- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 19/107 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 4/- (2012)Devil Survivor 2: The AnimationSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 1/12 (2014)Neo Parasyte mKodansha Ltd.ActionOther
- Manga, 1/9 (2013)Pai Fella LadyTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2004)Trans BoyShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/39 (2015)Kumika no MikakuTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 18/77 (2010)To Love Ru: DarknessShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkThe Yūki's residence is now full of people: in addition to Rito and Mikan Yūki, Lala, her twin sisters Nana and Momo, and Golden Darkness. Momo, who also falls for Rito, actively tries to create a harem for him. Meanwhile, a mysterious red hair girl named Mea Kurosaki enters Sainan High School with a hidden agenda.
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manga, 3/17 (2011)Joou-sama no ShirousagiHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/235 (2009)Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-sanKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/37 (2005)To Heart 2: Colorful NoteSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/17 (2014)All You Need is KillShuueisha Inc.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 16/138 (2005)Soredemo Machi wa MawatteiruShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkSeaside, a coffee shop that was unable to become a maid café is the setting of this slapstick comedy. The main character, Arashiyama Hotori, who gives little consideration to being a maid, always meets her customers with indifference. Then, Seaside’s second maid, Hotori’s classmate, Tatsuno Toshiko, makes her debut. Tatsuno, the polar opposite of Hotori, looks every bit the part of a maid. Has Seaside come just a little bit closer to being a maid café? Won’t you take a look at this unusual tale, in which out of the ordinary events intersect with everyday scenes?
- Manga, 18/162 (2006)To Love RuShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkRito is a high-school boy who just can't confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna-chan. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, and barely clothed girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from another planet...
- Manga, 21/138 (1986)Please Save My EarthHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkLife's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
- Manga, 1/10 (2004)The Voices of a Distant StarKodansha Ltd.Romantic DramaAnimeIn a future filled with a boundless potential for interstellar peace and prosperity, Mikako joins a research team to explore the recent contact between humans and alien races. She ventures out into space, leaving behind Noboru, the one young man she loves. As she travels deeper into this new frontier, her only connection with her boyfriend is through cell-phone text messages. But the years pass, and Mikako barely ages in the timelessness of space--while Noboru grows older and considers moving on with his life...
- Manga, 31/159 (2002)Nagasarete AirantouSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work14 year old Ikuto Touhouin runs away from home, managing to stow away aboard a sea bound ship. In a lapse of fate he falls overboard during the “hundred year’s storm” and manages to barely escape with his life. Unconscious, Ikuto is (literally) fished out of the sea by his mysterious saviour Suzu. Ikuto soon realizes he has stumbled upon the forgotten shores of Airantou Island, which to his dismay is protected by whirlpools and inhabited solely by females. In a land populated by females, talking animals, and carnivorous plants, Ikuto must cope under the constant pressure of marriage and death as he lives his new life with Suzu.
- Manga, 9/43 (2003)The Record of a Fallen VampireSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkThousands of years ago, Vampire King Akabara "Red Rose" Strauss lost both his kingdom and his queen. Since humans were unable to kill the queen, they sealed her away, erecting thousands of fake seals so that the king would never find her true location. Despite being pursued by relentless dhampires, Akabara continues to search for his queen to this day…
- Manga, 20/218 (2002)Tetsuwan BirdyShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkWhile pursuing a criminal, the pretty but reckless interplanetary police officer Birdy Cephon Altirra accidentally kills Tsutomu, an earthling high school student. To make amends, Birdy is forced to share her own body with Tsutomu's spirit so that he can continue his own life. At first, Tsutomu knows nothing about his situation but soon discovers that his body is starting to take certain actions without his mind ordering it. In times of action, Birdy takes full control of their shared body, transforming it back into her original female form.
- Manga, 18/181 (2012)Gokukoku no BrynhildrShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkSchool boy Ryōta Murakami, who cannot forget his female childhood friend whom he let die in an accident, feeling that he must fulfill their promise of proving the existence of aliens, he has continuously looked up at the sky as a member of the astronomy club. One day, a girl named Neko Kuroha who looks exactly like his childhood friend appears as a transfer student. It turns out that she is a magic-user that has run away from a research lab.
