- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 900 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- OVA, 8 (2002)Hunter x Hunter: Original Video AnimationNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minGon and Killua help Kurapica search for the Spider Gang in order to seek revenge for horrors commited in the past. Continuation of TV Series.
- OVA, 14 (2004)Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island FinalNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minGon's and Killua's journey through Greed Island continues. Searching for his father, Gon wanders round Grees Island until meeting Bisuke. Bisuke serves as their master and trains Killua and Gon and enhance their abilities. The three encouter many troubles, as well as clues to Ging's whereabouts, and strived to emerge successful.
- TV-Series, 51 (2018)Fairy Tail Final SeasonBridge Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc., CloverWorksFighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Dragon Ball Super: BrolyToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~100min
- OVA, 8 (2003)Hunter x Hunter: Greed IslandNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minTo further his quest to find his father, Gon Freecs and his friend Killua enter the world of Greed Island, a video game which Gon's father helped to create. Once inside the world of the game, Gon and Killua are faced with a combination of new allies and new enemies.
- TV-Series, 102 (2014)Fairy Tail (Second Season)Bridge Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minNatsu, Lucy, and their fellow Fairy Tail mages return to protect the humanity from powerful enemies, including but not limited to Dark Guilds, dragons, and Zeref, the most powerful dark mage.
- TV-Series, 39 (2018)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden WindDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 62 (1999)Hunter X HunterNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minHunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasure, magical beasts, and even humans. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Gon might be a country boy, but he has high aspirations. Despite his aunt's protest, Gon decides to follow in his father's footsteps and become a legendary Hunter. The journey begins on the long, arduous road to the Exam Hall, where he meets Leorio and Kurapika, two applicants with the same determination. Gon and his two companions must now prove their worth and earn the right to call themselves Hunters!
- TV-Series, 39 (2016)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is UnbreakableDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIt's the year 1999, 11 years after Jotaro Kujo's desperate fight against Dio in Egypt. Jotaro meets with Josuke Higashikata, the illegitimate son of his grandfather Joseph Joestar. He discovers that Josuke also has the same "Stand" power and that a new threat is surfacing in Morioh City.
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- Movie, 1 (2016)One Piece Film: GoldToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~120min
- Movie, 1 (2012)One Piece: Film ZToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~108minSaid to be comparable to the Ancient Weapons of old, the Marines' trump card, the "Dyna Stones," have suddenly been stolen by a group of renegade vigilantes. The terrifyingly powerful man responsible, former Marine Admiral "Z", now stands in the path of Luffy and his Straw Hat Pirates.
- TV-Special, 1 (2013)One Piece: Episode of Merry - Mou Hitori no Nakama no MonogatariToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minOn a test-run of the Mini Merry, Usopp tells Brook the story of the Going Merry, a ship that served the crew well. However, to the Straw Hats, the Going Merry was not just a ship: It was a priceless, irreplaceable friend.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in EgyptDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minAfter 30 grueling days of fighting off wave after wave of assassins sent by the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (all the while traveling by plane, train, and automobile from Japan, through Southeast Asia, and across the Middle East), Jotaro and his allies have made it at last to Egypt where DIO lies in wait. DIO, striving to end the Joestar line that has stood in his way for 100 years, sends his final and most fervent team of Stand-user followers, the 9 Egyptian Gods, to eliminate Jotaro and his allies. Jotaro and his party now have only two weeks to make their way to DIO’s hideout in Cairo and eliminate him before Jotaro’s mother succumbs to DIO’s curse.
- TV-Series, 50 (2006)KenIchi: The Mightiest DiscipleTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minYeah, Kenichi’s a total wimp. He’s always getting picked on and doesn’t have a lot of friends to stick up for him. The guy needs motivation if he hopes to graduate in one piece. Well, Miu’s the perfect motivation. She’s hot, she accepts him, and she just so happens to live at a dojo with six martial arts masters. You could say fate has led Kenichi to their door, or you could say he was just following the hottie. Either way, he’s about to get whipped into serious shape. If he can survive some hard-core training, he might survive another day at school. He might even score with Miu. Yeah, you could call Kenichi a wimp. But let’s go with underdog instead.
- TV-Series, 51 (2008)Soul EaterBONES Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minMaka is a Meister and Soul is her weapon. Literally. Every freak she drops and every soul he sucks down strengthens their bond. And when the Grim Reaper sends them into battle against the supernatural forces of evil, you know like, witches and werewolves and zombies? Yeah, they re a freakin lethal team. Owning the ghouls that lurk in the shadows is what they re all about, and fighting alongside their Meister/Weapon friends, Maka and Soul are totally the last line of defense against evil.
