- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- OVA, 10 (2006)Hellsing UltimateSatelight Inc., MADHOUSE Inc., Graphinica, Inc.ActionManga~49minFor over a century, the Hellsing Organization has been secretly protecting the British Empire from the undead "freaks." When Lady Integra Hellsing succeeded as the head of the organization, she also inherited the ultimate weapon against these undead enemies, a rogue vampire named Alucard. Armed with an enormous "anti-freak" gun and possessing mysterious and frightening powers, Alucard is forced to shoot Seras Victoria, a policewoman held hostage by a vampire. "Do you want to live?" he asks Seras, whose very answer changes the course of her existence. Now reborn as Arucard’s servant, Seras is torn between her conflicting humanity and her vampire urges…
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)When They CryStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~24minIt's tough to be the new guy in town, but when Keiichi joins an after school club with four cute girls, he thinks he's got it made. Then he learns about demonic cults, the failed dam construction project and the murders that happen every year after the town festival. How many of his "friends" from his club are involved- and what are their plans for him?!
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)When They Cry: KaiStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel~24minThe endless cycle of hatred and death that befell the small village of Hinamizawa continues. Rika Furude, who is the sole witness of all those tragedies, tries to find a way out of it with her friends' help, without knowing if there is one after all.
- TV-Series, 25 (1997)BerserkOLM, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe entire Anime legend, Berserk, in one collection. Completely remastered, every bloody battle and brutal strike like they've never been seen before. In the castle town of Midland, a new king has come to power through treachery and violence. His demonic agents victimize the citizens, until one night a mysterious warrior comes to destroy them. Known as the Black Swordsman, he has an unrelenting grudge against the king. Before the twilight of Midland, a young mercenary named Guts fights for his fortune on the front lines. There he meets Griffith, who is charismatic, graceful and deadly. Griffith s mercenary company, the Band of the Hawk, is a powerful military force and the talk of elite political circles. Between the strength of Guts anger and Griffith's ambition, the face of midland will never be the same.
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Pandora HeartsXEBECAdventureManga~25minOz Vessalius, who just turned fifteen, leads a rich and privileged life as the heir to the Vessalius name and estate. But everything changes when, during his Coming of Age Ceremony, he is drawn into an eternal prison known as "Abyss." There he meets and is saved by Alice, the Bloody Black Rabbit (B-Rabbit for short). Join Oz on this fantasy adventure as he unravels the mysteries behind Alice, Abyss, and the "Pandora" organization!
- TV-Series, 50 (2005)Blood+Production I.G., Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minSaya Otonashi, a seemingly normal high school student, suffers from amnesia and she can't remember the past year of her life. One day, after a man appears and gives her a katana sword, her destiny begins to be revealed. Soon she finds herself fighting the latest threat to humanity – Chiropteran monsters, ravenous immortal creatures that can change their form, disguising themselves as human beings. They feed off blood and hide themselves within the human world. An organization known as the Red Shield has been waging a private war to wipe them out and now the struggle has grown. Saya’s journey for the truth has begun.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)AnotherP.A. Works Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~25minSpring 1998. After transferring to Yamiyama-Middle School, Kouichi Sakakibara is concerned about the frightened atmosphere looming over his new class, which seems to be a secret none of his classmates is willing to talk about. Attracted by the mysterious aura of the beautiful Misaki Mei - whom only Kouichi seems to be able to notice - he is trying to get to know her which inevitably leads to his deeper involvement in this issue.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul √APierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minThe ghouls of Anteiku invaded the Aogiri's site in order to rescue Ken Kaneki who is being tortured. Due to provocation, he unleashed greater power enough to defeat Yamori. To become stronger, he decided to join Aogiri and left Anteiku. Ghoul investigators also making their moves by collecting information about the eye-patched ghoul--Ken Kaneki.
- TV-Series, 22 (2010)ShikiDaumeHorrorNovel~25minWhen citizens of a secluded village begin dying off in alarming numbers, the sole hospital's head doctor tries desperately to save his patients - but his efforts are in vain. Entire families are wiped out while others desert their homes. All hell breaks loose as the villagers discover their loved ones' corpses are rising from the grave with an insatiable thirst for human blood. Haunting, hallucinogenic and unnerving to the core, Shiki stares into the hearts of both the hunter and the hunted. Who is safe when the urge to kill in order to survive blurs the line between man and monster?
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Shiki: Twentieth Mourning and OffenseDaumeHorrorNovel~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)High School of the DeadMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorManga~24minOne morning the high school student Takashi Komuro enjoys the silence at school when he is suddenly interrupted by strange noises and a shaky-legged person who tries to enter the school grounds. Subsequently several teachers come to the school gate to shoo the person away. All of a sudden, a teacher is bitten by the person and within seconds the school campus becomes a place of violence, blood, death and undead zombies. Takashi, shocked by the scenery, runs for his life to save his schoolmates and early love Rei Miyamoto. The struggle for survival has just begun..
