- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/15 (2010)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai GirlsMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 12/- (2006)Love LabHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/58 (2008)Mozuya-san GyakujousuruKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 96/973 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Classroom of the EliteMedia FactoryDramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 26/622 (2012)Douluo Dalu II: Jueshi Tang MenQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2014)Honey HuntKasakura Publishing Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2019)Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake KawaiiKadokawa CorporationRomantic ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 3/- (2014)World End EconomicaASCII Media WorksAdventureVisual Novel
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)Only the Flower KnowsTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYouichi's life at university is going just fine. He isn't having any trouble with his classes, he has plenty of friends, and even a cute girlfriend named Minami. Then the day comes where he meets Misaki. Misaki is a reserved, stand offish fellow but for some reason, Youichi can't seem to get him out of his mind. In fact, he can't seem to stay away. When he lands a job working in the lab with Misaki, it seems more than just the flowers are about to bloom. But will they recognise their emotions for what they are, and have the courage to accept it?
- Manga, 17/155 (1995)JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no KazeShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/193 (1985)City HunterTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shuueisha Inc., CoamixAction ComedyOriginal WorkRyo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/85 (2005)Maid-sama!Hakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkThe class president has a little secret she's keeping from the sexy bad boy in school... As President of the Student Council, the overachieving feminist Misaki really socks it to the guys in an attempt to make the former all-boys' school attract a more female student body. But what will she do when the sexiest boy in class finds out Misaki's after-school gig is in a maid café?!
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Manga, 9/35 (2006)Blue Sheep ReverieHakusensha, Inc., Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.?Original WorkKai's lover has been murdered! Searching for the culprit, he comes to a town under the control of two groups, the Salts and the Minors. Once there, to get closer to "Iron Lahti," a man with the same ring as his lover, Kai becomes the man's bodyguard. The side story to the near-future boys' love series Steal Moon is finally published!
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 23/136 (1998)Fruits BasketHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkTohru Honda was an orphan, living with her grandfather, when one day fate kicked her out of the house and she was forced to take up residence in a tent in the forest. Little did she know that the land she was staying on belonged to the Sohma family, a clan of beautiful and mysterious people. After stumbling upon the teenage squatter, the Sohmas invite Tohru to stay in their house in exchange for cooking and cleaning. Everything's going well until she discovers the Sohma family's greatest secret: when hugged by members of the opposite sex, they each turn into their Chinese Zodiac animal!
- Manga, 9/81 (2007)Toradora!Media WorksRomantic ComedyLight NovelRyuuji Takasu has learned the hard way that appearances can be deceiving. For despite his inwardly sweet personality, his unintentionally sharp gaze and aggressive features give him the air of a delinquent thug, putting his chances at making new friends, let alone a girlfriend, next to zero. It's Ryuuji's first day in junior high school and it seems as if things are looking up. He gets to sit in between his only friend, Yuusaku, and more importantly, the girl he's secretly crushing on, Minori Kushieda. But just when he thinks the stars are aligned in his favor, he unwittingly crosses the most feared girl in school, Taiga Aisaka, making her into his arch enemy. To top it off, Taiga has moved in right next door to Ryuuji and happens to be Minori's best friend! Can this school year possibly get any worse?!
- Manga, 5/45 (2010)Nana to Kaoru Black LabelHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/26 (2013)Ashita, Boku wa Shinu. Kimi wa Ikikaeru.ASCII Media WorksRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2006)Disgaea 2: Cursed MemoriesMedia WorksAdventureVideo GameTimes have calmed down since Laharl united the kingdoms. Etna fed up with Laharl's lazy attitude decides to go off and become an Overlord herself. The land she chooses Veldime has been cursed by Overlord Zenon, so that all the human have become demons. Adell the last human goes on a quest to free Veldime of the curse. Reluctantly aided by Zenon's daugther Rozalin, who was accidentally summoned by Adell's mother. How this all plays out is anyone's guess.
- Manga, 52/568 (2004)Hayate the Combat ButlerShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkPoor Hayate Ayasaki is responsible for repaying his parents' 150 million yen debt. One Christmas, he meets a girl named Nagi, and after a series of misunderstandings, he somehow ends up working as her butler. Nagi covers for Hayate's debt, but has Hayate dug himself deeper into a different kind of hole? A hilarious tale of butlers, love and battles (?!).
- Manga, 1/8 (2013)I was humanKodansha Ltd., DeNA Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2010)Ijiwaru na KuchizukeFrontier Works Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2001)JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken II: Golden Heart, Golden RingShuueisha Inc.Action DramaManga
- Manga, 2/7 (2013)Kuroneko Kareshi no AishikataShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/12 (2009)Loli GabuuAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2013)Lyrical CuteAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/30 (2009)Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha ForceKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSix years after the JS Incident, a young dimensional traveler Thoma Avenir rescues a mysterious mute girl named Lily-Strosek from a secret research facility on a distant world of Ruwella. However, by doing so, he becomes an unwitting accomplice in the Bible of Silver Cross Incident, the latest interdimensional crisis faced by the former Riot Force 6 members...
- Manga, 3/17 (2014)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha InnocentSKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyAnime
- Manga, 1/15 (2010)Negiho: Mahora Little GirlsKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2010)Pure Love's Sexy TimeJune-NET?Original WorkBlurb Four mischievous friends have met their match: their own hearts! Now that they’re older, the only troubles these country boys find make them moan and pant. Kou-chan wants to confess to Kishi, but he’s full of heart-pounding doubt over Kishi’s response. Mitsuru, the serious boy pining for a lost love, is ambushed by Tarou, an obtuse, air-headed sadist, full of devotion for his darling. And who is this tall boy, beating everyone up yet shooting flowers out of the panels? Somebody needs to figure out his body language.
- Manga, 4/20 (2013)Rokka Melt: Fiancé wa YukiotokoShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/12 (2009)Tora to OokamiShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2006)Underground Kids: Gakuen Onmitsu TorimonoShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work