- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/200 (1996)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkMeet Eikichi Onizuka, a 22-year old college karate champ and ex-biker. He's crude, foul-mouthed, and has a hair-trigger temper. Just the sort of guy you'd expect to see going back to school ... to become a teacher!
- Manga, 9/10 (2016)Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu HanashiShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no HanashiKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/25 (2015)Ashita wa Docchi da!Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 38/366 (1988)Kyou kara Ore wa!!Shougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkTakashi's family moved into a new neighborhood, so Takashi decided to use this opportunity to reinvent himself from a goody-goody into a punk. He heads to the barber where he runs into another high school age kid with a very normal haircut. Takashi asks for a bleached perm so that he can stand out in school. As he's leaving he discovers the other highschool kid, Itou, got his hair spiked (and will also stand out). Turns out both of them transferred into the same school and had the same idea; to reinvent themselves into delinquents. Needless to say they become friends and delinquents together.
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 15/84 (1992)Angel DensetsuShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkKitano Seichiro - a boy with a face of a demon, but the heart of an angel. The story begins with him attending a new school, where nobody knows him... Because of his appearance, teachers and fellow classmen think he is the worst delinquent, "violence incarnate". They try to correct him, expel him or beat him up. Lots of accidents doesn't help to fix the situation either, and he gains the guardian position at his school. But because of his ultra-goodie attitude, some of those that attack him become his friends...All the misunderstandings make the story extremly funny.
- Manga, 27/240 (2009)BeelzebubShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work"Strongest juvenile delinquent" Oga Tatsumi, in the most random events, finds himself with the infant son of the Great Demon King and threat to humankind, Beelzebub. After being "greeted" by the baby's maid and caretaker, Hilda, it become obvious that Beelzebub doesn't want to leave Oga's side. With his close friend Furuichi and a bunch of other characters on hand, Oga now must raise baby Beel and prevent the world from destruction.
- Manga, 14/- (2001)RealShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThree young men--all struggling with issues involving paralysis--become interconnected through their love for basketball. Tomomi Nomiya is a tough guy and b-ball nut whose life is turned upside down when he causes a girl to become paralyzed. Kiyoharu Togawa is a stoic 19-year-old whose Spartan work ethic alienates him from the rest of his wheelchair team. Hisanobu Takahashi is a conceited high school basketball captain who struggles with paraplegia after a terrible accident.
- Manga, 30/88 (2008)King GolfShougakukan Inc.Ganbatte
- Manhwa, 8/- (2006)Sandwich GirlKkonnimRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2004)ShiseiSeirin KogeishaDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/20 (2000)Short Sunzen!Hakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkMeet Satsuki, a rather rough and mannish girl, who acts more like a gang member than a sweet young lady! When she's not trying to teach people a lesson, she secretly pines for her handsome and cool classmate, Aya. Unfortunately, he sees her as just a friend. But as they spend more time together, their relationship builds and strengthens—will they ever be more than friends?!
- Manhua, 5/- (2012)Xu Ge Yuan Ba! Da XiSharp Point Publishing?Original Work
- Manga, 28/246 (2012)Yamada and the Seven WitchesKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkOne day, high-school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful girl Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- Manga, 3/21 (2009)Rutta to KodamaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2013)Blue Sky ComplexTokyo MangashaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/121 (2007)Oresama TeacherHakusensha, Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkMafuyu is the ideal yanki chick - no-nonsense, take-charge, and hard-hitting. But when she gets expelled for being a delinquent, her mother, fed up with her daughter's wayward ways, sends Mafuyu to an isolated school far off in the country. Mafuyu, determined to make the best of the situation and make her mother proud, decides to turn over a new, feminine, well-behaved leaf. But her yanki soul can't be kept down, and the night before school starts she finds herself defending some guy who's getting beaten up. One slip wouldn't have been a problem, except the guy is... her teacher?! How can Mafuyu learn to be a girly girl if her teacher won't let her forget her yanki past?
