- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2003)OldboyDramaManga~115minOh Dae-su is an ordinary Seoul businessman with a wife and little daughter who, after a drunken night on the town, is abducted and locked up in a strange, private prison. No one will tell him why hes there and who his jailer is and his fury builds to a single-minded focus of revenge. 15 years later, he is unexpectedly freed, given a new suit, a cell-phone and 5 days to discover the mysterious enemy who had him imprisoned. Seeking vengeance on all those involved, he soon finds that his enemys tortures are just beginning.
- Movie, 1 (2010)ConfessionsDramaNovel~106min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Internal AffairsThrillerOriginal Work~101min
- TV, 16 (2016)W: Two Worlds ApartThriller~61min
- Movie, 1 (2016)The HandmaidenDramaNovel~145min
- TV, 20 (2015)Kill Me, Heal MeSentimental DramaOriginal Work~61min
- Web, 12 (2017)ErasedNetflixThrillerManga~30min
- TV, 16 (2014)It’s Okay, That’s LoveRomance~59min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Battle RoyaleDramaNovel~114minIn a future where society is on the verge of collapse, the government takes drastic action against the problem of rebellious teenagers in this violent sci-fi opus from Japan. In the year 2002, Japan's economy has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and massive unemployment and inflation have thrown most adults into a state of chaos; the nation's youth culture responds with unprecedented violence, delinquency, and truancy. Desperate to restore order, the Japanese parliament responds by creating the Millennial Reform School Act, in which groups of junior-high students are selected at random, sent to an isolated island, and forced to play a rigorous war game in which all but one of their number are killed. Kitano (Beat Takeshi) is an embittered school instructor who guides the 44 students of the Zentsuji Middle School's Class B through the deadly game known as 'Battle Royale', as they struggle to survive against the elements and each other. Battle Royale proved to be both successful and highly controversial in Japan, where it set box-office records and prompted political leaders to call for stricter controls on violence in Japanese entertainment.
- Movie, 1 (2018)ShopliftersAOI Pro. Inc.DramaOriginal Work~120min
- Movie, 1 (2017)Ghost in the ShellAction Drama~107min
- TV, 11 (2014)Bad GuysAction Drama~63min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Cold FishNikkatsu CorporationThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- TV, 16 (2016)The K2Action Drama~63min
- TV, 16 (2017)While You Were SleepingRomantic Drama~60min
- TV, 11 (2015)Death Note (Drama)CrimeManga~55min
- TV, 11 (2007)Liar GameDramaManga~46min
- Movie, 3 (2008)20th Century BoysThrillerManga~142minIt all begins in 1969 when a young boy named Kenji and his friends write "The Book of Prophecy". In the book, they write about a future where they fight against an evil organization trying to takeover the world and bring about Doomsday. Years later in 1997, a mysterious cult being lead by a man only known as "Friend" has emerged and gained strong influence over society. A series of catastrophic events begin to occur mirroring the prophecies made up by the young Kenji. The only people who knew about the Book are Kenji and his childhood friends. Who is Friend? Will Kenji be able to save mankind and live to see the 21st Century?
- TV, 9 (2009)Liar Game Season 2DramaManga~50min
- Movie, 1 (1996)Swallowtail & ButterflyDrama~146min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Death Note: The Last NameCrimeManga~140minDEATH NOTE: The Last Name is a sequel to the movie DEATH NOTE, which closely follows major plot elements from the original manga series, while featuring several new key story differences. The story begins on the heels of the first movie as Light Yagami joins the investigation team in pursuit of the serial killer known as "Kira." While L still strongly suspects that Light is "Kira," Light tries to uncover L's real name so he can kill him with his Death Note. Confusingly enough, a new rash of murders all around the world are taking place, with a Second Kira" claiming responsibility. Light learns the identity of the Second Kira and suggests they join forces to get rid of L. Will L be able to catch "Kira" before he is killed?
- Movie, 1 (2012)Lesson of the EvilHorrorNovel~129min
- Movie, 1 (2014)The World of KanakoDramaNovel~118min
- TV, 20 (2013)Good DoctorSentimental Drama~?min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Liar Game: The Final StageDramaManga~133min
- Movie, 1 (1999)AuditionHorrorNovel~115min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Death NoteCrime~126minLight Yagami is an ace student who finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god named Ryuk. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals mysteriously begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective "L" to investigate. Soon he's hot on the trail of Light, who must now reevaluate his noble goal. Both Light and L believe themselves to be on the side of justice, and the two match wits as they attempt to prove which one of them is "good" and which one of them is "evil."
- Movie, 1 (1964)Woman in the DunesDramaNovel~147min
- Movie, 1 (2011)BlindThrillerOriginal Work~111min
- TV, 12 (2013)LimitDramaManga~29min
- Movie, 1 (2008)L change the WorldCrimeLight Novel~129minThe legendary detective "L" takes on the "Kira" case in which countless criminals are dying under mysterious circumstances. L successfully solves the case and stops Kira, but only after sacrificing his life, leaving himself with only 23 days left to live. For his final case L goes up against a bio-terrorist group trying to wipe out humanity with a deadly virus ten times more fatal than Ebola. As L tries to formulate an antidote with a scientist, he must also save the lives of two children who have no one else to turn to.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kaiji: The Ultimate GamblerThrillerManga~129minKaiji Ito moves to Japan after graduating from high school. Unable to find a job and frustrated with society at large, Kaiji spends his days gambling, vandalising cars, and drinking. Two years later and his life is no better. A debt collector named Endo arrives to collect payment. She then offers two choices to Kaiji: spend 10 years paying off his loan or board a gambling boat for one night to repay his debt and possibly make a whole lot more. Meanwhile, the unscrupulous Endo is actually conning Kaiji, believing he won't come back from his voyage. Kaiji is then up for the night of his life......
- TV, 16 (2017)TunnelCrime~65min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Strange CircusDramaOriginal Work~108min
- Movie, 1 (2001)All About Lily Chou-ChouDramaOriginal Work~146min
- TV, 10 (2013)Kazoku GameDramaNovel~51min
- TV, 21 (2012)BogosipdaMunhakdongne Publishing Corp.Sentimental Drama~60min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Female Prisoner #701 Scorpion: Beast StableCrimeManga~87min
- TV, 10 (2018)KakeguruiDramaManga~24min
- TV, 20 (2015)MaskRomantic Drama~58min