- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/7 (2007)Battle Angel Alita: Holy NightShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkSupersonic Fingers is the first Gunnm Gaiden story, it takes place shortly after Gally's fight with Jashugan. Gally is attacked by an unknown sniper, and while she recouperates, her hunter-warrior friends search for the culprit. The culprit is a strong fighter with a death wish that only Gally can fufill.
- Manga, 2/14 (2007)Megaman ZXEnterbrainIndefiniteVideo Game
- Manga, 10/210 (2006)Nichijou: My ordinary lifeKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)Himeyuka & Rozione's StoryKadokawa ShotenIndefiniteOriginal WorkWon’t you share a scribble-covered dream with me? Intent on being an independent young woman, high schooler Himeyuka lives on her own in an unremarkable apartment complex in a corner of the city. But one day, she discovers her ordinary building has turned into something extraordinary! Her beloved “castle” is covered in childish scribbles—both inside and out! And waiting for her at the end of this rainbow-colored mess…is the perpetrator of the crime—a little boy named Rozione, who seems to know quite a bit about Himeyuka, though she has no idea who he is. Is he really just someone’s lost child, or is there a greater mystery behind his appearance?
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Double HoundFrontier Works Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/35 (2013)12 BeastFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal WorkEita Touga, a seemingly normal high school student, is secretly the heir apparent to a distinguished line of ninja. Unfortunately for the Touga Clan, Eita has no interest in taking over the family business. More interested in the virtual reality of video games than real life, Eita has sequestered himself to a life of digital bliss. That is until one fateful day, a mysterious harpy girl kicks in the door to his family dojo and spirits Eita away to a world full of monsters and mythological creatures. Can an unwilling slacker of a ninja like Eita help the denizens of another world stave off an invasion by a technologically-superior empire?
- Manga, 1/7 (2006)Love NecoBiblos Co., Ltd., libre inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkLiving alone and feeling lonely, high school teacher Eiji Yabuki wants someone in his life to make him warm dinners and welcome him home after a day at work. One night, he browses the Internet and stumbles across an ad for a love doll called Necoco. Without hesitation, he purchases the product. When the order arrives at his house, Eiji finds out that instead of a moé girl, he has received an aggressive male love doll with a potty mouth. With his love doll around, Eiji's days are filled with action with Necoco pouncing on him at every opportunity and the makers of the love doll demanding Eiji to give them a hand at product developing. The manga also has an extra oneshot story called Good Awakening to the Master.
- Manga, 6/- (2003)MegatokyoDark Horse Comics Inc., CMX MangaIndefiniteThis re-issue of this highly successful Megatokyo Volume 1 brings fans a new and revised version of the book with improved print quality and a larger trim size. This book will contain all the comics from Chapter 0 as well as the running editorial comments featured in the original release. Exclusive to the Dark Horse reissue will be additional drawings, historical notes, and selected rants from this first developmental year of the Megatokyo webcomic.
- Manga, 2/6 (2002)Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War ChroniclesKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkThe One Year War between the Earth Federation and the Principality of Zeon has begun--and the newest Mobile Suits are tested for battle! Captain Matt Healy leads his team into dangerous territory as the leader of a Special Forces Experimental Unit. Ken Bederstadt is a Foreign Legion Lieutenant working in alliance with Zeon. These two heroes are trying to keep everyone alive...for tomorrow!
- Manga, 1/8 (2009)Oujisama wa JuudenchuuShinshokan Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (1992)NejiHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal Work"I’m Screw. I don’t know my real name. In 1992 my girlfriend Snow White and I were killed and frozen. In the year 2033 G.E.R.A. – today’s government – gets me back to life. I’m resurrected without any memory. And that’s not the only problem: Now I’m being forced by the government to use my supernatural abilities as an assassin…"
- Manga, 6/34 (2010)Dragon Ball SDShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2007)Mobile Suit Gundam 00FKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkThis manga series focuses on Fereshte, an autonomous branch of Celestial Being that is also in possession of several previous generation Gundams.
- Manga, ? (2014)Dekiai RobotRomantic Comedy
- Manga, 1/3 (2002)Get the MoonShinshokan Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkGetto has always tried to get his father's attention, but it seems his father is more interested in his AI robots. When he graduates from high schools his father sends him P-02, an AI, as a congratulation's gift. Not only that but P-02 was told by the professor that Getto was his "best creation ever". In hearing that he is determined to find out why and to take that title for himself. When the two meet there's some confusion, but they quickly learn that the most important being in their lives might just be each other.
- Manga, 1/- (1992)Mobile Suit Gundam Silhouette Formula 91Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Naengjeonggwa Yeoljeong SaiBomcomics Co., Ltd.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2016)Nano ListNaver CorporationActionOriginal WorkBlurb A deadly android was delivered to me on my birthday!
- Manga, 3/14 (2012)Yuusen Shoujo: Plug-in GirlASCII Media WorksActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/79 (1994)No Need for Tenchi!Fujimi ShobouComedyAnimeThe trouble and fun began when ordinary teenager Tenchi Masaki inadvertently released the legendary demon Ryoko from his grandfather's shirine. Turned out Ryoko was actually a marooned space pirate! Since then, she's becme Tenchi's unwanted houseguest, attracting a host of other troublemaking alien women: Ayeka, a haughty alien pricess; Sasami, her mischievous little sister; and Washu, Ryoko's mad-scientist "mother." Add Ryo-oh-Ki, an adorable little carrot-eating spaceship, and you've got one full Shinto shrine!
