- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 4/5 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/24 (2019)Kengan OmegaShougakukan Inc.ActionManga
- Manhwa, ? (2013)Life HoAction Comedy
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/90 (2011)Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa GaidenAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action Drama
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 3/- (2018)Ride-On KingKodansha Ltd.Action Comedy
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Manga, 95/962 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manhwa, 4/75 (2014)An Eye for an EyeLezhin Entertainment Inc.DramaOriginal WorkA story of bitterness, hate, and revenge … Callous to the pains of his classmate being bullied by punks, Yongju one day finds himself the target. When Yongju’s attempt to get back at the bullies goes terribly wrong, his brother Yongjin pledges to enact justice ‒ setting him on a methodical yet twisted path bent on ruthless vengeance.
- Manhua, 17/100 (2011)City of Darkness 2The One Comics Publisher LTD.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund: Age of Scarlet OrderMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Novel, 26/622 (2012)Douluo Dalu II: Jueshi Tang MenQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 2/15 (2007)K.O.SenShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/- (2014)MononogatariShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 18/135 (1990)Natsuki CrisisActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manhua, ? (2018)Shen Chu Kuang HouRomance
- Manga, 3/21 (2015)Ultra Battle SatelliteShuueisha Inc.Action
- Manhwa, ? (2017)AbimussangDaum?Novel
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2016)Jue Shi Wu ShenAdventureLight Novel
- Anime Comics, 2/9 (2004)One Piece: Norowareta SeikenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, ? (2015)Tiger-ani to DragonShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 20/203 (2010)The Breaker: New WavesDaewon Culture Industry Inc., DaumFighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)Mo Dao Zu ShiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (?)Master of GuTencent Holdings Ltd.?Novel
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Uchiha Sasuke no Sharingan DenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOther
- Manga, 21/162 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Manga, 31/181 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 36/390 (1998)Hunter X HunterShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 1/5 (2004)Itsuka wa Kumagoroshi!!Oakla ShuppanRomance