Liar Game (2007)

ライアーゲーム

Comments – Liar Game

This is the general discussion topic for the movie “Liar Game,” in which you can post just about anything that’s too generalised for the episode section and doesn’t quite have a review character. You may also want to reply to any existing comments, but please note that spoilers are strictly forbidden in this topic.
  •  
Know this movie thanks to a comment on Techgara's page.
I can tell the first male Akiyama to look ugly and bad, and watch out for it, super charismatic with the character! From the eyes, the laughter to the voice, the gait ... God is cool, the more I see, the more I can't see my eyes> w <Most of the parts of the cavalier that transformed into victory, look at the guy on the other end The cage is upside down, it is really fun, I can't describe it =)))
In the beginning, I suppressed the heroine horribly, but when I think about it, if not for her silly superpower, Akiyama would not show her great talent (as a perfect compensator ~). Toda plays the role of a cute Nao, so I don't hate it
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value3.47 = 69%Toplist#261

Member Statistics

Recent Ratings

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find a live-action they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about live-action? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective live-action page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the live-action!