- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 11 (2020)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 2A-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe “Alicization” arc of the anime adaptation of Reki Kawahara’s “Sword Art Online” light novel enters its final phase: the world is at war, and Gabriel Miller’s plan to defeat the Human Empire with the Dark Territory’s forces failed. With the help of his accomplice Critter, however, several thousand American players were able to log into the Underworld. When soldiers from both sides were killed by them, Alice, Asuna, and Iskahn declared a truce between their two realms and now fight alongside each other against the hostile intruders. Still plagued by his feelings of guilt, Kirito is unable to take an active part in the events. During the battle, Gabriel managed to capture Alice, and when Bercouli and Asuna set out to rescue her, thousands more units appeared to cut off their path, but rescue came by way of Sinon at the last minute. In the real world, Yui and the others are trying to gather support, but in-game injuries that cause real pain, and death that means losing your character are deal-breakers to many potential supporters. The fate of Underworld is in Asuna’s and Kirito’s hands, but their past from “SAO” haunts them yet again, as they have to face a familiar adversary.
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works - Prologueufotable, Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~51min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Sword Art Online: AlicizationA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~25minWhen Kirito wakes up in a huge forest, surrounded by a breathtaking backdrop of massive trees, he realizes that he only has a hazy memory of what happened before he logged into the virtual world. Searching for clues, he begins to explore the forest and meets a boy named Eugeo, who seems to already know him, in front of the large cedar tree. Although the boy must be a non-player character, he has the same depth and complexity of emotions as a human being. The two set out to find his parents, until Kirito suddenly recovers a memory that lay hidden deep within him—a memory from his own childhood! In it, he and Eugeo ran through the forest together and at their side was a girl with golden hair, who bears the name Alice. Just who is this mysterious Alice, however, whose name should never have been forgotten? Annotation: Prior to its TV premiere in October 2018, the first episode was previewed in several countries on September 15th, 2018.
- TV-Series, 25 (2007)Mobile Suit Gundam 00SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is 2307 A.D. Earth's fossil fuels have been depleted, but humanity has obtained a new source of energy to replace them, in the form of a large-scale solar power generation system based on three huge orbital elevators. These orbital elevators belong to three superpower blocs who continue to play a grand zero-sum game for the sake of their own prestige and prosperity. Thus, in the 24th Century, humanity has yet to come together as one. In this world of never-ending conflict, a private armed organization appears, dedicated to the elimination of war through armed force. Its name is Celestial Being, and it is in possession of 'Gundam' mobile suits. With these Gundams, it begins armed intervention into all acts of war.
- TV-Series, 25 (1997)BerserkOLM, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe entire Anime legend, Berserk, in one collection. Completely remastered, every bloody battle and brutal strike like they've never been seen before. In the castle town of Midland, a new king has come to power through treachery and violence. His demonic agents victimize the citizens, until one night a mysterious warrior comes to destroy them. Known as the Black Swordsman, he has an unrelenting grudge against the king. Before the twilight of Midland, a young mercenary named Guts fights for his fortune on the front lines. There he meets Griffith, who is charismatic, graceful and deadly. Griffith s mercenary company, the Band of the Hawk, is a powerful military force and the talk of elite political circles. Between the strength of Guts anger and Griffith's ambition, the face of midland will never be the same.
- TV-Special, 1 (2006)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State SocietyProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~105minA.D. 2034. It has been two years since Motoko Kusanagi left Section 9. Togusa is now the new leader of the team that has considerably increased its appointed personnel. The expanded new Section 9 confronts a rash of complicated incidents and investigations reveal that an ultra-wizard hacker nicknamed the Puppet Master" is behind the entire series of events.
- TV-Series, 13 (2011)Fate/Zeroufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe story starts from zero: the beginning... The Holy Grail War - in this ultimate battle field, in order to obtain the power of the "Holy Grail" that grants any unattainable wish, seven "masters" summon "servants" and fight against each other until the last one survives. After three inconclusive Holy Grail Wars, the fourth battle has finally started. Hoping to win the battle, each master is heading to the new battlefield, Fuyuki. However, there is a man who is confused and struggling, unable to find meaning in the war. His name is Kirei Kotomine. He wonders why he has been appointed to this task, but without any answers, he encounters his archrival - Kiritsugu Emiya, a master who craves the miracle Holy Grail most of all. The untold truth of the Fourth Holy Grail War that occurred 10 years before Fate/Stay Night - the truth of the battle fought by Shiro's adopted father, Rin's father, and young Kirei Kotomine - is about to be revealed!