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)One Piece: Episode of Nami - Koukaishi no Namida to Nakama no KizunaToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~108minAfter Nami steals the Going Merry, Roronoa Zoro, Usopp, and later Monkey D. Luffy and Sanji (along with Johnny and Yosaku) set after her and wind up in Cocoyasi Village, Nami's hometown ruled by the tyrannical fishman Arlong. It is here that Nami's past and true motives come to light.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)InuYasha The Final ActSUNRISE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minKagome is an ordinary schoolgirl who finds her destiny linked to the half-demon Inuyasha and the powerful Shikon Jewel. In their quest to restore the shattered Shikon Jewel, Inuyasha and Kagome face their ultimate enemy, the demon mastermind Naraku. Meanwhile, Sesshomaru learns the truth behind his sword Tenseiga, and Kikyo discovers a secret that could defeat Naraku! With the jewel nearly complete and in enemy hands, the race to collect the remaining shards intensifies, and an epic battle is brewing on the horizon!
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)ClaymoreMADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minA brutal scourge stalks the land. Yoma, monsters driven by a hunger satisfied by only one quarry - Humanity. The dark breed knows but a singular foe: Claymore. Human-Yoma hybrids of extraordinary strength and cunning, the Claymores roam from skirmish to skirmish delivering salvation by the edge of a blade.Thus continues the twisting tale of Clare, one such sister of the sword driven by pain in both victory and defeat. Whispers of conspiracy fill the air, but the gravest peril is not hidden. Enter Ophelia, a Claymore of joyful cruelty with a zealot's devotion to the massacre of all who have awakened. And Clare will suffer as her prey. Flesh will fall from bone, but there will be no rest until Teresa is avenged.
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan - Demon CapitalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minRikou Nura lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather Nurarihyon, who also leads the demonic clan Nura Youkai. Rikou is due to succeed his grandfather as clan head but recoils from his demonic side and determines to do good deeds in order to become more human. However, will the power his demonic capacities afford him eventually lure him along the path trodden by his ancestors?
- Movie, 1 (2017)Fairy Tail: The Movie - Dragon CryA-1 Pictures Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~85min
- TV-Series, 366 (2004)BleachPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minFor as long as he can remember, Ichigo Kurosaki has been able to see ghosts. But when he meets Rukia, a Soul Reaper from the Soul Society who battles evil spirits known as Hollows, he finds his life is changed forever. Now, with a newfound wealth of spiritual energy, Ichigo discovers his true calling: to protect the living and the dead from evil. And when he vows to defend Rukia from the ruthless justice of the Soul Society, he and his friends must cross over and do battle in the spirit world...
- Movie, 1 (2014)The Last: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~112minThe moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ōtsutsuki, who mistakes her for the elder sister. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura. Finally realizing what and who he must protect, Naruto embarks on his final story.
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)One Piece "3D2Y": The 15th Anniversary Special EpisodeToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107minAfter Luffy fails to save his brother Ace, he begins training for 2 years with Rayleigh. A new foe named Brynndi World emerges who wants revenge against the World Government. He threatens to kidnap the nearest Shichibukai to hold as hostage as he sails to take on the World Government. Luffy must overcome his failure to save Ace in order to defeat Brynndi World.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Boruto: Naruto the MoviePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~96minBoruto is the son of the 7th Hokage Naruto who completely rejects his father. Behind this, he has feelings of wanting to surpass Naruto, who is respected as a hero. He ends up meeting his father's friend Sasuke, and requests to become his apprentice.
- TV-Series, 26 (2012)JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBeginning its tale in 19th century England, young aristocrat Jonathan Joestar finds himself locked in bitter rivalry with Dio Brando, a low-born boy who Jonathan’s father took under his wing after the death of Dio’s father. Discontent with his station in life, Dio’s fathomless drive to reign over all eventually leads him to seek the supernatural powers of an ancient Aztec stone mask in the Joestars' possession – an artifact that will forever change the destiny of Dio and Jonathan for generations to come. Fifty years later, in 1938 New York City, Jonathan’s grandson Joseph Joestar must take up his grandfather’s mission and master the abilities necessary to destroy the stone mask and its immensely powerful creators, the Pillar men, who threaten humanity's very existence.
