- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/? (2017)Schneeballen: Verliebt in JapanCarlsen MangaComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Painter of the NightLezhin Entertainment Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 14+/45+ (2013)ArteTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 7/70 (2015)DaelihwagaDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/80 (1972)Dousei JidaiFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/98 (2004)GA: Geijutsuka Art Design ClassHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkFollow the lives of five senior art students as they learn color theory and technique…and have some cute and colorful life lessons along the way. With full color illustrations scattered throughout, this volume will teach the reader some art basics as well. Art class was never this fun!
- Manga, 1/6 (2018)Hikyoumono Dato Waratte KureFusion Product Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2018)RihtIntelfin Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/32 (2019)Sen wa, Boku o EgakuKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2011)Seven Little Sons of the Dragon: A Collection of Seven StoriesEnterbrainSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10+/133+ (2005)Sunshine SketchHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkAccepted to a high school specializing in the arts, Yuno moves into a nearby apartment complex to make her commute easier. Just a few days into her new routine, she quickly discovers that creativity doesn’t end with the art school bell! Her neighbors — Sae, Hiro, and Miya — are all fellow students, and each has her own hilarious quirks. And eccentricity clearly rules this school; Yuno’s homeroom teach is a cosplay otaku and the principal is just…weird. Will the quiet Yuno be able to handle this creatively kooky cast of characters?
- Manga, 5/35 (2006)Does The Flower Blossom?Gentousha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/? (2014)4-goushitsu no AtelierFrance Shoin Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/134 (2009)BarakamonSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb For a certain reason, a handsome, young calligrapher by the name of Seishuu Handa uproots himself and moves to an island on the westernmost edge of Japan. “Sensei,” as he comes to be known, is a city boy through and through, and has never experienced rural life until now. And by the looks of it, he has much to learn! Luckily, he has a willing teacher in Naru, the energetic expert islander, to help show him the ropes. But can Sensei keep up with the plucky first-grader, or will he get schooled?! Here unfolds a heartfelt island comedy about a gruff on the outside, soft on the inside urbanite teacher and his new, unfailingly kind island neighbors!
- Manga, 4/27 (2011)The Crayon DaysShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2010)SenpaiAkaneshinshaRomantic Drama
- Manga, 10/64 (2000)Honey and CloverShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkTakemoto, a sophomore art student in Tokyo, thinks his greatest worries in life are finding ways to eat more meat and getting to class on time. But with friends like his, life is never going to be that tame.
- Manga, 5/34 (2011)Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist’s JourneyShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13+/78+ (2012)Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!ASCII Media WorksComedyOriginal WorkAn art club in a certain middle school has the following members: Subaru Uchimaki, who is a genius at drawing faces, but only wants to draw the perfect 2D wife; Colette, a rich troublemaker who never stops making mischief; and the club president, who sleeps through sessions and collects sleeping aids. Mizuki Usami is the only person in the club who wants to do art club-like activities, and constantly struggles to do so.
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)Amefurashi: Shun’u ni Shippori to Nureru, Ooedo Ren’aitanShinshokan Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2001)Mademoiselle ButterflyHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2011)Itsuya-sanTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/62 (2001)MahorabaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyShiratori Ryuushi just moved into Narutakisou, a small villa-like residence in Tokyo, run by a distant cousin, Aoba Kozue. As Shiratori gets to know Kozue-chan, he learns that she carries a strange secret within her. Around them, the residents of Narutakisou provide an equally weird and wacky counterpoint to their burgeoning love.
- Manga, 4/24 (2017)Shunkan GradationShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2017)Shinitagari no VampireFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhua, 1/2 (2004)RememberDrama
- Manga, 2/11 (2010)≠ Not Equallibre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Guardians of the LouvreSlice of Life DramaOriginal WorkA famous manga artist provides the latest entry in the Louvre collection of graphic novels. After a group trip to Europe, a Japanese designer stops in Paris alone, intent on visiting the museums of the capital. But, bedridden in his hotel room with fever, he faces the absolute solitude of one suffering in a foreign land, deprived of any immediate or familiar recourse. When the fever breaks somewhat, he sets out on his visit and promptly gets lost in the crowded halls of the Louvre. Very soon, he discovers many unsuspected facets to this world in a museum, meeting artists and their works from various periods, in a journey oscillating between feverish hallucination and reality, finishing at the crossroads between human and personal history. With this inner journey, Jiro Taniguchi invites us on a temporal and artistic trip to discover a sense of place under the leadership of some tutelary figures that appear to him, familiar or unknown … the guardians of the Louvre.
- Manga, 5/38 (2008)Natsu no ZenjitsuKodansha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/37 (2015)A Kiss, For RealKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Starlike WordsKaioushaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/15 (2007)Gentle CageTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.?Original WorkAmateur painter Itsuki Hashimoto and up-and-coming sculptor Masatsugu Tokiwa became friends through their love for art. But a few years later, family circumstances force Itsuki to cut Tokiwa off of his life. Now, Itsuki is living a confined life as the “human pet” of Yamabe-sensei, Tokiwa’s former teacher. Can Tokiwa help Itsuki break free of his cage?
- Manhwa, ? (2020)HwaryongwangKakao Corp.?Light Novel
- Manga, 2/7 (2014)Kuchibiru ni Kimi no IroKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/179 (2007)Tomehane! Suzuri Koukou ShodoubuShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2006)Intriguing SecretsHoubunsha Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkThe midsummer sun's rays enter the courtyard. Umehara of the school's art club is commanded to do weeding as a punishment with Mizue, a classmate he doesn't get along with. It was supposed to be the worst scenario Umehara could find himself in, but he begins to have a crush on Mizue and cannot tell anyone about it. Suddenly, Mizue asks Umehara, who puts his feelings into his paintbrush, to draw a picture of him... The two of them end up spending time alone in the art room after school. What is he to do with the feelings for Mizue that he can't suppress...
- Manga, 4/23 (2008)Chibi-san DateGentousha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkOn the crescent-shaped island of Nantucket during the 1960s lives Seiji, a young Japanese artist pursuing his dreams. This slice-of-life story follows the interesting characters on the island he meets and befriends, and the struggles he faces in improving as artist.
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Datte, Oishii no ga Warui.Ichijinsha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (1984)Panorama of HellHibari ShobouHorrorOriginal WorkA man known only as the Hell Painter uses his own blood to paint images of Hell. While working on his life's work, the Panorama of Hell, he reflects on his family history, describing how each of his family members inspired his paintings of Hell.
- Manga, 13+/113+ (2003)SketchbookMag Garden CorporationComedyOriginal Work