- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Light Novel, 11/12 (2015)Classroom of the EliteMedia FactoryDramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Satou Kashi no Dangan wa UchinukenaiFujimi ShobouDramaLight Novel
- Manga, 7/- (1981)Aishite NightShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Save MeNaver CorporationSlice of Life DramaOther
- Manga, 13/147 (2007)Goodnight PunpunShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkPunpun is an ordinary young boy growing up in Japan whose age of innocence has reached its end after his father is arrested for spousal abuse and putting his mother in hospital. With his uncle looking after him Punpun grows into adulthood facing a series of events which change him, for better or worse, forcing him to contemplate just what it means to be an adult.
- Manga, 3/8 (1974)The Heart of ThomasShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThe setting: A boys’ boarding school in Germany, sometime in the latter 20th Century. Fourteen year-old Thomas Werner falls from a lonely pedestrian overpass to his death immediately after sending a single, brief letter to a schoolmate: To Juli, one last time This is my love This is the sound of my heart Surely you must understand
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)Wolf Children: Ame & YukiKadokawa ShotenDramaAnimeHana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children—older sister Yuki, and younger brother Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but when the "wolf man" suddenly dies Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life. (from movie)
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Beasts of AbigaileAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (1978)ClaudineShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkClaudine is a woman convinced since she was young that she was born into the wrong gender. She struggles through life, being the first child after three older brothers to take after their father. She wants only to be able to find true love, and her attempts continue to end in tragedy as she is unable to be accepted as a man by her peers.
- Manga, 1/26 (2018)Detektiv Conan: Karate & OrchideenEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/96 (1994)Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeIn 2015, the "Angels" have returned, and Shinji Ikari, a fourteen year-old child of the new Earth, is forced by his father Gendo--commander of the secret organization NERV--to pilot the monstrous biomechanical weapon called "Evangelion" to match the Angels' fearsome power...
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 13/39 (2009)Super LoversKadokawa ShotenSentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manga, 6/31 (2012)OrangeShuueisha Inc., Futabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNaho Takamiya is a timid 16-year-old girl. One day, she receives a letter from her future self detailing actions she must take to prevent Kakeru Naruse, the new transfer student, from sinking into depression and taking his own life.
- Manga, 13/117 (2009)Nozoki AnaShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
- Manga, 18/166 (2003)SuzukaKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkYamato is ready for a fresh start. So when his aunt invites him to stay rent-free in her big-city boarding house in hustling, bustling Tokyo, Yamato jumps at the chance. There’s just one teensy-weensy catch: It’s an all-girl housing complex and spa! Things get even more nerve-racking when Yamato meets his neighbor Suzuka, a beautiful track-and-field star. She’s not just the cutest girl Yamato’s ever met, she’s also the coolest, the smartest, and the most intimidating. Can an ordinary guy like Yamato ever hope to win over a girl like Suzuka?
- Manga, 3/21 (2012)Bokura no NegaiTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/136 (1998)Fruits BasketHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkTohru Honda was an orphan, living with her grandfather, when one day fate kicked her out of the house and she was forced to take up residence in a tent in the forest. Little did she know that the land she was staying on belonged to the Sohma family, a clan of beautiful and mysterious people. After stumbling upon the teenage squatter, the Sohmas invite Tohru to stay in their house in exchange for cooking and cleaning. Everything's going well until she discovers the Sohma family's greatest secret: when hugged by members of the opposite sex, they each turn into their Chinese Zodiac animal!
- Manga, 3/12 (2001)Akkan BabyKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAkkan Baby follows the story of Kagura Yuki and Nagae Shigeru, two simple-minded and naïve high school students who have a close friendship and a casual sexual relationship. When their lack of safe sex knowledge leads to Shigeru becoming pregnant, the two teenagers face a long road of decisions and obstacles to overcome.
- Manga, 11/39 (2014)Waiting for SpringKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkShy girl Mitsuki is hoping to remake herself and find her true friends now that she's entered high school. Unexpectedly, she catches the attention of the four handsome, basketball club stars.
- Manga, 18/87 (2008)Suki Desu Suzuki-kun!!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAt age 13, Hikaru Suzuki, a basketball enthusiast, and Sayaka Hoshino, a shy girl who dreams of acting, crossed paths in middle school and fell in love. After being separated from each other at the end of middle school, they meet again at age 17. Meanwhile, Chihiro Itou, Hikaru's childhood friend, has loved Hikaru since they were young, while Shinobu Suzuki (who has no relation to Hikaru) begins to fall for Chihiro.
- Manga, 12/60 (2002)AriaMag Garden CorporationSlice of Life DramaOriginal WorkExperience the magical, mystical world that inspired the Aria anime...One-hundred and fifty years after its terraforming, Aqua, the planet formerly known as Mars, is now almost completely covered in water. A young girl named Akari Mizunashi lives in the city of Neo-Venezia, an exact replica of the old Italian city of Venice, where she works as a gondolier tour guide. While giving people tours of her beautiful city, Akari learns to appreciate her city when she helps an elderly tourist find his daughter, teaches a friend some history about ancient Venice and discovers the secret behind Aqua's unusual sun showers.
- Manga, 11/44 (2011)Your Lie in AprilKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/170 (2007)Kokou no HitoShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/80 (2002)LifeKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkAyumu Shiiba is studying for the all-important high school entrance exams. She is struggling to get by, but thankfully has help from her best friend Shii-chan, who is at the top of their class. Test results come back and their friendship falls apart when Ayumu surpasses Shii-chan's scores and gets into her high school of choice while Shii-chan doesn't! Losing Shii-chan is so painful for Ayumu that she starts cutting her wrists for comfort. Hoping for a fresh start, Ayumu arrives at her new high school and finally opens up to a new friend, Manami. But will Manami prove to be the friend that Ayumu truly needs or send her further in a downward spiral?
- Manga, 2/8 (2008)A*D: Tenshi no Usolibre inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2015)JumpingShuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 4/18 (2006)The Beast PlayerKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 33/323 (2001)Zatch Bell!Shougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkFor his 14th birthday, Kiyo received a strange little boy named Zatch Bell as a bizarre gift from his father. Kiyo soon discovers that there's more to Zatch than his dad ever realized--Zatch is a mamodo child with magic powers that are unleashed by reading spells from a mysterious red book...and there are 99 other kids like Zatch who must fight one another to become the king of the mamodo world!
- Manga, 3/8 (2011)Kouya no KoiKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2014)Lan ChiBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/6 (2016)Life So HappyHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/20 (1971)MariaFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (1999)My Boy x My LoveShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work