- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/6 (2003)Hey! DoctorTakeshobo Co., Ltd.#7881?
- Manga, 1/4 (2006)Ano Ko to Boku no IeShougakukan Inc.#7882RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2008)Little Brave PukateriosuShuueisha Inc.#7883ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/20 (2007)Dei Ecchi Ei#7884Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2010)Liar Game - Roots of A #2#7885DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2005)Boukun Tyrano-sanKadokawa Shoten#7886ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2013)Sakuran (Tentative)#7887RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2013)Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation - Hello New WorldASCII Media Works#7888Action ComedyVideo Game
- Manga, 3/28 (2013)Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata KeijibanAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.#7889AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 6/83 (2014)Dansan JoshiKodansha Ltd.#7890ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (1985)NoaKodansha Ltd.#7891ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/18 (2004)Oshioki yo!Issuisha#7892RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2015)Appli TrapIchijinsha Ltd.#7893?Original Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2000)Family Border#7894?
- Manga, 1/6 (2004)Shinobu Kokoro: Hidden Heartlibre inc., Biblos Co., Ltd.#7895?Original WorkThe Ninja: A stealth fighter expertly trained in ancient Japanese martial arts. With great acumen and guile, his is a fiery combination of sheer force and devastating proficiency. No man can resist his skill—until now! Follow the sizzling sessions with a young, innocent ninja-in-training as his master teaches him the secret methods of the clan… with a little hands-on instruction! Meanwhile, two experienced shinobi take their relationship to new heights when a tragic separation leaves one of them caught between a rock and hard place. Filled with over-the-top “action,” boys in tight uniforms, and one very lascivious snow spirit, this romantic fantasy collection is one part passion, one part affection, and all heart. Shinobu Kokoro: Protecting the clan with some man-on-man!
- Manhwa, 3/12 (2007)Ark Angels#7896RomanceOriginal WorkFrom a small lake nestled in a secluded forest far from the edge of town something strange emerged one day: Three young girls. The three girls, Shem, Hamu and Japheth, are sisters from another world. Equipped with magical powers, they are charged with saving all the creatures of Earth from becoming extinct. However, there is someone or something sinister trying to stop them. While saving our world from destruction, these sisters live like normal human girls: They go to school, work at a flower shop, hang around with friends and even fall in love...
- Manga, 1/5 (2003)S..Friend#7897?
- Manga, 13/56 (2003)Ano Ko to IsshoShuueisha Inc.#7898Romantic Drama
- Manga, 1/4 (2012)Sensei, Sotsugyou#7899RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (2008)A Demon's KissCarlsen Manga#7900Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2003)Alexandros: Sekai Teikoku e no Yume#7901Drama
- Manhwa, ? (2015)AmtwaejiTopComics Co.,Ltd.#7902DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/7 (2016)Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite MitaHolp Shuppan Co., Ltd.#7903Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/20 (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!EARTH STAR Entertainment, Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.#7904ComedyLight Novel
- Manga, 2/19 (2018)Skeeter RabbitHakusensha, Inc.#7905Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2003)Hard RomanticaHakusensha, Inc.#7906RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/31 (2004)Chinatsu no UtaShuueisha Inc.#7907DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/19 (1948)Lost WorldSeirindou Co., Ltd, Kodansha Ltd., Fusion Product Inc., Fuji Shobou, Kadokawa Corporation#7908AdventureOriginal WorkFrom the creator of Astro Boy and Metropolis, comes Lost World, the first of Osamu Tezuka's cycle of original science-fiction graphic novels--including Metropolis and Future World--published in the late 1940s and early 1950s. When a rogue planet approaches Earth, a team of scientists voyage to the world and discover a land out of the ancient past--a planet populated by dinosaurs! But a group of crooks has stowed away aboard the spacecraft, and the scientists must fight for their survival against both crooks and hungry monsters! A dazzling work of imagination--and guest-starring some friends you may recognize from Astro Boy--Lost World is timeless graphic fiction from one of the medium's true masters, available for the first time in an English-language edition.
- Manga, 1/- (2005)Hari to OrangePenguin Shobou#7909Romantic DramaOriginal WorkCollection of short stories: 1) Needles and Oranges: The protagonist believes that she and her female lover understand each other despite a language barrier, but realizes she was wrong when her lover disappears one day. 2) A Fun Summer Vacation:A very short story about two friends who go on vacation together and make an unexpected discovery.
- Manga, 22/260 (2001)Souten no KenShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.#7910ActionOriginal WorkTaking place across 1930s Japan and China, Kasumi Kenshiro(the uncle of the lead from Fist of the North Star) is forced to leave his teaching job and settle an old gang rivalry with the help of his martial arts. Along the way, he meets various triad buddies, an old flame, and a mysterious old man who teaches him new techniques which will assist him in his quest.
- Manga, 1/5 (1989)AD PoliceKodansha Ltd.#7911ActionOriginal WorkJeena Malso and Leon McNichol of the AD Police go up against renegade boomers in the face of obstruction by the Space Development Public Corporation, terrorists and the insidious and vastly powerful Genom Corporation. Most notably they must thwart the plans of a boomer with a messiah complex who believes that humans are an impediment to the next stage of evolution and who has the ability to merge with other machine intelligences.
- Manga, 2/10 (2005)Ani.comShougakukan Inc.#7912ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (2009)My Sweet Sunday#7913?Original Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)Mika ni HarassmentSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#7914Comedy
- Manga, 2/7 (2004)Aniki wa Tsunayoshi!#7915RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2009)Amai Koi ni wa Kimi no Uso#7916RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2006)Kumabachi no KotoKodansha Ltd.#7917?
- Manga, ? (2016)Hero KillerShuueisha Inc.#7918ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2017)Mujaki no Rakuen ParallelHakusensha, Inc.#7919ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2012)&DropoutHoubunsha Co. Ltd.#7920ComedyOriginal Work