- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 98/1003 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Light Novel, 19/- (2013)Saijaku Muhai no BahamutSB Creative Corp.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/183 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 9/53 (1990)Battle Angel AlitaShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThis sophisticated, complex science fiction tale by master writer and artist Yukito Kishiro is full of action, black humor, and bizarre philosophical, historical, and cultural references. The heroine, Alita, is a powerful cyborg with a soft heart and a mysterious past. Her second lease on life isn't easy: her heart is broken, she gains and loses friends to the cruel world of the Scrapyard far below the Utopian city of Tiphares, and she serves many masters in her quest to protect the innocent and create a new life for herself. A cross between Star Trek and Blade Runner, this series constantly challenges the reader's definition of what it means to be human.
- Manhua, ? (2016)Metal Goddess SoldierTencent Holdings Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/100 (2002)Gunslinger GirlMedia WorksDramaOriginal WorkThe Social Welfare Agency in Italy is not what it seems. Yes, it rescues young girls who have been brutalized, but it then brainwashes them and turns them into ruthless killers for an elite and secret counter-terrorism unit for the Italian government. Enter a young girl named Henrietta. After witnessing the savage murder of her family and barely surviving, the Agency takes her in and repairs her injuries using the latest in cybernetic technology. All traces of Henrietta’s past are wiped from her mind, as she becomes one of the Agency’s most lethal assassins.
- Light Novel, 2/12 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiKodansha Ltd.Crime FictionManga
- Manga, 6/30 (2009)Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha ForceKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSix years after the JS Incident, a young dimensional traveler Thoma Avenir rescues a mysterious mute girl named Lily-Strosek from a secret research facility on a distant world of Ruwella. However, by doing so, he becomes an unwitting accomplice in the Bible of Silver Cross Incident, the latest interdimensional crisis faced by the former Riot Force 6 members...
- Anime Comics, 1/5 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 8/28 (1969)Ryuu no MichiKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 7/30 (2014)One Piece PartyShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/42 (2009)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 1/11 (1989)Ghost in the ShellKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkDeep into the twenty-first century, the line between man and machine has been inexorably blurred as humans rely on the enhancement of mechanical implants and robots are upgraded with human tissue. In this rapidly converging landscape, cyborg superagent Major Motoko Kusanagi is charged to track down the craftiest and most dangerous terrorists and cybercriminals, including “ghost hackers” who are capable of exploiting the human/machine interface and reprogramming humans to become puppets to carry out the hackers’ criminal ends. When Major Kusanagi tracks the cybertrail of one such master hacker, the Puppeteer, her quest leads her into a world beyond information and technology where the very nature of consciousness and the human soul are turned upside down.
- Manga, 14/98 (2015)Ex-ArmShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2019)East, Into The NightShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/15 (2006)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS the ComicsGakken Holdings Company, LimitedActionAnime
- Manga, 25/180 (2013)UQ Holder!Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkTōta Konoe has a dream to climb to the top of the space elevator and make a name for himself. Becoming an immortal and joining an organization of immortals called UQ Holder will just have to be one step on that path.
- Manga, 8/47 (1998)Mahoromatic: Automatic MaidenWani Books Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSuguru Misato, a junior high school student who has been living by himself since his father died, is now planning to hire a maid. On the bus ride home from school, he sees a cute girl in a maid outfit, and thinks it would be nice if she would be his maid. These thoughts are interrupted when the bus is hijacked. The girl defeats the hijackers and she and Suguru drive the bus to safety. She explains that she was originally a battle android and is used to trouble. As if this wasn't weird enough, Suguru comes home to find the exact same girl singing in his garden. She introduces herself as Mahoro, sent from Vesper to be his new maid.
- Manga, 1/11 (1997)Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine InterfaceKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkMarch 6, 2035. Motoko Aramaki is a hyper-advanced cyborg, a counter-terrorist net security expert, heading the investigative department of the giant multi-national, Poseidon Industrial. Partly transcending the physical world and existing in a virtual world of networks, Motoko is a fusion of multiple entities and identities, deploying remotely controlled prosthetic humanoid surrogates around the globe to solve a series of bizarre incidents. Meanwhile, Tamaki Tamai, a psychic investigator from the Channeling Agency, has been commissioned to investigate strange changes in the temporal universe, brought about by two forces, one represented by the teachings of a professor named Rahampol, and the other by the complex, evolving Motoko entity. What unfolds will all be in a day’s work—a day that will change everything, forever.
- Manga, 1/8 (1991)Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error ProcessorKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2008)Fire Fire FireShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (1995)ChiralityGakken Holdings Company, Limited, Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn a not too distant future, the Earth has been overrun by a horrifying technovirus. Mechanical parasites, mistakenly created in an attempt to advance technology, attach themselves to human spinal cords and turn their hosts into cyborgs. Desperate to rid themselves of this technological terror, the remaining human survivors must band together and learn to defend themselves against android enemies.
- Manga, 3/14 (2012)Yuusen Shoujo: Plug-in GirlASCII Media WorksActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/45 (2015)Smokin’ ParadeKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkBlurb Youkou lives in a future where organ transplants are common and available to all, but life’s not as idyllic as it seems ‒ it turns out a nefarious organization is using that technology for their own evil ends! Only the elite squad Jackalope has any chance of stopping them before it’s too late.
