- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 9/- (2014)Atom: The BeginningShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)Babylon made wa Nankounen?Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (1983)Black MagicSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIt's a time in the future -- a time where the creation of life itself has evolved to include biodroids named after the ancient Greeks and cyborg warriors programmed to destroy. The power struggle between the various synthetic life-forms and the humans could mean the end of all life. But there is one, named Typhon, who may be able to prevent that. This collection is the first-ever-published work of the genius behind Ghost in the Shell -- Masamune Shirow.
- Light Novel, 4/- (2017)Combatants Will Be Dispatched!Kadokawa ShotenAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/126 (1980)Daichouhen DoraemonShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 1 / Akusei Kakuzetsu Makyou Shinjuku Shinjuku Genrei JikenKadokawa ShotenAction DramaVideo Game
- Manga, 1/12 (2012)Girl PlayKill Time CommunicationHentaiOriginal WorkThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Manga, 1/5 (1990)Iczer DensetsuKadokawa ShotenActionAnime
- Manga, 19/- (1977)Jikken Ningyou Dummy OscarKoike Shoin Publishing Co., Ltd. TokyoDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2004)Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny AstrayKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIt is October, Cosmic Era 71. The Second Battle of Yakin Due has brought about the end of the war between Earth and PLANT. Jess Rabble, a mobile suit pilot, journalist and cameraman, wishes to photograph the truth of the world from a mobile suit's perspective. During an encounter with the Junk Guild, he meets Lowe Gear, who offers him the newly completed Astray Out Frame in order to fulfill his goal. Now, with Lowe's talking computer '8' at his side, Jess ventures off to all corners of the Earth to film the new battles the world faces.
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)Miku-4East Press Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (1993)Muteki Eiyuu EsgaierActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/101 (2007)MuvLuv AlternativeMedia WorksActionVisual Novel
- Light Novel, 8/- (2015)SevensShufunotomo Co.,Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (1998)Star Wars: A New Hope?It's Star Wars: A New Hope like you've never seen it before! Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, and Darth Vader all drawn MANGA style! Taken directly from George Lucas' script for Episode IV of Star Wars, this book is masterfully drawn by Hisao Tamaki. This is one Star Wars book you won't want to miss!
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Uchuu no ProfileKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Voidlibre inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (1986)Heavy Metal Warrior XenonShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAsuka is a boy who can't remember about his past, he wonders through the city alone and confused. Soon he will discover that he is a result from an experiment of a mysterious organization: when he gets angry he transforms himself in a sort of android.
- Manga, 1/3 (1998)Burn-Up: Excess & W: Koubou no KizunaTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.Action ComedyAnime
- Manga, 1/4 (2007)Sakura YukiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2012)Beatless: DystopiaKadokawa ShotenActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 5/40 (2012)Gin no Juujika to DraculeaFujimi ShobouRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2012)RockShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2011)AutomataDaum, Naver CorporationActionOriginal WorkBlurb In the near future, a mysterious entity called “A-R” has bridged the physical and cyber dimension, advancing humankind. Meanwhile, agents of the global conglomerate ATMT are tasked with directly interfacing into tech networks to maintain and upgrade machines. When some of these “Automata” discover unexpected new powers in the realm of everything that is connected, sides are chosen between rogue units, viruses, and even the corporation itself. Sharle, a newbie Automata, and his supporter CC now seek answers as they navigate an underworld of dangerous bytes that’s about to burst onto reality.
- Manga, 2/17 (1984)BaohShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA man known as Ikuroo has a parasite known as Baoh implanted in him by an evil organization. This parasite gives him near immortality and other powers, which the evil organization wants to utilize for their own gain. However, he's set free by a women named Sumire, and fights off the agents of the organization.
- Manga, 1/11 (2010)Choumanzoku DeliveryAkaneshinshaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2010)DenmaNaver CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkBlurb A space opera that unfolds around an intergalatic courier delivery service.