- TV-Series, 13 (2001)HellsingGonzo K.K.HorrorManga~23minThe worst enemy of the night - is one of its own…A secret war brews in the night - a war where humanity is only a pawn. The Hellsing Organization deploys in the shadows to protect the mortal world. But now, artificially spawned vampires have appeared, forcing Hellsing to call in their ultimate weapon - the rogue vampire, Arucard! After he transforms the dying Seras Victoria into a vampire, they join forces to combat the undead army, as well as her own newfound hunger!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Tokyo Ghoul :rePierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2008)Ga-Rei-ZeroAnime International Co., Inc., asreadAction DramaManga~24minKagura and Yomi may look like ordinary school girls as they walk the streets of Tokyo clad in short skirts and knee-high socks, but they’re the heroes you scream for when monsters creep out of the darkness. These sword-totting sisters are part of an elite counterattack unit that specializes in suppressing outbreaks of supernatural activity. They train together, live together, eat together, and spend their nights disemboweling demons with sacred blades. Tragedy strikes when Yomi is possessed by a dark spirit, and Kagura must choose between raising her weapon against the eerily familiar face of ultimate evil – or watching her flesh and blood slaughter innocent citizens. In a life or death battle that pits sister against sister, survival may be the greatest agony of all.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)School-Live!LercheHorrorManga~24minFour girls decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, the center of the group Yūri who brings everyone together, and the spacey school adviser Megu. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- OVA, 2 (2009)Denpa-teki na KanojoBrain's BaseDramaLight Novel~40minJuuzawa Juu is a delinquent high school boy who just wants to be left alone. One day, he is approached by Ochibana Ame, who claims that she knew him in a previous life, and now wants to serve him as his "knight". At first Juu wants nothing to do with Ame, but after a classmate is murdered, he accepts her help as he looks for the killer.
- OVA, 1 (2013)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku OutbreakStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual Novel~52min"Higurashi Outbreak" is set in the same Hinamizawa village of the previous stories. The village has been completely sealed off due to a mysterious virus in 1983, and Keiichi Maebara and Rena Ryūgū deal with the outbreak. But this time, they don't know if its Oyashiro-sama's curse or a conspiracy. It is also shown that Rika might be infected by the virus. Not much is known about the story yet, but in an interview the makers of the OVA revealed that the ending will differ from the original story.
- Bonus, 1 (2011)Shiki: Twenty-First Blood and OffenseDaumeHorrorNovel~22min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul: JackPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~30minAn incident involving a human-devouring Ghoul occurs in Tokyo's 13th Ward. To seek the truth behind what happened to his friend, the rebellious high school boy Taishi Fura pursues the Ghoul named Lantern with the young ace investigator Kishō Arima. The story follows how the ace investigator Arima and the talented 7th Ward investigator Taishi Fura first met. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Ghost HuntJ.C.STAFFHorrorManga~24minDo you believe in ghosts? The appeal of the unknown is undeniable and seventeen year old Mai Taniyama is hooked. This fact, coupled with her burgeoning psychic powers, leads Mai to join the ranks of the Shibuya Psychic Research team. Led by enigmatic Kazuya 'Naru' Shibuya, she works alongside a spirit medium and a shrine maiden, an exorcist and a monk to uncover the darkest mysteries of the unseen. Using state-of-the-art technology and their respective spiritual gifts, evil is confronted and vanquished time and again.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2Pierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24min
- OVA, 1 (2015)Tokyo Ghoul: PintoPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~24minThe OVA will adapt the third story in the Tokyo Ghoul: Hibi novel when Shuu Tsukiyama and Chie Hori met.
- OVA, 1 (2012)Another: The Other - IngaP.A. Works Co., Ltd.HorrorLight Novel~25minMei and her twin sister Misaki (whom most of Mei's classmates weren't aware of) look as identical as the eggs. They used to spend much time together at their leisure – sleeping together in the same bed during the absence of Mei's stepmother or spending time in the mall. Their carefree days together are numbered though, as Mei can see Misaki's approaching death through her left eye.
- Movie, 1 (2015)The Empire of CorpsesWIT STUDIO, Inc.HorrorLight Novel~120min
- Bonus, 1 (2007)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Gaiden: Nekogoroshi-henStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work~23minAfter losing a bet, Keiichi, Mion, Rena, Satoko and Rika parade arround the town in costume. When they come to fork in the road they decide to go to Yagouchi a nearby village which was abandoned. Once there Keiichi learns the mystery of strange haunted quarry there from Mion and Rika as they debate whether or not to check it out.
