- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- OVA, 1 (2008)Kite LiberatorCommonsense Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~57minThe teenage assassin Sawa discovered the man behind her parents deaths was her own her foster father, the police detective Akai. She murdered him. Years later, her whereabouts are still unknown. The story of a new killer has begun to circulate around the city. She is called the Angel of Death. She eliminates her targets with grace and precision, and then vanishes without a trace into the darkness. By day, the Angel of Death wears a different face, the face of Monaka, an ordinary high school girl. But she seems so delicate and sensitive, can it really all be an act? Her past is tied with Akai, and her fate is a duel to the death with the one man who can protect her, the one she loves most.
- OVA, 1 (2010)Armored Trooper Votoms: Votoms FinderSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~39min
- OVA, 6 (1991)Tenkuu Senki Shurato: Sosei e no AntoTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.Action Drama~25minLakshu senses a strange and expanding sohma in the human world. She is sure that it isn't the dark sohma of the forces of Azra, but is unable to identify what exactly it is. To prevent what could be a threat to our world, Lakshu sends the divine guardians of the Heavenly Sphere to investigate the strange occurrence.
- CM, 1 (2020)Hataraku Saibou Black PVAction DramaManga~1min
- OVA, 2 (1998)KiteCommonsense Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minSawa may seem innocent and naïve, but don't be fooled. She's a cold-blooded killer, and if you're on the wrong side of the law, you may be her next target. Not content to just watch as the imperfect justice system frees more criminals each day, a detective trained Sawa to be his instrument of justice. Now she will go to any length to execute her targets.
- Movie, 1 (1984)Locke the SupermanNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~120minThe intergalactic wars have begun. The federal army is no match for Lady Chan's legion of robotic soldiers. Defeat is at hand. Only the super-powered Locke, now a peace loving civilian can save the Earth. Locke must use his superhuman powers and ultra-destructive lightning sword to defeat the villainous onslaught. Will Locke come to the rescue of his doomed planet? Can he resist the beautiful but traitorous Jessica? The final showdown awaits aboard a monstrous asteroid spaceship!
- OVA, 6 (1992)Eien no FilenaPierrot Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~30min
- TV-Series, 38 (2016)Tiger Mask WToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2007)Gekijouban AquarionSatelight Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~116min
- OVA, 7 (1993)Alien Defender Geo-Armor: Kishin CorpsGinga Teikoku, Anime International Co., Inc.Action Drama~33minOctober 1941, as the second World War threatens to destroy the civilized world, an unforeseen complication suddenly occurs. An alien invasion! Despite the sudden appearance of these extraterrestrial aggressors, the Axis and Allies continue their destructive conflict. Only the Kishin Corps and their giant Geo-Armor Robots (a.k.a.: Kishin), developed from a captured alien robot soldier, stand between the Earth and total annihilation! A teenager, named Taishi, suddenly finds himself at the center of a struggle over a mysterious black attachase entrusted to him by his father, Professor Tokamura. The case contains the controlling mechanism for one of the giant Geo-Armor Robots, and the Japanese Kanto Army, the alien invaders, and the Kishin Corps all want to recover the device! Between the spies, the armies, the aliens, and the Giant Robots, Taishi is in for an epic adventure - if he can survive it!
- OVA, 1 (2008)Dragonaut: The Resonance - Lonely Island: Shut Off From the DinGonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Bakumatsu CrisisStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVideo Game~24minIn Bakumatsu: Ren’ai Bakumatsu Kareshi Gaiden - Crisis, the second season of the anime adaptation to FuRyu’s mobile game, continues the story of Shinsaku Takasugi and Kogorou Katsura and their battle for the Time-Dragon’s Heart and for their homeland, Japan. After the great battle and the heated clash between Mugensai and Takasugi, the future for the young samurai was unclear and their goal of restoring their Japan moved further into the distance. How will the young patriots and their struggle through time and space continue …?