- Manga, 36/190 (1964)Cyborg 009Shounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe World at the Brink of Self-Annihilation The nuclear age has brought with it the arms race, which has led to the advent of weapons powerful enough to destroy the world itself several times over. Unwilling to take the plunge into Armageddon, the world powers, in league with a group known only as the Black Ghost, have developed super soldiers known as the Cyborgs, designed to fight the wars of the world in space. Unfortunately, the Black Ghost didn't ask the Cyborgs how they felt about their role in the new world order. This classic work from manga legend Shotaro Ishinomori (Masked Rider) not only told a thrilling tale set against a backdrop of Cold War tensions, but it also helped define the genre of super team stories such as Battle of the Planets, Voltron and The Power Rangers.
- Manga, 7/15 (2014)Saijaku Muhai no BahamutSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 7/33 (2009)Mardock ScrambleKodansha Ltd.Action DramaLight NovelRune Balot is a prostitute who is nearly murdered by Ciel, an enigmatic casino manager, who suffers from a disease that forces him to remove and store his memories. A victim for most of her life, Rune faces a choice. While on the brink of death, she is given the opportunity to live. It is not a simple choice for a victim, but Rune takes it. A professor brings Rune back to life as a cyborg with the ability to control electronics and partners her up with a self-aware universal tool named Oeufcocque. Together they begin to unravel the mystery behind Ciel and Rune sheds the role of the victim, but must struggle between seeking justice and vengeance.
- Manga, 5/43 (2019)Samurai 8: The Tale of HachimaruShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (1996)Four Shoujo StoriesVIZ Media, LLCDramaOther
- Manga, 7/- (2013)Koukaku Kidoutai: Arise - Nemuranai Me no Otoko Sleepless EyeKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, ? (2005)Nemunoki no GeshukusouKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/26 (1999)Shiryou KariEnterbrain, AspectHorrorOriginal WorkToshio Tamura ex-grandpix racer found himself in a survival training camp on an isolated island called Zombie Island. Here he has to undergo hellish training in order to be able to survive in any situation to fight against the enemy of mankind ... zombies.
- Manga, 10/75 (2005)Mother KeeperMag Garden CorporationActionOriginal WorkThe world is split into two kinds of people: those on the "inside" of EDEN, and those on the "outside". The "inside" EDEN contains clean air, clean water and a good way of living, it lives up to it's name of a true paradise, But this EDEN couldn't contain all of the people of the world. Those who couldn't be inside the paradise that is the inner EDEN has to stay outside the "inside" EDEN. The conditions in the "outside" EDEN is the total opposite of that of the "inside" EDEN, here the land is dry and in here the people suffer from poverty caused by the "inside" EDEN. Because of this, many resistance groups have been formed. Ricalna Forde is a soldier of the resistance team COSMOS, whose mission is to infiltrate EDEN's main headquarters and destroy the "Central CPU" - that controls all of EDEN.
- Manga, 4/21 (2017)Mad Chimera WorldKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (1990)Angel CopKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeTo combat rising attacks by communist terrorists, Japan has created a special security force authorized to use lethal force. Angel, the newest member of the force, fights to take down the terrorist group, Red May. Accidentally uncovering ties between Red May and the government, she and the rest of the Special Security Force are targeted for execution by 3 "hunters", enhanced psychics, working for the government. Together with her cybernetically enhanced partner, Raiden, it is up to Angel to stop them. (from OAV)
- Manhwa, ? (2010)DenmaNaver CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkBlurb A space opera that unfolds around an intergalatic courier delivery service.
- Manga, 1/7 (2000)Ragnarock CityGakken Holdings Company, LimitedDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/104 (1997)AghartaShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkAgharta by Matsumoto T. is a rather interesting science-fiction manga. It is set on Earth after humans have used up almost all the water on the planet, rendering it a precious commodity. Juju, a teenage gang leader, is robbing a convience store for water when Rael, a mysterious young girl bound in chains, appears to him. Of course, he doesn't really know who or what Rael is, which spurs him to set off on the journey that seems to be a fair chunk of the plot of this manga. He eventually manages to help Rael escape her house, branding him as an outlaw. As the authorities mount a search for Juju and Rael, they team up with the Captain (your standard-grade comic-relief character) and Yunfa (the girl who is jealous of all the attention Juju gives Rael). Eventually the Professor Guy is introduced, who seems to have a history with Rael, and later there are two others who seek Rael (Ursula and Peewee) to further their own mysterious ends.
- Manga, 1/6 (1985)Dominion: Conflict 1 [No More Noise]Seishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkWelcome to the future of vast bio-constructed cities with crime so severe that the cops drive tanks! For top tank-cop Leona Ozaki (and her trusty tank, Bonaparte), the day-to-day is a tall order already, but when the villainous and sexy (and super-powered androids!) Puma sisters become duly deputized officers of the law and are assigned to "help" Leona catch Urushi-Maru, "The Skyscraper Pirate," things are bound to get out of hand, especially in the midst of a full-on, tank-on-tank streetfight between Leona and a corrupt arms manufacturer bent on getting the city's police tank contract!
- Light Novel, 3/12 (2003)Mardock ScrambleHayakawa Publishing CorporationAction DramaOriginal Work'Why me?" It was to be the last thought young prostitute Balot, would ever have... as a human, anyway. Taken in by a devious gambler named Shell, she became a slave to his cruel desires and would have been killed by his hand if not for a private investigator and his self-aware Universal Tool, Oefcoque. Now a cyborg, Balot is not only nigh-invulnerable but has the ability to disrupt electrical systems of all sorts. But even these powers may not be enough for Balot to deal with Shell, who offloads his memories to remain above the law, the immense assassin Dimsdale-Boiled, or the neon-noir streets of Mardock City itself.