- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 9/- (2014)MononogatariShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Light Novel, 1/39 (2011)Koimonogatari: Love TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/24 (2011)Otorimonogatari: Decoy TaleKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/10 (2010)Kyoukotsu no YumeKadokawa Shoten?Novel
- Manga, 21/84 (2010)Noragami: Stray GodKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkYato is a homeless god. He doesn’t even have a shrine, not to mention worshippers! So to achieve his ambitious goals, he’s set up a service to help those in need (for a small fee), hoping he’ll eventually raise enough money to build himself the lavish temple of his dreams. Of course, he can’t afford to be picky, so Yato accepts all kinds of jobs, from finding lost kittens to helping a student overcome bullies at school.
- Manga, 25/154 (2008)Kamisama KissHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNanao Momozono suddenly becomes homeless after her dad disappeared and left a huge debt behind, which forced her to leave the apartment. On the street Nanao rescues a strange man from a dog. To thank her, he gives her his house, which proves to be a run-down shrine, inhabited by a hostile fox-eared young man. Confused and tired with no other place to go to, she decides to stay, but this proves to be more difficult than expected...
- Manga, 14/66 (2007)Rosario + Vampire: Season IIShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAverage human teenager Tsukune accidentally enrolls at a boarding school for monsters--no, not jocks and popular kids, but bona fide werewolves, witches and unnameables out of his wildest nightmares! On the plus side, all the girls have a monster crush on him. On the negative side, all the boys are so jealous they want to kill him! And so do the girls he spurns, because he only has eyes for one of them--the far-from-average vampire Moka. On the plus side, Moka only has glowing red eyes for Tsukune. On the O-negative side, she also has a burning, unquenchable thirst for his blood...
- Manga, 19/213 (2003)xxxHOLiCKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal WorkKimihiro Watanuki is haunted by visions of ghosts and spirits. Seemingly by chance, he encounters a mysterious witch named Yuuko, who claims she can help. In desperation, he accepts, but realizes that he’s just been tricked into working for Yuuko in order to pay off the cost of her services. Soon he’s employed in her little shop—a job which turns out to be nothing like his previous work experience! Most of Yuuko’s customers live in Japan, but Yuuko and Watanuki are about to have some unusual visitors named Sakura and Syaoran from a land called Clow. . . .
- Manga, 11/235 (2009)Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-sanKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/55 (2012)No Game No LifeMedia FactoryAdventureOriginal WorkMeet Sora and Shiro, a brother and sister who are loser shut-ins by normal standards. But these siblings don’t play by the rules of the “crappy game” that is average society. In the world of gaming, this genius pair reigns supreme, their invincible avatar so famous that it’s the stuff of urban legend. So when a young boy calling himself God summons the siblings to a fantastic alternate world where war is forbidden and all conflicts—even those involving national borders—are decided by the outcome of games, Sora and Shiro have pretty much hit the jackpot. But they soon learn that in this world, humanity, cornered and outnumbered by other species, survives within the confines of one city. Will Sora and Shiro, two failures at life, turn out to be the saviors of mankind? Let the games begin…!
- Manga, 10/- (1992)Pieces of a SpiralShinshokan Co., Ltd.Action DramaThe sacred tree of being is about to expire, and when it does,it will reveal the fate of the world. If Garai and Sajo are there at thatmoment, they will shape destiny. Sakuya must prevent this from happening,but to penetrate the barrier that enshrouds the tree, he must remember thespell that Bishu taught him! Can he restore the tree's essential harmonybefore Garai plunges the world into chaos?
- Manga, 14/76 (2013)The Morose MononokeanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.?Original WorkIn a certain tea shop there lives a man called the Mononokean. This morose looking man gained his name for his ability to work with yōkai, guiding the ones that wander in our world into the next.
- Manga, 5/- (2001)Spirited AwayTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.AdventureAnimeTen-year-old Chihiro and her family are on their way to their new home. Dad takes a wrong turn, though, and they become lost in a forest. Eventually they find their way to a strange abandoned amusement park. Chihiro wanders off. As night falls, Chihiro finds out she's in a world of ghosts, demons, and strange gods. A mysterious boy, Haku, tells her that to survive Chihiro must find work. She must go down to the boiler room and seek out an old man named Kamaji...
