- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2019)ParasiteThrillerOriginal Work~132min
- Movie, 1 (2003)OldboyDramaManga~115minOh Dae-su is an ordinary Seoul businessman with a wife and little daughter who, after a drunken night on the town, is abducted and locked up in a strange, private prison. No one will tell him why hes there and who his jailer is and his fury builds to a single-minded focus of revenge. 15 years later, he is unexpectedly freed, given a new suit, a cell-phone and 5 days to discover the mysterious enemy who had him imprisoned. Seeking vengeance on all those involved, he soon finds that his enemys tortures are just beginning.
- Movie, 1 (2010)I Saw the DevilThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- Movie, 1 (2010)ConfessionsDramaNovel~106min
- TV, 16 (2016)W: Two Worlds ApartThriller~61min
- Movie, 1 (2010)The Man from NowhereAction~114min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Internal AffairsThrillerOriginal Work~101min
- TV, 18 (2013)I Can Hear Your VoiceRomance~65min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Train to BusanHorrorOriginal Work~118min
- Movie, 1 (2016)The HandmaidenDramaNovel~145min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Lady VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~112min
- Web, 12 (2017)ErasedKansai Telecasting CorporationThrillerManga~29min
- TV, 20 (2014)HealerThriller~60min
- Movie, 1 (2005)A Bittersweet LifeActionOriginal Work~115min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Battle RoyaleDramaNovel~114minIn a future where society is on the verge of collapse, the government takes drastic action against the problem of rebellious teenagers in this violent sci-fi opus from Japan. In the year 2002, Japan's economy has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and massive unemployment and inflation have thrown most adults into a state of chaos; the nation's youth culture responds with unprecedented violence, delinquency, and truancy. Desperate to restore order, the Japanese parliament responds by creating the Millennial Reform School Act, in which groups of junior-high students are selected at random, sent to an isolated island, and forced to play a rigorous war game in which all but one of their number are killed. Kitano (Beat Takeshi) is an embittered school instructor who guides the 44 students of the Zentsuji Middle School's Class B through the deadly game known as 'Battle Royale', as they struggle to survive against the elements and each other. Battle Royale proved to be both successful and highly controversial in Japan, where it set box-office records and prompted political leaders to call for stricter controls on violence in Japanese entertainment.
- Web, 6 (2019)KingdomActionManga~51min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lady Snowblood: Blizzard From The NetherworldDramaManga~97minIt is the turn of the century. Yuki is a woman in search of revenge, in search of 4 people who killed her father and older brother before she was born. At that time, rumors circulated that men dressed in white were tax collectors - so it was awfully unfortunate for him, a school teacher on his way to his new job at a small village, to be wandering around in a brand-new white suit. After mercilessly killing him, the miscreants beat and rape Yuki's mother, and one of them takes her to Tokyo to use as his slave. She murders him in revenge, but is imprisoned for life before she can hunt down the other three. By seducing the prison guards, she becomes pregnant, and dies soon after she gives birth to Yuki. As she lies dying, surrounded by her fellow prisoners, she prays that Yuki will complete her vengeance. One of the other prisoners and a priest raise Yuki. The priest trains Yuki in the arts of death, so that she may be able to fulfill her mother's dying wish. As she follows the clues that lead her to each of the remaining 3 marked for death, Yuki soon becomes known throughout Japan as Lady Snowblood!
- Web, 6 (2020)Kingdom Season 2ActionManga~45min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Sympathy for Mr. VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~129min
- TV, 16 (2015)I Remember YouCrime~59minAfter receiving a mail from the Korean police Lee Hyeon returns home, however, the profiler is not only presented with a new case, but attached to the mail he also finds a painting of a man with two heads. 1996: Lee Hyeon lives in the suburbs together with his father Lee Joong-Min and his little brother Min. His father works as a profiler and writes psychological testimonies of criminals. Small wonder then that it’s too much for him to deal with raising his two children, especially considering how gifted Hyeon is. As he works together with the criminal Lee Joon-Young, the father recognises the resemblance between the criminal and his own son Hyeon more and more. And when Joon-Young and Hyeon finally meet, a tragedy is about to unfold. Since that day, time had stopped for Hyeon, but this painting got his life rolling again … He begins his search for the past with an old painting of his brother Min that he found in some old boxes. However, while he investigates his own past, he still needs to do his profiling work for the police. There he meets Cha Ji-An, who has been stalking him for around 20 years with only one goal in mind: She wants to get in touch with the criminal Lee Joon-Young.
- Movie, 1 (2003)Ong-Bak: Muay Thai WarriorThrillerOriginal Work~105min
- Movie, 1 (1992)Hard BoiledActionOriginal Work~126min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Confession of MurderThrillerOriginal Work~119min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Black ButlerCrimeManga~119min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The ChaserThriller~125min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Death Notice: IkigamiThrillerManga~133min
- TV, 16 (2016)The K2Action Drama~63min
- Movie, 1 (1986)Ying Hong Boon SikActionOriginal Work~95min
- Movie, 1 (1998)RingHorrorNovel~96min
- TV, 16 (2017)While You Were SleepingRomantic Drama~60min
- Movie, 1 (2012)A Company ManAction DramaOriginal Work~96min
- Movie, 2 (2014)Parasyte: The MovieAction DramaManga~114min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Cold FishNikkatsu CorporationThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- Movie, 1 (2017)The ForeignerThrillerNovel~116min
- Movie, 1 (1993)SonatineDramaOriginal Work~94min
- Movie, 1 (2000)BrotherThrillerOriginal Work~114min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Shield of StrawWarner Bros. Japan LLCThrillerNovel~125min
- TV, 16 (2019)VagabondThrillerOriginal Work~63min
- TV, 11 (2007)Liar GameDramaManga~46min
- Movie, 3 (2008)20th Century BoysThrillerManga~142minIt all begins in 1969 when a young boy named Kenji and his friends write "The Book of Prophecy". In the book, they write about a future where they fight against an evil organization trying to takeover the world and bring about Doomsday. Years later in 1997, a mysterious cult being lead by a man only known as "Friend" has emerged and gained strong influence over society. A series of catastrophic events begin to occur mirroring the prophecies made up by the young Kenji. The only people who knew about the Book are Kenji and his childhood friends. Who is Friend? Will Kenji be able to save mankind and live to see the 21st Century?