- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 8/45 (2010)Accel WorldASCII Media Works#1ActionLight NovelBlurb No matter how much the times change, bullied kids aren’t going anywhere. And fat junior high school student Haruyuki is one of them. But one day, Haruyuki encounters Kuroyukihime, the most beautiful and elegant girl at school, who gives him a mysterious program: “Brain Burst” ... and the secret of the “Accelerated World.” He may be at the bottom of the food chain at school, but Haruyuki and his destiny begin to "accelerate" with incredible speed in the virtual realm as he aims for the top!!
- Manga, 13/50 (2010)House of the SunKodansha Ltd.#2RomanceOriginal WorkWhen they were kids, Mao used to spend a lot of time at her neighbor Hiro Nakamura's house because it would always make her feel happy. Years later and now in high school, her father remarries and she feels she's lost her home when 24-year old Hiro, who lives alone since he lost his parents, invites her to come live with him.
- Manga, 19/93 (2004)Vampire KnightHakusensha, Inc.#3Romantic DramaOriginal WorkCross Adademy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!
- Manga, 18/73 (2008)Say I love you.Kodansha Ltd.#4RomanceMei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she kicks a popular boy in school by accident, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Later on, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does it with a kiss. Soon Mei starts to make friends and begins to give those feelings of love back to Yamato Kurosawa
- Manga, 5/- (2012)Omairi Desu yoKaiousha#5Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/6 (2015)Ashita wa Docchi da!Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#6RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/60 (2010)Mousou MeganeShuueisha Inc.#7Comedy
- Manga, 11/109 (1990)Niji-iro TougarashiShougakukan Inc.#8AdventureOriginal WorkWe start with our main protagonist, Shichimi, bidding farewell as he readies for his journey into Edo (on our Earth, Edo was the old name of Tokyo before it became the capital of Japan). His mother has just died, only leaving him a walnut and a request for him to go to his half-siblings. Shichimi bids farewell to a sternly old man, who is a firefighter. We can tell this from the symbol on his cloak. This symbol is also on Shichimi's cloak. Upon reaching the town of Edo, Shichimi meets a mysterious man, who ridicules the peace of the world as an illusion.
- Manga, 2/10 (2015)Attack on Titan: Lost GirlsKodansha Ltd.#9ActionLight Novel
- Manhua, 24/- (1997)Bowling KingTong Li Publishing Co.#10ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/36 (2011)Bloody Monday Last SeasonKodansha Ltd.#11Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/15 (2012)Kuchizuke wa Uso no AjiKaiousha#12Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 1/- (2014)Higasa-chanGentousha Inc.#13?
- Light Novel, 1/30 (2010)Kabukimonogatari: Dandy TaleKodansha Ltd.#14DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/68 (2009)Bloody Monday Season 2: Pandora no HakoKodansha Ltd.#15Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/9 (2013)Hatsujou Viruslibre inc.#16Romance
- Manga, 48/308 (1989)Oh My Goddess!Kodansha Ltd.#17Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkCan one phone call change your life? This one quite possibly could! Keiichi is spending the evening alone in his dorm room, taking phone messages for his brutish roommate. When he misdials his take-out order and instead of dinner gets the goddess Belldandy, he's unknowingly bitten off more than he can chew. She grants him a single wish and he jokingly wishes for a beautiful goddess like Belldandy. But the joke's on him when he gets what he wished for!
- Manga, 11/107 (1992)BokkoShougakukan Inc.#18Action DramaNovel2300 years ago in China there existed a clan called the men of Bokk trained to aid and defend threatened cities with their lives. Kakuri, one of these men, is summoned to the little city of Ryo. Distrusted and even hated, Kakuri eventually gains the trust of Ryo's citizens as Tcho empire's vast army sets their camp on the other side of the river.
- Manga, 11/96 (2007)Bloody MondayKodansha Ltd.#19Action DramaOriginal WorkTakagi Fujimaru may seem like a regular high school student, but behind his cheery facade lies a genius hacker by the name of Falcon. When his father is framed for a murder, Falcon uses his brilliant hacking skills to try and protect his sister and clear his father's name. However, he finds that his father, an agent in an elite government agency, was involved with something far more complex than a simple murder. A terrorist group is plotting against the city of Tokyo, and it's up to Falcon, with the help of his friends, to unravel the twisted plans set in place to kill millions of people.
- Manga, 11/107 (2013)Boku GirlShuueisha Inc.#20ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/11 (2014)Namidaame to SerenadeKodansha Ltd.#21RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2009)Ai dano Koi danoCore Magazine Co.,Ltd.#22Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/162 (1994)MonsterShougakukan Inc.#23ThrillerOriginal WorkJohann is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this compelling work of suspense.
- Manga, 1/8 (2016)I Am a Hero in NagasakiShougakukan Inc.#24HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/72 (2001)Victorian Romance EmmaEnterbrain#25RomanceOriginal WorkEmma has spent most of her life as house maid to an old lady. Now her employer receives a visit from a young man, William Jones, to whom she was once governess. The meeting between William and Emma is the beginning of a romance that crosses all social boundaries.
- Manga, 3/18 (2011)Love in HellFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#26Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkRintaro Senkawa is a regular guy in his mid-20's who got a little drunk one night and fell to his death. But that is just the beginning of Rintaro's story, as he finds himself unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the painfully sexy devil Koyori.
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)Toshishita Kareshi ni HirowaremashitaFusion Product Inc.#27RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/38 (2008)Personal ParadiseCarlsen Manga#28Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/188 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.#29Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 31/265 (2012)Food Wars: Shokugeki no SomaShuueisha Inc.#30GanbatteOriginal WorkBlurb: Soma Yukihira’s old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father’s culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school! Can Soma really cut it in a place that prides itself on a 10% graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress to the school that he belongs there at all?!
- Manga, 5/49 (2000)Itsumo MisoraShougakukan Inc.#31ComedyWhile on a field trip in the 3rd grade a group of six students rescue an artifact from a burning temple. The God of the shrine grants them special powers that will come to life when they turn 13 years old. Reunited by chance in Junior High the six students are each bestowed with a single unusual power and struggle to find the proper use of the power both alone and with each other. But time is running out because they are not the only ones granted powers by the God of the shrine...
- Manga, 4/48 (2007)Young Shima Kosaku Shunin-henKodansha Ltd.#32Drama
- Manga, 4/21 (2015)Our Precious ConversationsKodansha Ltd.#33Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/44 (2001)Young Shima KosakuKodansha Ltd.#34Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/31 (2017)Gakusei Shima Kousaku: Shuukatsu-henKodansha Ltd.#35Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 9/- (2013)Jidokhage Kkeureoango Jidokhage KiseuhagoDaewon Culture Industry Inc.#36Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 4/33 (2015)Pureun YuriSeoul Cultural Publishers, Inc.#37DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/107 (2006)Pandora HeartsSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#38AdventureOriginal WorkThe air of celebration surrounding fifteen-year-old Oz Vessalius’s coming-of-age ceremony quickly turns to horror when he is condemned for a sin about which he knows nothing. He is thrown into an eternal, inescapable prison known as the Abyss from which there is no escape. There, he meets a young girl named Alice, who is not what she seems. Now that the relentless cogs of fate have begun to turn, do they lead only to crushing despair for Oz, or is there some shred of hope for him to grasp on to?
- Manga, 6/26 (2012)Kanshikan Tsunemori AkaneShuueisha Inc.#39CrimeAnimeThe series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" in the anime's title refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kōgami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world. (from TV)
- Manga, 8/62 (2012)Accel World / Dural: Magisa GardenASCII Media Works#40ActionLight Novel