- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Manga, 24/95 (2004)Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Steel Ball RunShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAmerica, 1890. The longest and largest race ever, the Steel Ball Run, is about to start. It's a race from San Diego, California all the way to New York City, New York, and while horses are the traditional racing medium, anything can be used. The winner is the one with the most points, via checkpoint placement, when they reach New York. The prize: $50,000,000. Gyro Zepelli, a mysterious man with an equally mysterious steel ball, is planning on winning the race. Johnny Joestar (JoJo) is a former jockey who's cockiness got him paralyzed from the legs down. An accidental contact with the steel ball made his leg twitch, so he's in the race to learn about Gyro's steel ball. But the challenges of Diego Brando, a popular European jockey, Pocoloco, a slave with the Devil's Luck, Sandman, a native american who is sprinting all the way to NYC, and others will make it hard for Gyro and JoJo to win.
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Classroom of the EliteMedia FactoryDramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 26/622 (2012)Douluo Dalu II: Jueshi Tang MenQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Manga, 5/55 (2002)PetKadokawa Shoten, Enterbrain, Shougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkTeenager Hiroki, who works for a Chinese mafia family only known as “the Company”, belongs to a small group of individuals capable of using a special ability called “Image”. This power allows its users to infiltrate another person’s mind and alter their memories—in favour of the “Company”. However, making use of this ability comes at a great risk, as one mistake while manipulating the target’s memories can lead to them “breaking” and winding up mentally disabled. Although Hiroki has a strong distaste for the “Company’s” methods, he sticks by his partner and mentor Tsukasa, who enabled him to lead a life as normal as is possible with his abilities. On the other hand, young adult Satoru, who is in possession of the same abilities and also serves the “Company”, was separated from his mentor Hayashi two years ago and has no information about the circumstances of his disappearance. After Hiroki gets to know Satoru better, he comes to realise that Tsukasa is keeping secrets from him as well …
- Novel, 1/13 (2019)Weathering With YouKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 32/191 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 5/33 (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Satou Kashi no Dangan wa UchinukenaiFujimi ShobouDramaLight Novel
- Manga, 7/- (1981)Aishite NightShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/147 (2007)Goodnight PunpunShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkPunpun is an ordinary young boy growing up in Japan whose age of innocence has reached its end after his father is arrested for spousal abuse and putting his mother in hospital. With his uncle looking after him Punpun grows into adulthood facing a series of events which change him, for better or worse, forcing him to contemplate just what it means to be an adult.
- Manga, 31/126 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)Wolf Children: Ame & YukiKadokawa ShotenDramaAnimeHana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children—older sister Yuki, and younger brother Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but when the "wolf man" suddenly dies Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life. (from movie)
- Light Novel, 9/- (2015)If It’s For My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon LordHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/25 (2015)Ashita wa Docchi da!Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/8 (1974)The Heart of ThomasShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThe setting: A boys’ boarding school in Germany, sometime in the latter 20th Century. Fourteen year-old Thomas Werner falls from a lonely pedestrian overpass to his death immediately after sending a single, brief letter to a schoolmate: To Juli, one last time This is my love This is the sound of my heart Surely you must understand
- Manga, 15/78 (2012)So Cute It Hurts!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/57 (2017)Honey Come HoneyShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/28 (2016)Risouteki BoyfriendShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/263 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Manga, 7/31 (2012)OrangeShuueisha Inc., Futabasha Publishers Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkNaho Takamiya is a timid 16-year-old girl. One day, she receives a letter from her future self detailing actions she must take to prevent Kakeru Naruse, the new transfer student, from sinking into depression and taking his own life.
- Manga, 1/26 (2018)Detektiv Conan: Karate & OrchideenEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2019)Tenki no KoKodansha Ltd.?Anime
- Manga, 13/117 (2009)Nozoki AnaShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
- Manga, 11/44 (2015)The Water Dragon’s BrideShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/166 (2003)SuzukaKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYamato is ready for a fresh start. So when his aunt invites him to stay rent-free in her big-city boarding house in hustling, bustling Tokyo, Yamato jumps at the chance. There’s just one teensy-weensy catch: It’s an all-girl housing complex and spa! Things get even more nerve-racking when Yamato meets his neighbor Suzuka, a beautiful track-and-field star. She’s not just the cutest girl Yamato’s ever met, she’s also the coolest, the smartest, and the most intimidating. Can an ordinary guy like Yamato ever hope to win over a girl like Suzuka?
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Neon Sign AmberShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/80 (2002)LifeKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkAyumu Shiiba is studying for the all-important high school entrance exams. She is struggling to get by, but thankfully has help from her best friend Shii-chan, who is at the top of their class. Test results come back and their friendship falls apart when Ayumu surpasses Shii-chan's scores and gets into her high school of choice while Shii-chan doesn't! Losing Shii-chan is so painful for Ayumu that she starts cutting her wrists for comfort. Hoping for a fresh start, Ayumu arrives at her new high school and finally opens up to a new friend, Manami. But will Manami prove to be the friend that Ayumu truly needs or send her further in a downward spiral?
- Manga, 3/12 (2001)Akkan BabyKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAkkan Baby follows the story of Kagura Yuki and Nagae Shigeru, two simple-minded and naïve high school students who have a close friendship and a casual sexual relationship. When their lack of safe sex knowledge leads to Shigeru becoming pregnant, the two teenagers face a long road of decisions and obstacles to overcome.
- Manga, 23/136 (1998)Fruits BasketHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkTohru Honda was an orphan, living with her grandfather, when one day fate kicked her out of the house and she was forced to take up residence in a tent in the forest. Little did she know that the land she was staying on belonged to the Sohma family, a clan of beautiful and mysterious people. After stumbling upon the teenage squatter, the Sohmas invite Tohru to stay in their house in exchange for cooking and cleaning. Everything's going well until she discovers the Sohma family's greatest secret: when hugged by members of the opposite sex, they each turn into their Chinese Zodiac animal!
- Manga, 14/42 (2009)Super LoversKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manga, 12/60 (2002)AriaMag Garden CorporationSlice of Life DramaOriginal WorkExperience the magical, mystical world that inspired the Aria anime...One-hundred and fifty years after its terraforming, Aqua, the planet formerly known as Mars, is now almost completely covered in water. A young girl named Akari Mizunashi lives in the city of Neo-Venezia, an exact replica of the old Italian city of Venice, where she works as a gondolier tour guide. While giving people tours of her beautiful city, Akari learns to appreciate her city when she helps an elderly tourist find his daughter, teaches a friend some history about ancient Venice and discovers the secret behind Aqua's unusual sun showers.
- Manga, 11/44 (2011)Your Lie in AprilKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work