- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/12 (2013)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai BladeHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/15 (2010)Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai GirlsMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 14/- (2014)Isekai Tensei SoudoukiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 77/704 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.
- Manga, ? (2019)Deadpool: SamuraiShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyComic
- Manga, 37/327 (1999)VagabondKodansha Ltd.AdventureNovelShinmen Takezo is destined to become the legendary sword-saint, Miyamoto Musashi--perhaps the most renowned samurai of all time. For now, Takezo is a cold-hearted killer, who will take on anyone in mortal combat to make a name for himself. This is the journey of a wild young brute who strives to reach enlightenment by way of the sword--fighting on the edge of death.
- Manga, 28/255 (1994)Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic StoryShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkOne hundred and forty years ago in Kyoto, with he coming of the American "Black Ships," there arose a warrior who, felling men with his bloodstained blade, gained the name Hitokiri, manslayer! His killer blade helped close the turbulent Bakumatsu era and slashed open the progressive age known as Meiji. Then he vanished, and with the flow of years, became legend.
- Manga, 28/142 (1970)Lone Wolf and CubFutabasha Publishers Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkDark Horse Comics is proud to present one of the authentic landmarks in graphic fiction, Lone Wolf and Cub, to be published in its entirety for the first time. Lone Wolf and Cub is an epic samurai adventure of staggering proportions -- a 17th century story of a disgraced Shogun's executioner wandering the country as an assassin.
- Manga, 2/8 (2010)ExamuraiShuueisha Inc.Action Comedy
- Manga, 10/10 (2008)Hi no MatoiIchijinsha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 8/57 (2005)House of Five LeavesShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkMasterless samurai Akitsu Masanosuke is a skilled and loyal swordsman, but his naïve, diffident nature has time and again caused him to be let go by the lords who have employed him. Hungry and desperate, he becomes a bodyguard for Yaichi, the charismatic leader of a gang called "Five Leaves." Although disturbed by the gang's sinister activities, Masa begins to suspect that Yaichi's motivations are not what they seem. And despite his misgivings, the deeper he's drawn into the world of the Five Leaves, the more he finds himself fascinated by these devious, mysterious outlaws.
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)K: Missing KingsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionAnimeIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings. (from movie)
- Light Novel, 12/- (2007)KatanagatariKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/134 (2012)Sengoku IttoukiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2012)To Stand On One LegDaumActionOriginal WorkBlurb A historical tale of love and tragedy between a princess and her guard, a skillful swordsman, who only has one leg. He becomes entangled in a desperate battle for vengeance and all of their lives are put on the line.
- Manga, 15/105 (2003)Tail of the MoonShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyUsagi is the granddaughter of the leader of a prestigious ninja village, but she's such a klutz that she's never made it out of the kiddie class. Frustrated with Usagi's lack of progress, her grandfather sends her to marry Lord Hanzo and have lots of ninja babies. But the lord has no interest in her or her childbearing potential!
- Manga, 1/10 (2002)Sky HawkFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkA mysterious woman who knows the immortal lovers' secret holds Mana captive! Traveling through war-torn feudal Japan, Yuta msut decide the fate of another unusual kind of immortal. Mana meets one of the Yuta's former lovers, who has became deranged with bitterness. And together, Yuta and Mana discover that evil lurks behind the most innocent of faces.... This volume contains the series Mermaid's Dream and Mermaid's Promise, and Mermaid's Scar.
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Tail of the Moon Prequel: The Other Hanzo(u)Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKaguya doesn't remember who she is or why she has a huge scar on her back. Six months ago, she was found injured and unconscious in a field of bamboo. Now she works as a housekeeper and babysitter at a brothel, living her new life simply as "Kaguya." Kaguya's real identity is entwined with two men--Hanzou, a handsome bodyguard of Okazaki Castle, and Hanzo, a leader of the ninja village of Iga. Between amnesia and mistaken identity, no one knows for sure what kind of person Kaguya is. Only her distinctive scar will lead her to the truth...
- Manga, 6/35 (2015)ReiriAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 30/206 (1993)Blade of the ImmortalKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkTo end his immortal suffering, he must slay one thousand enemies! Manji, a ronin warrior of feudal Japan, has been cursed with immortality. To rid himself of this curse, to regain his mortality, and to end his life of misery, he must slay one thousand evil men! His quest begins when a young girl seeks his help in taking revenge on her parents' killers . . . and his quest won't end until the blood of a thousand has spilled!
