- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manhwa, 8/40 (2003)DVDSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkA chance encounter in a lingerie department. A cell number on a bra tag. Sometimes, you never know what can happen if you make that call. For Ddam, it leads her to a night club dive where DD is the punk rocker DJ and Venu is the decoration. But there's more to them than meets the eye: DD occasionally waxes poetic, and Venu downplays his good looks by focusing on the importance of big breasts. Since Ddam has her own odd behavior to deal with, being with these two unrepentant, semi-uncouth, not-bad-bad boys, could be what she needs to help her get out of her funk and maybe figure out what life's about.
- Manga, 1/26 (2018)Detektiv Conan: Karate & OrchideenEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/27 (2016)My Solo Exchange DiaryShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 13/49 (2011)Ao Haru RideShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkYoshioka Futaba decides to get rid of her "cute girl"-image. In middle school she was shunned because of her good looks and a misunderstanding prevented her from confessing her feelings to the boy she liked, Tanaka. Now she goes to high school, and if this isn't the perfect time to find yourself, when else is it? "Sweet little Yoshioka's" time is up! From now on, she'll try to act as little like a girl as anyhow possible. Her scheme to recreate her own image goes so well, until she meets Tanaka again... Will she get another shot at her unrequited love from the past?
- Manga, 10/56 (2014)Henyoku no LabyrinthShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/294 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manga, 19/201 (2005)Liar GameShuueisha Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkAt the sight of greed, your average human being always chooses money over integrity; however, such a thing is impossible for the Nao Kanzaki, who is about the most honest person you can find. But when she accidentally joined "The Liar Game", her honesty has proved to be a deadly poison. In a game where every player has to either trick their opponents and get gain a large prize, or be burdened with a equally large debt, the honest Nao Kanzaki has no choice but to get help from Shinichi Akiyama, who is a genius con artist that conned a multi billionaire company. With the help of Akiyama, Nao Kanzaki now participates in the dangerous world of the "The Liar Game"
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Diabolik Lovers PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2013)Diabolik Lovers SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)JumpingShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Kare wa Tsumetai Furi o ShiteShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2018)Men's LifeKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/47 (2011)Sugar SoldierShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1991)Iguana no MusumeShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkRika a girl who's rejected by her mother because she sees Rika as an ugly Iguana. Her mother showers all of her attentions on Rika's younger sister Mami and wich leaves Rika with very low self image.
- Manga, 13/48 (2014)Defying Kurosaki-kunKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/138 (1986)Please Save My EarthHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkLife's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
- Manga, 14/67 (2009)HiyokoiShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHiyori, a small and timid girl, goes to school for the first time in a year since an accident left her hospitalized. Follow her as she struggles with her social skills, tries to make friends and maybe even a little bit more...
- Manga, 4/27 (2011)The Crayon DaysShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2012)Sword Art Online: Fairy DanceASCII Media WorksAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 2/9 (1996)Sexy GuardianShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkJuuna, a first year high school student, has just transferred to Shuutokuin High School on recommendation of her deceiving uncle. There's one problem, though: Shuutokuin High School is an all-boys school. Upon her immediate arrival, the boys begin trying to seduce her, but she is saved by a boy named Shibuki. After meeting with the principal to complain about her being misled, he says he has prepared a bodyguard for her - who turns out to be the very boy who saved her earlier. As time passes by however, Juuna begins to have the hots for him and wants a more intimate relationship.
- Manhwa, 11/- (2005)Chunja Gogyo Wangtta OchunjaKkonnimRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/28 (1999)Cosmo na Bokura!Hakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkWhen she was small, Haruko's witch mother died resulting in her inheriting her magic powers and her cat familiar, Silk. Five years later, she is wins the lukiest student award and a string of letters telling her to go on a witch hunt. She gains new friends and together they unlock her powers and find the culprit of the suspicious letters.
- Manga, 2/25 (2013)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood AnthologyEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)My Lesbian Experience With LonelinessEast Press Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/24 (2016)Onimiya-sensei no Kiss ni wa SakaraenaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Nishiki-kun no NasugamamaShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/7 (2014)Mikami-sensei's Way of LoveKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2016)White Angels Have No WingsLezhin Entertainment Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb: A Catholic school where everything seems tranquil and fine. But for Ayeon, a day doesn’t pass without getting bullied until one day, Yeonhwa steps in against the bullies. Ayeon is grateful for Yeonhwa but what she doesn’t realize is that there seems to be something more than just good intentions behind that beautiful smile.
- Manga, 4/19 (2004)VarianteKadokawa ShotenHorrorOriginal WorkAiko is a normal teenage girl, who comes home one day to find that a monster known as a chimera has killed her parents. She is attacked too, and her body is taken away to the morgue. However, it turns out that she is not dead, or perhaps has revived. Her arm, however, has been replaced with one containing material exactly like that of the chimera that killed her parents...The organization that found her body wants to dissect her to find out how this is possible. Aiko's other option: join Atheos to fight the chimera, which she does once she has discovered how much she really wants to live.
- Manga, 5/40 (2017)Ao no FlagShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/22 (1997)Battle Athletes DaiundoukaiShufunotomo Co.,Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (1998)Koisuru 1/4Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkIts basically about 4 high school students, and a romance comedy between them, but there are a lot of problems they face and stuff.... For one, the main character Yoshida Miake "Mike" is a charismatic first year high school student that is in love with her best friend whom she had known all of her life. The only problem that occurs is that he has no interest in her whatsoever. But he likes another, as Mike will painfully discover. It's then when she slowly realizes that there is somebody else with who she "connects," even though he is not really giving in to start a relationship with her. Both are thick-headed when they want to and, thruthfully, they deserve each other. But how she develop a relationship with a person that exchanges kisses for lunch.
- Manga, 2/11 (2014)Magical Girl Raising ProjectKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 2/- (2016)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Natsuyasumi-henASCII Media WorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 5/- (2002)Mobius DoumeiHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work