- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2006)Inyouchuu: Ryoushoku Gakuen TaimarokuKill Time CommunicationHentaiVisual Novel
- Manga, 4/- (2017)Katsugeki: Touken RanbuShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Light Novel, 17/- (2007)Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no DensetsuFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (2011)Futanari BitchesAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/21 (2005)Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken IbunKadokawa Shoten, TousuishaAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Kalgwa DressDaum?Original Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (2014)Majo x ShotaTatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/63 (2010)Maoyuu Maou YuushaEnterbrainAdventureOriginal Work
- Novel, ? (2015)Mo Dao Zu Shi?Original Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi o Warai AyumuMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2019)Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai KaikakuKadokawa Corporation?Light Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sin Amhaeng EosaNaver CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/- (1996)The Young MagicianShinshokan Co., Ltd.Drama
- Manga, ? (2016)Twin PeachShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/17 (2011)CarciphonaAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2003)Koori no Mamono no Monogatari GaidenTousuishaAdventure
- Manga, 9/32 (2005)Dragon EyeKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkTen years ago, a terrible virus swept the globe. It turned its victims into bloodthirsty monsters called Dracules, and the only cure is death. Now, with humankind on the brink of extinction, only the elite warriors of the Vius Squad stand between chaos and civilization. New recruit Leila Mikami is one of the squad’s most promising young warriors, but she has another agenda: Her parents were killed by a Dracule, and she’s determined to take revenge. To do this, she has to find the Dragon Eye–a magic weapon that will make her the most powerful warrior in the world.
- Manhua, ? (2017)Mo Dao Zu ShiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.?
- Manga, 15/144 (1997)Devil DevilShougakukan Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkOnce again, a war is brewing between heaven and hell and in the middle is the devil Sword and his archenemy, the angel Ios. Locked in their 101st battle, they each force the other down to earth, where they unwittingly possess the bodies of twin brothers, Souma & Kanna. Ios, a gangster, and Sword, a nerd, learn to work together in defeating the endless stream of devils and possibly even regain their bodies.
- Manga, 4/- (2012)Devil Survivor 2: The AnimationSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Anime Comics, 1/- (2008)Gekijouban Naruto ShippuudenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (2013)Species DomainAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manga, 3/35 (2018)Chainsaw ManShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2015)Daemigungsidae ZFoxtoon Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2015)Daily WitchLezhin Entertainment Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkThe current world no longer has any need of special powers. Thus, witches have lost their value and are not that different from humans. That’s why Misty lives a normal life with her fellow witches, Eve and Baba Yaga, while earning a living as a BL genre comic artist. One day, a mysterious group kidnaps Misty and all of a sudden their once normal life turns “abnormal!”
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Escape DevildomLezhin Entertainment Inc.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb Past the grey desert and across the ocean lay the demon lands. Bloodthirsty and savage, they’ve waged war with the humans since anyone can remember. And seated on his throne, behind castle walls and royal guards, sits the demon king. At least, that’s what everyone thinks. And if Merlin ever wants to see his brother again, he’d better make sure everyone goes on believing he’s the demon king. Otherwise, who knows what the demons’ll do if they realize a human has been masquerading as their king?
- Light Novel, 29/872 (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work