- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 5/? (2001)Comic Hoshi ShinichiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.IndefiniteNovel
- Manga, 27/82 (2003)Silver DiamondTosuisha Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkRakan is a lonely orphaned teen with an unusual attraction to flowers and plants. Chigusa is his surprise guest, who arrives mysteriously one day out of nowhere. Together, these two uncover secrets about each other--including the fact that Rakan may be a special prince who Chigusa insists on protecting at all costs!
- Manga, 6/37 (2002)King of ThornEnterbrainAdventureOriginal WorkKasumi and her sister, Shizuku, were infected with the Medusa virus, which slowly eats away at the body. There is no cure, but of the two only Kasumi is selected to go into a cryogenically frozen state along with 159 others until a cure is found. In the undetermined future, Kasumi awakens to find herself and others, who were in suspended animation in an unfamiliar world with bloodthirsty monsters. Kasumi struggles to survive in a treacherous world in order to unlock its mysteries and learn the fate of her twin sister.
- Manga, 1/6 (2007)Dragonaut: The ResonanceShuueisha Inc.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 5/16 (1993)Jyu Oh SeiHakusensha, Inc.AdventureOriginal WorkInspiration for the hit anime! In 2436 AD, young twins Thor and Rai are living on the space station Space Colony Juno. Their entire lives are turned upside down when one day they discover their parents are murdered, and then they are kidnapped and ushered to the foresaken "Planet of the Beast King" by unknown masked men. The twins must fight for their very survival in this bizarre, harsh world, infested with giant carnivorous plants and populated with criminal outcasts from across the galaxy. And they must confront the "Beast King" if they ever want to even hope of leaving the planet!
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Metroid Prime: Episode of AetherKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 6/54 (2007)Soukoku no Garou: Hokuto no Ken Rei GaidenShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 3/20 (1995)TrigunShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd., Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkSomehow the past has placed sixty billion double dollar bounty on Vash's head, and the gunslinging pacifist can't seem to get away from money grubbing, itchy-trigger-finger citizenry. Find out why Vash is worth so much money dead! Feel the clumsy worry of the unfortunate citizens of the pulverous planet! Follow the follies of an unlikely hero in a forbidding world! Join Vash the Stampede-with his troubled past and an uncanny ability to dodge a gazillion bullets-and a calvacade of unlucky characters on a dusty, desert planet in the distant future.
- Manga, 7+/? (2010)Kiba no Tabishounin: The Arms PeddlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/25 (1985)AppleseedSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkAppleseed takes place in the 22nd Century, after the non-nuclear Third World War decimates the Earth. While states like Great Britain, France and China have difficulty maintaining order and power, international organizations like the "Sacred Republique of Mumna" and "Poseidon" have been established in the aftermath.
- Manga, 5/37 (2010)YorukumoShougakukan Inc.Horror
- Manga, 2/16 (1999)Marie no Kanaderu OngakuGentousha Inc., M-ON! Entertainment Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal WorkMarie floats above her world, giving comfort and protection to all who see her. Her land is peaceful and calm, and none who live in it are hateful or violent. Below her, the boy Kai grows into manhood, and as he does so, he begins to hear the subtle music of Marie, inaudible to others. This music will lead him on a journey of discovery, and grant him a startling realization about the nature of Marie and of the world.
- Manga, 10/49 (2011)Fort of ApocalypseKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/245 (1983)Fist of the North StarShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkAfter an apocalypse, the world is laid to waste. Bandits rule the land, and might makes right the world over. Justice is a dying concept, so a new kind of hero begins to show himself to the people. With his "Fist of the North Star" technique, the man named Kenshiro slaughters those who would do violence upon the innocent. He journeys to violently set justice back in the world, and dreams of one day refinding his beloved Julia.
- Manga, 5/42 (2009)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 12/81 (2001)FreesiaShougakukan Inc., EnterbrainActionOriginal WorkHiroshi Kano is man looking like just anybody. However, he has talks with a girl no one else can see and he can hear a phone ringing that no one else can hear. At the same time Japan is at war and new laws have been formed, legalizing vengenge killings. If a person is murdered, his or her family can hire a proxy to take revenge upon the victimiser. One day Hiroshi gets hired by a firm enforcing those vengences.
- Manga, 6/42 (2004)BiomegaKodansha Ltd., Shuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIn Tsutomu Nihei's nightmare vision of the future, the N5S virus has swept across the earth, turning most of the population into zombie-like drones. Zoichi Kanoe, an agent of Toa Heavy Industry, is humanity's last hope, and he's not even human! With the help of Fuyu, a digitized intelligence built into the computer system of his Heavy Dual Coil motorcycle, Zoichi's search for the key to salvation will take him on a journey across surreal landscapes and hurl him into battle against mind-bending evil. Prepare yourself for the ultimate trip--prepare yourself for the world of BIOMEGA.