- TV-Series, 50 (1982)Blue Gale XabungleSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Special, 1 (2008)Blassreiter NavigatorGonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2003)RahXephon: The Motion Picture - Pluralitas ConcentioBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~116minAyato Kamina was separated from the girl he loved, Haruka Mishima, when an event occurred that was thought to have killed everyone outside of Tokyo. But one day three years later, invaders suddenly attacked the city. It was then that he meets an agent of TERRA, Haruka Shitow, who tells him that she will give him the truth about the world. It is the beginning of a series of strange events, which involve him activating a giant mecha, the RahXephon and finding out that many people, including his own mother, has blue blood, and that he was actually living in a self-encased dimension where time moves slower than that of the outside world.
- OVA, 1 (1985)Armored Trooper Votoms: Last Red ShoulderSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~54minChirico Cuvie is reunited with others from the Red Shoulder unit as they pursue their revenge against Yoran Pailsen. Unknown to them, Yoran and his group have created the Perfect Soldier, Ypsilon.
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)W’zGoHandsAction DramaOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)BakumatsuStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaVideo Game~24min
- Bonus, 26 (2005)My-Hime: Character FeaturettesAction DramaOriginal Work~1min
- Movie, 1 (1991)Mobile Suit Gundam F91SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~120minU.C. 0123. After a generation of peace, the Earth Federation has begun to build new space colonies to house humanity's growing population. But a new force, the aristocratic Crossbone Vanguard, plans to seize the colonies of the newly constructed Frontier Side for itself. As their home becomes a battlefield, a handful of young civilians struggle to escape the conflict. To save his friends and family, the reluctant warrior Seabook Arno becomes the pilot of a new Gundam which bears the code name F91.
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Gin’iro no OlynssisToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaLight Novel~23minIt is the year 3567 and an Olynssis barrier that disrupts space and time covers all of Earth. The planet is also being overrun by organic machines called Gardeners, which seek to exterminate all humans on the planet. Tokito Aizawa is part of a group of hunters who destroys Gardeners and sells the scraps. Although, after encountering a girl named Tea, who calls him 'Koichi', and her machine, Silver, his life becomes more complicated.
- OVA, 1 (1985)Love Position, Legend of the HalleySunshine Corporation Co., Ltd.Action Drama~93minAn agent who was sent riding on Halley's comet to the earth. He was actually given an order to destroy the earth. Captivated by planet's beauty, however, he is no longer able to destroy the planet. Seventy-six years later, another agent from Halley's comet is sent to the earth to liquidate this traitor, who is now disguised as a girl named Lamina in Vietnam.
- Web, 1 (2013)Snowpiercer International Special AnimationAction Drama~5min
- Music Video, 1 (2019)Sound & FuryAction Drama~41min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja ScrollsSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaNovel~24min
- Movie, 1 (1982)Future War 198XToei Animation Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~125minAn American scientist constructs a laser – satellite with hopes of preventing any nuclear conflicts from occur. However, after a fatal error from both the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. government, war breaks, and humanity faces a new bloodshed.
- Movie, 1 (1990)A Wind Named AmnesiaMADHOUSE Inc.Action Drama~78minThe Apocalypse didn’t come with a BANG. Silently, the amnesia wind swept away all of mankind's knowledge. Thousands of years of human civilization vanished overnight as people forgot how to use the tools of modern civilization - who they were - how to speak - everything. Technology decayed as mankind was instantly reduced to level of cavemen. Now, two years later, a young man explores a nation reduced to barbarism - America. Miraculously re-educated after the cataclysm, he is accompanied by a young woman- somehow spared the obliterating effects of the amnesia wind. Pursued by a relentless killing machine, they search for those responsible for stealing their memories.
- TV-Series, 12 (1997)Eat-ManStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minBolt Crank is the World's Greatest Mercenary, and with good reason. He has the ability to eat any object and, when needed, reproduce it from his right hand. Also in the world of Eat-Man is the Lavion, a flying ship that flies even though it is a destroyed wreck. The ship floats in the sky, and is always where Bolt is.
