- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/13 (2012)Kimi wa Midara na Boku no JoouShuueisha Inc.#1ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/49 (2012)Masamune-kun's RevengeIchijinsha Ltd.#2Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkMasamune Makabe was mercilessly teased for being overweight as child, especially by a girl named Aki Adagaki. Masamune decides to get his sweet revenge by transforming himself into an attractive, intelligent, and athletic young man. After many years honing his new persona, he transfers to Aki's school in hopes of finally getting his long-awaited vengeance.
- Manga, 3/18 (2015)Toshishita no OtokonokoShuueisha Inc.#3Romantic Comedy
- Manga, 1/- (2016)Kujira no Oshitate-sanIchijinsha Ltd.#4RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)Mizutama PuzzleShuueisha Inc.#5RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2012)Hana no Miyako deTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#6DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/10 (2018)TinderboxCoremagazine Co.,Ltd.#7HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/68 (2005)The Betrayal Knows My NameKadokawa Shoten#8DramaOriginal WorkAs an infant, Yuki Sakurai was abandoned in the bushes near an orphanage. The mystery of his parentage deepens when Yuki discovers he has a strange ability: when he touches others, he can feel their emotions. Because of his upbringing, the teenage Yuki strives to be independent so that he won’t be a burden on those around him, but this attitude coupled with his powers can sometimes feel isolating. Little does he know that he has never really been alone. Someone has been watching him from the shadows ever since he was left in the bushes all those years ago…But can Yuki trust the silver-eyed boy who claims to be his protector…and to know the truth of Yuki’s past?
- Manga, 5/29 (2013)Ano Ko no, Toriko.Shougakukan Inc.#9RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2009)Only the Flower KnowsTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#10RomanceOriginal WorkYouichi's life at university is going just fine. He isn't having any trouble with his classes, he has plenty of friends, and even a cute girlfriend named Minami. Then the day comes where he meets Misaki. Misaki is a reserved, stand offish fellow but for some reason, Youichi can't seem to get him out of his mind. In fact, he can't seem to stay away. When he lands a job working in the lab with Misaki, it seems more than just the flowers are about to bloom. But will they recognise their emotions for what they are, and have the courage to accept it?
- Manga, 34/338 (1998)ShamoFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#11Action DramaOriginal WorkRyo Narushima was a genius and looked to have no trouble of getting into Tokyo University and joining the elite of society. However, that summer something cracked inside Ryo's head. With a small knife he brutally murdered both of his parents only leaving his sister alive. Called parent murder he goes through his life from now on.
- Manga, 1/4 (2009)Zutto Suki Datta Kuse niShougakukan Inc.#12Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)TsumitsukiKadokawa Shoten#13HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2011)Bara to Juudan#14Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (1995)My PreciousTousuisha#15Drama
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Kowarekake no OmochaTakeshobo Co., Ltd.#16Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2006)RedTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#17?Burdened by the responsibilities that come with being the future king, Taichi left the palace and went into hiding. Then one day, Taichi saves the life of a mysterious boy named Jiei, who has a golden shadow and comes from a faraway land. However, in this country, foreigners are immediately beheaded! Now, Jiei is at a crossroads - kill Taichi, or love him!
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2006)Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder CasesShuueisha Inc.#18CrimeOriginal WorkThere's a serial killer on the loose in Los Angeles and the local authorities need help fast. For some reason the killer has been leaving a string of maddeningly arcane clues at each crime scene. Each of these clues, it seems, is an indecipherable roadmap to the next murder. Onto the scene comes L, the mysterious super-sleuth. Despite his peculiar working habits - he's never shown his face in public, for example - he's the most decorated detective in the world and has never tackled a cased he hasn't been able to crack. But this time he needs help. Enlisting the services of an FBI agent named Naomi Misora, L starts snooping around the City of Angels. It soon becomes apparent that the killing spree is a psychotic riddle designed specifically to engage L in a battle of wits. Stuck in the middle between killer and investigator, it's up to Misora to navigate both the dead bodies and the egos to solve the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases.
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.#19Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manhwa, ? (2015)MomentumLezhin Comics#20RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb Momentum is a series of beautifully drawn vignettes that glimpse into the life-altering moments of several couples as they fall in and out of love. This BL features a series of characters learning how to love, understand, and forgive one another—and in some cases, the world—at different moments in their lives.
