- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou: ShouhenshuuOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2018)Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai BladeHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/15 (2010)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai GirlsMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Light Novel, 3/4 (2016)Makenshi no Maken ni Yoru Maken no Tame no Harem LifeShinkigensha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/- (2019)Ookami wa NemuranaiEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game dattaTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2014)Vanquish OverloadMedia FactoryActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2017)World’s Strongest Rearguard: Labyrinth Country & Dungeon SeekersFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Otogi ZoshiMag Garden CorporationActionFor Hikaru, learning swordsmanship is far more interesting than thinking about marriage...and she won't let being the only daughter of a noble house in 10th-century Japan stand in her way! But one fateful day, Hikaru comes across a group of thieves who want revenge on her adored older brother Raikou for obliterating their village. Now Hikaru must sharpen her sword, as she is the only person who can prevent her brother's head from being served on a platter!
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 94/962 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2019)Bouken-ka ni Narou!: Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2016)Dolque!Shougakukan Inc.?Original Work
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/51 (2013)Haruka Toudo no CanaanStar Seas CompanyAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/13 (2017)Middle-Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Ore dake Irerukakushi DungeonKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work