- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 8/44 (1995)Slayers: Super Explosive Demon StoryKadokawa ShotenAdventureLight NovelLina Inverse doesn't like to brag but she's a genius sorceress, invincible warrior and a legend in her own lunchtime. She's a strikingly gorgeous woman who would give most supermodels a run for their money. Don't hate her because she's beautiful -- Lina's also in need of cold hard cash. When she stumbles upon some loot stashed away by a group of bandits, she figures they won't mind sharing. But when the booty's owners go ballistic (it seems she took a bit more than her share of the spoils), a secret hidden in the treasure holds the key to the ensuing hilarity in this fantasy novel that is sure to cast its spell on everyone!
- Manga, 5/23 (2011)Puella Magi Kazumi Magica: The Innocent MaliceHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Kidnapped and stuffed into a trunk by an unknown assailant, teenager Kazumi bursts forth from the confines of the case to discover that she has been stripped not only of her clothes, but also of the memories of her life before the kidnapping. When she is recovered by a pair of schoolgirls, she doesn’t recognize them as her best friends and roommates, Umika and Kaoru. As Kazumi tries to settle back into her normal life, she quickly realizes that her former “normal” was anything but!
- Manga, 8/42 (2012)Majo no ShinzouSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/84 (2013)RadiantAnkama GroupAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2011)Perowan!: Hayashinasai! GoshujinsamaKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/42 (2015)Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Chapter 3: Truth of ZeroMedia FactoryDramaLight NovelHaving survived both his encounter with the demon beasts and the nigh endless week at Roswaal Manor, Subaru returns to the capital of Lugunica with Emilia and Rem. Reuniting with friends and foes alike in the city where it all began, Subaru also lays eyes on the other candidates for queen—Emilia’s rivals! Can Emilia win against such formidable opponents? And how will Subaru react when he discovers the shocking identity of the final candidate?
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)Majo-kun to WatashiHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/13 (2013)Dorothy wa Gokigen Naname?Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Burn the WitchShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2013)Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no KuniMedia FactoryAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)Himeyuka & Rozione's StoryKadokawa ShotenIndefiniteOriginal WorkWon’t you share a scribble-covered dream with me? Intent on being an independent young woman, high schooler Himeyuka lives on her own in an unremarkable apartment complex in a corner of the city. But one day, she discovers her ordinary building has turned into something extraordinary! Her beloved “castle” is covered in childish scribbles—both inside and out! And waiting for her at the end of this rainbow-colored mess…is the perpetrator of the crime—a little boy named Rozione, who seems to know quite a bit about Himeyuka, though she has no idea who he is. Is he really just someone’s lost child, or is there a greater mystery behind his appearance?
- Manhwa, ? (2009)ChaserDaumActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/42 (2003)Kingdom HeartsEnterbrainAdventureVideo GameSora is a young energetic boy looking forward to exploring the world with his friends Riku and Kairi. The threesome is working hard on completing a raft that will allow them to leave their island but one day a mysterious force causes Sora to gain a special weapon known as the Keyblade. He fights some weird monsters and gets transported to a strange town. Meanwhile, Donald and Goofy leave their castle to search for the king and the chosen one who holds the "key" to saving the world. Sora is attack again by creatures known as Heartless but is helped out by an old man named Cid and a warrior named Leon. He eventually meets up with Donald and Goofy and they join forces to go search for his friends and the King.
- Manga, ? (2010)Maou saHakusensha, Inc.Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 3/12 (2015)Mahou Tsukai to Hoshi Furu NiwaKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/41 (2011)Soul Eater Not!Square Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkDing-dong! DEAD-dong! Class is about to start, and you don't want to be late on your first day of school! Join new student Tsugumi Harudori in the NOT class at Death Weapon Meister Academy, a school dedicated to training transforming Weapons like Tsugumi and the Meisters who will wield them. Tsugumi is super-nervous about enrolling at DWMA-and even more anxious about choosing her p-p-partner! Featuring an all-new cast as well as a few familiar faces, Soul Eater NOT! gives readers an exciting peek at the lives of new DWMA students!
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Himitsu no KakeraIchijinsha Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (?)Nao Yazawa CollectionShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 21/168 (2008)Campione!Shuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken ShoutaiFujimi ShobouAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 1/5 (2010)Bunbetsu to TakanShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/7 (2011)Puella Magi Oriko MagicaHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeOriko, a magical girl with the gift of foresight, knows the fate that awaits all who accept Kyubey’s offer of supernatural powers. But when she is struck with a terrible vision of the future—of the devastation caused by a single, powerful witch—she decides to prevent the girl from becoming a magical girl in the first place. To draw Kyubey away from the girl’s potential, Oriko directs him instead to Yuma, an orphan who is all too eager to gain powers that will enable her to protect herself—powers that will ultimately lead to her own destruction…
- Manga, 7/42 (2007)Majimoji RurumoKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Puella Magi Oriko Magica: Extra StoryHoubunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnime
- Manga, 1/7 (2017)Red HoodFrance Shoin Inc.ComedyOther
- Manga, 3/18 (2017)Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.Kadokawa ShotenComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 8/49 (2012)Flying WitchKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work15-year-old Makoto Kowata is a witch. Accompanied by her black cat Chito, the somewhat aimless girl moved from Yokohama to live with her second cousin in Aomori in verdant northern Japan.
- Manhua, ? (2018)Albino & WitchSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/39 (2004)Gunjou GakushaEnterbrainSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2011)Tsukiyo no ToratsugumiEnterbrainSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/26 (2001)Shin Megami Tensei Devil ChildrenKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo GameAt the end of the 20th Century, the world is facing destruction from massive earthquakes, bad weather and other abnormal phenomena. In Tokyo, Setsuna Kai, a young boy who lost his mother when he was very small, practices Kendo every day because his goal in life is to become strong. As always, his rival Mirai Kaname defeats him and Setsuna feels sad. On his way home, a messenger from the Devil's World appears before him. This messenger proclaims that the various abnormal changes in the world are the work of the Devil. The world will come to an end unless the Devil is conquered. The only ones who can save the world are the "Devil Children." Thus begins Setsuna's adventure in the Devil's World
- Manga, 2/13 (2018)Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Arui wa Sekai ga Hajimaru SeisenHakusensha, Inc.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 1/5 (2013)Little Witch AcademiaShuueisha Inc.ComedyAnime
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Akuma to DuetHakusensha, Inc.Romance
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)Nina-san no Mahou SeikatsuComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2017)I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My LevelSB Creative Corp.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/- (1985)Akujo SeishoKobunsha Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/20 (1969)Hakushon DaimaouManga ShopComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/43 (2000)Kenja no IshiBunkasha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)Long FuBeijing April Star Network Technology Co. Ltd.?Novel