- Manga, 2/9 (2018)Danzai no DragnetKadokawa ShotenCrime FictionOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/30 (2015)Seiyaku no FrontlineKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5+/30+ (2018)Heavenly DelusionKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2014)QShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/28 (2010)Kami-sama no Inai NichiyoubiFujimi ShobouDramaLight NovelAfter God abandoned the world, people stopped dying, and people stobbed giving birth. One young gravekeeper, a girl named Ai, meets a boy who slaughters her whole village.
- Manga, ? (2002)Love Story, KilledShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkIn a town somewhere, in a war somewhere a girl is being raped in the middle of the battlefield. A lone abandoned sniper saves her and shows her his collection of weapons and his best friend: a bullet.
- Manga, 3/13 (2013)Shinigami x DoctorKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/11 (2003)Wolf’s RainKodansha Ltd.AdventureAnimeBlurb Humans thought the wolves died off two centuries ago in this bleak post-apocalyptic wasteland. But some survivors lurk among the humans by mentally cloaking their animal bodies. One white wolf, Kiba, scours the land for the scent of the Lunar Flower that will lead them all to Paradise...But will it lead them to a deadly false legend?
- Manhwa, ? (2020)Choechoui HunterAction
- Manga, 3/12 (2018)Fenrir-Neesan to BokuAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (1997)Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine InterfaceKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkMarch 6, 2035. Motoko Aramaki is a hyper-advanced cyborg, a counter-terrorist net security expert, heading the investigative department of the giant multi-national, Poseidon Industrial. Partly transcending the physical world and existing in a virtual world of networks, Motoko is a fusion of multiple entities and identities, deploying remotely controlled prosthetic humanoid surrogates around the globe to solve a series of bizarre incidents. Meanwhile, Tamaki Tamai, a psychic investigator from the Channeling Agency, has been commissioned to investigate strange changes in the temporal universe, brought about by two forces, one represented by the teachings of a professor named Rahampol, and the other by the complex, evolving Motoko entity. What unfolds will all be in a day’s work—a day that will change everything, forever.
- Manga, 4/10 (1973)Japan SinksTOHO Co., Ltd., LEED Publishing Co., Ltd., Kodansha Ltd., Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.DramaNovelA swarm of earthquakes hit the Japanese archipelago causing the sudden eruption of a dormant volcano. Soon after the people find themselves facing a wave of mysterious natural disasters... and ultimately discover an unbelievable consequence. Based on Sakyo Komatsu's best-selling science fiction novel, Takao Saito presents the story in his own powerful and distinct style.
- Manga, 3/13 (2012)Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: Yousei, Shimasu ka?Media FactoryNonsense-ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 3/? (2011)Makai Ishi MephistoMedia FactoryIndefinite
- Light Novel, 2/20 (2017)NieR:AutomataSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 1/8 (2001)NoiseKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkA Sci-Fi Adventure Set in the BLAME! Universe As detective Musubi Susono investigates a series of child kidnappings, her own partner is viciously murdered. But when the investigation takes a brutal turn, she is suddenly confronted by the killer--and his vicious Silicon Creature...
- Manhwa, ? (2019)Radio StormRidi CorporationActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4+/18+ (2019)Risou no Musume nara Sekai Saikyou de mo Kawai ga tte Kuremasu ka?Kadokawa ShotenAction ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 4+/? (2016)RyokoShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Novel, 3/37 (2008)Shinsekai yoriKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2002)StoneKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIn an arid world filled with decay and despair - where the faith of the people rests in a thirst for something to believe in - a mysterious girl with mystical powers of sight tries to find a way forward for her tribe.
- Manga, 17/124 (2002)Taiyou no MokishirokuShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkIn the early years of the 21st century, a series of massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions have struck Japan. The worst possible scenario has occurred, and Japan is a devastated country, split in two down the middle. Tens of millions are dead, the economy is in shambles, and what is left is under occupation by "aid forces" from the U.S. and China. In the midst of this, Genichiro Ryu, an extraordinarily resourceful boy, manages to survive and spread his own brand of indefatigable optimism: "Above the clouds and ash, the sun still shines and the sky is still blue."
- Manhwa, ? (2018)The Ashen SnowfieldLezhin Entertainment Inc.?Original Work