- TV-Series, 26 (2002)Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone ComplexProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~25minMajor Motoko Kusanagi is a beautiful but deadly cyborg that is squad leader of Section 9-the Japanese government's clandestine unit assigned to battle terrorism and cyber warfare. Surrounded by an expertly trained team, Motoko faces her ultimate challenge- the Laughing Man - a terrorist who orchestrated a kidnapping and extortion plot many years ago and has suddenly reappeared. In order to discover the identity of this enigmatic criminal, Motoko and Section 9 are drawn into a deadly labyrinth and they ll have to use all their expertise to survive.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Akame ga Kill!White FoxAction DramaManga~24minTatsumi is a young warrior from a small village in the empire. However, his village suffers from poverty, therefore he decides to go to the capital to join the army and support his home financially. When he arrives, he realizes that the capital is a lot less magnificent than he thought it would be. Shortly after his arrival and many complications, he meets the wealthy girl Aria who offers him a job as her bodyguard and informs him about the corrupt condition of the empire. In the middle of the night, Aria's family is kidnapped by assassins of Night Raid. From now on, Tatsumi decides to face the evil of the empire.
- TV-Series, 10 (2001)Banner of the Stars IISUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~25minImperial Calendar Year 956. Operation Phantom Flame has come to an end and has been hailed as a complete success. Now, the Imperial forces have embarked on a new plan, codenamed Operation Hunter. Their task: to hunt down and destroy any remaining enemy forces. With Lafiel's new title as Territorial Ambassador, life has been rather boring... until now. When they arrive at the recently-captured planet of Lobnas, Jinto and Lafiel realize that Lobnas was once a prison planet, and now that the Abh have taken control, it has now become their problem.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the OrionJ.C.STAFFAction DramaLight Novel~82minIn the anime movie to Danmachi, Gekijouban Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Orion no Ya, we once again follow Bell Cranel and his friends on their adventures. Bell, who has become quite popular by now, makes his way to the Dungeon as every day to earn his daily bread. On the way he not only gets an apple from the local fruit merchant, but of course also a delicious bento for the road from the charming waitress Syr. When he is in the dungeon with his carrier Lili and his companion Welf, the three decide to kill a couple more monsters today—after all there is a big party tonight and they want to indulge a little! While Bell strolls from stand to stand together with Hestia, Lili and Welf, the two girls get into their usual fight over “their Bell,” when they hear Hermes’ calls. He announces a competition: a great prize awaits the adventurer who can pull a lance out of a block of ice! Even though many a mighty adventurer fails, this task is easy for our Argonaut, but what awaits him now surprises everyone … The contest was a selection process of the goddess Artemis and Bell is now her chosen champion—her Orion—who must join her in battle to defeat the mysterious threat lurking outside Orario in distant, ancient ruins. Even though he’s an adventurer of the Hestia familia and now also Artemis’ chosen warrior, Bell finds himself thrown into an adventure that will test every one of his abilities and demand much courage—and that will, perhaps, turn him into the hero he always wanted to be …!
- TV-Series, 23 (2006)Ergo Proxymanglobe Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minA domed city, Romd is home to both humans and robots. The two races peacefully live together, both under the control of the government. This doesn't last forever, however, as the surprise attack on a reporter by a mysterious being that is not clearly robot or human sparks an all-out war which may just be the awakening.
- Movie, 1 (2012)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A'sSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~150minSix months have passed since the events of the previous movie. Fate Testarossa has returned to Uminari City with Lindy Harlaown as her legal guardian and is living the life of a normal elementary schoolgirl along with Nanoha Takamachi and her friends. The reunion between the two new-found friends are cut short however, when they are assaulted by four ancient magic users who identified themselves as the "Wolkenritter". As the motives behind the actions of the Wolkenritter become clear, Nanoha and Fate find themselves in a race against time to stop the reactivation of a highly dangerous artifact known as "The Book of Darkness".
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Banana FishMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min
- Movie, 3 (2012)Berserk: The Golden Age ArcStudio 4°CAction DramaManga~97minHe trusts no one; only his sword. He doesn't have a place to call home. The lone mercenary Guts travels the land, where a hundred-year-old war is taking place. His ferocity and ability to take down enemies attracts the attention of Griffith, the leader of a group of mercenaries called "The Band of the Hawk" who wants to recruit Guts for his band. As the Band of the Hawk fight together and their bond as a unit is strengthened, Griffith and Guts' bond deepens even more. Thanks to their continued success on the battlefield, Griffith achieves the first step in fulfilling his goal: his band of mercenaries becomes a full-fledged army within the Midland Kingdom. But despite all their success, Guts begins to question his reasons for fighting for Griffith's dream. Unknown to Guts, this unyielding dream is about to bestow a horrible fate on them both.
