- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manga, 1/13 (2017)Koi ni wa Mukanai ShokugyouShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/34 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 20/112 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 7/29 (2016)Risouteki BoyfriendShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Novel, 1/3 (1948)No Longer HumanDramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 3/22 (2015)B Group no Shounen XAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)Kimi to EurekaShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/59 (2013)The Ancient Magus’ BrideMag Garden CorporationRomanceOriginal WorkChise Hatori is 15-year-old orphan. She has no relatives, means, or hopes when a demonic sorcerer who can't become human buys her. He states that Chise will now be his apprentice and bride.
- Manga, 13/39 (2009)Super LoversKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manhua, ? (2017)Here U AreDongman Entertainment CorporationRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2018)Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou KitanHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 2/2 (2016)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Double Seven-henSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (2015)Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - Side P3Kodansha Ltd.?Video Game
- Manga, 7/30 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 4/17 (2010)YukarismHakusensha, Inc.IndefiniteOriginal WorkYukari Kobayakawa has become an accomplished author at 17, creating stories with accurate details of the Edo period. His classmate, Mahoro Tachibana, is a fan of his work and is excited to finally get a chance to meet her favorite writer. When she asks about the research he does, Yukari tells her that he doesn’t study the period but simply remembers a past life. He feels a connection to Mahoro, and when she asks for a handshake, he is suddenly thrust into his past life as the courtesan Yumurasaki.
- Manga, 10/34 (2016)Kirameki no Lion BoyShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 5/35 (2006)Does The Flower Blossom?Gentousha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/108 (2011)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kunSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkWhen schoolgirl Sakura Chiyo confesses to classmate Nozaki that she has a crush on him, he gets convinced that she is a fan. Now Chiyo must try to convince Nozaki of her true feelings.
- Manga, 3/32 (2017)Dead Mount Death PlaySquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/85 (2015)Tsubaki-chou Lonely PlanetShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/48 (2014)Defying Kurosaki-kunKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/- (2015)Boku ni Hana no MelancholyShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/15 (2014)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: TsuiokuhenASCII Media WorksActionLight Novel
- Manga, 14/66 (2009)Shinrei Tantei YakumoKadokawa ShotenCrimeLight NovelBased on novel by Kaminaga Manabu. Shinrei tantei yakumo aka psychic detective yakumo tells a story about a college student, Saitou Yakumo who born with different eye colors. His red left eye gave him a special ability to see ghosts and spirits. He believes ghosts and spirits are bound to earth because of a certain 'cause' and simply by eliminating that 'cause' will those spirits rest in peace. Being asked for help by Ozawa Haruka, together they began the investigation.
- Manga, 22/224 (2015)Black CloverShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb: Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem—he can’t use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can’t use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing’s for sure—Asta will never give up!
- Manga, 12/60 (2002)DearSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkMeet Chiruha: She lives alone in a small secluded house deep in a mountainous forest, the TV her only connection to the outside world. After years of watching and dreaming of what life must be like in the outside world, she has gathered up her courage to venture out and explore the local village. However, she must be careful not to stand out among the humans, for Chiruha holds a secret...Kisara also holds a secret...and a grudge. He's searching for who--or whatever cursed him, and he may have finally found the answer...
- Manga, 14/66 (2012)Ajin: Demi-HumanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work“Those creatures who cannot die are called Ajin. Those creatures don’t realize that they are Ajin until they’ve "died" once. That’s how it was for me, too.” Nagai Kei is a very gifted high-school student who got to first place at the national medical school’s mock exam. For his aim to become a great doctor he works harder than anyone else in his class. But one day, as Kei passes the street lost in thoughts, he gets into a traffic accident which should have cost him his life. As a surprise for his classmates and the lorry driver, who had caught him, Kei’s body regenerates and he comes back to life. That’s a bad sign and it can mean only one thing: Nagai Kei is an Ajin! "What the heck is an Ajin?" – Kei doesn’t know the answer, but he knows for sure that he has to run away, otherwise he will end up as a guinea pig. Not much is known about the true number of Ajins or their special abilities, so he would certainly be researched in a laboratory if he gets caught. Terrified and not knowing what to do next, Kei is saved by his friend Kai. Together, they flee deep into a deserted mountain, but Kei doesn’t wanted Kai to stay by his side, because it seems too dangerous for someone who’s not immortal. Later, an underground group of Ajin who are hostile against humans contact Kei. What are they planning and what will Kei’s decision be?
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Gwihwanjaui Mabeobeun Teukbyeolhaeya HamnidaD&C Media, Kakao Corp.AdventureLight NovelShortly after having solved a crisis that killed lots of people he held dear, a magician goes back in time to when he first entered the Magic Academy. Knowing not only the future, but also how to use advanced magic, he sets out to train fellow students to bring out their full potential and, this time, save the world without losing so much in the process.
- Manga, 5/34 (2003)Basilisk: The Kouga Ninja ScrollsKodansha Ltd.Action DramaNovelTHE BATTLE BEGINS The Iga clan and the Kouga clan have been sworn enemies for more than four hundred years. Only the Hanzo Hattori truce has kept the two families from all-out war. Now, under the order of Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa, the truce has finally been dissolved. Ten ninja from each clan must fight to the death in order to determine who will be the next Tokugawa Shogun. The surviving clan will rule for the next thousand years. But not all the clan members are in agreement. Oboro of the Iga clan and Gennosuke of the Kouga clan have fallen deeply in love. Now these star-crossed lovers have been pitted against each other. Can their romance conquer a centuries-old rivalry? Or is their love destined to end in death?
- Manhua, ? (2014)Cong Qian You Zuo Ling Jian ShanTencent Holdings Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 5/32 (2013)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Kyuukousen-henSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 3/6 (2016)GoldfischTokyopop GmbHActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/42 (2004)BiomegaKodansha Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIn Tsutomu Nihei's nightmare vision of the future, the N5S virus has swept across the earth, turning most of the population into zombie-like drones. Zoichi Kanoe, an agent of Toa Heavy Industry, is humanity's last hope, and he's not even human! With the help of Fuyu, a digitized intelligence built into the computer system of his Heavy Dual Coil motorcycle, Zoichi's search for the key to salvation will take him on a journey across surreal landscapes and hurl him into battle against mind-bending evil. Prepare yourself for the ultimate trip--prepare yourself for the world of BIOMEGA.
- Manga, 18/109 (2013)Anonymous NoiseHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNino, a girl who loves singing, made a childhood promise with her first crush Momo and song-composing Yuzu to someday find her voice. The three went their separate ways, but Nino kept her promise and continued to sing. Years later, the three are now high school students, and Nino is drawn into the world of keionbu or band club.
- Manga, 9/24 (2015)A Kiss, For RealKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work