- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Ushio and ToraMAPPA Co., Ltd., studio VOLN Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minWhile cleaning out his family's Shinto temple, middle-school student Ushio Aotsuki stumbles upon a hidden cellar which houses a dangerous yokai. The yokai, pinned by a legendary weapon called the Beast Spear for 500 years, attracts many other supernatural creatures to the premises. Ushio is forced to free the creature – whom he names “Tora” – in return for his help in defeating them. Tora, who wishes to eat Ushio but is stalled by the Beast Spear, begins to haunt the boy in the hopes that an opportunity will present itself. However, Ushio's possession of the Spear seems to result in trouble after trouble, and Tora finds himself an unwilling ally to Ushio in his battles against various supernatural foes. Meanwhile, a greater danger lurks in the form of Hakumen no Mono, an incredibly powerful yokai with a thirst for destruction who is about to awaken from an extended slumber. (from manga)
- Web, 12 (2016)Quanzhi FashiActionLight Novel~19min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)The Asterisk WarA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minInvertia was a meteor storm that caused an unprecedented disaster during the 20th century. Because of this disaster, numerous cities around the world were destroyed. However, within the meteor, an unknown element called mana was discovered. It allowed human technology to make rapid strides giving rise to a new species of super-powered humans, the Star Pulse Generation (Genestella). The Festas (Star Warrior Festivals) host battles between Genestella at a city of six academies called “Rikka,” also commonly known as “Asterisk.” Scholarship student Ayato Amagiri transferred into Seidōkan Academy in order to fulfill his own wish, swearing he too will fight in this city.
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)God Eaterufotable, Inc.ActionVideo Game~24minIn the year 2071, the Far East is ruled by angry gods. 20 years ago unknown life forms called “Oracle cells” begin their uncontrolled consumption of all life on Earth. Humanity both fears them and reveres them as "aragami." They are immune to all weapons and the mankind's numbers continue to dwindle. The last bastion of hope is the newly developed "God Arcs" weapons that utilize Oracle cells to fight back. The weapons wielders band together into an elite force dubbed "God Eaters."
- TV-Special, 2 (2007)Aa! Megami-sama!: Tatakau TsubasaAnime International Co., Inc.ActionManga~24minAn Angel Eater has been freed in Heaven. Since Goddesses and Angels share body and soul, losing your angel results in going into shock for the Goddess. Lind goes to Earth to protect Belldandy and the others, unknowing that it is a trap.
- TV-Series, 26 (2005)My OtomeSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minThey possess the powers of a lost era, serving as the peacekeepers and protectors of the numerous kingdoms on the planet Earl; they are the Otome. And for Arika Yumemiya, the dream of becoming a Meister Otome has brought her through the desert to the Windbloom Kingdom where she hopes to train at the prestigious Garderobe Academy. However gaining admittance to the Academy won't be as easy as she thinks it is. Not only will she find herself rescuing the soon to be Queen of the Kingdom, fending off a giant mechanized warrior, and discovering her latent powers as an Otome, she'll also have to win a battle against an established Otome in order to be admitted. And even if she makes it in, how is she going to pay those school fees?
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)VanDread: The Second StageGonzo K.K.ActionOriginal Work~23minAfter the events from the first stage, the female pirates and the men on board the "Nirvana" are heading towards Mejerr to tell them about "The Harvest". But in the way, aside from the new and faster enemies, they find Misty, an earthian girl that will teach to the crew more about their origins, and will give Dita and Hibiki more than an headache
- Movie, 2 (2015)Gekijouban Aoki Hagane no ArpeggioSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~105min
- OVA, 1 (2010)Toaru Kagaku no Railgun: Misaka-san wa Ima Chuumoku no Mato desu karaJ.C.STAFFActionManga~34minAfter the Level Upper incident, Misaka Mikoto has a strange sensation that someone is watching her. Different from the usual attention she gets, this piercing sensation starts to disturb her greatly. Committed to help her roommate, Kuroko Shirai asks their mutual friends Kazari Uiharu and Ruiko Saten to help solve this mysterious case.
