- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 34+/139+ (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.#1HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 4/131 (2018)How to Treat a Lady Knight RightKodansha Ltd.#2Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/43 (2019)Samurai 8: The Tale of HachimaruShuueisha Inc.#3Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/45 (2014)Rakudai Kishi no CavalrySquare Enix Co., Ltd.#4ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 8/50 (2015)Bloom into YouASCII Media Works#5Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/127 (2013)Konosuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!Kadokawa Shoten#6AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Game loving shut-in Kazuma Sato’s life as a young schoolboy in Japan abruptly comes to an early end ... or at least it was supposed to. When he opens his eyes, though, he sees a beautiful goddess that offers him a once in an after-lifetime chance to be reborn in a parallel world. The catch is that the world is violent and threatened by a growing evil! Fortunately, he can choose any one thing to bring with him. So he chooses the goddess, Aqua! And so his adventure with his gorgeous companion begins – if he could just get enough money and food to survive, keep his goddess out of trouble, and avoid grabbing the attention of the Demon King’s army!
- Manga, 3/19 (2019)Ichido dake de mo, Koukai ShitemasuKadokawa Corporation#7Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/123 (2011)HorimiyaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#8Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHori is the most popular and gorgeous girl at school, while Miyamura is an introverted, eyeglasses-wearing boy. However, both find out that their appearances at school are not as they seem, as it turns out that Hori is a laid-back family girl, and Miyamura is a handsome young man covered in piercings and tattoos.
- Manga, 11/43 (2015)Im: Great Priest ImhotepSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#9Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni waSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#10ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/70 (2012)Kagerou DazeMedia Factory#11ComedyOtherShintaro Kisaragi, an 18-year old hikikomori and nerd, has not left his room for two years. His life has been harmonic and peaceful until he met a cyber girl named Ene, who appeared on his computer screen when he opened the attachment of an e-mail received one year ago. During a "lover's quarrel" the two mess up Shintaro’s PC and now he is forced to go outside to go buy a new one. In the department store he unexpectedly gets into a hostage-taking, but together with Ene’s abilities, he defeats the kidnappers and saves the hostages. Everything gets real strange when he meets a group of teenagers calling themselves Mekekushi Dan (lit. "Blindfold Gang"), whose members all have a mysterious eye-power. What does this mean and why is he involved in all this? The story is based on the new popular series of songs by Jin (Shizennoteki-p) titled "Kagerou Project (Heat-Haze Days)", which became popular after the release of the song "Kagerou Daze", which also gave the series its name.
- Manga, 5/26 (2018)Demon Lord, Retry!Futabasha Publishers Ltd.#12AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 2/12 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Cotton Drifting ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#13HorrorVisual NovelThe Cotton-Drifting Arc Shion, a girl claiming to be Mion's younger sister, takes control of Keiichi's life. The story progresses like a love comedy set at the restaurant Angel Mort. But as the night of the Cotton Drifting Festival approaches, the story takes a dramatic turn...for the worst.
- Manga, 3/26 (2017)Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi: Tenseisha no HangyakuAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.#14AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 1/3 (2008)Mistress FortuneShuueisha Inc.#15RomanceOriginal WorkTachikawa Kisaki is a 14-year-old girl who's a drop-out ESPer. Her object of adoration/love is Hashiba Giniro, a superb ESPer who could use ESP at the age of five. Watch them as they become "Fortune Tiara" and "Fortune Quartz" and carry out their duties as a combination.
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Close as NeighborsToomics Ltd.#16RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/41 (2018)Haime to ZoukihimeShougakukan Inc.#17ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2015)Luger Code 1951Shuueisha Inc.#18Action
- Manga, 2/13 (2012)Kimi wa Midara na Boku no JoouShuueisha Inc.#19ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/31 (2016)IinariAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#20Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 72/700 (1999)NarutoShuueisha Inc.#21Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAuthor Masashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, which won the Hop Step Award. Naruto must pass the difficult test to enter the Ninja Academy; deal with his rival, Konohamaru; and learn to get along with his new classmates, Sasuke and Sakura. Assigned to a three-person team, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura must survive a brutal test against their upper-level ninja instructor, Kakashii. Only two can pass — will Naruto be one of them?
- Manga, 10/72 (2009)Defense DevilShougakukan Inc.#22Action DramaOriginal WorkIn Event Horizon, the world where souls must pass before they enter hell, lives Kucabara, third son of the demon king. Stripped of his demon powers and banished from the demon world for behaviour unbecoming of their kind, he has taken on the role of a Defense Devil. A lawyer of hell who protects the rights of human clients unjustly condemned.
- Manga, 9+/44+ (2016)Nidoume no Jinsei o Isekai deKadokawa Shoten#23AdventureLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2020)Kill the HeroKakao Corp.#24ActionLight Novel
- Manhua, 1/? (2006)Orange#25DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 13+/50+ (2016)Kemono JihenShuueisha Inc.#26ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)ReminaShougakukan Inc.#27HorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2020)Dalko Daleun NewbieKakao Corp.#28ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2016)H.P. Lovecraft’s The Haunter of the DarkEnterbrain#29?Novel
- Manga, 1/6 (2005)Jibun-JishinCarlsen Manga#30Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4+/18+ (2019)Kanzen Kaihi Healer no KisekiKadokawa Shoten#31AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 1/5 (2015)Kiss yori Amai Sono Saki wa?Shougakukan Inc.#32RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2005)Higurashi When They Cry: Curse Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#33HorrorVisual NovelIn this new re-telling, Keiichi, the new boy in the small mountain village of Hinamizawa, learns that his friend Satoko had a brother who disappeared. She's never fully recovered, so Keiichi is encouraged by fellow club member Rika to take the place of Satoko's brother in her life until her brother gets back. Keiichi and Satoko's bond gets stronger and stroger as he discovers how smart and resourceful she is but he also learns about Oyashiro-Sama's Curse, which allegedly claimed Satoko's family as its victims...
- Manhua, 16/82 (2007)1/2 Wang ZiTong Li Publishing Co.#34AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 2/10 (2018)Goblin Slayer: Brand New DaySquare Enix Co., Ltd.#35ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 2/8 (2012)Mahou Tsukai no Shin’yuuShuueisha Inc.#36Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/45 (2015)Kiss Me at the Stroke of MidnightKodansha Ltd.#37RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/125 (2009)Btooom!Shinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.#38ActionOriginal WorkRyota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come ...Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs ...bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
- Manga, 2/54 (2013)Spoof on TitanKodansha Ltd.#39ComedyOther
- Manga, 24/170 (2004)Übel BlattSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#40Action DramaOriginal WorkWhen Szaalanden was about to be invaded by Wischtech, the Emperor sent fourteen youths in order to stop the invasion. Three perished along the way, while another four was said to have betrayed the lord, and thus was killed and called the "Lances of Betrayal". So, only seven came back alive, and they became known as the "7 Heroes". Two decades later, a boy known as Koinzell has begun to hunt down and kill the Heroes.