- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/7 (2020)Cheat Skill “Shisha Sosei” ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun o Fukkatsu Sasete Shimai Mashita: Dare mo Shinasenai Saikyou HealerIchijinsha Ltd.AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 1/1 (2012)Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's StoryYen PressHorrorNovelBlurb A richly-illustrated graphic novel adaptation of Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire, told through the eyes of the vampire Claudia, who was just a little girl when she was turned by the vampire Lestat. Though she spends many years of happiness with her two vampire fathers, she gradually grows discontent with their insistence upon treating her like a little girl, even though she has lived as long as any mortal man ... and her lust to kill is certainly no less than theirs ...
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Rebellio MachinaASCII Media WorksAction DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 2/15 (2019)Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu Hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.HobbyJAPAN CO., LtdAdventureLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)The King of Death at the Dark PalaceEnterbrainAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2020)Xue Ji Yu QishibilibiliActionLight Novel
- Manhua, ? (2019)Yi Chang Sheng Wu Jian Wen LubilibiliAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 5/27 (2017)Yoshibari AubadeRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/41 (2005)Bakemonogatari: Monster TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 9/- (2016)A Wild Last Boss Appeared!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb The year is 2800 and Lufas Maphaahl—The Black-Winged Tyrant, Great Conqueror, and leader of the Twelve Heavenly Stars—has returned. A man wakes up in the body of his MMO character 200 years after her defeat during an player-made event in the game, Exgate Online. Now, he's stuck in her body. But this isn’t a game, it’s real. With her reign long over, and her legacy one of fear, Lufas must journey through the world of Exgate, looking for answers, possible comrades, and all the monsters her “death” unleashed upon the world …
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/- (2019)FangsGentousha Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2017)MusubimonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 4/12 (2015)OrokamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2018)Seriously Seeking Sister! Ultimate Vampire Princess Just Wants Little Sister; Plenty of Service Will Be Provided!TO BOOKS, Inc.ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Long ago, on the continent of Ephenia, there existed the feared tribe of vampires called “True Bloods,” whose great strength allowed them to reign supreme over all other tribes. However, a millennium has passed, and any trace of them has vanished off the face of the planet. That is, until the youngest and most talented royal daughter of the True Bloods awakens in the modern day. Vampire Princess Ristia has only one wish—a cute little sister! Monstrously strong, skilled in magic, and incredibly beautiful, people regard her as an “angel,” but she assures everyone she’s just a normal girl. Can this “normal girl” be the elder sister she so desires?
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)WazamonogatariKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 6/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/18 (2008)Kizumonogatari: Wound TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/39 (2011)Koimonogatari: Love TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 11/- (2015)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's StrongestOVERLAP, Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/53 (2010)Nekomonogatari: Cat TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2018)Dance in the Vampire Bund: Age of Scarlet OrderMedia FactoryAction DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/24 (2011)Otorimonogatari: Decoy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/15 (2015)The Case Study of VanitasSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Rumors revolving around The Book of Vanitas, a clockwork grimoire of dubious reputation, draw Noé, a young vampire in search of a friend’s salvation, to Paris. What awaits him in the City of Flowers, however, is not long hours treading the pavement or rifling through dusty bookshops in search of the tome. Instead, his quarry comes to him ... in the arms of a man claiming to be a vampire doctor! Thrust into a conflict that threatens the peace between humans and vampires, will Noé cast in his lot with the curious and slightly unbalanced Vanitas and his quest to save vampirekind?
- Manga, 2/12 (2001)Kanpai!M-ON! Entertainment Inc., Gentousha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkYamada Shintaro is training to become a monster guardian--his job is to protect the monsters from harm. But when he meets Nao, a girl from his middle school, he suddenly falls in love...with her neckline! Shintaro will go to any lengths to prevent any disruption to her peaceful life--and preserve his choice view of her neck!
- Manhwa, ? (2020)Unholy BloodNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/95 (1997)HellsingShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkThere's a secret organization somewhere in England created to defend the Queen and country from monsters of all sorts. Enter Hellsing, an agency, long in tooth, with the experience, know-how, and...er...equipment to handle the problems that arise when vampires, ghouls, and the like clamber from the darkness. "What equipment?" you may say. How about another vampire, souped up by generations of study and refinement, armed with a big pistol loaded with special silver bullets?
- Light Novel, 2/35 (2008)Nisemonogatari: Fake TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2014)Zoku Owarimonogatari: End Tale (Cont.)Kodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/33 (2009)Blood Blockade BattlefrontShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkA breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.
- Manga, 6/21 (2013)Vampire Knight MemoriesHakusensha, Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 14/66 (2007)Rosario + Vampire: Season IIShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAverage human teenager Tsukune accidentally enrolls at a boarding school for monsters--no, not jocks and popular kids, but bona fide werewolves, witches and unnameables out of his wildest nightmares! On the plus side, all the girls have a monster crush on him. On the negative side, all the boys are so jealous they want to kill him! And so do the girls he spurns, because he only has eyes for one of them--the far-from-average vampire Moka. On the plus side, Moka only has glowing red eyes for Tsukune. On the O-negative side, she also has a burning, unquenchable thirst for his blood...
- Manga, 19/124 (2000)Battle Angel Alita: Last OrderShuueisha Inc., Kodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkLovely cyborg Alita embarks on a quest to rescue her friend Lou's brain from enslavement as a component in a massive computer and discovers the secret of the Utopian city of Tiphares... Finally, the full story of Alita's first life is revealed!
- Manga, 1/- (2011)Beware of the DogSchwarzer TurmRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2000)Dr. ChanbeleeShuueisha Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 26/107 (1998)RebirthDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThree hundred years ago the Sorcerer Kalutika Maybus sealed the vampire Deshwitat in limbo after killing his fiancee, Lilith. For centuries, Deshwitat's mind calculated revenge while his body slumbered ... until now. A band of spiritual investigators has inadvertently broken the seal that binds him, and Deshwitat has been released. A lot has changed since the 17th century. Carriages have been replaced by cars, the Internet connects the world, and vampires have become the stuff of legends. But beneath the veneer of technology, magic and religion still reign supreme. Kalutika is the most powerful person in the world, although few actually know he exists. Prophecy foretold that Kalutika would destroy the Earth. Deshwitat's quest is now not just one of revenge, but of redemption ... for himself, and the world. Joined by an excommunicated exorcist and a spiritual investigator, Deshwitat begins his bloodquest. The hunted is now the hunter.