- Episodes24 (~)
- Release Date02. Oct 2008
- Main genresAction Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
Casshern, a cybernetic assassin with no memory of his past, awakens in a corrosive wasteland where nothing survives for long. A plague known as the Ruin sweeps across this once-vibrant world, reducing everything in its path to rubble and scattering any chance for salvation. Robots and humans alike - or what little remains of them - seek vengeance against Casshern for the life he took and the role he played in their Ruin. A machine built to kill, Casshern murdered the last hope for this world, but now, lost in a future he does not recognize, he will fight to save the dying.
Anime New Items
- Casshern Sins - Complete Series: Essentials [Blu-ray]7. April 2020[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Complete Series: S.A.V.E. [Blu-ray]5. February 2013[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Complete Series: S.A.V.E.5. February 2013amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Complete Series19. December 2011amazon.co.uk3
- Casshern Sins - Complete Series [Blu-ray+DVD]2. August 2011[Blu-ray+DVD]amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Part 2/218. July 2011amazon.co.uk3
- Casshern Sins - Part 1/2 [Blu-ray]9. May 2011[Blu-ray]amazon.co.uk3
- Casshern Sins - Part 1/29. May 2011amazon.co.uk3
- Casshern Sins - Part 2/2 [Blu-ray]17. August 2010[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Part 2/217. August 2010amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Part 1/2 [Blu-ray]17. August 2010[Blu-ray]amazon.com4
- Casshern Sins - Part 1/217. August 2010amazon.com4
Anime Images (42 Screenshots)
What people seek when the depths of despair and death are upon them may be the silhouettes of the ones they love.
If you’ve forgotten death..then you’ve forgotten what it truly means to be alive.
No I won’t kill you, there are still individuals who seek you out in search of life, it is your duty to help them, if survival is what they want then it is better they have it, I cannot deny them that. However if you or ANYONE forgets the face of death….then I will return.
Even though there is life no one here is living it. Life is overflowing from you and these people are merely drinking their fill, but Dio and all the people I’ve met on my journey aren’t like that…they’re..they’re more…they were blazing with fire…they were torches burning with life.
If we were all the same, it would be pointless. For one to be beautiful, there must be those who make them stand out. If you’re not coveted and envied, how will you feel the value of beauty? And with value, the one who grants it stands out.