- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai BladeHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/15 (2010)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai GirlsMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game dattaTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido Dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 39/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 89/912 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/106 (2001)PhD: Phantasy DegreeFighting-ShounenOriginal WorkSang is a fearlessly spunky young girl in search of the Demon School Hades. Fortunately for her, she comes across a group of misfit monsters that are ditching class from the Demon school. She convinces them to sneak her into the class that normally only allows monsters to attend. Mystery, intrigue and high jinks unfold as Sang finds a way to become a monster--and begins a fantastic adventure in a devilish domain!
- Light Novel, 2/- (2017)Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni AkogareruMicro Magazine, Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)The Faraway PaladinOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., Earth Star EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 51/528 (2006)KingdomShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkTwo boys who work as slaves dream of becoming great generals. An opportunity arrises when one of the boys is taken away to the capital. However, he returns on the brink of death. Shin, the other boy, vows he will continue their dream. He does everything he has to to survive on the battlefield and become a superior commander. Starting from a 5 man team, he works his way up through every battle, every war, to get to the top.
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Uchiha Sasuke no Sharingan DenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOther
- Manga, 14/82 (1972)The Rose of VersaillesShuueisha Inc., FairBell, Chuokoron-Shinsha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkOscar was born a girl, but her father needed an heir, so she was brought up to be in the royal guard. As she grows up she runs into Marie Antoinette and tries to keep her safe and help France as it's finance is terrible.
- Manga, 74/675 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 9/35 (2006)Blue Sheep ReverieHakusensha, Inc., Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.?Kai's lover has been murdered! Searching for the culprit, he comes to a town under the control of two groups, the Salts and the Minors. Once there, to get closer to "Iron Lahti," a man with the same ring as his lover, Kai becomes the man's bodyguard. The side story to the near-future boys' love series Steal Moon is finally published!
- Light Novel, 7/51 (2013)Haruka Toudo no CanaanSeikaishaAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2014)Mokushiroku AliceMedia FactoryActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Sono Mono. Nochi ni...Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (2008)Tales of VesperiaKadokawa ShotenAdventureVideo Game"Yuri's and his companions' story of pursuing their own 'justice' is finally revealed!!" Yuri Lowell only wanted to sneak out of the castle for a while and come back before dawn. But on his way out he meets Lady Estellise, who is searching for Yuri's friend Flynn to warn him, because he's in danger. However, Flynn isn't in his room and suddenly they are attacked by some mysterious burglars. They want to steal the core of the blastia, an ancient technology which is responsible for the magical barrier around the capital. They succeed, so Yuri decides to follow the thieves to get back the core and Estellise accompanies him because she still needs to look for Flynn. It's almost dawn when the two of them set out from the capital. What lies ahead of them? The manga is based on the JRPG Tales of Vesperia, which is the second game in the Tales-series to be released in Europe for the Xbox 360.