- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhua, ? (?)My Spirit GirlfriendsRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/11 (2007)Rental Magica from SolomonKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyLight Novel
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Nan YakNaver Corporation?Original Work
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 26/622 (2012)Douluo Dalu II: Jueshi Tang MenQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3+/11+ (2018)Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku: Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no KamiwazaKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2020)Jeongryeong NongsakkunKakao Corp.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4+/? (2016)The Faraway PaladinOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Biting the TigerEcomix Media Company, Ridi Corporation, Lezhin Entertainment Inc., Kakao Corp., Mr. Blue Corporation, Naver Corporation, Bomtoon, Wisdomhouse Media Corp.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/300 (2018)Shaman KingKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Hot MilkShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manhwa, 4/? (2006)SinDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/? (1994)YashagarasuShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/35 (2008)Nisemonogatari: Fake TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 15+/70+ (2014)Toilet-Bound Hanako-kunSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 23+/84+ (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 3/13 (2012)Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.Shuueisha Inc.DramaAnimeFive childhood friends grow apart after the death of Meiko Honma, close playmate of them all. Jinta Yadomi, leader of the group when they were kids, neglects high school and lives as a shut-in when he unexpectedly starts seeing the ghost of Meiko, who can only interact with him and no one else. She has returned to ask Jinta to fulfill the forgotten wish she made as a kid. (from TV)
- Manga, 5+/32+ (2018)Mieruko-chanKadokawa Shoten, Dwango Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/? (2017)Izanau MonoShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4+/14+ (2018)EislichtAltraverse GmbHAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 14/56 (1991)From Far AwayHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkOn her way home from school one day, Noriko is unexpectedly plunged into a strange and extraordinary fantasy world. Her troubles compound exponentially when she is rescued and befriended by a handsome young man by the name of Izark. He may be brave and courageous, but inside Izark lurks the darkest evil imaginable. And according to an ancient prophecy, Noriko possesses the power to unleash that evil. Now, inexorably bound together, these two unlikely allies must navigate a world both wondrous and hostile.
- Manga, 19/213 (2003)xxxHOLiCKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkKimihiro Watanuki is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he’s just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he’s employed in her little shop—a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience! Most of Yuuko’s customers live in Japan, but Yuuko and Watanuki are about to have some unusual visitors named Sakura and Syaoran from a land called Clow. . . .
- Manga, 16/138 (2005)Soredemo Machi wa MawatteiruShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkSeaside, a coffee shop that was unable to become a maid café is the setting of this slapstick comedy. The main character, Arashiyama Hotori, who gives little consideration to being a maid, always meets her customers with indifference. Then, Seaside’s second maid, Hotori’s classmate, Tatsuno Toshiko, makes her debut. Tatsuno, the polar opposite of Hotori, looks every bit the part of a maid. Has Seaside come just a little bit closer to being a maid café? Won’t you take a look at this unusual tale, in which out of the ordinary events intersect with everyday scenes?
- Light Novel, 1/30 (2010)Kabukimonogatari: Dandy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 26+/107+ (2005)Natsume’s Book of FriendsHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkTakashi Natsume can see the spirits and demons that hide from the rest of humanity. He has always been set apart from other people because of his gift, drifting from relative to relative, never fitting in. Now he's a troubled high school student who has come to live in the small town where his grandmother grew up. And there he discovers that he has inherited more than just the Sight from the mysterious Reiko.
- Manga, 5/18 (2006)Yamamoto Zenjirou to MoushimasuShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work10 year old Hotate can see the dead and lives with her grandmother since her mother passed away. however, her grandma is too old and cant take care of Hotate and she would have to stay at her uncle's house. With her special ability and an all new environment things aren't easy for her. there also seems to be a secret behind the bond between her and her uncle.
- Manga, 1/5 (2005)5 Ji kara Hajimaru Himitsu no JikanShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/14 (2007)A Body for PlayWanimagazine Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2012)Akumu no Sumu Ie: Ghost HuntKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2009)Ama no Mura KumoMag Garden CorporationAction
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Angel BuddyKakao Corp.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2015)AshikokismAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2013)BorderKadokawa ShotenCrime FictionOriginal Work
- Novel, 8+/317+ (2016)Douluo Dalu III: Long Wang Chuan ShuoQidian Chinese Network, Hunan Juvenile and Children's Publishing House Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)ElqueenessKakao Corp.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Fate Makes No MistakesLezhin Entertainment Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 6+/30+ (2018)Game of Familia: Kazoku SenkiKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal Work