- OVA, 2 (2014)Terra Formars: Bugs2 2599Liden Films Inc.HorrorManga~25minWith Earth quickly becoming uninhabitable due to a swelling population, humans develop a project to terraform Mars, one that involves leaving cockroaches on the planet's surface. Five hundred years later, Earth sends a team of astronauts to "exterminate" the roaches and prepare Mars for colonization. Once there, however, the astronauts discover that the roaches have rapidly mutated into terrible humanoids, more powerful than any normal human. But the astronauts have been given special, insect-like abilities to deal with the roaches, and a violent struggle for control of the planet ensues. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Paranoia AgentMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~25minAn elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected.
- TV-Series, 12 (2000)Boogiepop PhantomMADHOUSE Inc.HorrorLight Novel~22minFive years ago, a string of grisly murders shook the city to its core and now the rumors have begun once more. Boogiepop ... Everyone knows about Boogiepop: meet her one dark night and you are taken. People tell each other the stories and laugh: no one believes that she can possibly exist in this day and age. Still, strange things appear to be going on just and the darkness is taking on many forms. Something is out there. Are you safe?
- Movie, 1 (2009)King of ThornSUNRISE Inc.HorrorManga~105minKazuyoshi Katayama, the director of Appleseed and the Big O series unleashes a violent survival film in which the distinction between dream and reality dissolves. Panic spreads worldwide as the Medousa Virus-a fatal pandemic that solidifies the body to stone-threatens to wipe out the human race. 160 infected individuals are selected to be cryogenically frozen while a cure is developed. Kasumi is one of those chosen for the experimental program. Forced to enter without her twin sister, Shizuku, her distress multiplies when she awakens to find the facility overrun with thick, thorny vines and ravenous monsters. As Kasumi and six others fight a losing battle to escape this labyrinthine nightmare, questions cloud her distorted mind. Where is her sister? Why did their only salvation mutate into a deathtrap? If they survive, how much longer do they have to live?
- OVA, 4 (2013)Corpse Party: Tortured SoulsasreadHorrorVisual Novel~30minOne rainy night after a school festival, a group of students from Kisaragi Academy decide to perform the "Sachiko Ever After" charm, which will unite them forever as friends. Once the ritual is done, a sudden earthquake transports them to Heavenly Host, a torn down elementary school. Unbeknownst to Satoshi and his friends, however, is the horrific past behind it which culminated in its demolition. As they look for each other and try to escape from Heavenly Host, they soon find out their lives are at the mercy of those affected by that same bloodied past.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Resident Evil: VendettaMarza Animation Planet Inc.HorrorVideo Game~97min
- OVA, 3 (2016)Ajin OADPolygon PicturesHorrorManga~21min
- TV-Special, 1 (2012)Li'l Spider GirlProduction I.G., Inc.HorrorOriginal Work~25minA book salesman and the granddaughter of his landlord discover a young spider girl who was sealed inside an ancient book. Both have no idea of what to do with the little arachnid.
- OVA, 1 (2012)Resident Evil: DamnationDigital Frontier Inc.HorrorVideo Game~100minnited States Special agent Leon S. Kennedy sneaks into a small Eastern European country to verify rumors that Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.s) are being used in war. Right after his infiltration, the US government orders him to leave immediately. Determined to uncover the truth, Leon ignores the order and enters the battlefield to end the chain of tragedies caused by the B.O.W.s.
- TV-Series, 100 (2018)GeGeGe no KitaroToei Animation Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 11 (2006)Ayakashi: Samurai Horror TalesToei Animation Co., Ltd.Ghost StoriesOriginal Work~23minIn the era of medieval Japan, cultural arts flourished, territorial wars were waged, and man and demon co-existed! While attempting to retrieve a lost falcon for his feudal lord, bird handler Zushonosuke encounters and becomes irresistably drawn to Tomihime, the supernatural inhabitant of a cursed castle. As a forbidden love between a mortal and a long-forgotten goddess begins to take hold, the horrifying existence of "Forgotten Gods" who feed on humans is soon revealed, inevitably leading to a deadly clash between the shogun's army and the clan of "Forgotten Gods." Amidst the escalating chaos, will Zushonosuke ultimately sacrifice his humanity for his love over Tomihime?
- Bonus, 2 (2004)Mermaid Forest: Mermaid's ScarTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~25min
- Movie, 1 (2007)JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom BloodAnother Push Pin Planning Co., Ltd.Adventure~90minThis is to be an adaptation of the first four-volume arc of the JoJo manga, dealing with Jonathan Joestar and the original vampire Dio.