- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/25 (1991)DollsAsahi Shimbun-shaDramaOriginal WorkSet in an upside-down world combining a murky mix of science fiction, reality and moral ambiguity, Yumiko Kawahara's short stories examine the ineffable disparities that exist between the lover and the loved one.
- Manga, 39/- (1976)From Eroica with LoveAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkAfter its first story, From Eroica With Love completely shifts in focus from typical shōnen-ai to oddball comedy and Cold War era action. Dorian Red Gloria, a flamboyant English earl also known as the art thief Eroica, crosses paths with Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach, a conservative German NATO intelligence officer. It's love-hate at first sight. After their first chance meeting, Klaus just can't seem to shake the thief—they run into each other all over the world, whether accidentally or by Eroica's machinations, and Eroica and his gang often end up helping or hindering missions being run by the Major and his agents. Soviet spies, British intelligence officers, and an Arab oil prince also make appearances.
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/90 (2011)Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa GaidenAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action Drama
- Manga, 6/35 (2006)Taimashin: The Red Spider ExorcistMedia FactoryHorror
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/8 (2011)Futa MataTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/22 (2007)Humanity has DeclinedShougakukan Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2013)if: Jigen no KanataTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/79 (2003)IS: Otoko demo Onna demo nai SeiKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkHaru Hoshino was registered as female at birth but raised as a boy. Haru enters a high school for culinary studies to earn a chef's license, but must now attend as a female student due to the revelation of Haru's birth registry. Haru has to deal with the confusion that results from her body's adolescent transition to womanhood and her romantic attachments towards the male students.
- Manga, 1/8 (2011)Nee, mou Sukoshi dake...TI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (2011)Pure DaysCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/- (2007)Shin'ya ShokudouShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 50/- (1990)Super Mario-kunShougakukan Inc.AdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 10/50 (1999)MushishiKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkTHEY HAVE EXISTED SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. Some live in the deep darkness behind your eyelids. Some eat silence. Some thoughtlessly kill. Some simply drive men mad. Shortly after life emerged from the primordial ooze, these deadly creatures, Mushi, came into terrifying being. And they still exist and wreak havoc in the world today. Ginko, a young man with a sardonic smile, has the knowledge and skill to save those plagued by mushi . . . perhaps.
- Manga, 6/56 (2018)BakemonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 14/104 (2003)Yotsuba&!Media WorksComedyOriginal WorkFrom the nutty mind of Kyohiko Azuma, creator of the hit manga Azumanga Daioh comes the story of the new kid in town - little Yotsuba, a green-haired and wide-eyed girl who doesn't have a clue... about anything! With no knowledge of the world around her, and an unnatural fear of air conditioners, Yotsuba has her new neighbors' heads spinning. Join the hilarious exploits of an out-of-this-world schoolgirl as her befuddled friends attempt to uncover the secrets behind this strange child in Yotsubato!
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Light Novel, 11/50 (2003)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal WorkHaruhi holds the fate of the universe in her hands . . . lucky for you she doesn't know it! Meet Haruhi - a cute, determined girl, starting high school in a city where nothing exciting happens and absolutely no one understands her. Meet Kyon - the sarcastic guy who sits behind Haruhi in homeroom and the only boy Haruhi has ever opened up to. His fate is now tied to hers. Meet the S.O.S. Brigade - an after-school club organized by Haruhi with a mission to seek out the extraordinary. Oh, and their second mission? Keeping Haruhi happy . . . because even though she doesn't know it, Haruhi has the power to destroy the universe. Seriously.
- Manga, 1/10 (2011)Black Rock-chanKadokawa ShotenNonsense-Comedy
- Manga, 1/9 (2015)Fella Hame LipsTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/242 (1973)Black JackAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkBlack Jack is a mysterious and charismatic young genius surgeon who travels the world performing amazing and impossible medical feats. Though a trained physician, he refuses to accept a medical license due to his hatred and mistrust of the medical community's hypocrisy and corruption. This leads Black Jack to occasional run-ins with the authorities, as well as from gangsters and criminals who approach him for illegal operations. Black Jack charges exorbitant fees for his services, the proceeds from which he uses to fund environmental projects and to aid victims of crime and corrupt capitalists. But because Black Jack keeps his true motives secret, his ethics are perceived as questionable and he is considered a selfish, uncaring devil. The Black Jack series is told in short stories. Each volume will contain 16-20 stories, each running approximately 20-24 pages in length. Black Jack is recognized as Osamu Tezuka's third most famous series, after Astro Boy and Kimba, the White Lion.
- Manga, 76/701 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manhwa, 2/171 (2008)Eoseooseyo. 305 Hoe!Naver Corporation, Haksan Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/50 (2002)Junjo RomanticaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkMisaki is struggling to pass his college entrance exams, and has taken up a tutor: the cool and sexy Akihiko Usami, who also happens to be a famous boys' love novelist. At first, Misaki is disgusted by Akihiko, but slowly, Misaki realizes he may be developing feelings for the older man. And so begins the bumpy relationship of this odd couple, filled with comedy and pure romance...
- Manga, 1/9 (2016)Gekou Jikoku ni Yarimashita.AkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/9 (2013)Pai Fella LadyTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (2014)Work & SexCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/45 (2007)Yuri Hime SelectionIchijinsha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/142 (1970)Lone Wolf and CubFutabasha Publishers Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkDark Horse Comics is proud to present one of the authentic landmarks in graphic fiction, Lone Wolf and Cub, to be published in its entirety for the first time. Lone Wolf and Cub is an epic samurai adventure of staggering proportions -- a 17th century story of a disgraced Shogun's executioner wandering the country as an assassin.
- Manga, 1/28 (2017)Detektiv Conan: Special Black Edition Part.3Egmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 38/366 (1988)Kyou kara Ore wa!!Shougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkTakashi's family moved into a new neighborhood, so Takashi decided to use this opportunity to reinvent himself from a goody-goody into a punk. He heads to the barber where he runs into another high school age kid with a very normal haircut. Takashi asks for a bleached perm so that he can stand out in school. As he's leaving he discovers the other highschool kid, Itou, got his hair spiked (and will also stand out). Turns out both of them transferred into the same school and had the same idea; to reinvent themselves into delinquents. Needless to say they become friends and delinquents together.
- Manga, 1/8 (2008)NightSlibre inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/101 (2002)Black LagoonShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkLock n' load with the baddest group of mercenaries ever to hit the high seas of Southeast Asia! Aboard their World War II torpedo boat, the Black Lagoon, Dutch the Boss, Benny the Mechanic, Revy Two Hand, and Rock, the salaryman from Japan, deliver anything, anywhere. In the dangerous underworld of the Russian Mafia, Chinese triads, Colombian drug cartels, crazed assassins, and ruthless mercenaries, it's hard to know who to trust. But if you've got a delivery to make, and you don't mind a little property damage along the way, you can count on the crew of the Black Lagoon!
- Manga, 10/113 (2005)Detroit Metal CityHakusensha, Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkBy all appearances, Souichi Negishi is a sweet, well-mannered boy who likes Swedish pop music, trendy boutiques, and all things fashionable. But at the same time he's also Krauser II, front man for Detroit Metal City, an indie death metal band whose popularity increases by the day. Once the DMC makeup goes on and Souichi takes the stage, his natural talent as a death metal god can't help but flourish. Is this the band he's truly destined to be in?
- Novel, 1/3 (1948)No Longer HumanDramaOriginal Work