- TV-Series, 50 (2016)Twin Star ExorcistsPierrot Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minRokuro is from a family of exorcists who remove the evil Kegare, but his real dream is to be a singer, a soccer player, or anything other than an exorcist. When another exorcist name Benio arrives, Rokura is suddenly inflamed with competitive spirit and decides to put his natural knack to good use. Their rivalry gets more complicated when they both learn they are the destined "Twin Star Exorcists," two ultimate fighters fated to marry and create the prophesied child who will eliminate all the Kegare in the world. (from manga)
- TV-Special, 1 (2002)Lupin III Episode 0: First ContactTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~90minLupin is after mafia boss Galvez's single most precious treasure: a treasure within a treasure. Jigen is Galvez's hired gun who fails to kill cat-burglar Lupin in his first attempt on the treasure and seeks revenge. Fujiko is the girlfriend of Lupin's rival, Brad. Zenigata travels from Japan to America to find and arrest Fujiko. Goemon seeks the almighty sword that cuts steel, Zantetsuken. This sword is mysteriously connected to the treasure in Galvez's vault.... After a series of twists and turns, these complete strangers become acquainted in their "First Contact," an epic adventure!
- Web, 12 (2019)Kengan AshuraLarx Entertainment Co., Ltd.ActionManga~25minThe anime adaptation to Yabako Sandrovich’s “Kengan Ashura” manga takes us back to Japan’s Edo era. At this time it is quite normal for gladiator arenas to exist in various regions of Japan, where powerful warriors can measure their strength as a pastime for rich businessmen and traders. “The winner takes it all” is the motto and thus the proceeds from the fights—the prize money—go to the winner of the fight and for the merchants themselves this is a good opportunity to settle their seemingly unsolvable disputes among themselves. But the arena is about to change when the mysterious Tokita Ouma appears on the scene. The mighty warrior has definitely earned his nickname “Ashura,” because his power knows no bounds. In the brutal competitions he throws himself into the turmoil like a man possessed by violence and wrecks his opponents like no one has ever seen before … Of course his abilities don’t remain undiscovered for long and so the chairman of the Nogi Group, Hideki Nogi, becomes aware of the “Arena Titan” …
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars NovaSanzigen Inc.ActionManga~24minBy 2039, global warming had caused sea levels to rise and large amount of territory to be lost. As though in response, a mysterious group of warships clad in mist, “the Fleet of Mist,” appeared in every corner of the ocean, and began attacking human ships. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. All of humanity's trade routes were blockaded by the Fleet of Mist, their political economy was destroyed, and the human race was steadily beaten down. Seven years later, the Fleet of Mist's submarine I-401 appears before cadet Gunzo Chihaya. The humanoid life form that pilots the sub, who should be their enemy, is instead offering her services to mankind.
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)A Certain Magical IndexJ.C.STAFFActionLight Novel~25minKamijo is a student in Academy City, where people use science to develop supernatural abilities. The guy's got a lot of heart - luckily for a young nun named Index. She's on the run from a sorcery society that covets the astonishing 103,000 volumes of magical knowledge stored in her memory. When Index stumbles into Kamijo's life, she finds a faithful friend and protector. While Kamijo's easily the weakest kid in Academy City, he's got something else going for him: the Imagine Breaker, an unexplainable power stored in his right hand that negates the powers of others. With scientists and sorcerers attacking from all sides, the Imagine Breaker will definitely come in handy, but it's Kamijo's loyalty to Index that will be his greatest weapon in the fight to keep her safe.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Chaika: The Coffin PrincessBONES Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minToru Acura is a 20-year-old retired soldier meandering through life now that the war has ended. He encounters Chaika Trabant, a 14-year-old sorceress carrying a coffin, and follows her in hopes of finding meaning to his life again. The two travel with Toru's adopted sister, Akari, the employed member of the group and thus Toru's source of income.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)GleipnirPine JamActionManga~24minThe anime series “Gleipnir” is about the student Shuuichi Kagaya, who leads a regular life in a boring small town, until it is turned on its head one day. Because Shuuichi has a secret—he can turn into a monster! One morning, he wakes up in the form of a big dog with an oversized revolver and a zipper on his back—equipped with incredible strength and a heightened sense of smell. When his classmate Claire Aoki gets into trouble, Shuuichi decides to save her and to thereby share his secret with her. But Claire is looking for monsters herself, hoping to find her sister. And with her sadistic demeanour and her lack of compassion for other people, she isn’t shy about using Shuuichi to achieve her goal.