- Manga, ? (2013)Haru no Ogawa wa Doki Doki Suru yo.Kodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2011)Nirameba KoiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/283 (2003)School RumbleKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkShe . . . is a second-year high school student with a single all-consuming question: Will the boy she likes ever really notice her? He . . . is the school’s most notorious juvenile delinquent and he’s suddenly come to a shocking realization: He’s got a huge crush, and now he must tell her how he feels. Life-changing obsessions, colossal foul-ups, grand schemes, deep-seated anxieties, and raging hormones–School Rumble portrays high school as it really is: over-the-top comedy!
- Manga, 4/49 (2017)Yancha Gal no Anjou-sanRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/119 (2000)Battle RoyaleAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorNovelA random class of 9th graders have been chosen for the 'program.' They must now kill each other until the final winner is decided. In protest, it's up to Shuuya to gather a group to fight back and deliver a counter-punch to the government that ruined their lives. But they must be careful, for there are those among them who have decided to try to 'win' this cruel game.
- Manga, 1/5 (2010)Shibatte AgemasuShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/52 (2008)My Little MonsterKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkBookworm Shizuku Mizutani has few interests besides her grade and future career. Requested by her teacher, Mizutani brought handouts to Haru Yoshida, a boy who should have been seated next to her but was suspended due to injuring another student in a fight on the first day of school. Because of the favor, Yoshida now considers Mizutani a friend, and she also learns that Yoshida is in fact a very nice, gentle guy.
- Manga, 4/22 (2009)Durarara!!Square Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight NovelWelcome to Ikebukuro, where Tokyo's wildest characters gather!! Meet an ordinary boy who daydreams about the extraordinary. A naive stalker girl. The strongest man in Ikebukuro. A shut-in doctor with questionable credentials. A hedonistic informant...and the "headless rider" astride a pitch-black motorcycle!? As their paths cross, this eccentric cast weaves a twisted, cracked love story...
- Manga, 1/10 (1996)Bad CompanyKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBefore Eikichi Onizuka became a legend, before Onibaku, before he became GTO, he was just a normal junior high school delinquent—getting into fights with his seniors, trying to pick up girls and just hanging out with his friends. Bad Company is a compilation of many short stories, linked together with the characters of Eikichi, Ryuji and their school buddies. Such stories include the origins of Eikichi's bike, which we see frequently in GTO, the first meeting with the Midnight Angel and many others.
- Manhwa, 4/85 (2014)Bloody SweetKakao Corp.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb When the daughter of a shaman gets “strung up” with a centuries-old vampire, is it love or something more sinister that binds them? From Narae Lee, artist of the hit OEL manga Maximum Ride, comes the story of two misfits and their quirky, fantastical romp to find one another.
- Manga, 11/- (2015)Boku ni Hana no MelancholyShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/44 (2009)ArisaKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTsubasa thinks that her pretty and popular twin sister, Arisa, has the perfect life. Everyone at school loves Arisa—unlike the hot-tempered Tsubasa, whose nickname is “the Demon Princess.” But when Arisa attempts suicide, Tsubasa learns that her seemingly perfect sister has been keeping some dark secrets. Now Tsubasa is going undercover at school—disguised as Arisa—in search of the truth. But will Arisa’s secrets shatter Tsubasa’s life, too?
- Manga, 2/8 (2015)Kenka Bancho Otome: Girl Beats BoysAction ComedyVisual Novel
- Manga, 3/68 (2006)The Voynich HotelAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)I Love You yori AishiteruIchijinsha Ltd., Shinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Beelzebub Bangai HenShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2013)Kill la KillKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeRyuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform", and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear. (from TV)
- Manga, 5/19 (2016)Black TorchShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkJiro Azuma is descended from of a long line of shinobi, and he also can talk to animals. One day, he rescues a very unique black cat named Rago, a supernatural being, and is dragged into a secret supernatural war.
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Asatte ni KissFrontier Works Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2014)Chiyahoya Shite yo!Romantic ComedyOriginal Work