- Manga, 1/12 (1988)NASAComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/18 (2010)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Comic TributeKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyAnimeIf you thought Evangelion’s characters have a tough time in the anime, wait until you see what happens when some of Japan’s most unhinged manga artists get their ink-stained hands on them! Neon Genesis Evangelion: Comic Tribute is an officially authorized one-shot anthology of parody stories assaulting Evangelion from all directions. Inside, Mine Yoshizaki (Sgt. Frog) leads a band of manga pranksters including Hideki Oowada (The Legend of Koizumi), Yun Kouga (Loveless), Naoki Karasawa (Sake Jock, Super Cruel and Terrible Tales of Manga-ka), Youko Sanri (B Gata H Kei: Yamada’s First Time), ComiPo! mastermind Keiichi Tanaka, Rui Takatou (Cynthia the Mission), Astroguy II (Queen's Blade Struggle), Koutarou Yamada (The Sacred Blacksmith), Sesshuu Takemura (Domin-8 Me!), Jun Abe (Portus), and Tony Takezaki (Space Pinchy, A.D. Police). Also contains contributions from normal people, like Koushi Rikdou (Excel Saga).
- Manga, 1/10 (2008)Shunyuu YuugiKill Time CommunicationHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2000)Ragnarock CityGakken Holdings Company, LimitedDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2003)Heaven's DoorEnterbrainIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/26 (1998)Brain PoweredKadokawa ShotenAction DramaAnimeThe future ... Mankind has depleted the Earth's resources. Now, unexplained earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves wreak havoc on the planet. In the wake of this destruction, strange metal plates erupt from the Earth's crust. From these large disks emerge organic machines called Antibodies. Yuu Isami pilots an Antibody called a Grand Cher. Hime Utsumiya is the unlikely pilot of an Antibody called a Brain Powered. Yuu works for Orphan, a mysterious and sinister group of scientists who dwell in an ancient alien vessel that lies at the bottom of the sea. Hime's not a big fan of Orphan. When the two cross paths, their fates are bound to change ... and so will that of the entire world.
- Manga, 11/104 (1997)AghartaShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkAgharta by Matsumoto T. is a rather interesting science-fiction manga. It is set on Earth after humans have used up almost all the water on the planet, rendering it a precious commodity. Juju, a teenage gang leader, is robbing a convience store for water when Rael, a mysterious young girl bound in chains, appears to him. Of course, he doesn't really know who or what Rael is, which spurs him to set off on the journey that seems to be a fair chunk of the plot of this manga. He eventually manages to help Rael escape her house, branding him as an outlaw. As the authorities mount a search for Juju and Rael, they team up with the Captain (your standard-grade comic-relief character) and Yunfa (the girl who is jealous of all the attention Juju gives Rael). Eventually the Professor Guy is introduced, who seems to have a history with Rael, and later there are two others who seek Rael (Ursula and Peewee) to further their own mysterious ends.
- Manga, 5/19 (2016)Infinite DendrogramHobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (1999)Shin Bannou Bunka Neko-MusumeKadokawa ShotenComedy
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Min Min MintKodansha Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1949)MetropolisKodansha Ltd., Seirindou Co., Ltd, Meicho Kankoukai, Kadokawa Corporation, Fusion Product Inc.DramaOriginal WorkIn a not-so-far-off future a beautiful, artifically created girl -- unaware of her non-human background -- searches for the non-existent parents she believes must exist, wandering alone in a world populated by humans and by the slave-driven robots who serve them. Tezuka's key theme of the nature of humanity in a technological society is framed in bold relief, as well as his wry allegorical observations of the Cold War that was escalating when he created Metropolis.
- Manga, 2/12 (2010)BlazBlue: Chimelical ComplexKadokawa ShotenActionVideo Game
- Manga, 10/111 (1994)Boku No MarieShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHiroshi Karigari is a college student, a computer and electronics expert, and a timid loser. To fulfill his own fantasy, he designed and built a powerful android modeled after his dream girl and imbued her with the original's personality. It is inevitable that one day the android met the original, and chaotic but funny events soon follow.