- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 5/42 (2009)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 4/28 (2000)Sirius no KizuatoKadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/70 (2012)Kagerou DazeMedia FactoryComedyOtherShintaro Kisaragi, an 18-year old hikikomori and nerd, has not left his room for two years. His life has been harmonic and peaceful until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when he opened the attachment of an e-mail received one year ago. During a "lover's quarrel" the two mess up Shintaro’s PC and now he is forced to go outside to go buy a new one. In the department store he unexpectedly gets into a hostage-taking, but together with Ene’s abilities, he defeats the kidnappers and saves the hostages. Everything gets real strange when he meets a group of teenagers calling themselves Mekekushi Dan (lit. "Blindfold Gang"), whose members all have a mysterious eye-power. What does this mean and why is he involved in all this? The story is based on the new popular series of songs by Jin (Shizennoteki-p) titled "Kagerou Project (Heat-Haze Days)", which became popular after the release of the song "Kagerou Daze", which also gave the series its name.
- Manga, 18/236 (1980)Dr. SlumpShuueisha Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkWhen goofy inventor Senbei Norimaki creates a precocious robot named Arale, his masterpiece turns out to be more than he bargained for!
- Manga, 4/25 (1985)AppleseedSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkAppleseed takes place in the 22nd Century, after the non-nuclear Third World War decimates the Earth. While states like Great Britain, France and China have difficulty maintaining order and power, international organizations like the "Sacred Republique of Mumna" and "Poseidon" have been established in the aftermath.
- Manga, 6/31 (2014)Battle Angel Alita: Mars ChronicleKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/87 (2016)OriginKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/78 (2009)Knights of SidoniaKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkOuter space, the far future. A lone seed ship, the Sidonia, plies the void, ten centuries since the obliteration of the solar system. The massive, nearly indestructible, yet barely sentient alien life forms that destroyed humanity’s home world continue to pose an existential threat. Nagate Tanikaze has only known life in the vessel’s bowels deep below the sparkling strata where humans have achieved photosynthesis and new genders. Not long after he emerges from the Underground, however, the youth is bequeathed a treasured legacy by the spaceship’s coolheaded female captain.
- Manga, 2/11 (2005)Murder PrincessMedia WorksActionOriginal WorkThe world of politics is treacherous enough, but in Forland, it's deadly confusing. When her royal father is murdered by a greedy drug manufacturer, Princess Alita must step forward to take over the kingdom. Unfortunately, a freak magical mishap has trapped her in the body of Falis, the bounty hunter. Now Alita must stay disguised as a servant while the battle-savvy Falis sits on the throne in her body! Threatened by a coup and attacks from the outside, the fate of the kingdom is in the hands of Alita and Falis. Switched souls or not, there's another royal heir and Alita has to hold everything together for a little longer. As though this weren't enough to juggle, evil Professor Akamashi and his twin android assassins are out to cause some trouble of their own.
- Manga, 6/35 (2003)Absolute BoyfriendShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkRejected way too many times by good-looking (and unattainable) guys, shy Riiko Izawa goes online and signs up for a free trial of a mysterious Nightly Lover "figure." The very next day, a cute naked guy is delivered to her door, and he wants to be her boyfriend! Has Riiko died and gone to heaven? The cute guy turns out to be sweet, smart, a great cook, and lots more. And he looks like a million bucks, which is what he's going to cost Riiko if she doesn't return him in time...
- Manga, 20/87 (2005)Princess ResurrectionKodansha Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkHAVE A NICE AFTERLIFE Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces off evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has magical powers that allow her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!
- Manga, 6/42 (2004)BiomegaKodansha Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIn Tsutomu Nihei's nightmare vision of the future, the N5S virus has swept across the earth, turning most of the population into zombie-like drones. Zoichi Kanoe, an agent of Toa Heavy Industry, is humanity's last hope, and he's not even human! With the help of Fuyu, a digitized intelligence built into the computer system of his Heavy Dual Coil motorcycle, Zoichi's search for the key to salvation will take him on a journey across surreal landscapes and hurl him into battle against mind-bending evil. Prepare yourself for the ultimate trip--prepare yourself for the world of BIOMEGA.
- Manga, 6/35 (2005)Karakuri OdetteHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkWhat does it mean to be truly human?...Odette is a lovely android built by Professor Yoshizawa. Curious to find out what it's like to be human, she convinces the Professor to enroll her in high school. And thus, with a new group of friends in tow, Odette sets out to discover the true meaning of life as a human, where even the simple stuff is an adventure! A touching slice-of-life comedy, Karakuri Odette does nothing If not uncover the incredible possibilities of the "human" spirit!
