- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Manga, 6/17 (2011)CarciphonaAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/158 (1992)Mahoujin Guru GuruEnix CorporationAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Majokari no Gendai KyotenKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/22 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Time holds little meaning for Beatrice the Millennial Witch. Replaying the events leading up to the Golden Banquet again and again only gives her more opportunity to play with her new favorite toy, Battler Ushiromiya. The boy’s will to resist the witch remains strong as the curtain rises for a third time on the Ushiromiya family’s annual reunion. But as Beatrice pulls more and more players into the game, the strain on Battler’s defenses is evident. Do the other members of his family hold the key to solving the witch's riddle and sealing her defeat?!
- Manhwa, ? (2015)Daily WitchLezhin Entertainment Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkThe current world no longer has any need of special powers. Thus, witches have lost their value and are not that different from humans. That’s why Misty lives a normal life with her fellow witches, Eve and Baba Yaga, while earning a living as a BL genre comic artist. One day, a mysterious group kidnaps Misty and all of a sudden their once normal life turns “abnormal!”
- Light Novel, 29/872 (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Mermaid BoysKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/66 (2007)Rosario + Vampire: Season IIShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAverage human teenager Tsukune accidentally enrolls at a boarding school for monsters--no, not jocks and popular kids, but bona fide werewolves, witches and unnameables out of his wildest nightmares! On the plus side, all the girls have a monster crush on him. On the negative side, all the boys are so jealous they want to kill him! And so do the girls he spurns, because he only has eyes for one of them--the far-from-average vampire Moka. On the plus side, Moka only has glowing red eyes for Tsukune. On the O-negative side, she also has a burning, unquenchable thirst for his blood...
- Manga, 5/26 (2008)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 2: Turn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb With help from the witch Beatrice, Shannon has enjoyed a budding romance with George Ushiromiya, her master’s eldest grandson. As a servant of the Ushiromiya estate, Shannon is little more than furniture, but since her bargain with Beatrice, Shannon has never felt happier … or more human. Her brother and fellow servant, Kanon, is troubled by his sister’s reliance on the with to reach beyond her lowly status. But when love begins to flutter in Kanon’s heart, will he be tempted to abandon his station and take the witch's hand as well?
- Manga, 6/26 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 4: Alliance of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelTwelve years after her loved ones were brutally murdered at the annual family meeting, Ange Ushiromiya, now eighteen, is the sole heir of the Ushiromiya family. Ostracized by her peers, Ange seeks companionship in the pages of a diary left behind by her cousin, Maria. The diary offers a precious glimpse of Maria’s world—her struggles at school, her friendship with the stuffed lion Sakutarou, and her fascination with magic. It’s as if the diary contains the last remnants of Ange’s dear cousin … and an opportunity for Ange to discover the magic within herself …
- Manga, 3/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 5: End of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Beatrice is dead, her soul shattered by Battler at her own request. Though her body sits across the chessboard, she is no more than a husk of the laughing, impulsive witch she once was. Lambdadelta is more than happy to preside over the fifth game, and Bernkastel willingly steps in for Battler as he takes his leave to collect his thoughts. But two witches can cause all manner of mischief when left to their own devices, especially when they care as little for rules as Lambdadelta …
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 19/213 (2003)xxxHOLiCKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkKimihiro Watanuki is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he’s just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he’s employed in her little shop—a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience! Most of Yuuko’s customers live in Japan, but Yuuko and Watanuki are about to have some unusual visitors named Sakura and Syaoran from a land called Clow. . . .
- Manga, 3/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Movie -Rebellion-Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeMadoka Kaname used to be a normal girl living happy days of her life. This all ended when she sacrificed herself in order to save other magical girls from the utterly cruel fate that awaited them. Unable to let her memories of Madoka die, Homura Akemi continues to fight alone in the world that Madoka left behind for humanity in order to see her smile once more. (from movie)
- Manga, 5/29 (2016)Witch Hat AtelierKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkMagic can only be used by those born a witch, everyone else can only live a normal life without magic. In a small village in the countryside lives Coco, she has always been interested in magic, but she’s not one of the lucky ones who can use it. She spends her days dreaming about using magic and playing make-believe while helping her mother with the tailoring shop, until one day a flying chariot comes from the sky and a mysterious client visits her shop.
- Manga, 5/- (2001)Spirited AwayTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureAnimeTen-year-old Chihiro and her family are on their way to their new home. Dad takes a wrong turn, though, and they become lost in a forest. Eventually they find their way to a strange abandoned amusement park. Chihiro wanders off. As night falls, Chihiro finds out she's in a world of ghosts, demons, and strange gods. A mysterious boy, Haku, tells her that to survive Chihiro must find work. She must go down to the boiler room and seek out an old man named Kamaji...
- Manga, 4/24 (2013)[New Testament] Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Sadness PrayerHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb After becoming a magical girl, Oriko Mikuni befriends other magical girls at her school-and not always on initially positive terms! Complications arise when Oriko’s friends, unaware they both know Oriko, fight over a grief seed, leading to someone’s death ...
