- Episodes12 (~)
- Release Date07. Oct 2010
- Main genresRomantic Comedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromManga
- Target GroupMale
Keima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world. That is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live-and very bubbly-cute-demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free hot girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them. Rack up the love points with the devilishly fun anime The World God Only Knows.
- Episode 1223:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 1123:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 1023:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0923:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0823:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0723:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0623:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0523:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0423:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0323:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0223:34Crunchyroll
- Episode 0123:34Crunchyroll
Anime New Items
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs [Blu-ray]3. January 2017[Blu-ray]Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1-3 - Complete Series + OVAs3. January 2017Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Season 1 [Blu-ray]24. January 2012[Blu-ray]Anime
- The World God Only Knows: Season 124. January 2012Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (56 Screenshots)
In a world like that, there’d be no need for love anymore either. If everyone were perfect, there would be no need to look out for others. Sympathy or love is needed because people are imperfect. A perfect human cannot love anyone.
I believe that the ideal world lies somewhere, but that world may not necessarily be a perfect world. Are flaws really bad? Because they are not perfect they become worried… they don’t stand still and instead move forward. After they become perfect, they will stand still. Incompleteness is the ideal.
If the ideal world can be found in a bad game, it can be found in the real world as well.
True, I’ve given up on the real world, however I haven’t given up on myself. The world doesn’t get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary coz that’s my decision to make. As long as I have the will nothing is impossible!
Don’t be upset because of what you can’t do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren’t able to do that.
- Do not subscribe to topic
- No e-mail notification
- Immediately notify me about new posts via e-mail.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a day.
- Notify me about new posts via e-mail once a week.