- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Girls in Trouble: Space Squad - Episode ZeroAction~55min
- TV, 48 (2016)The Mystic NineAdventure~42min
- Web, 1 (2018)The Night Comes for UsAction~121min
- TV, 11 (2014)Bad GuysAction Drama~63min
- Movie, 1 (2015)Sugihara ChiuneDrama~139min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Train to BusanHorrorOriginal Work~118min
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Raid: RetaliationAction~148min
- Movie, 1 (2011)The Raid: RedemptionActionOriginal Work~97min
- Movie, 1 (2018)One Cut of the DeadComedyOriginal Work~96min
- TV, 16 (2019)My Country: The New AgeNetflixAction DramaOriginal Work~?min
- TV, 16 (2018)Son: The GuestCrime~66min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Cold FishNikkatsu CorporationThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- Movie, 1 (1974)Lone Wolf and Cub: White Heaven in HellActionManga~83min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Shield of StrawWarner Bros. Japan LLCThrillerNovel~125min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lady Snowblood: Blizzard From The NetherworldDramaManga~97minIt is the turn of the century. Yuki is a woman in search of revenge, in search of 4 people who killed her father and older brother before she was born. At that time, rumors circulated that men dressed in white were tax collectors - so it was awfully unfortunate for him, a school teacher on his way to his new job at a small village, to be wandering around in a brand-new white suit. After mercilessly killing him, the miscreants beat and rape Yuki's mother, and one of them takes her to Tokyo to use as his slave. She murders him in revenge, but is imprisoned for life before she can hunt down the other three. By seducing the prison guards, she becomes pregnant, and dies soon after she gives birth to Yuki. As she lies dying, surrounded by her fellow prisoners, she prays that Yuki will complete her vengeance. One of the other prisoners and a priest raise Yuki. The priest trains Yuki in the arts of death, so that she may be able to fulfill her mother's dying wish. As she follows the clues that lead her to each of the remaining 3 marked for death, Yuki soon becomes known throughout Japan as Lady Snowblood!
- Movie, 1 (2016)I am a HeroHorrorManga~127min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in the Land of DemonsActionManga~89min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Battle RoyaleDramaNovel~114minIn a future where society is on the verge of collapse, the government takes drastic action against the problem of rebellious teenagers in this violent sci-fi opus from Japan. In the year 2002, Japan's economy has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, and massive unemployment and inflation have thrown most adults into a state of chaos; the nation's youth culture responds with unprecedented violence, delinquency, and truancy. Desperate to restore order, the Japanese parliament responds by creating the Millennial Reform School Act, in which groups of junior-high students are selected at random, sent to an isolated island, and forced to play a rigorous war game in which all but one of their number are killed. Kitano (Beat Takeshi) is an embittered school instructor who guides the 44 students of the Zentsuji Middle School's Class B through the deadly game known as 'Battle Royale', as they struggle to survive against the elements and each other. Battle Royale proved to be both successful and highly controversial in Japan, where it set box-office records and prompted political leaders to call for stricter controls on violence in Japanese entertainment.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Gangnam BluesAction Drama~135min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in PerilActionManga~81min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart to HadesActionManga~89min
- Movie, 2 (2014)Parasyte: The MovieAction DramaManga~114min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Tazza: The Hidden CardThriller~147min
- Movie, 1 (2014)The World of KanakoDramaNovel~118min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Lesson of the EvilHorrorNovel~129min
- Movie, 1 (2000)Another HeavenHorror~132min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Chimamire Sukeban ChainsawHorrorManga~73min
- Movie, 1 (2013)CommitmentActionOriginal Work~113min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Insi DaengActionOriginal Work~130min
- TV, 75 (2017)Jiu Zhou · Haishang Mu Yun JiAction DramaNovel~45min
- Movie, 1 (2018)ShadowAction DramaOriginal Work~116min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Uchuu Keiji Gyaban Za MubiAction~83min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Female Prisoner #701 Scorpion: Beast StableCrimeManga~87min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Suicide ClubThrillerOriginal Work~99min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River StyxActionManga~81minHe was Itto Ogami, a man who held himself to the harsh code of Bushido, entrusted by the Shogun with the gravest of responsibilities, that of official executioner. He was Itto Ogami, falsely accused of treason by the evil Yagyu Clan, stripped of his position; his wife murdered by Yagyu assassins. He was Itto Ogami, a father who gave his infant son a terrible choice between a beautiful red ball and a sword. To choose the ball meant to join his mother in the Void, to choose the sword meant to join his father, now a Ronin, a samurai without a master, in a terrible journey must end in revenge and death.
- Movie, 1 (1999)AuditionHorrorNovel~115min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Female Prisoner #701: ScorpionThrillerManga~87min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Female Prisoner Scorpion: Jailhouse 41ThrillerManga~93min
- Movie, 1 (2011)Smuggler: The MovieThrillerManga~115minKinuta’s life is at a crossroads. His acting career hit the skids, and his gambling addiction just landed him in major debt to the mob. Bad guys with itchy trigger fingers want to put the kid six feet under until a mistress of the underworld scores him a job smuggling corpses. But death is nasty business, and Kinuta soon crosses paths with Vertebrae and Viscera, an insanely deadly duo of ninja assassins. These lethal psychopaths kill everyone in sight, drawing the vengeful wrath of a demented Mafioso. What ensues is cinematic sequence almost too extreme for American audiences. Kinuta accidentally springs Vertebrae from a harrowing death march, landing himself in the unenviable position of having to impersonate a psycho killer – or end up dead.
- Movie, 1 (2001)Ichi: The KillerActionManga~128minBlurb: When a yakuza boss is murdered and his money is stolen, both truth and revenge are brutally sought. Leading the charge is Kakihara (Tadanobu Asano), the bleach-blonde pain junky whose interrogation methods are fetishistically sadistic. As the layers of the sordid tale are peeled back, it appears that someone is trying to turn rival gangs against each other. The centerpiece of this strategy is Ichi the Killer (Nao Omori), a mysterious and completely unhinged master of slaughter. When the final showdown comes, it's a psychologically cataclysmic event. This one-of-a-kind, over-the-top, stomach-churning, live-action cartoon from Takashi Miike (VISITOR Q, IZO) remains an extreme and influential modern classic.