- Novel, 6/1420 (2016)Fang Kai Na Ge Nu WuQidian Chinese NetworkAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/- (2017)Majo no KaigashuuShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/21 (2013)Puella Magi Tart Magica: The Legend of Jeanne d’ArcHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Joan of Arc is revered as a hero of the Hundred Years’ War and a saint of the Catholic church. But her leadership and strength of character in her time did not escape the notice of Kyubey, who, even in the fifteenth century, sought magical girl candidates for their valuable energies. With her friends and fellow magical girls fighting at her side, Joan fights the English occupiers of France – but will she soon find herself fighting something much more sinister?!
- Manga, 12/61 (2006)Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou ShinwaAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2016)This Witch of MineKakao Corp., Bomcomics Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb In these times, if you’re too good or bad at something or simply too beautiful, you’re called a witch. Up against twists of fate and time, an outcast young boy and a mysterious witch will need more than just magic spells and incantations; they’ll need each other.
- Manhwa, 9/- (2011)Witch Shop?Original Work
- Manga, 28/246 (2012)Yamada and the Seven WitchesKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkOne day, high-school boy Yamada bumps into the beautiful girl Shiraishi on the stairs (literally), and their lips touch as they fall. When they regain their wits, they realize that they have swapped bodies. As time progresses, the two realize that this is not the only mysterious happening in the school.
- Manga, 4/21 (2008)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 1: Legend of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Each year, the Ushiromiya family gathers at the secluded mansion of its patriarch, the elderly Kinzo. It has been six years since Battler joined his cousins at the annual event, but their happy reunion is overshadowed by worsening weather and an eerie premonition from his youngest cousin-not to mention their parents’ feud over the inheritance. Battler doesn’t hold much stock in dark omens, nor does he believe the tales of the witch rumored to have given his grandfather a fortune in gold … and who walks the halls of the mansion to this day … But when the eighteen family members and servants are trapped on the island by the raging typhoon, the grisly events that follow leave Battler shaken to his core. Is one of his relatives desperate enough to kill for the family fortune? Or is this the work of the Golden Witch?
- Manga, 3/22 (1998)Record of Lodoss War: The Grey WitchKadokawa ShotenAdventureLight NovelParn, the strong-headed fighter. Deedlit, the young and haughty elf. Ghim, the grizzled Dwarf. Etoh, the young priest. Slayn, the sorcerer. And Woodchuck, the thief. These six must again unite as the evil of the Grey Witch permeates all of Lodoss Island!
- Manga, 10/40 (2004)Rosario + VampireShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAll-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day, he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average in the least. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when he gets home from Monster High! But does he have a chance in H-E-double-hockey-sticks of raising his grades at a school where the turf war isn't between the jocks and the nerds but the vampires and the werewolves?
- Manga, 3/12 (2012)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different StoryHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Mami’s warm personality has made it difficult for her to adjust to her solitary life as a magical girl, where survival often takes precedence over kindness. When she meets Kyouko Sakura, a fellow lone wolf, she is excited at the prospect of working together with another magical girl and forging a friendship built on ultimate trust. But many are the sacrifices all magical girls must make, and the consequences of Kyouko’s choice are only just becoming clear to her. When the pain becomes unbearable, will Kyouko remain standing beside Mami as a force for the greater good ...?
- Manga, 9/48 (2011)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 7: Requiem of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Horror
- Manga, 3/12 (2011)Puella Magi Madoka MagicaHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeWhen a new girl joins her class, Madoka Kaname feels she recognizes the mysterious, dark-haired transfer student from one of her dreams...a dream where she is approached by a cat-like creature who offers Madoka an opportunity to change destiny. Madoka had always thought magic was the stuff of fantasy...until she sees the transfer student fighting with the very cat-being from her dream! And just like in Madoka's dream, the cat gives her a choice: Will Madoka become a Puella Magi in exchange for her dearest desire? What will be the cost of having her wish come true?
- Manga, 5/31 (2014)Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Chapter 2: A Week at the MansionSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaLight NovelAfter being suddenly summoned to another world, Subaru Natsuki realized he didn’t have superhuman strength, no magic, and no special abilities—except for the ability “Return by Death”, which brings him to a set point in the past if he dies. He used his ability to help the bewitching Emilia but was injured and brought to her home to recover. Right when Subaru should be receiving his reward for a job well done, he realizes he’s never been more threatened before and this time, he has no idea what the danger is.
- Manga, 5/30 (2015)Gendai Majo no Shuushoku JijouASCII Media WorksComedy
- Manga, 9/38 (2012)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 8: Twilight of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 7/48 (2008)Ran and the Gray WorldEnterbrainComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/68 (2006)The Voynich HotelAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/28 (1999)Cosmo na Bokura!Hakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkWhen she was small, Haruko's witch mother died resulting in her inheriting her magic powers and her cat familiar, Silk. Five years later, she is wins the lukiest student award and a string of letters telling her to go on a witch hunt. She gains new friends and together they unlock her powers and find the culprit of the suspicious letters.
- Manga, 3/5 (2017)Kuromori-san wa Sumaho ga TsukaenaiMedia FactoryRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)Only One WishKodansha Ltd.?Original WorkNormally people are given three wishes, but when your given one wish. There's one and only one. Any mess you create with that wish there's no possiblity of getting a second chance..
- Light Novel, 20/- (2014)Re:Zero: Starting Life in Another WorldMedia FactoryDramaOriginal WorkAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?