- Episodes1 (~)
- Release Date26. Jun 1998
- Main genresAction
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
- Cowboy Bebop: Yose Atsume Bluesカウボーイビバップ よせあつめブルースStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 26.06.1998Studio: SUNRISE Inc.
- Synonyms: Yoseatsume Blues, Cowboy Bebop Session XX: Mish-Mash Blues, Cowboy Bebop Episode 27 Session XX
Anime New Items
- Wish List
Anime Images (30 Screenshots)
Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.
Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don’t desire, but they’re inevitable, we have to face them. It’s what being human is all about.
You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real – that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.
I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.
I’m not going there to die. I’m going to find out if I’m really alive.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.