- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (1987)Hachikou MonogatariDramaOriginal Work~107min
- Movie, 1 (2003)OldboyDramaManga~115minOh Dae-su is an ordinary Seoul businessman with a wife and little daughter who, after a drunken night on the town, is abducted and locked up in a strange, private prison. No one will tell him why hes there and who his jailer is and his fury builds to a single-minded focus of revenge. 15 years later, he is unexpectedly freed, given a new suit, a cell-phone and 5 days to discover the mysterious enemy who had him imprisoned. Seeking vengeance on all those involved, he soon finds that his enemys tortures are just beginning.
- Movie, 1 (2008)DeparturesDramaOriginal Work~130min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Love ExposureDramaOriginal Work~237min
- Movie, 1 (2010)ConfessionsDramaNovel~106min
- Movie, 1 (2004)BrotherhoodDramaOriginal Work~148min
- TV, 16 (2016)GoblinDrama~76min
- TV, 12 (1998)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaDramaManga~48min
- TV, 20 (2011)City HunterDramaManga~61min
- Movie, 1 (1985)RanDramaOther~162min
- Movie, 1 (2016)The HandmaidenDramaNovel~145min
- Movie, 1 (1997)FireworksDramaOriginal Work~103min
- TV, 11 (2012)GTO 2012DramaManga~46min
- Movie, 1 (2004)Nobody KnowsDramaOriginal Work~141min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Battle RoyaleDramaNovel~122minIn a future where society is on the verge of collapse, the government takes drastic action against the problem of rebellious teenagers in this violent sci-fi opus from Japan. In the year 2002, Japan's economy has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and massive unemployment and inflation have thrown most adults into a state of chaos; the nation's youth culture responds with unprecedented violence, delinquency, and truancy. Desperate to restore order, the Japanese parliament responds by creating the Millennial Reform School Act, in which groups of junior-high students are selected at random, sent to an isolated island, and forced to play a rigorous war game in which all but one of their number are killed. Kitano (Beat Takeshi) is an embittered school instructor who guides the 44 students of the Zentsuji Middle School's Class B through the deadly game known as 'Battle Royale', as they struggle to survive against the elements and each other. Battle Royale proved to be both successful and highly controversial in Japan, where it set box-office records and prompted political leaders to call for stricter controls on violence in Japanese entertainment.
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lady Snowblood: Blizzard From The NetherworldDramaManga~97minIt is the turn of the century. Yuki is a woman in search of revenge, in search of 4 people who killed her father and older brother before she was born. At that time, rumors circulated that men dressed in white were tax collectors - so it was awfully unfortunate for him, a school teacher on his way to his new job at a small village, to be wandering around in a brand-new white suit. After mercilessly killing him, the miscreants beat and rape Yuki's mother, and one of them takes her to Tokyo to use as his slave. She murders him in revenge, but is imprisoned for life before she can hunt down the other three. By seducing the prison guards, she becomes pregnant, and dies soon after she gives birth to Yuki. As she lies dying, surrounded by her fellow prisoners, she prays that Yuki will complete her vengeance. One of the other prisoners and a priest raise Yuki. The priest trains Yuki in the arts of death, so that she may be able to fulfill her mother's dying wish. As she follows the clues that lead her to each of the remaining 3 marked for death, Yuki soon becomes known throughout Japan as Lady Snowblood!
- Movie, 1 (2003)Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and SpringDramaOriginal Work~103min
- TV, 11 (2013)No Dropping Out: Back to School at 35Drama~46min
- TV, 11 (2012)Rich Man, Poor WomanFuji Television Network, Inc.Drama~45min
- TV, 16 (2015)Who Are You: School 2015Drama~60min
- TV, 11 (2014)Boku no Ita JikanFuji Television Network, Inc.Drama~46min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Joint Security AreaDramaNovel~110min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Like Father, Like SonDrama~120min
- Movie, 1 (2018)ShopliftersAOI Pro. Inc.DramaOriginal Work~120min
- Movie, 1 (1999)GTO Drama SpecialDramaManga~91min
- TV, 20 (2015)Reply 1988Drama~?min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Shinjuku IncidentDrama~115min
- Movie, 1 (1993)SonatineDramaOriginal Work~94min
- Movie, 1 (2013)HopeDrama~123min
- TV, 11 (2007)Liar GameDramaManga~46min
- TV, 9 (2009)Liar Game Season 2DramaManga~50min
- Movie, 1 (1996)Swallowtail & ButterflyDrama~146min
- Movie, 1 (2013)New WorldDramaOriginal Work~134min
- TV, 11 (2014)GTO 2014DramaManga~46min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Mulan: Legendary WarriorDrama~113minWhen barbarian hordes threaten her homeland, the brave and cunning Mulan disguises herself as a male soldier to swell the ranks in her aging father’s stead. The warrior’s remarkable courage drives her through powerful battle scenes and brutal wartime strategy. Mulan will be no stranger to sacrifice as she rises to become one of her country’s most valuable leaders.
- Movie, 1 (2009)MotherDramaOriginal Work~128min
- Movie, 1 (1962)HarakiriDramaOriginal Work~133minThe poverty-stricken samurai Hanshiro Tsugumo visits the house of a feudal lord and requests permission to commit Seppuku (ritual suicide) in his courtyard, in order to restore his honor. But the lord's servants think that Hanshiro is using a trick to get some money and is going to cancel the suicide after he "reached his goal". So the samurai is forced to kill himself instantly before the lord's entourage, just like a young samurai who came to the house with the same request some time ago. Unexpectedly Hanshiro accepts the condition, but insists on telling his story before, which also includes the young samurai who was the son of Hanshiro's friend.
- Movie, 1 (2011)DoganiDramaNovel~125min
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)GTO: The Fall Rampage Special!Drama~118min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Memories of MatsukoDramaNovel~130min