- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 3/- (2018)Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manhua, 2/14 (2001)Digimon Zero TwoAdventureAnime
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)Tensei Ouji wa DaraketaiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manhwa, 1/94 (2018)Na Honjaman Level UpKakao Corp.AdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 94/962 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 27/108 (2001)Fullmetal AlchemistSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an alchemical ritual gone wrong, Edward Elric lost his arm and his leg, and his brother Alphonse became nothing but a soul in a suit of armor. Equipped with mechanical "auto-mail" limbs, Edward becomes a state alchemist, seeking the one thing that can restore his and his brother's bodies...the legendary Philosopher's Stone.
- Light Novel, 10/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2019)Bouken-ka ni Narou!: Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Novel, 12/336 (2008)Douluo DaluQidian Chinese NetworkActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 3/19 (2018)Heavenly DelusionKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Jishou!: Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu LifeKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/13 (2017)Middle-Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!Kodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)MusubimonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Ore dake Irerukakushi DungeonKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2015)OrokamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2013)Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Homura's Revenge!Houbunsha Co. Ltd.DramaAnimeBlurb Had Madoka Kaname known of the tragic transformation that would mark the end of her magical-girl journey, how would her story have unfolded? In this telling of her story, Madoka remembers the outcomes of her previous timelines – but so does Kyubey. Even with the knowledge of her previous lives, can Madoka outmaneuver Kyubey and avoid her fate?
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)WazamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/53 (2010)Nekomonogatari: Cat TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/15 (2018)Boshoku no Berserk: Ore dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa suruMicro Magazine, Inc.ActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 5/25 (2014)WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2017)Mo Dao Zu ShiKuaiKan Shi Jie Technology Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 2/35 (2008)Nisemonogatari: Fake TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/24 (2011)Otorimonogatari: Decoy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/32 (2005)Dragon EyeKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkTen years ago, a terrible virus swept the globe. It turned its victims into bloodthirsty monsters called Dracules, and the only cure is death. Now, with humankind on the brink of extinction, only the elite warriors of the Vius Squad stand between chaos and civilization. New recruit Leila Mikami is one of the squad’s most promising young warriors, but she has another agenda: Her parents were killed by a Dracule, and she’s determined to take revenge. To do this, she has to find the Dragon Eye–a magic weapon that will make her the most powerful warrior in the world.
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Light Novel, 1/39 (2011)Koimonogatari: Love TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 3/38 (2018)Douji GunkanShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manga, 16/158 (1992)Mahoujin Guru GuruEnix CorporationAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/47 (2011)Pocket Monsters: Black White-henShougakukan Inc.ComedyVideo Game
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Reincarnated as a SwordMicro Magazine, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 13/- (2016)Sono Mono. Nochi ni...Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work