- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 7/15 (2014)Saijaku Muhai no BahamutSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 3/18 (2011)Usotsuki WakuseiFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)HotelKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/15 (2000)FLCLKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyNaota's life is not simple. He lives with his eccentric father and grandfather in a city distinguished by a gigantic hand-iron shaped factory perched on a hill. His brother's ex-girlfriend makes passes at him. And to top it all off, an impish, playful alien has run him over with her Vespa and smacked him in the head with a bass guitar! Little does he know that this is only the beginning of his involvement in an interplanetary ideological war.
- Manga, 45/821 (1969)DoraemonShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkNobita is an incredibly unlucky 4th grader. He is constantly yelled at by his teacher and his parents, always beat up by his friends, and never have any luck with the girl he likes. One New Year, a robot cat named Doraemon appears from the future in order to save Nobita from a terrible fate. Doraemon helps Nobita whenever he is in trouble with future equipments that Doraemon pulls out from his special pocket. As Nobita grows older he continues to be saved by Doraemon from the cursed fate he was born with.
- Manga, 6/27 (2003)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic DaysKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyVideo GameImagine a Neon Genesis Evangelion where choosing the right girl is more important than saving the world! That's the gist of Angelic Days - the hit manga that Eva fans have been waiting for! Based on a popular PC and Playstation 2 game released only in Japan, Angelic Days takes the angst-ridden Eva pilots and sets them in a lighter, brighter world.
- Light Novel, ? (2012)Ame no Hi no Iris: Boku no ShukudaiASCII Media WorksDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/- (2014)Atom: The BeginningShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)Babylon made wa Nankounen?Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (1983)Black MagicSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIt's a time in the future -- a time where the creation of life itself has evolved to include biodroids named after the ancient Greeks and cyborg warriors programmed to destroy. The power struggle between the various synthetic life-forms and the humans could mean the end of all life. But there is one, named Typhon, who may be able to prevent that. This collection is the first-ever-published work of the genius behind Ghost in the Shell -- Masamune Shirow.
- Manga, 24/126 (1980)Daichouhen DoraemonShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 1 / Akusei Kakuzetsu Makyou Shinjuku Shinjuku Genrei JikenKadokawa ShotenAction DramaVideo Game
- Manga, 1/12 (2012)Girl PlayKill Time CommunicationHentaiOriginal WorkThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Manga, 1/5 (1990)Iczer DensetsuKadokawa ShotenActionAnime
- Manga, 19/- (1977)Jikken Ningyou Dummy OscarKoike Shoin Publishing Co., Ltd. TokyoDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2004)Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny AstrayKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIt is October, Cosmic Era 71. The Second Battle of Yakin Due has brought about the end of the war between Earth and PLANT. Jess Rabble, a mobile suit pilot, journalist and cameraman, wishes to photograph the truth of the world from a mobile suit's perspective. During an encounter with the Junk Guild, he meets Lowe Gear, who offers him the newly completed Astray Out Frame in order to fulfill his goal. Now, with Lowe's talking computer '8' at his side, Jess ventures off to all corners of the Earth to film the new battles the world faces.
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)Miku-4East Press Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (1993)Muteki Eiyuu EsgaierActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (1998)Star Wars: A New Hope?It's Star Wars: A New Hope like you've never seen it before! Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, and Darth Vader all drawn MANGA style! Taken directly from George Lucas' script for Episode IV of Star Wars, this book is masterfully drawn by Hisao Tamaki. This is one Star Wars book you won't want to miss!
- Manga, 1/- (1934)Tank TankuroKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Uchuu no ProfileKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Voidlibre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2012)RockShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (1986)Heavy Metal Warrior XenonShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAsuka is a boy who can't remember about his past, he wonders through the city alone and confused. Soon he will discover that he is a result from an experiment of a mysterious organization: when he gets angry he transforms himself in a sort of android.
