- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2014)GodspeedShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2015)Last EmbryoKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2002)Ohimesama no RecipeShougakukan Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Valkyrie Profile 2: SilmeriaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)The InnocentMag Garden CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkWrongly executed for crimes he didn't commit, a former detective is given a second chance at life. To earn that chance, though, the man now known as Ash must use the supernatural abilities with which he has been infused to prevent the deaths of other innocents. But is Ash willing to dedicate himself to helping others, or is his thirst for vengeance against those who destroyed his life and his loved ones too powerful to ignore?
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 15/144 (1997)Devil DevilShougakukan Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkOnce again, a war is brewing between heaven and hell and in the middle is the devil Sword and his archenemy, the angel Ios. Locked in their 101st battle, they each force the other down to earth, where they unwittingly possess the bodies of twin brothers, Souma & Kanna. Ios, a gangster, and Sword, a nerd, learn to work together in defeating the endless stream of devils and possibly even regain their bodies.
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 29/872 (2008)Kyoukai Senjou no HorizonASCII Media WorksAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 28/149 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 26/268 (2008)Kami nomi zo Shiru SekaiShougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKatsuragi Keima is known on the net at the Capturing God, while in real life he is an otamegane who hates all real girls. However he is approached by Elsee, a devil from hell, to help her in catching runaway spirits that hide in people. Apparently the spirits only hide in the hearts of girls and the only way to get the souls out is by making the girl fall in love so the spirit gets forced out. Keima must capture all the spirits in the world so that his contract with hell ends.
- Manga, 7/30 (1997)Kamikaze Kaito JeanneShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkBy day, Kusakabe Maron is an ordinary high school girl with more than her share of problems. But by night, she is Kamikaze Kaitou Jeannereincarnation of Joan of Arc! Her mission? Hunt down demonpossessed paintings and exorcise the evil spirits! But accomplishing this mission puts her in conflict with the authorities who only see her as a mysterious stranger vandalizing works of art. With only the help of angel-in-training Finn, she must survive high school during the day and fight evil by night!
- Manhwa, 26/107 (1998)RebirthDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThree hundred years ago the Sorcerer Kalutika Maybus sealed the vampire Deshwitat in limbo after killing his fiancee, Lilith. For centuries, Deshwitat's mind calculated revenge while his body slumbered ... until now. A band of spiritual investigators has inadvertently broken the seal that binds him, and Deshwitat has been released. A lot has changed since the 17th century. Carriages have been replaced by cars, the Internet connects the world, and vampires have become the stuff of legends. But beneath the veneer of technology, magic and religion still reign supreme. Kalutika is the most powerful person in the world, although few actually know he exists. Prophecy foretold that Kalutika would destroy the Earth. Deshwitat's quest is now not just one of revenge, but of redemption ... for himself, and the world. Joined by an excommunicated exorcist and a spiritual investigator, Deshwitat begins his bloodquest. The hunted is now the hunter.
- Light Novel, 16/67 (2013)Konosuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Game loving shut-in Kazuma Sato’s life as a young schoolboy in Japan abruptly comes to an early end ... or at least it was supposed to. When he opens his eyes, though, he sees a beautiful goddess that offers him a once in an after-lifetime chance to be reborn in a parallel world. The catch is that the world is violent and threatened by a growing evil! Fortunately, he can choose any one thing to bring with him. So he chooses the goddess, Aqua! And so his adventure with his gorgeous companion begins – if he could just get enough money and food to survive, keep his goddess out of trouble, and avoid grabbing the attention of the Demon King’s army!
- Manga, 12/59 (2006)Future DiaryKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkYukiteru may be an ordinary student--he doesn't stand out and classmates ignore him. And his only hobby is the daily diary he keeps on his cell phone. But Yukiteru has a secret that nobody knows about... And vicious game of survival is about to begin among twelve diary holders--with the winner crowned god of a new world! Sakae Esuno's chilling shonen masterpiece is a relentless adventure that will have you questioning the boundaries of time and space--and hoping for the slightest glimmer of hope in a dark, desolate world that may look surprisingly familiar to all of us...
- Manga, 6/27 (2006)Charm AngelShougakukan Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2006)Disgaea 2: Cursed MemoriesMedia WorksAdventureVideo GameTimes have calmed down since Laharl united the kingdoms. Etna fed up with Laharl's lazy attitude decides to go off and become an Overlord herself. The land she chooses Veldime has been cursed by Overlord Zenon, so that all the human have become demons. Adell the last human goes on a quest to free Veldime of the curse. Reluctantly aided by Zenon's daugther Rozalin, who was accidentally summoned by Adell's mother. How this all plays out is anyone's guess.