- TV-Series, 61 (2014)Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final ChaptersToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23min
- TV-Series, 103 (2006)D.Gray-manTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDarkness is moving in, and young exorcist Allen Walker is humanity's greatest hope against the wicked forces conspiring to bring civilization to its knees. Akuma - cruel spirits born of tragedy and lost souls - lurk in every shadow, willing and eager to do the bidding of their leader, the dread Millennium Earl. With an eye cursed to see evil in its truest form and blessed with an arm to slay soul-devouring demons, Allen stands ready to confront the gathering storm. Should he fail, Innocence will be lost forever.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)D.Gray-man HALLOWTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 203 (2006)Reborn!Artland Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~25minTsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem. His mother hires a tutor to help Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be from the Mafia. Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family mafia family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal. Reborn possesses the Dying Will bullet, which kills a person and brings them back to life to fulfill the last regret they had, and even works to get Tsuna some henchmen to make him a true mafia boss-in-training.
- OVA, 11 (2012)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken'ichi (2012)Brain's BaseFighting-ShounenManga~28minSoon after Kenichi's defeat of Ragnarok, the Ryozanpaku masters find out about an aliance between some of their enemies. Now the entire Ryuzanpaku dojo, both it's masters and students, find themselves targets of powerful martial artists. To Kenichi's dismay, this also means his training also becomes a lot harsher. Spurred on by Kenichi's growing strength, the former Ragnarok members also begin to seek to improve.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersDavid Production Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minThe year is 1987 and 17-year-old Jotaro Kujo finds himself suddenly plagued by a ghost-like entity. Jotaro’s grandfather Joseph Joestar, a veteran of a fight to save humanity fifty years prior, arrives with his own supernatural aura and explains that this power, known as a “Stand,” physically manifests its user’s spirit and can be controlled by its user at will. The sudden emergence of these Stands is revealed to be caused by the revival of the megalomaniacal vampire DIO (the Joestar’s longtime enemy) whose awakening from his century-long slumber has triggered Stands to awaken down the Joestar family line, including in Jotaro’s mother whose uncontrollable Stand will ultimately kill her in a few weeks’ time. Jotaro, Joseph, and their allies have fifty days to locate DIO (using their Stands to thwart DIO’s network of devoted Stand-user minions along the way) and eliminate DIO himself in order to save Jotaro’s mother and prevent DIO’s ambitions of world domination.
- OVA, 1 (2010)One Piece Film: Strong World - Episode 0Toei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~18min
- TV-Series, 500 (2007)Naruto ShippudenPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~23minNaruto Uzumaki is back! After two and a half years of training on the road with Jiraiya of the Sannin, Naruto is back in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and he's ready to show off his new skills. He and Sakura team up to take on their old master Kakashi, who's pretty impressed with their progress. They'll have plenty of opportunity to put it into action when news arrives from the Sand Village that Gaara, Naruto's former rival and now Kazekage of the Sand, has been kidnapped! And the culprits are the very same group who are after Naruto--the Akatsuki!
- TV-Special, 1 (2015)One Piece - Episode of Sabo: The Three Brothers' Bond - The Miraculous Reunion and the Inherited WillToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~107min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Bleach The Movie 3: Fade To BlackPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~95minA mysterious figure has broken into Mayuri Kurotsuchi's laboratory in the Seireitei. Rukia witnesses this catastrophe, and the intruders abduct Rukia as she feels something inside of her fade away. Meanwhile, in the World of the Living, Ichigo and Kon experience a strange disturbance and head to Kisuke Urahara's shop for some answers. When Kisuke informs them about the destruction of the Seireitei, the two set out for the Soul Society. What awaits Ichigo in the devastated Seireitei, however, are Soul Reapers who seem to have lost all memory related to both him and Rukia. Ichigo must find out what happened to Rukia and try to save her before the two are forced to part ways forever!
- TV-Special, 1 (2017)One Piece: Episode of East BlueToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~106min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Bleach The Movie 4: Hell VersePierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~94minMasked Hell denizens appear in Karakura town so Rukia and Renji are sent to investigate the matter. After a fight with them they manage to rescue Karin(Ichigo's sister) from them but they return to hell with Yuzu(also Ichigo's sister). Having rescued Karin, Kokuto(a hell denizen himself) befriends Ichigo and they set out to save Yuzu from Shuren(the commander of the denizens that kidnapped Ichigo's sisters).