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded OrphansSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25min300 years after a great conflict between Earth and Mars known as the "Calamity War," a woman named Kudelia sets out on a journey to Earth to speak for the independence of the Martian city of Chryse, which is under the control of the Earth government. Escorting her is the private security company CGS members Mikazuki Augus and Orga Itsuka. When a group named Gjallarhorn attacks CGS and Cordelia, Orga sees this as a chance to rebel against CGS and launch a coup. Mikazuki and Orga are thrust into a new conflict. To fend off Gjallarhorn, Mikazuki rides an old mobile suit from the Calamity War, powered by a nuclear reactor, the Gundam Barbatos.
- OVA, 12 (2019)Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These SecondProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaNovel~25minGinga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Seiran seamlessly continues the story of the two galactic adversaries Yang Wenli and Reinhard von Lohengramm after the end of the first season. After Fleet Admiral Yang took Iserlohn Fortress, the Alliance of Free Planets began its expansion campaign in order to “liberate” the star systems oppressed by the Empire. However, Reinhard’s cunning response to the Alliance’s expedition left the planets without food or basic supplies for their inhabitants. While the fleet has their hands full with dealing with the riots of the population, they can hardly do more than wait for the supply convoy from their homeland. Yet, they have already fallen for Reinhard’s trap and find themselves in the middle of his counterattack—Siegfried Kircheis has tracked down the convoy, swiftly destroyed it, and is now approaching the Alliance fleet from their backs. Surrounded by Reinhard and his loyal comrades-in-arms on one side and Siegfried on the other, it is once again up to Admiral Yang and his tactical genius to manoeuvre his own fleet and that of his allies out of Reinhard’s trap. While the government of the Alliance faces difficulties after the failed expansion campaign, a storm is also brewing in the Empire. No sooner did Emperor Friedrich IV unexpectedly pass away, than a civil war erupts among the noble families and potential heirs to the throne, as no official successor had been appointed. A power struggle which threatens the internal and external security of the Empire … Annotation: The anime was first shown as three feature films for a period of three weeks per film in selected Japanese theatres. At the same time, a limited DVD and Blu-ray version—again divided into episodes—was already available in Japanese movie theatres before the actual release.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue TheseProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaNovel~25min
- Movie, 1 (2007)Sword of the StrangerBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~103minKotaro, a young boy, and his dog meet a nameless samurai who is haunted by memories of his past which have led him to avoid drawing his sword ever again. Among the Ming is a fearsome Western fighter named Luo-Lang, whose only desire is to find a worthy opponent. When both groups clash with a Sengoku-era feudal lord, a proud general, and monks torn between faith and survival, the reason behind the Ming's pursuit tests the bond between Kotaro and Nanashi.
- Movie, 3 (2017)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Movie TrilogySUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~136min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign – Part 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~25minYuichiro has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle, but Mikaela was turned into a vampire. To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuichiro needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear. Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth: In one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Tower of GodTelecom Animation Film Co., Ltd.Action Drama~25minGlory, wealth, power—everything you wouldn’t dare imagine even in your wildest dreams is right within your grasp when you reach the Tower of God. Those who are fortunate enough to be chosen by the tower can hope that all of their dreams come true. To reach the top, however, all other levels of the tower must first be traversed, and they are full of deadly dangers. Bam is a so-called Irregular, who can enter the Tower of God of his own accord. After spending all his life at the foot of the tower, he finally enters it after his childhood friend Rachel passes the tower’s doors one day and never returns. Bam decides, therefore, to face the challenges on each of the tower’s levels, in hopes of finding Rachel. He will find out, however, that his dangerous path leads him into the cross hair of relentless adversaries and frightening monsters, and he may not be able to leave the tower alive ever again.
- Web, 26 (2008)Xam’d: Lost MemoriesBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minWhen a young boy on a peaceful island becomes the victim of a terrorist attack, he transforms into Xam'd, a powerful mecha capable of extreme power. Now he must discover the depth of his power and the role he plays in a world where metal and rock meet flesh, desire, and destiny.