- Manga, 5/- (2016)Sundome!! Milky WayShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 3/24 (2005)Tail ChaserTatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/36 (2010)Tony Takezaki's Neon Genesis EvangelionKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyAnimeYou saw his work in Neon Genesis Evangelion: Comic Tribute... depicting the truth about Rei with great sensitivity... Wait, that’s not the right word. What’s the opposite of “great sensitivity”? Well, whatever it is, Tony Takezaki’s got it, in this collection of all-new stories satirizing the Evangelion you saw on TV, as well as some scenes that apparently were never aired! SEE! Eva as a 1960s TV show! SEE! Kaworu and Shinji’s standup comedy career! SEE! Ritsuko’s days as Gendo’s student intern! SEE! Eva Units, flinging dookie! You’ll see all that and more, because this is Tony Takezaki’s Neon Genesis Evangelion!
- Manga, 5/35 (2004)Kashimashi: ~Girl meets Girl~Media WorksRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkBeing a girl is harder than it looks... For Hazumu, this couldn't be truer, because just the other day, she...was a he. Shunned by the girl of his dreams, Hazumu loses himself in the mountains and is promptly squashed by an oncoming space ship. The alien inside, feeling guilty, rebuilds Hazumu's body...but as the wrong gender! Now Hazumu must learn how to be the girl his parents always wanted while dealing with the trials and tribulations of being caught in a love triangle between two girls--his childhood friend, Tomari, and Yasuna, the girl who rejected him but is now strangely attracted to him/her!
- Manga, 3/11 (2017)Sentaku no TokiShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/64 (2014)Dead Dead Demon’s Dededede DestructionShougakukan Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/47 (1998)Mahoromatic: Automatic MaidenWani Books Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSuguru Misato, a junior high school student who has been living by himself since his father died, is now planning to hire a maid. On the bus ride home from school, he sees a cute girl in a maid outfit, and thinks it would be nice if she would be his maid. These thoughts are interrupted when the bus is hijacked. The girl defeats the hijackers and she and Suguru drive the bus to safety. She explains that she was originally a battle android and is used to trouble. As if this wasn't weird enough, Suguru comes home to find the exact same girl singing in his garden. She introduces herself as Mahoro, sent from Vesper to be his new maid.
- Manga, 2/11 (2013)Meteor PrinceHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/78 (2009)Knights of SidoniaKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkOuter space, the far future. A lone seed ship, the Sidonia, plies the void, ten centuries since the obliteration of the solar system. The massive, nearly indestructible, yet barely sentient alien life forms that destroyed humanity’s home world continue to pose an existential threat. Nagate Tanikaze has only known life in the vessel’s bowels deep below the sparkling strata where humans have achieved photosynthesis and new genders. Not long after he emerges from the Underground, however, the youth is bequeathed a treasured legacy by the spaceship’s coolheaded female captain.
- Manga, 4/20 (2014)QShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2008)Katsura AkiraShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2009)Oh, My Sweet Alien!EnterbrainRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/46 (2002)DearSASCII Media WorksRomantic ComedyOriginal WorkTakeya Ikuhara attends high school all day to come home to his own apartment, where Neneko, the landlady's daughter, provides him with an allotment of money. One day he encounters a DearS, an alien who crashed-landed on Earth, and his daily life becomes far from routine...
- Manga, 2/15 (2002)Onegai TeacherASCII Media WorksRomantic ComedyAnimeKei Kusanagi was your typical ordinary senior in High School. However his life became more complicated the day his class got a new teacher. On the outside she looked like your typical beautiful young school teacher, but Kei had witnessed her secret the night before. When exploring a strange light in a nearby forest the night before Kei discovers a mysterious floating woman. To his surprise she winds up being his new teacher and next door neighbor. Now can Kei balance the craziness of school life, his new neighbor, and the fact she’s an alien?
- Manga, 4/22 (1997)Battle Athletes DaiundoukaiShufunotomo Co.,Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2013)Bokura wa Bara no KoHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)Hoshikuzu no SorakilShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/16 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie 1st the ComicsGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction DramaAnimeTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them. (from movie)
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Metroid Prime: Episode of AetherKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo Game