk rocker DJ and Venu is the decoration. But there's more to them than meets the eye: DD occasionally waxes poetic, and Venu downplays his good looks by focusing on the importance of big breasts. Since Ddam has her own odd behavior to deal with, being with these two unrepentant, semi-uncouth, not-bad-bad boys, could be what she needs to help her get out of her funk and maybe figure out what life's about.
- Manga, 1/26 (2018)Detektiv Conan: Karate & OrchideenEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 2/27 (2016)My Solo Exchange DiaryShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/49 (2011)Ao Haru RideShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkYoshioka Futaba decides to get rid of her "cute girl"-image. In middle school she was shunned because of her good looks and a misunderstanding prevented her from confessing her feelings to the boy she liked, Tanaka. Now she goes to high school, and if this isn't the perfect time to find yourself, when else is it? "Sweet little Yoshioka's" time is up! From now on, she'll try to act as little like a girl as anyhow possible. Her scheme to recreate her own image goes so well, until she meets Tanaka again... Will she get another shot at her unrequited love from the past?
- Manga, 10/56 (2014)Henyoku no LabyrinthShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 36/311 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manga, 19/201 (2005)Liar GameShuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkAt the sight of greed, your average human being always chooses money over integrity; however, such a thing is impossible for the Nao Kanzaki, who is about the most honest person you can find. But when she accidentally joined "The Liar Game", her honesty has proved to be a deadly poison. In a game where every player has to either trick their opponents and get gain a large prize, or be burdened with a equally large debt, the honest Nao Kanzaki has no choice but to get help from Shinichi Akiyama, who is a genius con artist that conned a multi billionaire company. With the help of Akiyama, Nao Kanzaki now participates in the dangerous world of the "The Liar Game"
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Diabolik Lovers PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2013)Diabolik Lovers SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 7/30 (2016)Doukyuusei ni Koi o ShitaKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)JumpingShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/3 (2018)Men's LifeKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 10/47 (2011)Sugar SoldierShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/23 (2016)Kirameki no Lion BoyShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1991)Iguana no MusumeShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkRika a girl who's rejected by her mother because she sees Rika as an ugly Iguana. Her mother showers all of her attentions on Rika's younger sister Mami and wich leaves Rika with very low self image.
- Manga, 21/138 (1986)Please Save My EarthHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkLife's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
- Manga, 14/67 (2009)HiyokoiShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHiyori, a small and timid girl, goes to school for the first time in a year since an accident left her hospitalized. Follow her as she struggles with her social skills, tries to make friends and maybe even a little bit more...
- Manga, 4/27 (2011)The Crayon DaysShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/48 (2014)Defying Kurosaki-kunKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2012)Sword Art Online: Fairy DanceASCII Media WorksAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 10/57 (2002)Kare First LoveShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkCoy and self-conscious high school student Karin Karino never paid much attention to boys until she met Kiriya, a popular student from a nearby boys' school. Karin and Kiriya embark on a romantic journey despite Karin's classmate Yuka's best efforts to sabotage their relationship, but Karin soon learns that living happily ever after isn't on the curriculum when she becomes Kiriya's center of attention, as well as embittered Yuka's bull's-eye on her dartboard of hate.[
- Manga, 2/9 (1996)Sexy GuardianShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkJuuna, a first year high school student, has just transferred to Shuutokuin High School on recommendation of her deceiving uncle. There's one problem, though: Shuutokuin High School is an all-boys school. Upon her immediate arrival, the boys begin trying to seduce her, but she is saved by a boy named Shibuki. After meeting with the principal to complain about her being misled, he says he has prepared a bodyguard for her - who turns out to be the very boy who saved her earlier. As time passes by however, Juuna begins to have the hots for him and wants a more intimate relationship.
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)My Lesbian Experience With LonelinessEast Press Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/26 (2014)Perfect WorldKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 11/- (2005)Chunja Gogyo Wangtta OchunjaKkonnimRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/28 (1999)Cosmo na Bokura!Hakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkWhen she was small, Haruko's witch mother died resulting in her inheriting her magic powers and her cat familiar, Silk. Five years later, she is wins the lukiest student award and a string of letters telling her to go on a witch hunt. She gains new friends and together they unlock her powers and find the culprit of the suspicious letters.
- Manga, 2/25 (2013)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood AnthologyEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (2008)Iinchou no HimegotoShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2008)Ubatte AgemasuShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2007)Kimi ga SukiKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkAki and Mase are best friends and are on the same basketball team. Aki wants to confess but Koichi confesses to her before hand. A certain incident causes her to accept his feelings but when attending the same highschool a love triangle develops between Aki , Mase and Koichi.
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Nishiki-kun no NasugamamaShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2012)Kore ga Koi to IunarabaShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Kare wa Tsumetai Furi o ShiteShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/24 (2016)Onimiya-sensei no Kiss ni wa SakaraenaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work