- OVA, 15 (2001)Gundam EvolveSUNRISE Inc.Action Drama~9minA series of short films packaged with certain model kits and aired at conventions, the Gundam Evolve series chronicles a number of side-stories, alternative scenes, and even bonus omake from all around the Gundam canon. Featuring a mix of animation media—from traditional cels to 3-D CG rendering to even cel-shaded 2-D animation—these often 5–8 minute shorts cover such events as Domon Kasshu's training (and a bit of a romantic tift with Rain Mikamura) from G Gundam, Amuro Ray battling Quess Paraya from Char's Counterattack, Kamille Bidan training in the Gundam Mk.II from Zeta Gundam, and Canard Pars dueling Prayer Reverie from the Gundam SEED X Astray manga.
- Web, 26 (2015)Ninja Slayer From AnimationTrigger Inc.Action DramaNovel~15minKenji Fujikido is a salaryman whose wife and child were killed in a ninja turf war. In a brush with his own death, Fujikido is possessed by an enigmatic ninja soul known as Naraku Ninja. Fujikido cheats death and becomes "Ninja Slayer" -a Grim Reaper destined to kill evil ninja, committed to a personal war of vengeance. Set in the dystopian underworld of Neo-Saitama, Ninja Slayer takes on Soukai Syndicate ninja in mortal combat.
- OVA, 2 (1991)Locke the Superman/New World CommandSido LimitedAction DramaManga~50min3 men and 2 women have amnesia. They are selected to meet up and join up as a group. They are all ESP'ers with different powers that sublement each other. They are given the mission to save the human race. Once completed they will get their memory back. The go on the mission and travel accross the universe to complete it.
- OVA, 2 (1992)OZMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~35minThe story is set in 2021, 31 years after World War III. Filicia Epstein, a bionics genius, came to Sabano and Sergent Mutou was ordered to protect her. Searching for her only brother, Lyon, Filicia encountered with 1019, a cybernoid, who directed them to the phantom city, OZ, which is a shelter created by Lyon. As the story unfolds, they gradually realised what 'OZ' actually was...
- Bonus, 12 (1995)Macross 7 PlusAction Drama~2min
- Movie, 1 (2013)RyoGonzo K.K.Action DramaOriginal Work~26minThe son of a samurai who lost his parents during the attack of English ships on a Japanese town is given the name Ryo and becomes the bodyguard of Ryoma Sakamoto, a man who has his own plan to fight for the country.
- OVA, 4 (1996)Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Operation Meteor!SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~66minSet immediately after the ending of the Gundam Wing series (and thus before Endless Waltz), this OVA features a series of 7 clips, one from each pilot's point of view as well as a beginning and ending. The clips give a glimpse into what happened to all five characters in the direct aftermath of the final battle against White Fang.
- Movie, 1 (1968)Dororo Pilot MovieAction DramaManga~14min
- OVA, 1 (1985)Leda: The Fantastic Adventure Of YohkoKaname ProductionAction DramaOriginal Work~75minYoko Asagiri is in love, but is afraid to confess her feelings so she writes a song to express her feelings. Much to her dismay, the love song she wrote acted as a bridge connecting the world in which she lived in to that of Earth's alternate world called "Ashanti." There, the ruler of that world wants her song so that he could use it to open a doorway to Yoko's world and conquer it with his armies. Using the artifacts left behind by the legendary warrior Leda who prophesized her arrival, Yoko and her newfound friends must stop the tyrant's ambition and return both worlds to their proper place and balance.
- TV-Special, 4 (2018)Beatless: Intermissiondiomedéa inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (1998)Eat-Man '98Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~24minThe continuing adventures of Bolt Crank, the World's Greatest Mercenary, who has the ability to eat any object, mostly metal and weapons. When the time comes, Bolt can then reproduce those weapons and items in his right hand.
- OVA, 1 (2000)Amon Devilman MokushirokuStudio Live Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~45minFear runs rampant throughout Tokyo with the revelation that demons in fact exist amongst us. Paranoia and the darker side of humanity boils onto the streets as people turn on one another, suspecting that anyone could in fact be a demon hiding in human clothing. Amidst the growing tensions, tragedy strikes Akira causing his mind to snap, retreating into his subconscious, allowing his Devilish alter-ego Amon to break free from Akira's cage of flesh and wreak havoc on both human and demons alike.