- OVA, 8 (2000)Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar FinalSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~32minFollowing Gutsy Galaxy Guard's victory over the Zonder Empire and the 31 Primevals, a new threat makes their appearance on Earth. GGG - with Guy Shishio and the newly-constructed GaoFighGar - team up with their French counterpart Chasseur to battle the evil organization BioNet. Among Chasseur's ranks is Renais Cardiff Shishioh - a former BioNet cyborg with the relentless pursuit of destroying those who took away her humanity. But as GGG and Chasseur fight the BioNet, GGG's bases around the world are suddenly attacked, and the recently-discovered "Q-Parts" and the original Gao Machines are stolen by Mamoru Amami, who has been abducted and cloned by an even greater threat known as the "Eleven Kings of Sol." Evicted from Earth by the United Nations, GGG must now travel to the far reaches of the galaxy to battle the Eleven Kings of Sol and save Mamoru before it's too late.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha DetonationSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~111min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Dimension W3Hz Inc., Orange Co., Ltd.ActionManga~24minHumanity harnessed a new inexhaustible energy from inventions called "Coils" in 2051. In 2072, a skilled recovery specialist named Kyōma Mabuchi encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman right in the middle of a certain job. It is a fateful encounter that opens the door to the new dimension "W." (from manga)
- TV-Series, 26 (2016)KuromukuroP.A. Works Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work~23min
- Bonus, 1 (2010)Durarara!!: Heaven's VengeanceBrain's BaseActionLight Novel~24min
- Web, 7 (2021)Pacific Rim: The BlackPolygon PicturesActionOther~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angolmois: Record of Mongol InvasionNAZ Inc.ActionManga~24min
- Movie, 2 (2020)Date a BulletGEEK TOYS Inc.ActionLight Novel~?min
- OVA, 1 (2016)Drifters: Special EditionHoods Entertainment Inc.ActionManga~42min
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Chaika: The Coffin Princess - Avenging BattleBONES Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minThe search for the remains of Emperor Gaz continuous. Chaika still in search of really knowing who he really is and what is its purpose. Similarly, the Red Chaika continues the search for the rest. The Gillette corporation continues in the mission to catch Chaika. In their adventure, they give a revealing account kept secret that the Emperor, which, Chaika, Fredrika, Toru and Akari decide to discover the secret.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Tales of Vesperia: The First StrikeProduction I.G., Inc.ActionVideo Game~110minIn a mythical kingdom, the mighty Imperial Knights harness a magical substance known as Aer to power their weapons and protect humanity from the monsters of the forest. But something strange is afoot. The Aer is somehow changing, causing the wilderness to waste away and stirring the woodland beasts to attack with greater frequency. As danger creeps steadily closer to civilization, two young recruits - Flynn, the rigid son of a fallen hero, and the rebellious and brash Yuri - must ride with their fellow Imperial Knights to distant ruins in hopes of uncovering the truth behind the transforming Aer. Some will not survive the thrilling journey. Some will be betrayed. If Flynn and Yuri cannot overcome their differences and learn to fight together, all will be lost for the people of the realm.
- Web, 24 (2019)Blade of the Immortal (2019)Liden Films Inc.ActionManga~24minManji was once a samurai and killed numerous people on behalf of his master, until he became aware of his corruption and killed him. As a criminal, he was now being chased by law enforcers, but one by one they fell victim to his sword. One of them was Saito Tatsumasa, the husband of Manji’s sister Machi. When Saito died at Manji’s hands, Machi suffered a nervous breakdown and has acted like a child ever since. _____] Manji is tired of life thanks to all the murders, but even if he wanted to, he could not escape it because the nun Yaobikuni had implanted him with special bloodworms that made him practically immortal. Yaobikuni, who is already over 800 years old herself thanks to these worms, makes Manji an offer to lay down his sword and travel with her as a monk to repent, but Manji refuses – after all, he has to take care of his sister. When she is kidnapped and the rescue operation goes thoroughly wrong, he proposes to the nun instead: he will hunt down 1000 evil people; if he succeeds, his bloodworms will be removed. Two years later, Manji finds a young woman in his hut. Her name is Rin Asano, who also saw her father die and her mother kidnapped two years ago and now wants to take revenge. She previously met Yaobikuni and was sent to Manji, but he initially refuses her request to become her bodyguard. After being forced to save her life, he changes his mind – also because Rin reminds him of his sister. To achieve their respective goals, they embark together on a journey that will hold countless enemies waiting for them.
