- Episodes22 (~)
- Release Date14. Oct 2011
- Main genresAction Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
Shu’s entire world was shattered after a meteorite crashed into Japan, unleashing the lethal Apocalypse Virus. The chaos and anarchy born of the outbreak cost Shu his family and reduced him to a timid, fearful shell of the boy he’d once been. His life took another unexpected turn after a chance encounter with the stunning pop star, Inori. This mysterious beauty introduced Shu to the King’s Right Hand: a genetic mutation that allows him to reach into the hearts of mortals and turn them into weapons. The visceral action of this visual masterpiece escalates as Shu finds himself caught in the crossfire between those who desperately seek his newfound strength. On one site lurks a clandestine government agency – and on the other, Inori and the spirited band of rebels known as Funeral Parlor. The choice is Shu’s to make – and the world is his to change.
Anime New Items
- Guilty Crown - Complete Series: Essentials [Blu-ray]14. May 2019[Blu-ray]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Complete Series [Blu-ray+DVD]5. July 2016[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 2/2 [Blu-ray]28. April 2014[Blu-ray]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 2/228. April 2014Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 1/2 [Blu-ray]18. November 2013[Blu-ray]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 1/218. November 2013Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 2/2 [Blu-ray+DVD]27. August 2013[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 1/2: Limited Edition [Blu-ray+DVD] + Artbox27. August 2013[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Guilty Crown - Part 1/2 [Blu-ray+DVD]27. August 2013[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Wish List
Anime Images (60 Screenshots)
You might be able to do it if you try. But if you don't try, you definitely can't
I was wrong, kindness is pointless.
Do you think I can shoulder everyone's lives and not feel any weight?
There are two paths in this world; you can wait and be selected out of this world or you adapt and change.
If you value your everyday life, go out and protect it. Are you going to move or let life come to a standstill again?