- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhua, 2/- (2016)Tou Tiao Dou Shi TaComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 34/102 (2000)Beck: Mongolian Chop SquadKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkFourteen-year-old Yukio Tanaka is one heck of a boring guy. He has no hobbies, a weak taste in music, and only a small vestige of a personality. His shy and somewhat neurotic personality makes him his own worst enemy. Little does he know that his life will be forever changed when he meets rocker Ryuusuke Minami, an unpredictable sixteen-year-old with a cool dog named Beck. Ryusuke has just returned to Japan from America, and when he inspires Yukio to get into music, the two begin a journey through the world of rock 'n' roll dreams.... Lace up your Docs and head to the mosh pit--Harold Sakuishi's highly addictive manga series that spawned a hit anime has finally reached the States!
- Manga, 21/84 (2000)NanaShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNana "Hachi" Komatsu hopes that moving to Tokyo will help her make a clean start and leave her capricious love life behind her. Nana Osaki, who arrives in the city at the same time, has plans to score big in the world of rock'n'roll. Although these two young women come from different backgrounds, they quickly become best friends in a whirlwind world of sex, music, fashion, gossip and all-night parties!
- Manga, 5/28 (2013)GivenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/113 (2005)Detroit Metal CityHakusensha, Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkBy all appearances, Souichi Negishi is a sweet, well-mannered boy who likes Swedish pop music, trendy boutiques, and all things fashionable. But at the same time he's also Krauser II, front man for Detroit Metal City, an indie death metal band whose popularity increases by the day. Once the DMC makeup goes on and Souichi takes the stage, his natural talent as a death metal god can't help but flourish. Is this the band he's truly destined to be in?
- Manga, 2/28 (2005)SolaninShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkMeiko Inoue is a recent college grad working as an office lady in a job she hates. Her boyfriend Naruo is permanently crashing at her apartment because his job as a freelance illustrator doesn't pay enough for rent. And her parents in the country keep sending her boxes of veggies that just rot in her fridge. Straddling the line between her years as a student and the rest of her life, Meiko struggles with the feeling that she's just not cut out to be a part of the real world.
- Manga, 2/9 (2014)Crash ʼnʼ BurnTokyopop GmbHSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/- (2009)VermoniaWindmill, BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/19 (2003)What a Wonderful World!Shougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkWhat begins with a college dropout bored of her mediocre routine soon becomes a fantastic series of vignettes about the unexpected ways that lives intersect. Filled with magical realism in the face of the cold reality of modern life, at their core these stories are about discovering something precious in the chaos of existence.
- Manga, 10/36 (2015)Kiss Me at the Stroke of MidnightKodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/17 (2003)Strawberry Shake SweetIchijinsha Ltd., Shuueisha Inc., Magazine Magazine Publishing Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkWhen Julia, the 16-year-old top talent in the company, learns that she is to "show the ropes" to a new talent, she's outraged. But when she meets the girl, Ran, Julia quickly agrees. Ran is very laid-back, but still very talented, and Julia spends much of her time plotting to get closer to Ran, while dealing with her manager's attempts to prevent scandal.
- Manga, 5/18 (2008)Grand Guignol OrchestraHakusensha, Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkBlurb Lucille and his orchestra encounter a town overrun with the worst kind of audience: the Living Dead! Well, not really. They're people who have been turned into doll-like zombies. And they are definitely not a crowd to take lightly.
- Manga, 4/12 (2008)Muse no Gakuen de Aoulibre inc.RomanceOriginal WorkOutstanding student Tadafumi Hanai of Misonoi Campus has to tutor Still's lead member Ohtsuki Yuu, who is Hanai-kun's schoolmate. A scholar vs. a star.
- Manga, 1/5 (2003)Yokan: PremonitionOakla ShuppanDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Kai to AlternaRockIchijinsha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/73 (2007)Crash!Shuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/109 (2013)Anonymous NoiseHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNino, a girl who loves singing, made a childhood promise with her first crush Momo and song-composing Yuzu to someday find her voice. The three went their separate ways, but Nino kept her promise and continued to sing. Years later, the three are now high school students, and Nino is drawn into the world of keionbu or band club.
- Manga, 9/31 (2014)Tokyo Tarareba GirlsKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKaori, Rinko, and Koyuki are three single women who are around 30-years-old. They didn't expect to still be single, and with the Olympics approaching, they're wondering what they can do about it.
- Manga, 20/204 (2014)FuukaKodansha Ltd.GanbatteOriginal WorkYuu Haruna is the new boy in town and finds himself drawn to Fuuka. He discovers that they both have love for the same band and Yuu, who isn't too bad on bass, compliments Fuuka's raw singing voice. They decide to form a band together. Yuu wants to confess his growing feelings for Fuuka but his childhood friend and idol "Niko" still harbors feelings for Yuu.
- Manga, 2/5 (2007)1001 SekundenHotate BooksDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/35 (2013)Ukare Bakemono no Hogaraka na HatanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOther
- Manga, 1/5 (2006)Netemo SametemoShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)Non Tea RoomHoubunsha Co. Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Tokyo Rock ShounenShougakukan Inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 1/4 (2002)Bye-Bye, Little.Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/25 (2004)Gravitation EXGentousha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkIn order to heal the wounds in his heart, Eiri Yuki and his vocalist lover, Shuichi, travel to New York to visit the grave of Yuki's first love and tormentor, Yuki Kitagawa. But once there, they make a startling discovering that will change their lives...forever!
- Manga, 5/30 (2005)Yonen BuzzTokyopop GmbHDramaOriginal WorkWhen an indie Japanese band named Plastic Chew hits it big in Tokyo, will they really have it all? Sure, their dreams have finally come true...but with fame and fortune comes major pressure. Can they be true to their artistic vision while pleasing their management and their fans? Can their relationships with each other hold up under the mounting stress? And, most importantly, can Plastic Chew enjoy success without becoming sellouts? No matter what happens, this band keeps on rockin'...determined to not let anything derail their rock 'n' roll fantasies.
- Manhwa, 7/40 (2007)Say Say SayKkonnim?Original Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2006)Glamorous LipsIssuishaRomantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2016)Dream TeamDaumRomanceOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)They Are a CoupleBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/38 (1997)Tenshi no UtaKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2011)Sayonara Piano SonataASCII Media WorksSlice of Life DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Mashikaku RockShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2014)Yoru to Asa no UtaTakeshobo Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2009)Gamushapa Heart BShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1984)Odoru KeikanShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/82 (1999)BremenShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkReiji and Kasuga head out to Tokyo to become the "Gods of Rock", but they seem to always attract trouble. On their way, Ryō Hayama and Ran Fujii join them in their quest.
- Manga, 1/7 (2008)Age Called BlueTokyo MangashaDramaOriginal WorkAge Called Blue follows two friends, Billy and Nick. These boys have been living as roommates while doing everything they can to promote their band. Billy has been harboring feelings for Nick for some time, but hasn't yet found the nerve to try and move their relationship beyond the boundaries of normal friendship. In the world of struggling artists, trouble is always on the horizon, and is soon to rear its head as the other members of the band grow tired of Nick's free-thinking and easy-going ways. They want the "hippy" out of the band, leaving Billy with a heart-wrenching choice: Should he follow his life-long desire to make music, a career he's thrown countless hours of time into? Or, should he side with the boy who stole his heart long ago, his true best friend, Nick?
- Manga, 15/84 (2009)Hallelujah OverdriveShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work