- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2018)Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai BladeHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/15 (2010)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai GirlsMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game dattaTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Manhwa, ? (2017)AbimussangDaum?Novel
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 91/929 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2017)The Hero is Overpowered but Overly CautiousFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2017)Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni AkogareruMicro Magazine, Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Ore dake Irerukakushi DungeonKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2016)The Faraway PaladinOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Seirei Gensouki: Spirit ChroniclesHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdActionOriginal WorkBlurb Meet Rio: a callous orphaned boy living in the slums. At only 7 years old, he realizes he’s actually the reincarnation of Haruto Amakawa, a Japanese university student with a tragic past. While still reeling from this shocking epiphany, Rio also comes to learn that he possesses extremely potent magical abilities and uses his new powers to solve the kidnapping case of a little girl. His good deed is acknowledged, and he’s rewarded by being enrolled into … a prestigious academy for noble children …?
- Manga, 1/6 (2002)Slayers PremiumKadokawa ShotenComedyVisual NovelAll Lina and Gourry want is to enjoy a delicious seafood dinner at a world-famous restaurant. But when a vicious sea monster prevents fisherman from catching fresh and tasty fish, Lina and Gourry decide to take matters into their own hands.
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no ShitoMag Garden CorporationAdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., EARTH STAR EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Anime Comics, 2/9 (2004)One Piece: Norowareta SeikenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 52/528 (2006)KingdomShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkTwo boys who work as slaves dream of becoming great generals. An opportunity arrises when one of the boys is taken away to the capital. However, he returns on the brink of death. Shin, the other boy, vows he will continue their dream. He does everything he has to to survive on the battlefield and become a superior commander. Starting from a 5 man team, he works his way up through every battle, every war, to get to the top.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Light Novel, 7/- (2017)Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou KitanHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAdventureOriginal Work