- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 329-341)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Gintama: The MovieSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~95minOdd Jobs Gin has taken on a lot of odd work in the past, and when you're a Jack of All Trades agency based in a feudal Japan that's been conquered and colonized by aliens, the term "Odd Jobs" means REALLY ODD jobs. But when some more than slightly suspicious secrets from the shadows of Gintoki Sakata's somewhat shady former samurai past and a new pair of odd jobs collide, the action is bound to get so wild and demented that only a feature film will do it justice! Sit down, strap yourself in, and make sure you're not wearing anything too tight or constricting as the junior half of OJG takes on the task of tracking down a tenacious terrorist while their silver-haired slickster of a partner seeks out a certain sword in the stunningly side-splitting and screwy Gin Tama!
- TV-Series, 201 (2006)GintamaSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minLife isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult career choice! This is especially true if they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki Sakata's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the money's right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed montsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza, and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering, and indignities endured!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Grand Blue DreamingZERO-G, Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Other, 1 (2009)Gintama: Jump Anime Tour 2008 Shiroyasha KoutanSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~10min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2016)Gintama° (2016)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~26min
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Daily Lives of High School BoysSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minThe lives of a group of students who attend the boys-only Sanada North High School and their acquaintances. Generally centered around three friends; Tadakuni, Yoshitake, and Hidenori; they are surrounded by odd classmates, peculiar family members, and many other unique individuals.
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Nichijou: My Ordinary LifeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe ordinary life of the peculiar students from class 1-Q and their odd acquaintances.
- Movie, 2 (2012)Yorinuki Gintama-san on Theater 2DNonsense-ComedyManga~100min
- TV-Series, 13 (2008)Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~26minMore crazy antics abound as Nozomu Itoshiki, a.k.a Zetsubo-sensei, who is the worlds most negative person, tries to teach class 2-H about how life is filled with despair and darkness. A harder task than it first may seem, with his students being far from ordinary themselves, including the likes of the most positive girl he has ever met, his very own stalker, a foreign exchange student with split personalities and a perfectionist acting class president, due to the fact the real class president can't be seen by anyone, among others.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Interspecies ReviewersPassione Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (2009)Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei BangaichiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~27minDespair follows Nozomu through a zombie invasion of bad ideas, the way people laugh at things they don't understand, going with the flow, and more in this sequel to Zan Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei. Also continues the use of numerous puns, inside jokes, and discussions through background text and signs.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Asobi Asobase: Workshop of FunLercheNonsense-ComedyManga~24minLeisure time in school is meant for little games, but as always there are different kinds of people and thus different kinds of players … Some don’t like games at all, others just play to win and yet another group is completely oblivious to games. The three girls in the anime adaptation of Rin Suzukawa’s manga Asobi Asobase fit into these categories. Hanako—athletic, but a bit of a dunce—plays rock-paper-scissors with Olivia, who is of American descent and pretends to be bad at speaking Japanese in an attempt to appear foreign and cool to her classmates. Their energetic playing irritates the disciplined and ambitious Kasumi. Even though she is really good at all kinds of hand and board games, she came to hate them, after being forced to do household chores every time she lost to her sister. Since she needs help with her English the obvious choice is to ask Olivia to tutor her, but Olivia is still keeping up her ruse … How will this ludicrous story unfold? Follow the three girls as they live their days filled with games and laughter!
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Good Luck Girl!SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minThe 16 year old girl Sakura Ichiko is living a happy and content life. She's got good looks, she's healthy and intelligent – she's basically the perfect girl, which is mainly due to her sheer endless supply of the so-called happiness energy. However, every gift has its downsides: her happiness energy is supplied by the people in around her. This leads to an imbalance of the worlds energy reservoir and is thus a thorn in Momiji's side. She is the god of poverty and her aim is to get rid of Sakura's undesired ability, to send the energy to where it belongs.
- Other, 1 (2005)Gintama: Nanigoto mo Saisho ga Kanjin na no de, Tashou Senobi Suru Kurai ga Choudo YoiSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~32minGintoki Sakata is a lazy samurai living in an alien-ridden Japan where samurai are no longer needed. This OVA is a set of short comedy stories involving Gintoki and his equally-broke sidekicks Shinpachi and Kagura. One day, Gintoki and his comrades are out viewing the spring flowers when suddenly the Shinsengumi appear, arguing that Gintoki has taken their flower-viewing spot. Gintoki's team and the Shinsengumi must then battle for the right to sit in that spot by using a violent version of rock paper scissors.
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)Zan Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minNozomu Itoshiki is still the bizarre teacher of the even stranger Class 2-H. He attempts to teach his students the negative aspects of the world and society, only to have each circumstance thrown at his face whenever he tries. With more students and friends than before, Zetsubo-sensei's life bcomes harder and crazier than ever before
- OVA, 3 (2008)Goku Sayonara Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minA continuation of Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, with more stories revolving around Nozomu Itoshiki, the extremely pessimistic or despairing teacher, and the students of class the 2-H, who are each hilariously abnormal in their own unique way except for the one relatively normal girl who hates being called normal.
- TV-Series, 12 (2010)Heaven's Lost Property ForteAnime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minThe hormonal, heavenly hijinks continue in Heaven’s Lost Property: Forte! Tomoki’s life was normal until a wish-granting angelic android named Ikaros fell from the sky and started calling him master. Things got even crazier when Ikaros’s fellow android, Nymph, came fluttering down to join the fun. With the winged vixens adjusting to life on Earth, you’d think Tomoki’s dream of a peaceful existence might finally be coming true – but you’d be wrong! With his teenage impulses and dirty mind, Tomoki’s wishes are causing more chaos than ever before. Plus, there’s a curvy new android on the scene – Astraea. She definitely looks as angelic as Ikaros and Nymph, but there’s a chance the beautiful blonde newcomer is up to no good!
