- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Barsac Senki: Katayoku no Rick to Shirogane no RookAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2020)Dang Xia Mowang Bì Sha Jì De Wo Juran Chengwei Le Xiao Yong Zhe De Zhuanzhi BaomuAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/4 (2017)Dare ni demo Dekiru Kage kara Tasukeru Maou ToubatsuMedia FactoryActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 13/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., EARTH STAR EntertainmentActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manhua, ? (2020)Hell's DeveloperAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2006)In’youchuu: Ryoushoku Gakuen TaimarokuKill Time CommunicationHentaiVisual Novel
- Manhua, 1/45 (2019)Jian Ge Mowang Dang NupuTencent Holdings Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 5/6 (2016)Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan: Hajimari no ShouTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (2019)Kamige tte Souiu Koto desu kaASCII Media WorksComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2019)Kamisama ni Kago 2 Nimbun MoraimashitaAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, ? (2020)Kiraware Maou ga Botsuraku Reijou to Koi ni Ochite Nani ga Warui!ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/8 (2018)Kochira Last Boss Maou Shiromae "Kyoukai"Kadokawa Shoten, ASCII Media WorksComedyLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (2016)Metal Goddess SoldierTencent Holdings Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2020)Mukashi Yuusha de Ima wa HoneTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, ? (2019)Nankoufuraku no Maou e Youkoso: Debuff wa Fuyou to Yuusha Party o Oidasareta Kuro Madoushi, Mao-gun no Saikoukanbu ni MukaeraruSB Creative Corp.Action ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2020)Ren'ai Grimoire: Saikyou Doutei no Yuusha-sama ga Kekkon Shinai to Sekai wa Metsubou Suru Sou desuSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2019)Shi Shen JiActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2018)Shuang Hun Zhan JiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2020)Succubus & HitmanAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (?)WarbleToomics Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2018)Why Shouldn't a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?!HobbyJAPAN CO., LtdComedyOriginal WorkBlurb This is the story of a detestable demon lord and his wonderful new wife, a destitute damsel! Our demon lord, Anima, is the strongest in all the world, feared by the denizens of the realm. He’s forced to spend his days in solitude until, completely out of the blue, he gets summoned to another world! The one who summons him is none other than Ruina, an exceedingly poor girl who runs an orphanage. The two of them quickly fall in love, with Anima swearing to use his power to protect his newfound family!
- Manhua, 1/16 (2020)Xian Mo NaibaAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2018)Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)Media FactoryAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 2/12 (2019)Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara o Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!Kadokawa CorporationAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTosuisha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 1/11 (2019)"Kouryakubon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahou Tsukai: "Meirei Sasero" to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Toubatsu Saizen RouteSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 1/11 (2011)Futanari BitchesAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2019)Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu MonogatariMag Garden CorporationActionLight Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, Tosuisha Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2020)Kurogane no Mahou TsukaiKadokawa CorporationAction DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 8/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work