- Movie, 1 (2007)The Garden of Sinners: Thanatos (Overlooking View)ufotable, Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~50minIn the city where Shiki lives, something triggers a spate of mysterious schoolgirl suicides. The connection between the girls who leapt to their deaths is unclear, although all of them have jumped from the Fujou Building, a skyscraper scheduled to be demolished. Meanwhile, Mikiya, after having gone near the Fujou Building, has fallen into a coma. Shiki heads to the Fujou Building herself to save Mikiya. And waiting for her there…is Kirie Fujou. The girls' suicides and Mikiya's coma were all caused by Kirie. Terminal illness had left her bedridden and immobile in a hospital, but one day, she acquires a spiritual body, a separate entity from herself. The fourth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Phantom: Requiem for the PhantomBee Train Productions Inc.Action DramaVisual Novel~24minA young man with no memories fights to salvage his humanity when he's forced into a life of murder by a dangerous crime syndicate called Inferno. The organization gives him a new name, Zwei, and molds him into a perfect killing machine, a meticulous instrument of death created to obey his masters' every deadly command. Zwei's not the only puppet controlled by Inferno; Ein is a girl as beautiful as she is brutal, and as lethal as she is lost. While mafia violence escalates around them, the two assassins grow closer, and Zwei begins the struggle to reclaim his past and save Ein from a blood-soaked future.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1stSeven Arcs Ltd.Action DramaOther~130minTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of UnatoWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~68min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Alderamin on the SkyMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minThe Katvarna Empire is at war with the neighboring Republic of Kioka. In the Katvarna Empire, the lazy, woman-admiring Ikuta hates war, but due to certain circumstances, he grudgingly takes the High Grade Military Officer Exam. No one would have expected that this 17-year-old young man would eventually become a soldier called a great commander by others. Ikuta survives this world engulfed in war with his superior intellect.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaLight Novel~24min500 years ago, terrifying and mysterious “beasts” fell upon the various races in the world. While humanity was wiped out, the remaining races were able to escape to islands floating in the sky and put themselves beyond the reach of these “beasts.” In order to fight off these creatures, special weapons are needed—sacred swords called “Kariyon”—and the only ones who can use these weapons are a couple of young girls called “goblins.” A young warrior, Willem, suddenly awakes from his icy sleep. After realizing that he is the last man alive, he makes his way as a day laborer in this new world order. One of his fundamentally different jobs involves “servicing and maintaining enchanted weapons.” What wasn’t said in the job description, however, is that these “enchanted weapons” are young girls who must join the fight against the “beasts.” For the girls, Willem quickly becomes the father figure that they never had, and his affection for them grows far beyond that of a caretaker. For the first time in his life, the accomplished warrior finds himself in a role he has never experienced before, as he anxiously waits at home for his beloved girls to return unharmed from battle …
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Grimgar of Fantasy and AshA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minWhen Haruhito awakens, he's in the dark. He doesn't know where he is, why is he here, and where he came from. Around him there are several men and women who have the same circumstances. Haruhito and his companions find themselves in a "game-like world" called Grimgar and must form a party, cooperate, and learn new skills to survive the harsh environment together.
- Movie, 1 (2004)Ghost in the Shell 2: InnocenceProduction I.G., Inc.Action DramaManga~99minThe heavily cyborged police officer Batou, newly partnered with the mostly-human Togusa after the diappearance of Major Motoko Kusanagi, is assigned to investigate a series of murders committed by prototype "sexaroids"—female androids created for sex.
- TV-Series, 21 (2019)Fate/Grand Order Absolute Demonic Front: BabyloniaCloverWorksAction DramaVideo Game~24minIn Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia the seventh chapter of the mobile game Fate/Grand Order is being adapted as an anime. Here we follow the last Master of Chaldea, Ritsuka Fujimaru, and Mash Kyrielight on their mission to find the “Holy Grails” that Solomon hid in various epochs of human history. This time the two are sent to ancient Mesopotamia. In 2655 B.C., the Babylonian Empire under King Gilgamesh is in its prime, but the inhabitants of Mesopotamia are not only struggling with their daily tasks, but they are also in the midst of a war between them—the last human civilization—and horrifying monsters led by the Alliance of the Three Goddesses … Mash and Ritsuka find themselves in the midst of this war after their rayshift and now it’s up to them to help the king protect his empire and human civilization and defeat the three goddesses as well as a far greater evil than ever before. Of course, they are supported by many old and new Servants who answer the call of mankind’s last Master out of loyalty and heroism. The battle for human civilization enters its penultimate round!