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Sayonara, Zetsubou SenseiSHAFT Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minNozomu Itoshiki is an average young adult male. His hobbies include contemplating the worst aspects of humanity, embracing the inevitability of extreme disappointment, and reminding others that they are all going to grow old and die someday. His skills include planning suicide, preparing implements of suicide, and committing suicide. Clearly, these are all invaluable to him as he pursues his chosen profession, that of a high school teacher. Also, please keep in mind that you or someone you love may become very ill in the near future.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Zombie Land SagaMAPPA Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- Bonus, 7 (2012)Daily Lives of High School Boys: Bonus ScenesSUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-Comedy~3min
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Panty & Stocking with GarterbeltGainax Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~24minThe Anarchy Sisters Panty and Stocking are two nasty angels who got booted from the pearly gates for being foul-mouthed bitches! Now they spend their days blowing up ghosts in the lecherous abyss between Heaven and Earth. Panty likes sex, Stocking likes sweets, their afro-sporting main man Garter Belt has a fetish we can't mention. Together, they're keeping the streets free of bodily fluids. Ghosts don't have a prayer against their panty pistols and stocking swords, and if this debaucherous duo can collect enough Heaven Coins, they just might get their halos back. They've got a slim chance in hell, but rolling commando is the best way to get lucky - especially with Panty and Stocking!
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Seitokai YakuindomoGoHandsNonsense-ComedyManga~25minTakatoshi is a new student in a recently gender-integrated high school, and is asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers.
- OVA, 12 (2011)Carnival PhantasmLercheNonsense-ComedyManga~13minThis anime is based on Takenashi Eri’s Take Moon manga and commemorates Type-Moon’s 10th anniversary. Various characters from Type-Moon’s works such as Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Stay Night, and Tsukihime are featured in this.
- OVA, 6 (2000)FLCLProduction I.G., Inc., Gainax Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal Work~25minBlurb: Naota wants to be normal. But with a talented brother leaving Japan for the US to play baseball, everyone now looks at him a bit differently. His brothers girlfriend is acting strange and now theres an even stranger girl hitting on him.Literally. With a bass guitar. Oh, did I mention the robots that keep springing from his head?
- Movie, 1 (2011)Heaven’s Lost Property the Movie: The Angeloid of ClockworkAnime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~96minA short flashback of what happened in prequel of Heaven's Lost Property series until there's an Angel, Hiyori Kazane who is dreaming while her real body is in heaven. She had a crush on the main protagonist, Tomoki Sakurai who fight until the end where the world has memory about Hiyori erased when she died in her dream and returned to her real body. She wanted to return to her dream so much that she got modified into an Angeloid of Clockwork by heaven's master but got back consciousness with help of Tomoki. However, it was not enough to save her life.
- TV-Series, 13 (2009)Heaven's Lost PropertyAnime International Co., Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minTomoki’s life was normal until a wish-granting angelic android named Ikaros fell from the sky and started calling him master! Of course, thanks to his raging teenage hormones, most of Tomoki’s wishes have something to do with panties. And that makes things pretty complicated, because one simple wish can lead to a rampaging robot made out of frilly undergarments. One tiny wish can turn bloomers into bombs capable of blowing up entire neighborhoods! If Tomoki doesn’t learn to control his impulses around Ikaros, and be more careful with his wishes, the chaos will only get crazier. Luckily, even with such a dirty mind, Tomoki’s heart is in the right place. His hands, however, are a completely different story.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t ExistJ.C.STAFFNonsense-ComedyLight Novel~24minIt's 16 years after the "Law for Public Order and Morals in Healthy Child-Raising" banned coarse language in the country. Tanukichi Okuma enrolls in the country's leading elite public morals school and is soon invited into the Anti-Societal Organization (SOX) by its founder, Ayame Kajō. As a member blackmailed into joining by Ayame, Tanukichi ends up taking part in obscene acts of terrorism against the talented student council president and his crush Anna.
- Other, 1 (2014)Gintama: Jump Festa Anime Tour 2014SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-Comedy~24min
- Other, 1 (2015)Gintama Jump Special Anime Festa 2015Nonsense-Comedy~13min
- TV-Series, 52 (2007)Hayate the Combat Butler!SynergySP Co. ,Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minHayate Ayasaki never had a pleasant childhood. He’s always had to work part-time jobs to support himself and his lazy, unemployed parents who gamble and fritter away all his hard-earned money. And now, they took out a 156,804,000 yen loan and abandoned Hayate to pay it off. On a fateful Christmas Eve night, Hayate meets Nagi Sanzen'in, the sole heir to the vast Sanzenin fortune and through a misunderstood confession and bizarre turn of events, Hayate is hired as Nagi’s butler to work off his debt. Hayate quickly learns that the truly rich don’t live the same way as normal people.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Haven't You Heard? I'm SakamotoStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakamoto, a gopher to his upperclassmen in middle school, is suddenly accepted as the coolest guy in high school, with everything he does thought of as art. (from manga)
- OVA, 1 (2010)Heaven's Lost Property: Project PinkNonsense-Comedy~24minAn original story bundled together with the manga's Limited Edition of Volume 9.