- Episodes1 (~)
- Release Date06. Feb 2010
- Main genresDrama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromLight Novel
- Target GroupMale
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu涼宮ハルヒの消失Status: CompletedRelease Date: 06.02.2010Studio: Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.
- The Disappearance of Haruhi SuzumiyaStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 21.05.2010
- Synonyms: The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya
Where has Haruhi gone?!
On December 17th, Kyon's life was abnormal: he spent his free time with an alien robot (Yuki), a time traveler (Mikuru), and an ESPer (Koizumi), trying to keep a headstrong classmate (the eponymous Haruhi) entertained so that she wouldn't unintentionally destroy the world. On December 18th, Kyon's life becomes...normal. Haruhi has disappeared as if she never attended their high school. Yuki is now a shy bookworm, Mikuru has lost all memory of Kyon, Koizumi is nowhere to be found, and only Kyon can see that things have changed. Now he has to decide whether he'll fix it or not.
Anime New Items
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: The Movie [Blu-ray+DVD]30. May 2017[Blu-ray+DVD]amazon.com
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya7. November 2011amazon.co.uk
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya [Blu-ray+DVD]20. September 2011[Blu-ray+DVD]amazon.com
- The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya20. September 2011amazon.com
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Vol.04: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - Kindle Edition4. September 2012amazon.co.uk
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Vol.04: The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya2. November 2010amazon.com
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Vol.04: The Disappearence of Haruhi Suzumiya2. November 2010amazon.co.uk
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Vol.04: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya2. November 2010amazon.com
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Vol.04: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya2. November 2010amazon.co.uk
Anime Images (42 Screenshots)
The key in turning people on is a girl with a lolita face and big breasts.
Celebrating Mr. Jesus’s birthday (Christmas) was fun, why don’t we celebrate Buddha’s and Muhammad’s birthday next time?
Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence is on the planet?
I’m Haruhi Suzumiya, from East Junior High. First off, I’m not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!
Men are worthless. Feelings of love are just a temporary lapse in judgement, like a kind of mental illness.