- Novel, 1/8 (2016)your name.Media Factory#21Sentimental DramaAnime
- Light Novel, 1/23 (2007)Death Note: L, Change the WorldShuueisha Inc.#22CrimeOriginal WorkIn an alternative continuity in the Death Note setting, ace detective L's name has been placed in a Death Note. He has twenty-three days to bring a terrorist group to justice, or they will use a deadly new virus to change the world...by killing off most of humanity.
- Manga, 5/35 (2006)Girl FriendsFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#23RomanceOriginal WorkMari Kumakura is a plain and studious girl whose only redeeming feature is her grades. She is shy, preferring the company of books to people - until the day that Akko Oohashi, the glamourous class idol, decides to befriend her. At first, Mari is very suspicious of her true intentions, but as the two spend more time together, they become fast friends, with Akko transforming Mari into one of the cutest girls in the school and helping her break out of her shell. But...why is she feeling so jealous of the thought of Akko gaining a boyfriend? Why does she blush a lot in Akko's presence, with her best friend's touch making her heart race? Could...could she be falling in love with her best friend?!
- Manga, 5/10 (2016)Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu HanashiShuueisha Inc.#24RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2017)Tsukikage MoratoriumAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#25Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/72 (2014)OkitenemuruFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#26HorrorOriginal WorkMysterious deaths have begun to occur in Japan, where the victim's head will transform into an animal face and explode. Kanata and his friend Tokiji see the rumors about these strange incidents as nothing but fairy tales from the internet. But one at Kanata's school, a girl collapses and is taken to the hospital because of an infection with a communicable disease. Therefore the students have to undergo a check up. But Kanata und Tokiji observed the police investigation and found out, that the girl died. The strangest thing, however, was her head which seemed to be the head of a snake instead of a woman’s. Because Kanata wants to know about the true motives of the investigators, he uses his special ability to “remove his limiter” which allows him to greatly enhance a single ability of his, but after he uses it, another ability will go out of control. Now he comes into focus of a secret organization, where he encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman in a black skin-tight combat suit named Shiki. She forces Kanata and Tokiji to become deeply involved in these incidents. Just what is going on? What mysterious organization is behind this? A world-wide conspiracy begins to unfold.
- Manga, 3/11 (2014)Namidaame to SerenadeKodansha Ltd.#27RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 8/65 (2014)Vampire DoseogwanHaksan Publishing Co., Ltd., Lezhin Comics#28?Original Work
- Manga, 15/122 (2014)Hare Kon.Kodansha Ltd.#29DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.#30HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 3/21 (2014)JudosShuueisha Inc.#31GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2016)Battle MexiaEnterbrain#32Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/25 (2007)Gekiryuuchi: Over BleedSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#33Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/196 (2013)My Monster SecretAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#34ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Ima made Ichido mo Onna Atsukaisareta Koto ga nai Jokishi o Onna Atsukai suru MangaKodansha Ltd.#35Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2016)Kimi wa, Ore ga Suki Datte Ittara Donna Kao Suru Darou.Shougakukan Inc.#36Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Mr. Mini MartTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.#37RomanceOriginal WorkBlurb Shy Nakaba has been a shut-in ever since gossip at school destroyed his reputation. But when his mom snags him a job to help him break out of his shell, he’s forced to face a co-worker who knows a thing or two about courage and commitment! Can Nakaba stand tall and speak up for what he truly wants? Mr. Mini Mart serves up a sweet-and-salty story filled with brave confessions and bold crushes! Will the past catch up to a boy who wants nothing more than to hide away forever? Or will the future finally shine with the promise of brand-new beginnings?
- Manga, 6/24 (2017)Robot × LaserbeamShuueisha Inc.#38GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/83 (2016)Fire PunchShuueisha Inc.#39Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Seven DaysTaiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#40RomanceOriginal WorkOne early Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru runs into Seryou Touji and asks, "will you go out with me?" Seryou, who's extremely popular at school, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumps them by the end of the week. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with anyone, including Seryou. And it's not like it's actually love or anything... or is it?