- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 25/229 (2011)Nisekoi: False LoveShuueisha Inc.#1Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkDO YOU BELIEVE IN FATE. Nisekoi a story about an Eternal Love. Ichijou Raku Despite of being the only child of the Yakuza’s head, all he wants is an ordinary Life. Many years ago a girl whose name he does not remember gave him a pendant of which she holds the key. He actually has a crush on a Girl named Kosaki Onodera. He also suspects that Onodera might be the girl He made the promise with. One Day He meets an Extremely Violent girl from America named Chitoge Kirisaki. It's her first day in japan so Raku is forced to show her around the school. while hanging out with kirisaki he notices she has a smell that he is quite familiar to (Gunpowder). Later he finds out that her Father is the Leader of the Mafia and to prevent a war between the two Families He must date Kirisaki. so while trying to confess to Onodera and Fake Dating Kirisaki he gets in all kinds of Weird situations and meets new and interesting people and while still searching for the girl who holds the key to The pendant.
- Manga, 2/13 (2012)Kimi wa Midara na Boku no JoouShuueisha Inc.#2ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Tadashikunai Ren'ai no SusumeShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.#3Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/31 (2012)OrangeShuueisha Inc., Futabasha Publishers Ltd.#4Romantic DramaOriginal WorkNaho Takamiya is a timid 16-year-old girl. One day, she receives a letter from her future self detailing actions she must take to prevent Kakeru Naruse, the new transfer student, from sinking into depression and taking his own life.
- Manga, 20/185 (2000)Black CatShuueisha Inc.#5Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkTrain Heartnet, also known as "Black Cat," was an infamous assassin for a secret organization called Chronos...until he abandoned that cold-blooded existence to live on his own terms as an easygoing bounty hunter. But is Train's past as far behind him as he thinks?
- Light Novel, 1/4 (2011)Ame no Hi no IrisASCII Media Works#6DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/42 (2010)This Is a Love StoryKodansha Ltd.#7RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)&DropoutHoubunsha Co. Ltd.#8ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, ? (2012)Ame no Hi no Iris: Boku no ShukudaiASCII Media Works#9DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/27 (2015)Imperfect GirlKodansha Ltd.#10DramaLight Novel
- Manhwa, ? (2012)Ability#11ActionOriginal WorkHan Yu-Hwa is only 21 years old and already runs his own café. Apart from that he seems to be a normal guy – but ever since he can remember he's has had an abnormal healing rate. As he saves a little girl from crashing with a truck he gets hit but does not die. He wakes up in the hospital with only some bruises. There he meets the girl again and this time all of his unusual powers awaken because he has to rescue her a second time – but this time he has to fight a dangerous monster belonging to a special breed named “Another”. With his new abilities he fights against these mysterious creatures.
- Manga, ? (2012)Aoi Honoo Kaoru TsuchiHoubunsha Co. Ltd.#12RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)Omiashi o Koko eShinshokan Co., Ltd.#13?Original Work
- Manga, ? (2011)OthelloIchijinsha Ltd.#14Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2011)Onna no KaradaIchijinsha Ltd.#15Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)Aisareru Watashi no MonogatariIchijinsha Ltd.#16RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/48 (2012)Dragons RiotingFujimi Shobou#17Action ComedyOriginal WorkRintarō is a boy who enters a girls' school because of an accident, even though he has a disease that could kill him if he gets too sexually aroused. When he's there, he must contend with the three "dragons," the girls who rule the school.
- Manga, 6/30 (2013)King's Game: OriginFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#18HorrorNovelIt was a day like any other in Kazunari's small village when the notes arrived outlining the "King's Game." The villagers received orders, more gruesome by the day, and those who failed to comply died, like clockwork. Growing desperation raises suspicions among the villagers as to the King's identity and police converge on the town as its body count continues to rise.
- Manhwa, 4/51 (2012)ENT.#19RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/107 (1990)BasaraShougakukan Inc.#20DramaOriginal WorkBorn under a prophecy that will liberate and unite Japan, Sarasa has had to take her brother Tatara's place as the "Boy of Destiny." Fighting for the oppressed, Sarasa journeys across Japan to gain allies and defeat her enemies--all while keeping her identity a secret!
- Manga, 7/62 (2013)A Silent VoiceKodansha Ltd.#21DramaOriginal WorkBlurb: LEARNING TO LISTEN Shoya is a bully. When Shoko, a girl who can’t hear, enters his elementary school class, she becomes their favorite target, and Shoya and his friends goad each other into devising new tortures for her. But the children’s cruelty goes too far. Shoko is forced to leave the school, and Shoya ends up shouldering all the blame. Six years later, the two meet again. Can Shoya make up for his past mistakes, or is it too late?
