- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou: ShouhenshuuOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 39/- (1976)From Eroica with LoveAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkAfter its first story, From Eroica With Love completely shifts in focus from typical shōnen-ai to oddball comedy and Cold War era action. Dorian Red Gloria, a flamboyant English earl also known as the art thief Eroica, crosses paths with Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach, a conservative German NATO intelligence officer. It's love-hate at first sight. After their first chance meeting, Klaus just can't seem to shake the thief—they run into each other all over the world, whether accidentally or by Eroica's machinations, and Eroica and his gang often end up helping or hindering missions being run by the Major and his agents. Soviet spies, British intelligence officers, and an Arab oil prince also make appearances.
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2015)Makyou Senku no NightingaleKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/7 (?)Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta no de, Suki ni Ikitai to OmoimasuSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 5/40 (2007)Ryousangata wa Date ja Nai!Fujimi ShobouAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Tokyo Inroaded: Closed EdenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2014)Vanquish OverloadMedia FactoryActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 3/30 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Candy & CigarettesKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund: Age of Scarlet OrderMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/51 (2013)Haruka Toudo no CanaanStar Seas CompanyAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2019)Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru.Kadokawa Shoten, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 3/13 (2008)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomMedia FactoryAction DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 15/33 (2007)Library Wars: Love & WarHakusensha, Inc.Action ComedyLight NovelIn the near future, the federal government creates a committee to rid society of books it deems unsuitable. The libraries vow to protect their collections, and with the help of local governments, form a military group to defend themselves: the Library Forces! Iku Kasahara has dreamed of joining the Library Defense Force ever since one of its soldiers stepped in to protect her favorite book from being confiscated in a bookstore when she was younger. But now that she's finally a recruit, she's finding her dream job to be a bit of a nightmare. Especially since her hard-hearted drill instructor seems to have it out for her!
- Anime Comics, 2/9 (2004)One Piece: Norowareta SeikenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 3/- (2013)TENCursed SideRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 19/90 (2005)Full Metal Panic! ΣKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight NovelAfter discovering who betrayed Mithril and caused the seajacking occurance , Mao and kurz are assigned a top secret mission in order to seize and transport the traitor back.
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 35/193 (1985)City HunterTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Shuueisha Inc., CoamixAction ComedyOriginal WorkRyo Saeba is a "sweeper" in the city of Tokyo. His works as a trouble shooter, cleaning the streets of vermin, and helping out desperate people. Sometimes he's a bodyguard, sometimes he's an assassin, whatever Ryo does he does it well. In fact his only flaw is his hormones - he loves the ladies and sometimes turns into an idiot when he's near them. Thankfully he's got people like his partner Kaori Makimura to keep him in check.
- Manga, 6/34 (2011)Twittering Birds Never FlyTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yashiro is the young leader of Shinseikai and the president of the Shinseikai Enterprise, but like so many powerful men, he leads a double life as a deviant and a masochist. Chikara Doumeki comes to work as a bodyguard for him and, although Yashiro had decided that he would never lay a hand on his own men, he finds there’s something about Doumeki that he can’t resist. Yashiro makes advances toward Doumeki, but Doumeki has mysterious reasons for denying. Yashiro, who abuses his power just to abuse himself, and Doumeki, who faithfully obeys his every command, begin the tumultuous affair of two men with songs in their hearts and no wings to fly.
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Light Novel, 29/872 (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2013)The Saga of Tanya the EvilEnterbrainActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/45 (2002)FinderBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkWhile on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive, in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?
- Manga, 11/101 (2002)Black LagoonShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkLock n' load with the baddest group of mercenaries ever to hit the high seas of Southeast Asia! Aboard their World War II torpedo boat, the Black Lagoon, Dutch the Boss, Benny the Mechanic, Revy Two Hand, and Rock, the salaryman from Japan, deliver anything, anywhere. In the dangerous underworld of the Russian Mafia, Chinese triads, Colombian drug cartels, crazed assassins, and ruthless mercenaries, it's hard to know who to trust. But if you've got a delivery to make, and you don't mind a little property damage along the way, you can count on the crew of the Black Lagoon!
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2012)Shousetsu Finder no Rakuinlibre inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/35 (2006)Blue Sheep ReverieHakusensha, Inc., Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.?Original WorkKai's lover has been murdered! Searching for the culprit, he comes to a town under the control of two groups, the Salts and the Minors. Once there, to get closer to "Iron Lahti," a man with the same ring as his lover, Kai becomes the man's bodyguard. The side story to the near-future boys' love series Steal Moon is finally published!
- Manga, 2/27 (2005)Maiden RoseOakla Shuppan, Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTwo soldiers from warring countries are bound by a pledge as master and servant. Taki Reizen is a Commander of sublime beauty, shouldering the fate of his nation. Called “Mad Dog” because of his rough temperament, Klaus has sworn his loyalty to him as a knight. Despite this, those around them are cold and disapproving, full of various misgivings. For all their genuine feelings, what will come of love made cruel by the violence of war?
- Manga, 19/124 (2000)Battle Angel Alita: Last OrderShuueisha Inc., Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkLovely cyborg Alita embarks on a quest to rescue her friend Lou's brain from enslavement as a component in a massive computer and discovers the secret of the Utopian city of Tiphares... Finally, the full story of Alita's first life is revealed!
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 7/24 (2007)BorderMediationAction DramaOriginal WorkWelcome to a behind-the-scenes detective agency staffed by the most stunning men on the street… but don’t mistake this smooth, stylish crew for gumshoes! They always one-up the law with the greatest of ease and nab every crook, schemer and gang lord… but can they solve the mysteries of their own confused pasts? In the end, which of these sleuths will be rewarded with everlasting love?
- Manga, 6/36 (2015)Renjou DesperadoShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more. (from movie)