- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/13 (2007)Ar Tonelico 2Adventure
- Light Novel, 1/7 (2015)Boruto: Naruto the MovieShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Tensei Ouji wa DaraketaiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2002)Sweet Ichigo ChocolatComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/103 (2015)Kenja no MagoEnterbrainComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 27/108 (2001)Fullmetal AlchemistSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical "auto-mail" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the legendary Philosopher's Stone.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2011)F no MeikyuuHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (1989)Fortune QuestKadokawa Shoten, Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd., ASCII Media Works, Media Works, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Kuromori-san wa Sumaho ga TsukaenaiMedia FactoryRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2005)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical NanohaGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/106 (2001)PhD: Phantasy DegreeFighting-ShounenOriginal WorkSang is a fearlessly spunky young girl in search of the Demon School Hades. Fortunately for her, she comes across a group of misfit monsters that are ditching class from the Demon school. She convinces them to sneak her into the class that normally only allows monsters to attend. Mystery, intrigue and high jinks unfold as Sang finds a way to become a monster--and begins a fantastic adventure in a devilish domain!
- Light Novel, 3/- (2017)Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni AkogareruMicro Magazine, Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 6/23 (2003)Naege Neomu Sarangseureoun TtungttaengiDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)No Fatigue: 24-jikan Tatakaeru Otoko no TenseitanOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2017)Ore dake Irerukakushi DungeonKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)The Faraway PaladinOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Manga, 2/14 (2006)solaMedia WorksSentimental DramaOriginal WorkYorito is a high school student who’s obsessed with taking pictures of the sky. A chance meeting at a vending machine introduces him to a girl named Matsuri. Matsuri’s no ordinary girl, though — she’s actually a Yaka, a 350-year-old creature also known the “Calamity of the Night.” Yaka are supernatural beings with strange powers, beings who never age and who possess almost superhuman strength. Because sunlight is deadly to Yaka, Matsuri has been forced to live a life of solitude, and Yorito is the first friend she’s ever had. There’s even more to Matsuri, however, than her big secret. She’s being followed by Takeshi, a mysterious sword-wielding man who’s intent on killing her. But why? And why is Takeshi unharmed by Matsuri’s powers? Thrust against his will into an otherworldly battle, will Yorito find the courage to protect Matsuri, their friendship, and himself?
- Manga, 2/12 (2012)Tales of Xillia 2ASCII Media WorksAdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 2/20 (2002)Tenshi no Hane to Akuma no ShippoRomantic Comedy
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., Earth Star EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2014)ShiGuiZheActionOriginal Work