- Manga, 5/27 (2009)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei!Kadokawa Shoten#22ActionOriginal WorkIt has not been long since Illya and Miyu successfully sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl known as Kuro who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- Manga, 2/6 (2015)Ashita wa Docchi da!Taiyou Tosho Co., Ltd.#23RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/44 (2009)ArisaKodansha Ltd.#24DramaOriginal WorkTsubasa thinks that her pretty and popular twin sister, Arisa, has the perfect life. Everyone at school loves Arisa—unlike the hot-tempered Tsubasa, whose nickname is “the Demon Princess.” But when Arisa attempts suicide, Tsubasa learns that her seemingly perfect sister has been keeping some dark secrets. Now Tsubasa is going undercover at school—disguised as Arisa—in search of the truth. But will Arisa’s secrets shatter Tsubasa’s life, too?
- Manga, 29/265 (2012)Food Wars: Shokugeki no SomaShuueisha Inc.#25GanbatteOriginal WorkBlurb: Soma Yukihira’s old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father’s culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school! Can Soma really cut it in a place that prides itself on a 10% graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress to the school that he belongs there at all?!
- Manhwa, 25/511 (2007)NoblesseNaver Corporation#26Action DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 19/76 (2009)Missions of LoveKodansha Ltd.#27RomanceOriginal WorkCell phone novelist Yukina Himuro has decided that, in order to satisfy her fans' demand for love stories, she must experience romance firsthand. But with her icy reputation, how can she find someone willing to play the part of boyfriend? By blackmailing the most popular boy in school, of course!
- Manga, 63/545 (2006)Fairy TailKodansha Ltd.#28Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkCute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero–he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies?
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Chou to Hana no KankeiseiTakeshobo Co., Ltd.#29?Original Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2016)Kousoku SyndromeKadokawa Shoten#30RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 61/583 (2002)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi KenichiShougakukan Inc.#31Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKenchi is and average guy who was bullied through out his life. To not get bullied through his highschool year he joins the karate club. Soon though he realizes he way in over his head. He is all the sudden sucked into the world of martial arts. He almost falls into despare when a girl named Fuurinji Miu. Miu is a transfer student that wanted a friend. Kenchi and Miu soon start a friendship. The manga is about kenichi trying to fit in and learn the world of martial arts.
- Manga, 7/35 (2006)VassalordMag Garden Corporation#32Action DramaOriginal WorkCharley, a cyborg vampire who does the Vatican's dirty work, is the thrall of the local vampire playboy Johnny Rayflo. As the two of them fight crime - and each other - hilarity, violence and sacrilege ensue! But can Charley resist his own desperate cravings for blood? Find out as the devilish duo go up against a childlike vampire princess, a mysterious branch of the Unitarian Church...and each other.
- Manga, 6/51 (2013)Ten CountShinshokan Co., Ltd.#33RomanceOriginal WorkShirotani Tadaomi, secretary of a company president, meets Riku Kurose, a counselor. After he gives Shirotani a diagnosis for mysophobia, Shirotani ends up attending his counseling sessions.
- Manga, 10/56 (2014)Henyoku no LabyrinthShougakukan Inc.#34RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/17 (2014)Watashi no Ookami-kunKodansha Ltd.#35Romance
- Manga, 10/49 (2011)Fort of ApocalypseKodansha Ltd.#36HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2003)Death Note PilotShuueisha Inc.#37CrimeOriginal WorkTaro Kagami has a hard time at school: He is often harassed and beaten up by his classmates. But his life changes significantly as he happens to find a black notebook with the inscription “Death Note”: Now Taro is haunted by the former owner of the Death Note, a shinigami called Ryuk. The grotesque creature tells Taro that any person whose name is written in the Death Note will die. Unluckily Taro has already used the notebook as a diary and mentioned some of his bullies in the entries. When he goes to school again, his class is told by his teacher that some students died for an unknown reason. As if that wasn’t enough, the police is searching for suspects. And Taro is one of them . . .
- Manga, 5/60 (2012)Ou-sama Game: ShuukyokuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.#38HorrorLight Novel
- Manga, 31/180 (2002)Gakuen AliceHakusensha, Inc.#39Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkYoung Mikan runs away to Tokyo following her best friend, Hotaru, who has been enrolled in an exclusive, secretive private school for geniuses. But it turns out that Alice Academy is a lot more than meets the eye. If Mikan wants to stay by Hotaru's side, she has to both pass the strange "entrance exam" and face the even greater challenge of befriending her very odd new classmates. Whether it's Hotaru's gift for inventing gadgets, the cranky Natsume's fire-casting ability, or Professor Narumi's control of human pheromones, everyone at the school has some sort of special talent. But what ability, if any, does Mikan possess? Mikan is going to have to rely on her courage and spunk if she's going to stay in school, or even stay alive!
- Manga, 2/8 (2008)OtomegokoroKodansha Ltd.#40RomanceOriginal Work