- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/5 (2019)Class Ten’i de Ore dake Haburareta no de, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru Koto ni ShitaFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 13/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., EARTH STAR EntertainmentActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manga, ? (2019)Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu MonogatariMag Garden CorporationActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2006)Inyouchuu: Ryoushoku Gakuen TaimarokuKill Time CommunicationHentaiVisual Novel
- Manhua, 1/25 (2019)Jian Ge Mowang Dang NupuTencent Holdings Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 1/4 (2019)Magatsu Wanashi no YuushagariShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2019)Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara o Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!Kadokawa CorporationAction ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2018)Why Shouldn't a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?!HobbyJAPAN CO., LtdComedyOriginal WorkBlurb This is the story of a detestable demon lord and his wonderful new wife, a destitute damsel! Our demon lord, Anima, is the strongest in all the world, feared by the denizens of the realm. He’s forced to spend his days in solitude until, completely out of the blue, he gets summoned to another world! The one who summons him is none other than Ruina, an exceedingly poor girl who runs an orphanage. The two of them quickly fall in love, with Anima swearing to use his power to protect his newfound family!
- Manga, 1/2 (2019)Yuusha ni Haiboku Shita Maousama wa Kaerizaku tame ni Mamonogirudo o Tsukuru koto ni Shimashita.Shinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/2 (2018)Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)Media FactoryAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 1/8 (2019)"Kouryakubon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahou Tsukai: "Meirei Sasero" to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Toubatsu Saizen RouteSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (2017)Angel LoveKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manhwa, ? (2019)FFF Geum GwansimyongsaKakao Corp.ActionNovel
- Manga, 1/11 (2011)Futanari BitchesAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Kalgwa DressDaum?Original Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (2014)Majo x ShotaTatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2019)Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu YoudesuKadokawa ShotenAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 18/- (1996)The Young MagicianShinshokan Co., Ltd.Drama
- Manga, ? (2016)Twin PeachShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)Mo Dao Zu ShiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 1/3 (2003)Koori no Mamono no Monogatari GaidenTousuishaAdventure
- Manga, 9/32 (2005)Dragon EyeKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkTen years ago, a terrible virus swept the globe. It turned its victims into bloodthirsty monsters called Dracules, and the only cure is death. Now, with humankind on the brink of extinction, only the elite warriors of the Vius Squad stand between chaos and civilization. New recruit Leila Mikami is one of the squad’s most promising young warriors, but she has another agenda: Her parents were killed by a Dracule, and she’s determined to take revenge. To do this, she has to find the Dragon Eye–a magic weapon that will make her the most powerful warrior in the world.
- Manga, 6/17 (2011)CarciphonaAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/144 (1997)Devil DevilShougakukan Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkOnce again, a war is brewing between heaven and hell and in the middle is the devil Sword and his archenemy, the angel Ios. Locked in their 101st battle, they each force the other down to earth, where they unwittingly possess the bodies of twin brothers, Souma & Kanna. Ios, a gangster, and Sword, a nerd, learn to work together in defeating the endless stream of devils and possibly even regain their bodies.
- Manga, 4/- (2012)Devil Survivor 2: The AnimationSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, ? (2019)Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o MezasouOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureLight Novel