- Manga, 6/33 (2010)Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!Action Comedy
- Manga, 8/47 (1998)Mahoromatic: Automatic MaidenWani Books Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkSuguru Misato, a junior high school student who has been living by himself since his father died, is now planning to hire a maid. On the bus ride home from school, he sees a cute girl in a maid outfit, and thinks it would be nice if she would be his maid. These thoughts are interrupted when the bus is hijacked. The girl defeats the hijackers and she and Suguru drive the bus to safety. She explains that she was originally a battle android and is used to trouble. As if this wasn't weird enough, Suguru comes home to find the exact same girl singing in his garden. She introduces herself as Mahoro, sent from Vesper to be his new maid.
- Manga, 1/9 (2013)Tonari no Robot.Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/60 (2018)Darling in the FranxxShuueisha Inc.ActionAnime
- Manga, 1/11 (2013)Jaco the Galactic PatrolmanShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (1995)Vendemiaire no TsubasaKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2001)NoiseKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkA Sci-Fi Adventure Set in the BLAME! Universe As detective Musubi Susono investigates a series of child kidnappings, her own partner is viciously murdered. But when the investigation takes a brutal turn, she is suddenly confronted by the killer--and his vicious Silicon Creature...
- Manhwa, ? (2008)3 Level CombinationNaver CorporationRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2013)Aigan Kittylibre inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 1/4 (2011)Ame no Hi no IrisASCII Media WorksDramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/- (2006)Angel ShopSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkIn an age of robotic servants and technology, Boris is a 16 year old boy, when he meets Yuri Angel, an expressionless beauty getting ready to turn 15 and a great robot builder, his life gets a little crazy.
- Manga, 3/30 (2003)Astro Boy: Tetsuwan AtomTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOtherAstro is a robotic boy that posesses super human powers and an artificial intelligence system that is unparalleled to any robot. His creator, Dr. Tenma, created him to replace his late son, Tovio. Dr. Tenma soon destroys his laboratory, after the creation of Astro, and shuts down Astro. Soon after, Dr. O'Shay, the head of the Ministry of Science revives Astro, and tries to give him a normal life as a 6th grade student that helps the police agency keep renegade robots and bigot humans from causing harm. Astro faces extreme racism for being a robot, and he must discover the truth about his creator Dr. Tenma. (from TV 3/2003)
- Manhwa, ? (2012)Choehuui JilmunDaum?Novel
- Manga, 3/29 (2010)Eve no JikanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Slice of Life DramaAnime
- Manga, 3/13 (2010)FractaleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Adventure
- Manhwa, ? (2004)Hotel: Since 2079Drama
- Manga, 7/- (2000)Kikaider Code 02Kadokawa ShotenActionAnime
- Manga, ? (2006)Koi Suru NingyouRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)Latin: Takabatake Enaga TanpenshuuShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/11 (2014)Magical Girl Raising ProjectKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 10/63 (2001)The All-New Tenchi Muyou!Kadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyAnimeTenchi is back and so are his otherworldly housemates: There's Ryoko, the love-smitten space pirate: Akeka and Sasami, royal princesses from planet Jurai; a carrot-topped super-genius named Washu; Mihoshi, the ditzy Galaxy Police officer; and a bioorganic fuzzy spaceship named Ryo-oh-ki. Together, this zany bunch battle evildoers from outer space in-between bouts of bickering and flirting.
- Manga, 13/- (1986)Uchuu Kazoku CarlvinsonTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd., Kodansha Ltd.Comedy
- Manga, 4/34 (2004)WaqWaqShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkLiving in constant fear of attack from machines, mankind depends on the cyborg corps known as the Guardians to keep them from harm as they await the arrival of the Kami, a godlike savior with mythical red blood who can grant only one wish to one person. Now, Shio, son of a Guardian, thinks he's found the Kami--and all the Guardians are at war to get that wish!
- Manga, 5/50 (2008)Ichiban Ushiro no DaimaouAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 10/210 (2006)Nichijou: My ordinary lifeKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2000)Time Stranger KyokoShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkKyoko Suomi is the princess of Earth in the 30th century. She lives among the commoners, unwilling to reveal her true identity and ascend the throne. The king will allow Kyoko to live as she pleases if she can revive her twin sister Ui, who has been trapped in time since birth.
- Manga, 1/7 (2007)Battle Angel Alita: Holy NightShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkSupersonic Fingers is the first Gunnm Gaiden story, it takes place shortly after Gally's fight with Jashugan. Gally is attacked by an unknown sniper, and while she recouperates, her hunter-warrior friends search for the culprit. The culprit is a strong fighter with a death wish that only Gally can fufill.