- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2003)OldboyDramaManga~115minOh Dae-su is an ordinary Seoul businessman with a wife and little daughter who, after a drunken night on the town, is abducted and locked up in a strange, private prison. No one will tell him why hes there and who his jailer is and his fury builds to a single-minded focus of revenge. 15 years later, he is unexpectedly freed, given a new suit, a cell-phone and 5 days to discover the mysterious enemy who had him imprisoned. Seeking vengeance on all those involved, he soon finds that his enemys tortures are just beginning.
- Movie, 1 (2010)I Saw the DevilThrillerOriginal Work~141min
- Movie, 1 (2010)ConfessionsDramaNovel~106min
- Movie, 1 (2010)The Man from NowhereAction~114min
- TV, 18 (2013)I Can Hear Your VoiceRomance~65min
- TV, 16 (2016)W: Two Worlds ApartThriller~61min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Internal AffairsThrillerOriginal Work~97min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Train to BusanHorrorOriginal Work~118min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Lady VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~112min
- Movie, 1 (2016)The HandmaidenDramaNovel~145min
- TV, 20 (2014)HealerThriller~60min
- Web, 12 (2017)ErasedNetflixThrillerManga~30min
- Movie, 1 (2005)A Bittersweet LifeActionOriginal Work~115min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Battle RoyaleDramaNovel~122minIn a future where society is on the verge of collapse, the government takes drastic action against the problem of rebellious teenagers in this violent sci-fi opus from Japan. In the year 2002, Japan's economy has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and massive unemployment and inflation have thrown most adults into a state of chaos; the nation's youth culture responds with unprecedented violence, delinquency, and truancy. Desperate to restore order, the Japanese parliament responds by creating the Millennial Reform School Act, in which groups of junior-high students are selected at random, sent to an isolated island, and forced to play a rigorous war game in which all but one of their number are killed. Kitano (Beat Takeshi) is an embittered school instructor who guides the 44 students of the Zentsuji Middle School's Class B through the deadly game known as 'Battle Royale', as they struggle to survive against the elements and each other. Battle Royale proved to be both successful and highly controversial in Japan, where it set box-office records and prompted political leaders to call for stricter controls on violence in Japanese entertainment.
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lady Snowblood: Blizzard From The NetherworldDramaManga~97minIt is the turn of the century. Yuki is a woman in search of revenge, in search of 4 people who killed her father and older brother before she was born. At that time, rumors circulated that men dressed in white were tax collectors - so it was awfully unfortunate for him, a school teacher on his way to his new job at a small village, to be wandering around in a brand-new white suit. After mercilessly killing him, the miscreants beat and rape Yuki's mother, and one of them takes her to Tokyo to use as his slave. She murders him in revenge, but is imprisoned for life before she can hunt down the other three. By seducing the prison guards, she becomes pregnant, and dies soon after she gives birth to Yuki. As she lies dying, surrounded by her fellow prisoners, she prays that Yuki will complete her vengeance. One of the other prisoners and a priest raise Yuki. The priest trains Yuki in the arts of death, so that she may be able to fulfill her mother's dying wish. As she follows the clues that lead her to each of the remaining 3 marked for death, Yuki soon becomes known throughout Japan as Lady Snowblood!
- TV, 16 (2015)I Remember YouCrime~59min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Sympathy for Mr. VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~129min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Confession of MurderThrillerOriginal Work~119min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Black ButlerCrimeManga~119min
- Movie, 1 (1992)Hard BoiledActionOriginal Work~126min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Death Notice: IkigamiThrillerManga~133min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The ChaserThriller~123min
- Movie, 2 (2014)Parasyte: The MovieAction DramaManga~114min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Cold FishNikkatsu CorporationThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- Movie, 1 (2012)A Company ManAction DramaOriginal Work~96min
- Movie, 1 (1998)RingHorrorNovel~96min
- Movie, 1 (1986)Ying Hong Boon SikActionOriginal Work~95min
- Movie, 1 (2000)BrotherThrillerOriginal Work~114min
- Movie, 1 (1993)SonatineDramaOriginal Work~94min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Shield of StrawWarner Bros. Japan LLCThrillerNovel~125min
- Movie, 3 (2008)20th Century BoysThrillerManga~142minIt all begins in 1969 when a young boy named Kenji and his friends write "The Book of Prophecy". In the book, they write about a future where they fight against an evil organization trying to takeover the world and bring about Doomsday. Years later in 1997, a mysterious cult being lead by a man only known as "Friend" has emerged and gained strong influence over society. A series of catastrophic events begin to occur mirroring the prophecies made up by the young Kenji. The only people who knew about the Book are Kenji and his childhood friends. Who is Friend? Will Kenji be able to save mankind and live to see the 21st Century?
- TV, 11 (2007)Liar GameDramaManga~46min
- TV, 9 (2009)Liar Game Season 2DramaManga~50min
- TV, 11 (2015)Death Note (Drama)CrimeManga~55min
- TV, 20 (2014)Doctor StrangerRomance~59min
- Movie, 1 (2013)New WorldDramaOriginal Work~134min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Lesson of the EvilHorrorNovel~129min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Death Note: The Last NameCrimeManga~140minDEATH NOTE: The Last Name is a sequel to the movie DEATH NOTE, which closely follows major plot elements from the original manga series, while featuring several new key story differences. The story begins on the heels of the first movie as Light Yagami joins the investigation team in pursuit of the serial killer known as "Kira." While L still strongly suspects that Light is "Kira," Light tries to uncover L's real name so he can kill him with his Death Note. Confusingly enough, a new rash of murders all around the world are taking place, with a Second Kira" claiming responsibility. Light learns the identity of the Second Kira and suggests they join forces to get rid of L. Will L be able to catch "Kira" before he is killed?
- Web, 1 (2018)The Night Comes for UsAction~121min
- Movie, 1 (2009)MotherDramaOriginal Work~129min