- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, ? (2019)Brutal: Satsujin Kansatsukan no KokuhakuTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/26 (2013)Meitantei Conan: Romantic KoibitoShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 4/6 (2011)Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no KoukouseiEnterbrainThrillerVideo Game
- Manga, 5/46 (2018)Detective Conan: Zero’s Tea TimeShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/27 (2020)Detektiv Conan: Winter EditionEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2011)F no MeikyuuHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Novel, 12/- (2013)Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga UmatteiruKadokawa ShotenCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 9/38 (2012)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel
- Manhua, ? (2014)ShiGuiZheActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/65 (2003)PlutoShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkIn an ideal world where man and robots coexist, someone or something has destroyed the powerful Swiss robot Mont Blanc. Elsewhere a key figure in a robot rights group is murdered. The two incidents appear to be unrelated...except for one very conspicuous clue - the bodies of both victims have been fashioned into some sort of bizarre collage complete with makeshift horns placed by the victims' heads. Interpol assigns robot detective Gesicht to this most strange and complex case - and he eventually discovers that he too, as one of the seven great robots of the world, is one of the targets.
- Manga, 1/16 (2019)Meitantei Conan: Kyogoku Makoto SelectionShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/22 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Time holds little meaning for Beatrice the Millennial Witch. Replaying the events leading up to the Golden Banquet again and again only gives her more opportunity to play with her new favorite toy, Battler Ushiromiya. The boy’s will to resist the witch remains strong as the curtain rises for a third time on the Ushiromiya family’s annual reunion. But as Beatrice pulls more and more players into the game, the strain on Battler’s defenses is evident. Do the other members of his family hold the key to solving the witch's riddle and sealing her defeat?!
- Manga, 1/28 (2016)Meitantei Conan vs. Kurozukume no Otoko-tachi Part.3Shougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 5: End of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Beatrice is dead, her soul shattered by Battler at her own request. Though her body sits across the chessboard, she is no more than a husk of the laughing, impulsive witch she once was. Lambdadelta is more than happy to preside over the fifth game, and Bernkastel willingly steps in for Battler as he takes his leave to collect his thoughts. But two witches can cause all manner of mischief when left to their own devices, especially when they care as little for rules as Lambdadelta …
- Manga, 7/24 (2007)BorderMediationAction DramaOriginal WorkWelcome to a behind-the-scenes detective agency staffed by the most stunning men on the street… but don’t mistake this smooth, stylish crew for gumshoes! They always one-up the law with the greatest of ease and nab every crook, schemer and gang lord… but can they solve the mysteries of their own confused pasts? In the end, which of these sleuths will be rewarded with everlasting love?
- Manga, 9/48 (2011)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 7: Requiem of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Horror
- Manga, 6/26 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelTwelve years after her loved ones were brutally murdered at the annual family meeting, Ange Ushiromiya, now eighteen, is the sole heir of the Ushiromiya family. Ostracized by her peers, Ange seeks companionship in the pages of a diary left behind by her cousin, Maria. The diary offers a precious glimpse of Maria’s world—her struggles at school, her friendship with the stuffed lion Sakutarou, and her fascination with magic. It’s as if the diary contains the last remnants of Ange’s dear cousin … and an opportunity for Ange to discover the magic within herself …
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 1/31 (2015)Meitantei Conan vs. Kurozukume no Otoko-tachi Part.2Shougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 99/1060 (1994)Case ClosedShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkJimmy Kudo, the son of a world-renowned mystery writer, is a high school detective who has cracked the most baffling of cases. One day while on a date with his childhood friend Rachel Moore, Jimmy observes a pair of men in black involved in some shady business. The men capture Jimmy and give him a poisonous substance to rub out their witness. But instead of killing him, it turns him into a little kid! Jimmy takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the difficult cases that come his way. All the while, he's looking for the men in black and the mysterious organization they're with in order to find a cure for his miniature malady.
- Manga, 2/8 (2013)Kishibe Rohan wa UgokanaiShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/21 (2014)Meitantei Conan: FBI SelectionShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/- (2017)The Apothecary DiariesSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 16/138 (2005)Soredemo Machi wa MawatteiruShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkSeaside, a coffee shop that was unable to become a maid café is the setting of this slapstick comedy. The main character, Arashiyama Hotori, who gives little consideration to being a maid, always meets her customers with indifference. Then, Seaside’s second maid, Hotori’s classmate, Tatsuno Toshiko, makes her debut. Tatsuno, the polar opposite of Hotori, looks every bit the part of a maid. Has Seaside come just a little bit closer to being a maid café? Won’t you take a look at this unusual tale, in which out of the ordinary events intersect with everyday scenes?
- Manga, 1/28 (2017)Detektiv Conan: Best in the WestEgmont MangaCrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/26 (2008)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 2: Turn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb With help from the witch Beatrice, Shannon has enjoyed a budding romance with George Ushiromiya, her master’s eldest grandson. As a servant of the Ushiromiya estate, Shannon is little more than furniture, but since her bargain with Beatrice, Shannon has never felt happier … or more human. Her brother and fellow servant, Kanon, is troubled by his sister’s reliance on the with to reach beyond her lowly status. But when love begins to flutter in Kanon’s heart, will he be tempted to abandon his station and take the witch's hand as well?
- Manga, 1/28 (2009)Meitantei Conan vs. Kurozukume no OtokotachiShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/19 (2004)Meitantei Conan VS Kaitou KidShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/5 (2011)Akatsuki no AgehaKadokawa ShotenDrama
- Manga, 3/- (2019)Brutal: Satsujin Keisatsukan no KokuhakuTakeshobo Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2013)Danganronpa KirigiriStar Seas CompanyActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/9 (2008)GetenrouKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/35 (2009)Kahe Tantei BuSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/125 (2013)Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo RKodansha Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/40 (2012)Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo: 20th Shuunen Kinen SeriesKodansha Ltd.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2019)Sherlock: A Scandal in BelgraviaKadokawa CorporationCrimeOther
- Manga, 6/26 (2012)Kanshikan Tsunemori AkaneShuueisha Inc.CrimeAnimeThe series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" in the anime's title refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kōgami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world. (from TV)