- TV-Special, 1 (2016)Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School - Hope Arc - The School of Hope and the Students of DespairLercheActionVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New WorldSILVER LINK.ActionLight Novel~24minFor years a great war has been raging between the scientifically advanced empire and a paradise of witches known as Nebulis Sovereignty. This ancient battle is the scene of a fateful encounter between two young warriors: the imperial swordsman Iska and the witch princess Aliceliese. As sworn enemies, they vow to destroy each other in order to unite their worlds. However, Iska is fascinated by the witch’s beauty and sense of justice, while Aliceliese is moved by Iska’s strength and determination. In the midst of an endless war that forbids their being together, they have no choice but to destroy each other—or can they find another way?
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Lord Marksman and VanadisSatelight Inc.ActionLight Novel~24minAs a soldier of Brune, Count Tigre of Alsace was sent to war against Zhcted. Although Brune outnumbers Zhcted, the presence of the 7 War Maidens of Zhcted completely turned the tide to their favor due to their battlefield strength, tactical superiority and magical weapons. Count Tigre was captured and became the prisoner of War Maiden Eleonora, but fate might just be smiling upon him and Alsace through this incident.
- Web, 24 (2016)Rakshasa StreetChengdu L Square Culture Communication Co.,LtdAction~15min
- TV-Series, 24 (2003)Chrono CrusadeGonzo K.K.ActionManga~24minThe year is 1928. Jazz is hot, bootleg liquor is king and the idle rich of a nation have discovered a horrifying new past-time: summoning demons! To combat this growing threat, a new order of Holy Warriors has arisen. This is the story of Sister Rosette, an elite Exorcist in the Order of Magdalene, whose soul has been bound by alchemy to that of the devil Chrono. Armed with Sacred ammo, they form an unstoppable team, ready to wage war at a moments notice… because when the gates of hell are opened, someone’s got to put the devils back!
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Buddy ComplexSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24minOn the first day back after summer break, high-school student Aoba is attacked by a giant robot that appears out of the sky. As he's pursued through the city, his classmate Hina appears in a robot of her own. She rescues him, and tells him cryptically that "Dio is waiting for you," before she disappears. This begins Aoba's new life as the pilot of the Free Treaty Alliance against the Great Zogiria Republic.
- Web, 12 (2021)High-Rise InvasionZERO-G, Inc.ActionManga~25minOne world, which consists only of skyscrapers and in which all ways to the bottom are blocked … A world full of masked, bloodthirsty murderers … Yuri Honjou is “teleported” from her world into exactly this one and has to witness right from the start how other people who have landed in the same world are slaughtered or jump from the rooftops in despair. She, however, manages to escape the murderers, driven to bloodlust by their masks, and is able to arm herself with a pistol. A short time later, she meets Mayuko Nise, a loner, and is able to convince her to join her. Indeed, there is a way to leave this world again. But this way will not be easy and alone it is almost impossible, as the masked killers are not the worst threat.
- Movie, 1 (2011)Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings - The Last PartyProduction I.G., Inc.ActionVideo Game~94minToyotomi Hideyoshi is defeated, but feudal Japan isn’t safe yet. The fallen villain’s most loyal and lethal minion – Ishida Mitsunari – is obsessed with carrying on Toyotomi’s legacy of violence in the name of vengeance. Ishida brutally cuts a bloody path across the countryside, even as the nation’s other warlords rally toward an era of harmony. Unfortunately, for peace to finally be achieved, the fires of war must be unleashed once more.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Garo: Divine FlameMAPPA Co., Ltd., Touhoku ShinshaActionOther~78min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Gekijouban Kantai Collection: KanCollediomedéa inc.ActionVideo Game~91min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hakata Tonkotsu RamensSatelight Inc.ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Symphogear AXZSatelight Inc.ActionOriginal Work~24min