- Manga, 20/81 (2008)Zekkyou GakkyuuShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkThe screaming lessons, a guide to the dark world behind our everyday life. No textbooks or pencils are needed, only courage...
- Manga, 10/40 (2004)Rosario + VampireShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAll-around average teenager Tsukune can't get accepted to any high school save one...but on his first day, he finds the rest of the student body doesn't appear average in the least. Best of all, the cutest girl on campus can't wait to fling her arms around his neck! Wait a sec'--are those her teeth around his neck too...? Tsukune's going to have one heck of a hickey when he gets home from Monster High! But does he have a chance in H-E-double-hockey-sticks of raising his grades at a school where the turf war isn't between the jocks and the nerds but the vampires and the werewolves?
- Manga, 11/49 (2009)Inu x Boku SSSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkThe elite and beautiful Ririchiyo Shirakiin has a bad habit—she can’t help but lash out at people with her vicious tongue, all while hiding behind a mask of haughty cool. This attitude has a lot to do with people minding her business because of the Shirakiin family name, but it troubles Ririchiyo to no end. In search of independence and solitude, she moves to the Maison de Ayakashi, an apartment building full of wealthy tenants and with its own Secret Service. Ririchiyo is eager to be alone, but upon her arrival, she is greeted by Soushi, an SS agent arranged for her by her parents. Ririchiyo tries to turn Soushi away, but Soushi’s dogged devotion to his new mistress will not be deterred. The threats against the residents of the Maison de Ayakashi are not to be taken lightly, after all. And despite his puppy-like demeanor, Soushi is not to be trifled with either…
- Manga, 7/25 (2008)Fairy Navigator RunaKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteNovelTHE LEGENDARY CHILD As a baby, Runa Rindô was left in front of a school for foster children, wearing a mysterious pendant. Now she’s in fourth grade and strange things are starting to happen around her. It’s only a matter of time before she discovers her secret powers—and her quest as the Legendary Fairy Child begins!
- Manga, 19/175 (1991)Yu Yu HakushoShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkYusuke Urameshi was a tough teen delinquent until one selfless act changed his life...by ending it. When he died saving a little kid from a speeding car, the afterlife didn't know what to do with him, so it gave him a second chance at life. Now, Yusuke is a ghost with a mission, performing good deeds at the behest of Botan, the ferrywoman of the River Styx, and Koenma, the pacifier-sucking judge of the dead.
- Manga, 1/4 (2003)Hotarubi no Mori eHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkA little girl gets lost in an enchanted forest, and is rescued by a mysterious young boy who refuses to let him touch her. He tells her it is because it would cause him to disappear...
- Manga, 10/54 (2002)Saiyuki ReloadIchijinsha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkThe fearsome foursome continue their journey west towards Shangri-La, encountering new challenges and new adventures along the way. Their legend precedes them, but not always in the way one might expect. The Minus Wave that apparently drove all the youkai in the land mad looks like it might have missed one, as Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai and Goku meet a lone guardian and the band of children he cares for. Fear and misunderstanding run throughout this particular leg of the journey, including between the members of the Sanzo group!
- Manga, 25/210 (2008)Nura: Rise of the Yokai ClanShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkWhile the day belongs to humans, the night belongs to yokai,supernatural creatures that thrive on human fear. Caught between these worlds is Rikuo Nura. He's three-quarters human, but his grandfather is none other than Nurarihyon, the supreme commander of the Nura clan, a powerful yokai consortium. So, Rikuo is an ordinary teenages three quarters of the time, until his yokai blood awakens. Then Rikuo transforms into the future leader of the Nura clan, leading a hundred demons.
- Manga, 33/159 (2002)Nagasarete AirantouSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work14 year old Ikuto Touhouin runs away from home, managing to stow away aboard a sea bound ship. In a lapse of fate he falls overboard during the “hundred year’s storm” and manages to barely escape with his life. Unconscious, Ikuto is (literally) fished out of the sea by his mysterious saviour Suzu. Ikuto soon realizes he has stumbled upon the forgotten shores of Airantou Island, which to his dismay is protected by whirlpools and inhabited solely by females. In a land populated by females, talking animals, and carnivorous plants, Ikuto must cope under the constant pressure of marriage and death as he lives his new life with Suzu.
