- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/13 (2007)Ar Tonelico 2Adventure
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Light Novel, 3/- (2018)Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Drop!!: A Tale of the Fragrance PrincessKadokawa CorporationRomanceLight Novel
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2006)Inyouchuu: Ryoushoku Gakuen TaimarokuKill Time CommunicationHentaiVisual Novel
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2017)Juusai Saikyou MadoushiShufunotomo Co.,Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/4 (2016)Makenshi no Maken ni Yoru Maken no Tame no Harem LifeShinkigensha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/- (2019)Ookami wa NemuranaiEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Memory RecordsFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Seven Cast no Hikikomori MajutsuouFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Light Novel, ? (2003)Shin Honkaku Mahou Shoujo RisukaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2002)Sweet Ichigo ChocolatComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 13/100 (2012)Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken ShoutaiFujimi ShobouActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Tensei Ouji wa DaraketaiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2014)Vanquish OverloadMedia FactoryActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2017)World’s Strongest Rearguard: Labyrinth Country & Dungeon SeekersFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/25 (2007)Zero no Tsukaima Gaiden: Tabitha no BoukenMedia Factory?Light Novel
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 27/108 (2001)Fullmetal AlchemistSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical "auto-mail" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the legendary Philosopher's Stone.
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2019)Bouken-ka ni Narou!: Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2011)F no MeikyuuHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedActionAnime
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/13 (2017)Middle-Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work