- TV-Series, 11 (2017)Inuyashiki Last HeroMAPPA Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~23min58-year-old Inuyashiki simply has no luck in life. His wife and children ignore him and regard him with disrespect, and to make things worse, he is diagnosed with cancer and told that he has little time left to live. However, just when it seems that things couldn’t really get any worse, a dazzling light strikes the earth and hits the old man. When he regains consciousness some time later, everything is different … Inuyashiki feels younger than ever and the cancer seems to be completely defeated. With his new powers, he can now be a hero deserving the respect he never received before.
- Movie, 1 (2010)Trigun: Badlands RumbleMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~90minThe first new Trigun animation in over ten years featuring all the classic Trigun characters you know and love, plus new villains and heroes! In town surrounded by quicksand, an outlaw from Vash the Stampede’s past has resurfaced after twenty years. His name is Gasback – and he’s looking to cause a little trouble. It seems Gasback has a serious beef with the town’s mayor, who’s paying dozens of bounty hunters to protect his turf. One of those hired guns is a beautiful woman with a vendetta against Gasback. Will she get a shot at revenge? Maybe, if she can get through Gasback’s bodyguard, Wolfwood. And what’s Vash got to do with this mess? Nothing much – except for the fact that he personally set off the entire chain of events two decades ago!
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Sword Art Online IIA-1 Pictures Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~24minOne year after escaping from “Sword Art Online,” Kazuto Kirigaya has more or less readjusted to the real world. However, his peace is short-lived, as there are new incidents in a game called “Gun Gale Online,” in which a player called Death Gun seemingly kills people in the real world by shooting them in-game. As per the request of a state official, Kazuto once again assumes his role as Kirito and registers for “Gun Gale Online,” in order to stop the killer. No sooner has Kirito entered the game, than he meets Sinon, an extremely talented sniper, who is haunted by her traumatic past. Soon she, too, is drawn into the Death-Gun case and together they compete in the “Bullet of Bullets,” a tournament that is sure to bring their target to the scene. Kirito and Sinon, unsure about the true powers of Death Gun, try to stop him before he has the chance to claim another life. However, not everything goes according to plan, as the scars from the past still plague them today. In a game in which the next victim could easily be one of them, Kirito once more puts his life in the virtual world on the line.
- Movie, 6 (2010)Broken BladeProduction I.G., Inc., XEBECAction DramaManga~51minIn Cruzon, children are born with the ability to control quartz. This power allows them to levitate simple objects-or control enormous and complex mobile battle suits called Golems. But when an ancient Golem is discovered during the height of a brutal war, a young king and his beautiful queen turn to Rygart Arrow. Though an "un-sorcerer", Rygart can miraculously pilot this ancient and powerful weapon. But in war, school friends can turn into bitter enemies and allies have suspicious motives. Strap yourself in, power up, and prepare for the heavy metal mecha action of Broken Blade!
- Movie, 1 (2009)Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - CompleteVisual WorksAction DramaVideo Game~126minTwo years ago, the great magic METEOR, which was summoned by Sephiroth, fell down to earth and threatened to destroy the world. Thanks to Cloud Strife and his fellows it was possible to cast the ancient spell HOLY and save the planet. Since then a big change came to the world of Final Fantasy VII. Cloud works together with Tifa for a small delivering service and his friends are scattered all over the world. A terrible disease named Geostigma rules over the slums of the city Midgar. The orphan Denzel, who lives with Cloud and Tifa, is one of its victims. As if Geostigma wasn't bad enough some dangerous guys appear who are looking for their leader, Kadaj's mother. Why is Kadaj interested in Cloud and what is their connection with the disease Geostigma? This movie is a revised version of Final Fantasy - Advent Children, published in 2005, which features a couple of new battle scenes and more background information on several characters.
- TV-Series, 13 (2000)Banner of the StarsSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~25minBanner of the Stars continues the space saga from Crest of the Stars as depicted in the best-selling novel by Hiroyuki Morioka. The war between the Abh Empire and the Mankind continues to rage across the galaxy! Caught within the intergalactic struggle is a lone human, Jinto, and the Abh Princess, Lafiel. Together, will their efforts be enough to bring about peace?
- TV-Series, 12 (2009)Darker than Black: Gemini of the MeteorBONES Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~25minThe intrigue and danger continues in Darker Than Black: Gemini of the Meteor. Hei - aka the masked killer, BK-201 - encounters Suo, a young Russian girl whose life changed the night a meteor fell to Earth. With Contractors attacking from all sides and the mysterious organization Section 3 closing in, Hei must fight to keep Suo alive.
- Movie, 1 (2018)Attack on Titan: Roar of AwakeningWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~120min