- Manga, 12/31 (2015)In/SpectreKodansha Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 9/21 (2014)Konohana KitanGentousha Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkYuzu is a brand new employee at Konohanatei, the hot-springs inn that sits on the crossroads between worlds. A simple, clumsy but charmingly earnest girl, Yuzu must now figure out her new life working alongside all the other fox-spirits who run the inn under one cardinal rule—at Konohanatei, every guest is a god! Konohana Kitan follows Yuzu’s day to day life working at the inn, meeting the other employees and ever-eclectic guests, and learning to appreciate the beauty of the world around her.
- Manga, 11/65 (2004)Monochrome FactorMag Garden CorporationActionOriginal WorkAkira Nikaido is a typical slacker high school student who thinks he has a normal life--until a mysterious man called Shirogane appears and tells him to meet him at the school that night. He is skeptical but goes anyway...and gets attacked by a shadow monster! Shirogane convinces him that the balance between the human world and the shadow world has been distorted, and that Akira must become a shin--a creature of the shadow world--in order to help restore the balance.
- Manga, 4/10 (2013)Ubume no NatsuKadokawa Shoten?Novel
- Manga, ? (2013)Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.Square Enix Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/75 (2006)Omamori HimariFujimi ShobouActionOriginal WorkSixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
- Manga, 5/19 (2016)Black TorchShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkJiro Azuma is descended from of a long line of shinobi, and he also can talk to animals. One day, he rescues a very unique black cat named Rago, a supernatural being, and is dragged into a secret supernatural war.
- Manga, 1/11 (2013)Kitsune no YomeiriShougakukan Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/51 (2016)UratarouShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/46 (2000)Her Majesty’s DogAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkAmane’s not like other girls. With her ice queen demeanor and naiveté, she’s become quite the misfit on campus. Even more unusual is her relationship with fellow transfer student Hyoue Inugami, the hottest guy in school. But the truth is that Amane is a powerful psychic and Hyoue is her guardian demon-dog, whose powers are fueled by her kiss! And when Amane lets her “dog” off his leash, no vengeful spirit is safe!
- Manga, 56/558 (1996)Inu-YashaShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKagome, a modern-day high school girl, is pulled into Japan's ancient past! There, her destiny is linked to a dog-eared half demon named Inuyasha. Together, they battle evil demons who seek to acquire the shards of the legendary Shikon Jewel and wield its incredible power. But can Kagome and Inuyasha stop feuding with each other long enough to save the feudal or modern world--let alone both?
- Manga, 18/106 (1992)Fushigi YuugiShougakukan Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkMiaka Yuuki is an ordinary junior-high student who is suddenly spirited into the world of a book, The Universe of the Four Gods. There she becomes the priestess of the god Suzaku, and is charged with finding all seven of her Celestial-Warrior protectors.
- Manga, 4/13 (2012)Imawabi no DakiniASCII Media WorksHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/22 (2014)Koi to Kemono to SeitokaiShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 33/313 (1990)Ushio to ToraShougakukan Inc.ActionOriginal WorkWhile cleaning out his family's Shinto temple, middle-school student Ushio Aotsuki stumbles upon a hidden cellar which houses a dangerous yokai. The yokai, pinned by a legendary weapon called the Beast Spear for 500 years, attracts many other supernatural creatures to the premises. Ushio is forced to free the creature – whom he names “Tora” – in return for his help in defeating them. Tora, who wishes to eat Ushio but is stalled by the Beast Spear, begins to haunt the boy in the hopes that an opportunity will present itself. However, Ushio's possession of the Spear seems to result in trouble after trouble, and Tora finds himself an unwilling ally to Ushio in his battles against various supernatural foes. Meanwhile, a greater danger lurks in the form of Hakumen no Mono, an incredibly powerful yokai with a thirst for destruction who is about to awaken from an extended slumber.
- Manga, 2/10 (2009)Konohanatei KitanIchijinsha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2012)Seishoujo MagicaTI NetHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/19 (2013)The Demon Prince of Momochi HouseKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkThe orphan Himari Momochi receives a will detailing her inheritance on her 16th birthday. She goes to the Momochi family estate, which turns out to be on the border between the real world and the spirit world. There, she's attacked by a demon, but is saved by a mysterious, shapeshifting man named Aoi.