- Manga, 6/36 (2015)Renjou DesperadoShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2013)Donten ni Warau GaidenMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2016)IchigekiLEED Publishing Co., Ltd.Action Drama
- Manga, 2/18 (2006)ZanShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA samurai manga about a boy named Zan. Zan's father was a legendary swordsman who used a sword which had no blade (think Sakabatou from Ruroken). Zan's father died one day, and ever since, Zan has wanted to follow in his fathers footsteps. The manga starts off with Zan being transfered to a new high school in his second year. When pushed, Zan somehow becomes super strong and has incredible sword technique that allows him to beat his enemies.
- Manga, 6/29 (1999)Peace MakerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen childhood innocence gives way to a blinding thirst for revenge, is it worth the price of one's humanity? Tetsunosuke and Tatsunosuke are the sons of a diplomat who sought to bring peace and prosperity to Japan during the early Meiji Restoration. But when their parents are murdered before their very eyes, Tetsu seeks to join the Shinsengumi, the unofficial police who are capable of the same brutality as his parents' murderers. Wading through a sea of espionage, deception and bloodshed, the young boy must choose: should he take a step on the path to becoming a demon...or give up his rage and transform into the ultimate Peacemaker?
- Manga, 4/23 (2009)HakuoukiEnterbrainActionVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (1999)Afro SamuraiHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIn the bleak world of the swordsman, it is said that he who becomes the No. 1 samurai shall rule the world. And only No.2 is allowed to challenge No.1. Afro Samurai has assumed the mantle of No. 2, seeking vengeance against No.1, a gunman who killed his father years ago. But assassins lurk at every corner, seeking to rob Afro Samurai of the title of No. 2. Can Afro survive long enough to exact his revenge?
- Manga, 14/7 (2013)Isobe Isobee Monogatari: Ukiyo wa Tsurai yoShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2004)TomoeAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/54 (1972)Samurai ExecutionerKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkFrom the creators of Lone Wolf and Cub comes Samurai Executioner. It's true! Few know of this precursor to the legendary ronin saga, but before Koike and Kojima created Itto Ogami, they created Kubikiri Asa, better known to Lone Wolf readers as Decapitator Asaemon. He was the equal to Itto, bearer of the sword Onibocho, the man charged with the duty of testing the swords for the shogun. Shogun Executioner is based on the decapitator himself, in life before his fatal duel with Lone Wolf. Expect the same legendary drama, frantic action, and stoic samurai stature, combined with the exemplary art and storytelling that made Lone Wolf and Cub one of the most popular and influential comic books in the world!
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Sono Kuchibiru, ItadakimasuShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/194 (2009)GamaranKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkGama is a young Samurai training in the Ogame School for swordsmanship. He enters a tournament for martial artists among the best in the world where your life is on the line to walk that path in becoming a better swordsman than his father, The Thousand Manslayer.
- Manga, 16/47 (2002)Peace Maker KuroganeMag Garden CorporationActionOriginal WorkThe sword-slashing sequel to Peace Maker is here! Three months have passed since the Ikedaya Incident that crushed the anti-shogunate rebellion--and propelled the Shinsengumi, Kyoto's now-official police, into history as Kyoto's premium peacekeeping force. But there is no rest for the peaceful: An unexpected threat to the Shinsengumi arises, and it's going to take more than mere swords to defeat this new terror on the horizon. From the creator of the bestseller Vassalord, Momo Tama, and the original samurai epic Peace Maker comes an action-packed thrill ride, filled with a thirst for redemption, intense fighting scenes, and an amazing cast of unforgettable characters.
- Manga, 32/285 (1998)Shaman KingShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkYoh Asakura has spent years training for the Shaman Fight, an epic tournament to determine who will become the Shaman King and shape humanity's future. Unfortunately for Yoh, every shaman in the world is vying for the same prize…
- Manga, 6/79 (2009)DriftersShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkFirst he pitted the Catholic church against vampires, Nazis and Great Britain, bathing London in a flood of blood. But Hellsing creator Kohta Hirano still had something crazy up his sleeve when he created his new series, Drifters. Imagine a world of magic, full of elves and hobbits and dragons and orcs. Inside this world of magic and wonder there is a great war being waged, using warriors from human history as chess pieces in a bloody, endless battle. Hirano's new concept gathers famous warriors throughout history and puts them on both sides of good and evil - and then turns them loose in a bloody melee of madness!
- Manga, 15/84 (2003)ShiguruiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action DramaNovel