- Manga, 4/20 (2017)I Am SherlockShougakukan Inc.CrimeNovel
- Manga, 1/3 (1998)Burn-Up: Excess & W: Koubou no KizunaTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Action ComedyAnime
- Manga, 1/4 (2007)Sakura YukiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2012)Beatless: DystopiaKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 5/40 (2012)Gin no Juujika to DraculeaFujimi ShobouRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/74 (2001)Mega Man: NT WarriorShougakukan Inc.GanbatteVideo GameIt's the year 200X and everyone in Den Tech City is plugged into the Net. But living in cyberspace isn't always fun and games. High-tech crimes and pesky viruses are always a big problem for the authorities. Thank gookness for MegaMan and his NetOperator, Lan Hikari. Together, they do their best to keep their hometown safe from being permanently deleted.
- Manhwa, ? (2011)AutomataDaum, Naver CorporationActionOriginal WorkBlurb In the near future, a mysterious entity called “A-R” has bridged the physical and cyber dimension, advancing humankind. Meanwhile, agents of the global conglomerate ATMT are tasked with directly interfacing into tech networks to maintain and upgrade machines. When some of these “Automata” discover unexpected new powers in the realm of everything that is connected, sides are chosen between rogue units, viruses, and even the corporation itself. Sharle, a newbie Automata, and his supporter CC now seek answers as they navigate an underworld of dangerous bytes that’s about to burst onto reality.
- Manga, 2/17 (1984)BaohShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA man known as Ikuroo has a parasite known as Baoh implanted in him by an evil organization. This parasite gives him near immortality and other powers, which the evil organization wants to utilize for their own gain. However, he's set free by a women named Sumire, and fights off the agents of the organization.
- Manga, 1/11 (2010)Choumanzoku DeliveryAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2010)DenmaNaver CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkBlurb A space opera that unfolds around an intergalatic courier delivery service.
- Manga, 1/12 (1988)NASAComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/18 (2010)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Comic TributeKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyAnimeIf you thought Evangelion’s characters have a tough time in the anime, wait until you see what happens when some of Japan’s most unhinged manga artists get their ink-stained hands on them! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Comic Tribute is an officially authorized one-shot anthology of parody stories assaulting Evangelion from all directions. Inside, Mine Yoshizaki (Sgt. Frog) leads a band of manga pranksters including Hideki Oowada (The Legend of Koizumi), Yun Kouga (Loveless), Naoki Karasawa (Sake Jock, Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka), Youko Sanri (B Gata H Kei: Yamada’s First Time), ComiPo! mastermind Keiichi Tanaka, Rui Takatou (Cynthia the Mission), Astroguy II (Queen's Blade Struggle), Koutarou Yamada (The Sacred Blacksmith), Sesshuu Takemura (Domin-8 Me!), Jun Abe (Portus), and Tony Takezaki (Space Pinchy, A.D. Police). Also contains contributions from normal people, like Koushi Rikdou (Excel Saga).
- Light Novel, 2/20 (2017)NieR Automata: Long Story ShortSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 1/10 (2008)Shunyuu YuugiKill Time CommunicationHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2000)Ragnarock CityGakken Holdings Company, LimitedDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/104 (1997)AghartaShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkAgharta by Matsumoto T. is a rather interesting science-fiction manga. It is set on Earth after humans have used up almost all the water on the planet, rendering it a precious commodity. Juju, a teenage gang leader, is robbing a convience store for water when Rael, a mysterious young girl bound in chains, appears to him. Of course, he doesn't really know who or what Rael is, which spurs him to set off on the journey that seems to be a fair chunk of the plot of this manga. He eventually manages to help Rael escape her house, branding him as an outlaw. As the authorities mount a search for Juju and Rael, they team up with the Captain (your standard-grade comic-relief character) and Yunfa (the girl who is jealous of all the attention Juju gives Rael). Eventually the Professor Guy is introduced, who seems to have a history with Rael, and later there are two others who seek Rael (Ursula and Peewee) to further their own mysterious ends.