- Manga, 3/33 (2016)Dungeon SeekerAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Kabe no Naka no TenshiAkaneshinshaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/61 (2006)Saint Seiya: Next Dimension - Meiou ShinwaAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/- (2009)VermoniaWindmill, BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/120 (1994)Angel SanctuaryHakusensha, Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkThe angel Alexiel loved God, but she rebelled against Heaven when she saw how disgracefully the other angels were behaving. She was finally captured, and as punishment sent to Earth to live an endless series of tragic lives. She now inhabits the body of Setsuna Mudo, a troubled teen in love with his sister Sara. Setsuna's misery mirrors the chaos among the angels, and their combined passions threaten to destroy both Heaven and Earth.
- Light Novel, 15/- (2013)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?SB Creative Corp.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb In Orario, fearless adventurers band together in search of fame and fortune within the monstrous underground labyrinth known as Dungeon. But while riches and renown are incentive enough for most, Bell Cranel, would-be hero extraordinaire, has bigger plans. He wants to pick up girls. Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth – even chance encounters with beautiful women. The only problem? He’s the one who winds up the damsel in distress!
- Light Novel, 10/55 (2012)No Game No LifeMedia FactoryAdventureOriginal WorkMeet Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister who are loser shut-ins by normal standards. But these siblings don’t play by the rules of the “crappy game” that is average society. In the world of gaming, this genius pair reigns supreme, their invincible avatar so famous that it’s the stuff of urban legend. So when a young boy calling himself God summons the siblings to a fantastic alternate world where war is forbidden and all conflicts—even those involving national borders—are decided by the outcome of games, Sora and Shiro have pretty much hit the jackpot. But they soon learn that in this world, humanity, cornered and outnumbered by other species, survives within the confines of one city. Will Sora and Shiro, two failures at life, turn out to be the saviors of mankind? Let the games begin…!
- Manhwa, 29/178 (2002)Id: The Greatest Fusion FantasyRandom House Korea Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/33 (1998)Monster CollectionKadokawa ShotenAdventureOtherKasche may have a talent for controlling beasts, but she's got a lot to learn about self-control before she can become a full-fledged summoner. When disaster strikes, her principal chooses her to avert it. Joined by an unusual crew of allies both human and not, Kasche must recapture the relic from an evil summoner before she can use it to unlock the ancient Encyclopedia Verum and call up the most powerful monsters ever seen!
- Light Novel, 4/24 (2014)Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Spin-off: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen o!Kadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/88 (2013)Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?Square Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureLight NovelBell Cranell is a rookie adventurer and the sole member of his dirt-poor guild founded by the petite goddess Hestia. Adventurers come from far and wide looking to strike it big in the massive labyrinth known as The Dungeon, located beneath the city of Orario. Bell is more interested in picking up girls than Dungeon-crawling, but his reality check comes sooner than expected. Saved from a brush with death by the beautiful, renowned adventurer Aiz Wallenstein, Bell falls head-over-heels and sets his sights on winning her heart. (from manga)
- Manga, 5/20 (2017)Ballad x OperaKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2014)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword OratoriaSB Creative Corp.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Aiz Wallenstein, the Sword Princess, is known as one of the most powerful warriors from one of the most powerful groups in the city of Orario: Loki Familia. With them, she ventures into the deepest parts of the labyrinthine Dungeon beneath the city, stalking the monstrous denizens that lurk there and vanquishing them with the blazing light of her sword. But when she meets a certain white-haired boy, the encounter will change both of them forever ...
- Manga, ? (2018)PriapusFuture Comics Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal WorkThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Manga, 6/39 (2004)Kobato.Kadokawa Shoten, Shougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkMeet Kobato Hanato, a sweet and rather simple young girl on a quest to have her single, dearest wish granted. But first, she must learn the ways of the world from Ioryogi-san, a gruff blue dog whose bark is just as bad as his bite! Under his “tutelage” (read: constant verbal abuse), Kobato puts her efforts into passing various trials of common sense so that she may obtain the key to getting her wish—a magic bottle which must be filled with the suffering of wounded hearts that Kobato herself has healed. But with Kobato’s common sense sorely lacking, she keeps flunking Ioryogi-san’s trials left and right! It looks like the road that lies ahead of Kobato will be a long one indeed!
- Manhwa, 8/307 (2010)KuberaNaver CorporationAdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2010)Gyon-Woo and Jik-NyuNaver CorporationRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/43 (2015)Platinum EndShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal WorkProtagonist Mirai Kakehashi is a boy unable to find the hope to live. On the day of his junior high graduation ceremony, while his classmates are taking part in the festivities, he's alone. So begins the story of "angels and humans."