- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/17 (2017)Sensei, Shimekiri made Matte!Shougakukan Inc.#1Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2014)Sword Art Online: Mother’s RosaryASCII Media Works#2ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 8/953 (2015)Tomo-chan Is a Girl!Kodansha Ltd.#3Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/17 (2016)Little Witch AcademiaKadokawa Shoten#4ComedyAnime
- Manga, 2/12 (2018)Goblin Slayer: Brand New DaySquare Enix Co., Ltd.#5ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2017)Blame!: The Electrofishers’ EscapeKodansha Ltd.#6ActionOther
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Secret XXXShinshokan Co., Ltd.#7Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/8 (2017)Therapy GameShinshokan Co., Ltd.#8Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Best Ending?Core Magazine Co.,Ltd.#9Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2014)Fairy GirlsKodansha Ltd.#10Action Comedy
- Manga, 1/11 (1989)Ghost in the ShellKodansha Ltd.#11Action DramaOriginal WorkDeep into the twenty-first century, the line between man and machine has been inexorably blurred as humans rely on the enhancement of mechanical implants and robots are upgraded with human tissue. In this rapidly converging landscape, cyborg superagent Major Motoko Kusanagi is charged to track down the craftiest and most dangerous terrorists and cybercriminals, including “ghost hackers” who are capable of exploiting the human/machine interface and reprogramming humans to become puppets to carry out the hackers’ criminal ends. When Major Kusanagi tracks the cybertrail of one such master hacker, the Puppeteer, her quest leads her into a world beyond information and technology where the very nature of consciousness and the human soul are turned upside down.
- Manga, 1/8 (1991)Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error ProcessorKodansha Ltd.#12ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/11 (1997)Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine InterfaceKodansha Ltd.#13Action DramaOriginal WorkMarch 6, 2035. Motoko Aramaki is a hyper-advanced cyborg, a counter-terrorist net security expert, heading the investigative department of the giant multi-national, Poseidon Industrial. Partly transcending the physical world and existing in a virtual world of networks, Motoko is a fusion of multiple entities and identities, deploying remotely controlled prosthetic humanoid surrogates around the globe to solve a series of bizarre incidents. Meanwhile, Tamaki Tamai, a psychic investigator from the Channeling Agency, has been commissioned to investigate strange changes in the temporal universe, brought about by two forces, one represented by the teachings of a professor named Rahampol, and the other by the complex, evolving Motoko entity. What unfolds will all be in a day’s work—a day that will change everything, forever.
- Manga, 7/33 (2013)Watashitachi ni wa Kabe ga Aru.Kodansha Ltd.#14Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Okubyoumono no KoiShinshokan Co., Ltd.#15RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)My Lesbian Experience With LonelinessEast Press Co., Ltd.#16DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/50 (2012)CitrusIchijinsha Ltd.#17Romantic DramaOriginal WorkFashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
- Manga, ? (2019)Hai Bus no Naka no YumeTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#18Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2001)NoiseKodansha Ltd.#19ActionOriginal WorkA Sci-Fi Adventure Set in the BLAME! Universe As detective Musubi Susono investigates a series of child kidnappings, her own partner is viciously murdered. But when the investigation takes a brutal turn, she is suddenly confronted by the killer--and his vicious Silicon Creature...
- Manga, 1/10 (2014)Sword Art Online: CaliburASCII Media Works#20ActionLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2012)Shousetsu Finder no Rakuinlibre inc.#21Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/49 (2014)OverlordKadokawa Shoten#22ActionLight NovelIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become. (from manga)
- Light Novel, 17/71 (2014)Death March to the Parallel World RhapsodyFujimi Shobou#23AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Programmer Ichirou Suzuki is transported to another world. In a foreign land, he finds that life is an adventure that’s sometimes fun, sometimes serious, and full of girls!
- Light Novel, 11/- (2016)Lazy Dungeon MasterOVERLAP, Inc.#24AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/66 (1997)Blame!Kodansha Ltd.#25ActionOriginal WorkIf Killy is going to find the treasure he seeks, he will need more help and information than the inhabitants of these beleaguered outposts can offer. He needs to find a larger cluster of civilization, but he'll have to survive the trip to get there, first...
- Manga, 8/50 (2015)Bloom Into YouASCII Media Works#26Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (2006)RalΩGradShuueisha Inc.#27AdventureVideo GameIn the midst of a war, a child is born during a bloody battle at the cost of his mother's life. From this baby comes forth a huge and powerful dragon born of Shadow. Within minutes the dragon lays waste to the landscape, but a quick-thinking knight locks the baby in a cage of darkness, where he grows to be a young man, knowing only the kindness of his young female tutor. Until the day the Shadows attack and he is set free...
- Manga, 27/256 (2012)Kengan AshuraShougakukan Inc.#28ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.#29ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 6/43 (2017)Don’t Toy With Me, Miss NagatoroKodansha Ltd.#30Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.#31Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 1/5 (2017)Tatoeba Konna Koi no Hanashilibre inc.#32RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2006)ClassmatesAkaneshinsha#33RomanceOriginal WorkDuring music class before the chorus festival, male student Hikaru Kusakabe notices that the bespectacled honor student Rihito Sajo is not singing. Although he thinks that Rihito just doesn't like singing, he finds him practicing alone in the classroom after school. Without even thinking, Hikaru calls out to him.
- Manga, 1/13 (2011)Rika#34RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/20 (2015)Kemono Friends: Welcome to Japari ParkKadokawa Shoten#35ComedyVideo GameWelcome to Japari Park! On an island of animal-human hybrids, friendship and laughter abound, but what else lurks beneath the surface? Based on the sleeper hit anime that took Japan by storm!
- Manhwa, 3/27 (2010)AnnarasumanaraNaver Corporation#36DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Yun Ai wanted to be a magician when she was little. But now in reality, she is a high school student who cannot even afford new stockings. Since the day she met a real magician at a fair, she desperately wants to follow her dream.
- Manga, 15/149 (2016)BeastarsAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#37Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/18 (2016)Bye Bye LibertyShuueisha Inc.#38Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/29 (2015)The IsolatorASCII Media Works#39ActionLight Novel
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver Corporation#40Action DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”