- Manga, 1/3 (2001)Sorayume no UtaKadokawa ShotenDramaOriginal WorkIn the future, a devastating war has forced mankind to take refuge under ground. While most of humanity is content, several people dream of the impossible – of seeing the sky. The Narise Corporation has been researching just how to do that, using a special robot, Ciel, who has the unique ability to conjure up images of the world above ground through his songs. However, when murder strikes the company, Ciel has to run away... but he won’t ever forget his promise to lead his friend to the sky.
- Manga, 5/34 (1996)Saber Marionette JKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyAnimeOn a world with no women, the surviving men have reinvented females in the form of androids called Marionettes. Normal marionettes are built to serve men and are limited in their actions and emotions until a poor boy named Otaru Mamiya finds a special Saber Marionette named Lime. With war close at hand and two more Saber Marionettes at his side, his life takes a turn for the better as he unlocks the emotions that may hold the key to the salvation of mankind.
- Manga, 10/51 (2013)Clockwork PlanetKodansha Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 3/18 (2002)Najica Blitz TacticsMedia FactoryActionAnimeNajica, a talented perfumer for CRI Cosmetics, is actually a special operative for the secret intelligence organization behind CRI. In her latest mission, she saves a teenage sleeping beauty from the clutches of a wealthy woman, only to discover later that the girl she saved is to be her new partner. The girl's name is Lila and she is an artificial biological entity called a Humaritt. What exactly are the Humaritt, and why were they created? These are the questions Najica is going to find out as she tackles mission after mission involving Humaritt cases!
- Manga, 36/190 (1964)Cyborg 009Shounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe World at the Brink of Self-Annihilation The nuclear age has brought with it the arms race, which has led to the advent of weapons powerful enough to destroy the world itself several times over. Unwilling to take the plunge into Armageddon, the world powers, in league with a group known only as the Black Ghost, have developed super soldiers known as the Cyborgs, designed to fight the wars of the world in space. Unfortunately, the Black Ghost didn't ask the Cyborgs how they felt about their role in the new world order. This classic work from manga legend Shotaro Ishinomori (Masked Rider) not only told a thrilling tale set against a backdrop of Cold War tensions, but it also helped define the genre of super team stories such as Battle of the Planets, Voltron and The Power Rangers.
- Manga, ? (2015)Lien no Tou yoriShinshokan Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/16 (2012)Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka ArenaASCII Media WorksActionVideo Game
- Manga, 7/15 (2014)Saijaku Muhai no BahamutSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 1/8 (1991)Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error ProcessorKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/19 (2002)GyoShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkSomething is rotten in Okinawa...the floating stench of death hangs over the island..What is it? A strange, legged fish appears on the scene...so begins Tadashi and Kaori's spiral into the horror (and stench) of the sea. Here is the long-awaited new horror manga series from the Eisner-nominated creator of Uzumaki, Junji Ito.
- Manga, 1/4 (2013)HalShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaAnime
- Light Novel, 8/- (2012)Kagerou DazeEnterbrainThrillerOtherShintaro Kisaragi, an 18-year old hikikomori and nerd, has not left his room for two years. His life has been harmonic and peaceful until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when he opened the attachment of an e-mail received one year ago. During a "lover's quarrel" the two mess up Shintaro’s PC and now he is forced to go outside to go buy a new one. In the department store he unexpectedly gets into a hostage-taking, but together with Ene’s abilities, he defeats the kidnappers and saves the hostages. Everything gets real strange when he meets a group of teenagers calling themselves Mekekushi Dan (lit. "Blindfold Gang"), whose members all have a mysterious eye-power. What does this mean and why is he involved in all this? The story is based on the new popular series of songs by Jin (Shizennoteki-p) titled "Kagerou Project (Heat-Haze Days)", which became popular after the release of the song "Kagerou Daze", which also gave the series its name.
- Manga, 1/10 (2010)Akumakko Dorei Sengen!HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2011)Usotsuki WakuseiFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)HotelKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 45/821 (1969)DoraemonShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkNobita is an incredibly unlucky 4th grader. He is constantly yelled at by his teacher and his parents, always beat up by his friends, and never have any luck with the girl he likes. One New Year, a robot cat named Doraemon appears from the future in order to save Nobita from a terrible fate. Doraemon helps Nobita whenever he is in trouble with future equipments that Doraemon pulls out from his special pocket. As Nobita grows older he continues to be saved by Doraemon from the cursed fate he was born with.
- Manga, 2/15 (2000)FLCLKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyNaota's life is not simple. He lives with his eccentric father and grandfather in a city distinguished by a gigantic hand-iron shaped factory perched on a hill. His brother's ex-girlfriend makes passes at him. And to top it all off, an impish, playful alien has run him over with her Vespa and smacked him in the head with a bass guitar! Little does he know that this is only the beginning of his involvement in an interplanetary ideological war.
- Manga, 6/27 (2003)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic DaysKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyVideo GameImagine a Neon Genesis Evangelion where choosing the right girl is more important than saving the world! That's the gist of Angelic Days - the hit manga that Eva fans have been waiting for! Based on a popular PC and Playstation 2 game released only in Japan, Angelic Days takes the angst-ridden Eva pilots and sets them in a lighter, brighter world.
- Light Novel, ? (2012)Ame no Hi no Iris: Boku no ShukudaiASCII Media WorksDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/- (2014)Atom: The BeginningShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work